SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Is this mod still being maintained? I've noticed an issue. Playing a female character....there are a few futas in the game but they get registered in Sexlab as being male. All seems to work fairly smoothly in picking whether to use a MF or a lesbian animation, but when a female asks my character for anal sex, it forces the animation into a MF sex animation and I am being fucked by an invisible dick. I will not use strapons for females because then Sexlab will always put a strapon on even my futas who do not need one. It would be better if this mod just limited the anal request by male followers only. Maybe an MCM setting to turn off or on anal requests by females for those who like using the strapons for females? I keep pissing off my female clients because they continue asking for anal sex and I have no physical ability to accept so I have to turn them down everytime.

21 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Is this mod still being maintained? I've noticed an issue. Playing a female character....there are a few futas in the game but they get registered in Sexlab as being male. All seems to work fairly smoothly in picking whether to use a MF or a lesbian animation, but when a female asks my character for anal sex, it forces the animation into a MF sex animation and I am being fucked by an invisible dick. I will not use strapons for females because then Sexlab will always put a strapon on even my futas who do not need one. It would be better if this mod just limited the anal request by male followers only. Maybe an MCM setting to turn off or on anal requests by females for those who like using the strapons for females? I keep pissing off my female clients because they continue asking for anal sex and I have no physical ability to accept so I have to turn them down everytime.

I'm afraid TDF dried up quite some time ago.

Awww shucks, I still use it anyway. It works better than any other prostitution mod. Even when I don't play a prostitute playthrough it still comes in handy. I like using the dance to lure in succubus prey better than the PSQ masturbation method for instance. LOL, "First, give me your money, then, give me your SOOOOOUL!" It never seems to interfere with anything or vice versa as long as I remember to turn rape or random sex mods off while using this mod's features. And, of course, I unfortunately must turn down anal sex requests from females. It's an awesome mod. Runs smooth for me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This seems to be the only prostitution mod that might work in Enderal from what little info i gathered.

Unfortunately, said info might be outdated since it dates from several years back and the game has had some major updates since then.  As a results most of the mods that were considered compatible are no longer so.

Is anyone able to confirm that this mod still functions with the final build of Enderal: Forgotten Stories on Steam?

Hi,

I kind of lost my third active lady ?

Two are with me and I cannot recruit a third.

The Questmarkes show me the independent city workes but not the following one.

Any idea how I can find the third one I must have lost somewhere?

Is there e faction number I could use?

Thanks

17 hours ago, Tanathos123 said:

Hi,

I kind of lost my third active lady ?

Two are with me and I cannot recruit a third.

The Questmarkes show me the independent city workes but not the following one.

Any idea how I can find the third one I must have lost somewhere?

Is there e faction number I could use?

Thanks

If you remember her name, you can discover her RefID by using SSEEdit to look in the plugin of whichever mod provided your lost lady (look in Non-Player Characters (NPC_) (Actors) for her name, then look into the details on the right for her Reference ID.

Once you have her RefID, zap her to wherever you are at the moment using console commands:

prid <RefID>
moveto player

Alternatively, if you prefer to go to her instead of poofing her to you, use console command

player.moveto <RefID>

The safest thing to do in the future is to record the RefID (by opening the console and clicking on her before you lose her) of any mod-added NPC that you plan to have recurring interactions with.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a random girl to follow me after she paid me to watch. Didnt actually recruit her as a prostitute. Might be related to friendship status you sometimes get after sex, but even then I recall being able to tell those guys to stop following me. Not this one.

Are there console commands to tell her to go back home? Also useful for girls i DID recruit because i dont want to go through the full 10customer routine just to get rid of them again. Telling them they're off the clock somehow doesnt cut it

5 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

I got a random girl to follow me after she paid me to watch. Didnt actually recruit her as a prostitute. Might be related to friendship status you sometimes get after sex, but even then I recall being able to tell those guys to stop following me. Not this one.

Are there console commands to tell her to go back home? Also useful for girls i DID recruit because i dont want to go through the full 10customer routine just to get rid of them again. Telling them they're off the clock somehow doesnt cut it

Sounds as if she is waiting for something. Have you looked at her dialogue options? IIRC if someone watches they have an option for 'do you want to get in on the action' or similar. They then have a shag and the episode ends.

5 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

Sounds like you have a couple of known bugs.

The "paid to watch" separately sounds like one of the options you can get when asking someone, another being a threesome. She is probably waiting for you to have sex with one of the girls you did recruit, when she would start a solo anim, and then when everyone was done you could speak to her again asking "are you ready to be part of the fun" or something like that.

I think that as long as a recruited prostitute services 1 customer, you can tell them they are off the clock and they will go home. The usual bug is recruiting someone, finding customers that do not recognize the one working and not getting that one needed customer.

• 1 month later...

I looked through the mod description and couldn't form a clear answer. Does this mod have some sort of way of creating a group sex scene? For example, a prostitute serving two male clients at once? I'm looking for a prostitution mod that has group sex as a feature. But sadly there actually aren't that many prostitution mods out there. I really thought there was more.

9 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

I looked through the mod description and couldn't form a clear answer. Does this mod have some sort of way of creating a group sex scene? For example, a prostitute serving two male clients at once? I'm looking for a prostitution mod that has group sex as a feature. But sadly there actually aren't that many prostitution mods out there. I really thought there was more.

There is a slider for a three way chance, that if you have a ho in tow, or two hos, a client could ask for a three way. You have the option of letting two hos service the client or join yourself. I think it only runs up to 50% though.

Radiant Prostitution did have a group option, though it was a bit more of a gang bang, iirc. it wasn't something you could setup on your own as such, but one of the options when speaking to an innkeeper for jobs to visit a house and either be part of a surprise party or a bet between one guy and another, with another wench there.  More 2 somes with that, as well as the "visit an civil war camp with another wench" quest, a series of one on ones with you and the wench trying to see who got more.

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

There is a slider for a three way chance, that if you have a ho in tow, or two hos, a client could ask for a three way. You have the option of letting two hos service the client or join yourself. I think it only runs up to 50% though.

Radiant Prostitution did have a group option, though it was a bit more of a gang bang, iirc. it wasn't something you could setup on your own as such, but one of the options when speaking to an innkeeper for jobs to visit a house and either be part of a surprise party or a bet between one guy and another, with another wench there.  More 2 somes with that, as well as the "visit an civil war camp with another wench" quest, a series of one on ones with you and the wench trying to see who got more.

Thanks for the recommendation. I have already been using Radiant Prostitution for awhile now. I was hoping for a more passive approach to group scenes, but that does not seem to be apart of Radiant Prostitution at this time. Hopefully it someday gets added (author seems to still be actively working on it!).

4 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I have already been using Radiant Prostitution for awhile now. I was hoping for a more passive approach to group scenes, but that does not seem to be apart of Radiant Prostitution at this time. Hopefully it someday gets added (author seems to still be actively working on it!).

What are you trying to accomplish with the group sex option over single? More wear and tear via one mod or another, higher income, just interaction with more NPCs?

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

What are you trying to accomplish with the group sex option over single? More wear and tear via one mod or another, higher income, just interaction with more NPCs?

More of the latter. I have a lot of group animations which rarely get played. I have been slowly adding new mods that make use of group scenes to see them more often. Plus they're more hot, lol.

15 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

More of the latter. I have a lot of group animations which rarely get played. I have been slowly adding new mods that make use of group scenes to see them more often. Plus they're more hot, lol.

You might want to skip the prostitution angle and just go for a mod that is a simple animation starter, essentially.  Something like Eager NPCs does let you pick a nearby third NPC, though it does depend on that NPC, and the one you speak with, to be friendly with you. It has a mechanic for increasing their relationship level, but it can take several encounters to trip the percentage chance. Something like SL Tools, Follow Me for Sex or Simple Sexing might be more what you want, if the Matchmaker spells are not enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Could help me out. I'm using custom race "Sassy TeenDolls" from Schaken, and while this mod work just fine for vanilla races, it does not work for this particular race. I tried you suggestion of copying and pasting the animations folder inside the right sassy dolls directory and using fnis, but it didn't worked. No animation is every played after npc pays.

1 hour ago, Ronivan said:

Could help me out. I'm using custom race "Sassy TeenDolls" from Schaken, and while this mod work just fine for vanilla races, it does not work for this particular race. I tried you suggestion of copying and pasting the animations folder inside the right sassy dolls directory and using fnis, but it didn't worked. No animation is every played after npc pays.

Given what I've read about that pirate on other threads, I'd make sure the race doesn't trigger as a child race.  Do any other Sexlab mods work with that custom race? Might be more of an SL issue than this mod.

I will make sure to experiment more with custom races the, but from what I have experimented so far, this is the only sexlab mod that doesn't work with this race. All other sexlab mods work perfectly fine. I will make sure to ask for this information you mentioned in the Schaken too.

Edited by Ronivan
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, PPWT said:

Any one know how to pimp out slaves( paradise hall)? when i talk to my slave (female bandit) only the option to pimp the my character shows up.ScreenShot124.png.df93777954fba8cb0e2849738763213d.png

You need the TDF patch from the PAH page and then when there sex skill is something like 30+ you'll get a dialogue option along the lines of "okay slave your going to make me some money" selecting that adds the slave to TDF