Denver low Posted January 6, 2022 Posted January 6, 2022 On 10/1/2021 at 3:29 AM, Seijin8 said: Per the current permissions:   I am attaching a copy of the latest download from my archives. I am not using the mod at present, so I can't provide any support beyond the download.   TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_5.rar 50.71 MB · 483 downloads Is this the LE or SE version of Aggressive Prostitution?
Seijin8 Posted January 7, 2022 Posted January 7, 2022 2 hours ago, Denver low said: Is this the LE or SE version of Aggressive Prostitution?  LE. If there's an SE version, it would probably be posted in the SE section.
sah527 Posted January 28, 2022 Posted January 28, 2022 I don't ave a Google account , and I don't want one. I have used your mod before on SE and like it, but posting it on Google is not good. 3
cornhooole Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 Had trouble using this mod. FNIS didn't like it and creates an error upon running. Character freezes in T position with this loaded.
Grey Cloud Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 20 minutes ago, cornhooole said: Had trouble using this mod. FNIS didn't like it and creates an error upon running. Character freezes in T position with this loaded. So user error then. Any other point you wish to make?
cornhooole Posted March 7, 2022 Posted March 7, 2022 Possibly, but I have been modding games for years. Just putting it out there. Maybe some on can show me the error of my ways. You were not much help though.
donttouchmethere Posted March 7, 2022 Posted March 7, 2022 20 minutes ago, cornhooole said: Possibly, but I have been modding games for years. Just putting it out there. Maybe some on can show me the error of my ways. You were not much help though. I don't know anyone that doesn't make an error from time to time. What exactly is the error you get in FNIS so we can help with the error of your ways.
Grey Cloud Posted March 7, 2022 Posted March 7, 2022 8 hours ago, cornhooole said: You were not much help though. I'm still working through the abundance of information you provided. Not that you asked for help. Â Ask yourself why this thread isn't busy with people having problems with a mod that that has been around for years.
1Al Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 I'm trying this mod, but I didn't get how to dismiss a NPC prostitute, I don't see any dialogue option about it.
Grey Cloud Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 6 hours ago, 1Al said: I'm trying this mod, but I didn't get how to dismiss a NPC prostitute, I don't see any dialogue option about it. I can't remember the exact wording but it is something about being 'off the clock'. 1
Neodarkside Posted March 30, 2022 Posted March 30, 2022 Been using this mod for years but on recent play through, various Inns like Candlehearth hall and Bannered Mare breaks NPC prostitution. If you are inside the inn and you find a client for your NPC the option to find them another afterwards is gone as is asking them to dance for gold. Plus some times it removes the option to recruit NPCs as well as the "Want to make gold with that body" disappears. Â I don't know if anything changed in my settings or if a mod is breaking the game or if its a broken script somewhere.
karlpaws Posted March 30, 2022 Posted March 30, 2022 1 hour ago, Neodarkside said: Been using this mod for years but on recent play through, various Inns like Candlehearth hall and Bannered Mare breaks NPC prostitution. If you are inside the inn and you find a client for your NPC the option to find them another afterwards is gone as is asking them to dance for gold. Plus some times it removes the option to recruit NPCs as well as the "Want to make gold with that body" disappears.  I don't know if anything changed in my settings or if a mod is breaking the game or if its a broken script somewhere.  I've had things like that happen from time to time, and it seems like script lag or the quest is hung. Sometimes saving and reloading will fix it, or leaving the cell and returning will kick things.
Neodarkside Posted March 30, 2022 Posted March 30, 2022 1 hour ago, karlpaws said:  I've had things like that happen from time to time, and it seems like script lag or the quest is hung. Sometimes saving and reloading will fix it, or leaving the cell and returning will kick things.  Its been happening like 100% atm, going to try a brand new character again and see if it keeps happening.
Neodarkside Posted March 30, 2022 Posted March 30, 2022 Yup, looks like a corrupted save. I have a file I start off in a prison cell for Live another Life, it has all my mods installed and updated to my liking. Turns out this one has a few scripts that are broken because I went back to one from a few years ago and TDF works just fine, as did another bug that surfaced awhile ago too. So... yay... guess I am restarting again oh well, 10 hrs in, not a huge loss but this is also the 4th restart for me trying to do a new run over the past 2 weeks. Â
1Al Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 (edited) I tried this mod for a couple of days last month, but I had a big and odd issue. Basically after installed it my savegames are inflated from 8 mb to 50 mb in few hours, the game sometimes froze for two seconds, so i removed it. But I had also to restore the previous savegames to the mod installation, because the later ones were all corrupted and inflated. Edited April 22, 2022 by 1Al
Grey Cloud Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 2 hours ago, 1Al said: I tried this mod for a couple of days last month, but I had a big and odd issue. Basically after installed it my savegames are inflated from 8 mb to 50 mb in few hours, the game sometimes froze for two seconds, so i removed it. But I had also to restore the previous savegames to the mod installation, because the later ones were all corrupted and inflated. But strangely thousands of us have been using this mod for years without experiencing anything like that.
1Al Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said: But strangely thousands of us have been using this mod for years without experiencing anything like that. Ok, anyway It had to be reported here. I'll try it for the second and last time, let's see what happen.
conundrum42 Posted April 23, 2022 Posted April 23, 2022 The Brawl Bug Patch is no longer available on Nexus. It says the author was banned. Is the patch needed, or have newer overall game patches fixed the issue?
worik Posted April 23, 2022 Posted April 23, 2022 16 minutes ago, conundrum42 said: The Brawl Bug Patch is no longer available on Nexus. It says the author was banned. Is the patch needed, or have newer overall game patches fixed the issue? ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465
kidchaos1997 Posted July 1, 2022 Posted July 1, 2022 it's not showing me the dialogue anymore, what am i doing wrong?
Moacir Jr Posted July 30, 2022 Posted July 30, 2022 Sorry, a simple question. The followers can do autonomous prostitution? I have one, but I am always need to find clients to her..
roohx Posted October 4, 2022 Posted October 4, 2022 I need to ask permission for download the file? WTF??? Â
applicationunprocessed Posted October 7, 2022 Posted October 7, 2022 Unable to download, says I need to request permission with a Google account
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now