SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

An aroused NPC is more likely to agree

obviously yes  if it were a spontaneous choice . So the higher the state of excitement, the more easily they accept and on the contrary the lower, they refuse? 

Is it possible to make the mod work together with SLSF? 

32 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Never used SLSF.

33 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

the more easily they accept and on the contrary the lower, they refuse? 

I'm not 100% sure but that is the way I see it. At least I assume that it is one of the factors involved. To be honest, it's been so long since I tried with an NPC who wasn't a follower.

5 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

obviously yes  if it were a spontaneous choice . So the higher the state of excitement, the more easily they accept and on the contrary the lower, they refuse? 

Pretty sure that "required" setting is where the ability starts. Below that and they will just refuse you no matter your speech level.  I don't know if he has a sliding scale in the code behind everything and would make it more likely to accept at 55 if your setting is 50 because 50-100 is smaller and if you set it to 5 and 5-100 is wider, would you be less likely at 10?  (doesn't always seem like it though).

The value you pick recorded as a global variable and then checked in the conditions of the dialog, so when you speak to someone it checks arousal, whether the whole mod is turned on or not and ... something else.  If all pass then you can get paid for sex. Where it really hits the pass/fail is when speaking to guards, because there is the extra "Guard Interactions" you can turn on that splits off into another dialog branch depending on that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, sudoshywolf said:

So I've had a reoccuring problem when prostitutes dance, they'll dance for a little while and before the animation ends the game will ctd. Not sure why. Anyone know what it could be?

That happens to me more than half the time.  Sometimes reloading a save and trying it again will work, but often I just have to reload and skip the dance.  I'm also very interested if someone has a real fix.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

That happens to me more than half the time.  Sometimes reloading a save and trying it again will work, but often I just have to reload and skip the dance.  I'm also very interested if someone has a real fix.

In my experience once it starts crashing even if I reload and try again it'll just crash every time. You can imagine how frustrating that can get haha

7 hours ago, sudoshywolf said:

So I've had a reoccuring problem when prostitutes dance, they'll dance for a little while and before the animation ends the game will ctd. Not sure why. Anyone know what it could be?

I have simply stopped doing any dances, with my PC or any NPCs. The "dance=ctd" issues are not limited to TDFPP- Both "Dance Together" and (forgot name of the other dance mod I tried) cause issues, almost invariably ending in a ctd at some point.

I don't get it- I have a @Gunslicer pole-dance idle that is perfect in every way, much better than the pole-dance frequently imported into TDFPP as a Player Dance. The GS idle runs perfectly with no issues during or after running it.

Of course, it has no music, and it's only one single motion over and over and over, so it's not really a "dance" per se, just part of what could become an actual dance.

Based on the near-perfection of the GS animation, I'm at a loss to understand why not just some but ALL dance mods seem to fail during or very soon after any dance when used as Player Dances in TDFPP. The only ones that seem to run without issue for me are the ones included with TDFPP, but those are herky-jerky speed contests :cry: instead of slow, sexy dances, and to make them even more unusable (for me) they are infested with the worst music ever inflicted on humanity (per my admittedly Western/USA tastes). Even if the dance animations were sensual, I would have to find a way to replace the horribad 180-bpm music.

Since TDFPP seems to be the only stable prostitution mod available for SSE, maybe someone who has the skills could make a Dance Addon for it, containing sexy, sensual dances set to sexy, sensual music, replacing the current set of TDFPP dances.

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2020 at 6:11 PM, sudoshywolf said:

I use se, had the same issue.

Part was related to ABBA. Yinkle made a exclusion for dancers, what helped partially.

So it is related to morphs during dance.

Now I switched off emotions during dance and everything is fine now, no more ctd.

• 3 weeks later...

There are a few things that interest me.

What regulates a present dance show and its length?

Where can it be changed? Change?

What is the length of the current production? (As I see it, it is changing and I don’t know what regulates it.)

What decides the change in length?

My favorites are a little different from the average .... The Mavericks, Laura Lopez, Anthony Cruz and their friends ...

Let's dance again .... show is very good just not an accessory of my taste ... and self-employed. It would be good if it could be partially utilized. Of course ... with a lot of switches.

tenor.gif.bbf4ce43a3598996271f91789272d4b7.gif

-----

Lenne pár dolog ami érdekel.

Mi szabályozza a táncműsort és annak hosszát?

Hol lehet megváltoztatni? Cserélni?

Mennyi a jelenlegi produkció hossza? Ahogy látom, változó és nem tudom mi szabályozza.

Mi dönti el a hossz változását? Valamiért semmi nem elég jó mert vagy hosszú vagy rövid... :bawling:

Táncoljunk újra.... műsor nagyon jó csak csak nem az ízlésem tartozéka... és önálló. Jó lenne ha részint hasznosított lehetne. Persze.. sok kapcsolóval.

Az én kedvenceim kicsit eltérők az átlagtól.... Raul Ramirez, Bobby Valentin, Milly Quezada, The Mavericks, Laura Lopez, Jessica Christina, Anthony Cruz és barátaik...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I guess I need help with this. 

I installed it both manually and through the vortex mod manager option to install it. 

The game wont start period after. 

I know its just this mod though because If I disable it in nmm, or If i erase the files in the data folder it launches like it should. 

I've run FNIS and when I reloaded a test save I made all my characters are t posing.

It boggles my mind because I cant use it and Id really like too

I am using Skyrim Special edition and I have no clue whats happening. 

If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated...

6 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

Two questions for everyone. Is there a way to disable same-sex hookups, and is there a way to disable prostitution being a crime?

Don't know about the first part but in the MCM if you untick 'allow guard interactions' or whatever it's called then that will stop you getting arrested etc.

8 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Two questions for everyone. Is there a way to disable same-sex hookups, and is there a way to disable prostitution being a crime?

Ditto on the MCM option, as for same sex.. do you mean after a dance? There are options to recruit male prostitutes, but I do not know if that works on a male PC dancing and male NPCs that watch.  If you have tried that option and it doesn't work, I would guess no.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Ditto on the MCM option, as for same sex.. do you mean after a dance? There are options to recruit male prostitutes, but I do not know if that works on a male PC dancing and male NPCs that watch.  If you have tried that option and it doesn't work, I would guess no.

I mean that there is no limiter as to who npcs will pick up when you have them working on their own, meaning sometimes you'll see them pork an old lady, which is undesirable. I typically prefer to limit same-sex interactions with my setup anyways because it doesn't make sense given my mods.

Just realized that I never scrolled down in the general tab, though I also swear these extra options were never there. Perhaps the mod that increases the amount of prostitutes and changes some of the dialogue interactions changed them. Regardless I now see the option to only have prostitutes solicit male clients, which is good enough.

5 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Just realized that I never scrolled down in the general tab, though I also swear these extra options were never there. Perhaps the mod that increases the amount of prostitutes and changes some of the dialogue interactions changed them. Regardless I now see the option to only have prostitutes solicit male clients, which is good enough.

That's a default option but probably easy enough to miss with the way menus are setup. I thought you were just asking about the player, and knew about that feature. Glad I could help you find it.

18 hours ago, karlpaws said:

That's a default option but probably easy enough to miss with the way menus are setup. I thought you were just asking about the player, and knew about that feature. Glad I could help you find it.

Yes, indeed, thank you very much for making the brain to the brain thing. One more question for everyone though. Does anyone know the circumstances that trigger a prostitute working in the city to 'take someone home' I've had it happen a couple times, but in large my workers seem to just stand around in Whiterun market and look at Anoriath's meat all day. It is possible the script has gotten blocked somehow, like with how ABMM can block pet collar scripts from running because it hijacks the sexlab aroused scanner.