SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, cornhooole said:

Possibly, but I have been modding games for years. Just putting it out there. Maybe some on can show me the error of my ways. You were not much help though.

I don't know anyone that doesn't make an error from time to time.

What exactly is the error you get in FNIS so we can help with the error of your ways.

8 hours ago, cornhooole said:

You were not much help though.

I'm still working through the abundance of information you provided. Not that you asked for help.

Ask yourself why this thread isn't busy with people having problems with a mod that that has been around for years.

• 3 weeks later...

Been using this mod for years but on recent play through, various Inns like Candlehearth hall and Bannered Mare breaks NPC prostitution. If you are inside the inn and you find a client for your NPC the option to find them another afterwards is gone as is asking them to dance for gold. Plus some times it removes the option to recruit NPCs as well as the "Want to make gold with that body" disappears.

I don't know if anything changed in my settings or if a mod is breaking the game or if its a broken script somewhere.

1 hour ago, Neodarkside said:

Been using this mod for years but on recent play through, various Inns like Candlehearth hall and Bannered Mare breaks NPC prostitution. If you are inside the inn and you find a client for your NPC the option to find them another afterwards is gone as is asking them to dance for gold. Plus some times it removes the option to recruit NPCs as well as the "Want to make gold with that body" disappears.

I don't know if anything changed in my settings or if a mod is breaking the game or if its a broken script somewhere.

I've had things like that happen from time to time, and it seems like script lag or the quest is hung.  Sometimes saving and reloading will fix it, or leaving the cell and returning will kick things.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I've had things like that happen from time to time, and it seems like script lag or the quest is hung.  Sometimes saving and reloading will fix it, or leaving the cell and returning will kick things.

Its been happening like 100% atm, going to try a brand new character again and see if it keeps happening.

Yup, looks like a corrupted save. I have a file I start off in a prison cell for Live another Life, it has all my mods installed and updated to my liking. Turns out this one has a few scripts that are broken because I went back to one from a few years ago and TDF works just fine, as did another bug that surfaced awhile ago too. So... yay... guess I am restarting again :P oh well, 10 hrs in, not a huge loss but this is also the 4th restart for me trying to do a new run over the past 2 weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried this mod for a couple of days last month, but I had a big and odd issue. Basically after installed it my savegames are inflated from 8 mb to 50 mb in few hours, the game sometimes froze for two seconds, so i removed it. But I had also to restore the previous savegames to the mod installation, because the later ones were all corrupted and inflated.

Edited by 1Al
2 hours ago, 1Al said:

I tried this mod for a couple of days last month, but I had a big and odd issue. Basically after installed it my savegames are inflated from 8 mb to 50 mb in few hours, the game sometimes froze for two seconds, so i removed it. But I had also to restore the previous savegames to the mod installation, because the later ones were all corrupted and inflated.

But strangely thousands of us have been using this mod for years without experiencing anything like that.

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

But strangely thousands of us have been using this mod for years without experiencing anything like that.

Ok, anyway It had to be reported here. I'll try it for the second and last time, let's see what happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...