SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

3 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Hello, the inkeeper told me to earn him 340gold, well i earned 1000 gold and still have no option to stop whoring when i talk to the innkeeper.

You might be using another prostitution mod, like Radiant Prostitution. This one does not have any innkeeper interaction

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You might be using another prostitution mod, like Radiant Prostitution. This one does not have any innkeeper interaction

Really? So this is not the mod that makes it so i have to ask the innkeeper to be hired as a "working-girl", then he places a whore collar on you which makes it so you can't leave the inn until you've earned 340gold?

Do you know which mod this is then, i am kinda stuck in that inn until i figure out which mod does this.

EDIT: Well, it was deviously cursed loot. A shame, i really like the way you got hired as a "working-girl", but i don't like the dialogues, is there a patch between deviously cursed loot and tdf prostitution?

1 hour ago, RaptorVz said:

Really? So this is not the mod that makes it so i have to ask the innkeeper to be hired as a "working-girl", then he places a whore collar on you which makes it so you can't leave the inn until you've earned 340gold?

Since I use it, this mod does not force you to work for an inn, but rather allows you to create a prostitution tour by hiring girls willing to prostitute themselves. The only limitation is that when you hire someone, you will have to take them around the various cities until you have your own home and until your girls have at least ten customers to be able to transform your home into a brothel.

You can decide how you want to have clients: dancing naked or talking to customers and asking if they are interested in paying for sex . The same thing you can get your prostitutes to do, or you can make money dancing or you can ask them to get clients

PS .: there is no obligation to wear any collar

8 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

EDIT: Well, it was deviously cursed loot. A shame, i really like the way you got hired as a "working-girl", but i don't like the dialogues, is there a patch between deviously cursed loot and tdf prostitution?

I don't think a patch is needed since this one at least is just dialog driven with its own custom dialogs, not tied to anything else.  You could, I am guessing, speak to someone with the TDF dialog and sex for coin, keeping that, then sex them with DCL and letting its system track how much money you make.  Unless you just need coin in hand, then you could use TDF's sliders to maximize how much money you make and "cheat" that way.

7 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Since I use it, this mod does not force you to work for an inn, but rather allows you to create a prostitution tour by hiring girls willing to prostitute themselves. The only limitation is that when you hire someone, you will have to take them around the various cities until you have your own home and until your girls have at least ten customers to be able to transform your home into a brothel.

You can decide how you want to have clients: dancing naked or talking to customers and asking if they are interested in paying for sex . The same thing you can get your prostitutes to do, or you can make money dancing or you can ask them to get clients

PS .: there is no obligation to wear any collar

Two things I'd say you're mistaken about.  You do need to own a home to tell the prostitute to work on her own (or his own if you have males enabled) but you don't need to travel anywhere. Your home also isn't transformed into a brothel, they just wander around a central area and then idle in the Inn in the evening. You do need the 10 clients though before you can have them work on their own. There is an Independant patch that adds a few extra slots, so more girls you can have working on their own, with the option to have them work "right here".

12 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

TDF's sliders

Sliders?

12 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

You do need to own a home

Unless I have a mod altering this (and I can't think of any that would other than the plug-in) you can just tell the lady or gent 'right here will do'. Where 'here' is whatever settlement you are in.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Sliders?

In the MCM there is a slider for a multiplier you or your hired prostitute make. IIRC it runs from 1 ro 5 in .5 increments

Unless I have a mod altering this (and I can't think of any that would other than the plug-in) you can just tell the lady or gent 'right here will do'. Where 'here' is whatever settlement you are in.

You probably have the independant Add-on mod (or whatever its proper name is) which provides that "here will do".  The stock options are ... iirc "I want you work in a city" followed by a list of cities where you have houses.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

In the MCM there is a slider for a multiplier you or your hired prostitute make.

I've just started a new game and yes there was a slider. Never registered that it was a slider in all the years I've used this mod. :classic_smile:

ou probably have the independant Add-on mod

I do and it always surprises me that there are people who don't. ?

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You do need to own a home to tell the prostitute to work on her own (or his own if you have males enabled) but you don't need to travel anywhere. Your home also isn't transformed into a brothel,

The reference was purely random . It meant that you can use your own home instead of having them work on the street or in inns . In short, a little discretion does not hurt

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You do need the 10 clients

Obviously, but this does not take away the fact that we are not forced to work for anyone other than ourselves as mistakenly hypothesized. In essence, as in all jobs, to get to the top you have to start from the bottom.
However, hiring people for prostitution seems too easy to me. We approach our target, and in dialogue we have two options
1) "Hey what sweet do you want some company?"
2) Q "With a body like yours what would you say to make some money?"
3) A "Certainly"
Here two more options:
1) We pay for sex, ask for prostitution, and here, the problem comes, they answer "OK we can make some money together"

Here, being short stories we can look for the first customers, or easier, we enter a club and ask him to dance naked (he will be given some coins for the show and after the dance the first client arrives)
Isn't it too easy? Is it possible to make this more complex? In fact, nobody would be a whore just because someone asks to do it . 

And if you don't want them to be whore then don't ask them.

obviously

It depends on your persuade skill and your relationship with the other person and maybe a couple of other things. It's not 100% guaranteed every time.

Strangely, even with a rather low persuasion, and even without knowing the subject, they never refuse. A similar thing also happens with the quest by Camilla Valerius, without knowing who I am and without having the slightest persuasive ability ( It is the first quest I do when I escape from Helgen , immediately after I do The Mound of the Sad Waterfalls ) ,  takes a fake letter for good without having the slightest suspicion . 

Is it possible to make changes to some files? The NPC's don't seem to shine with AI . 

The reference was purely random . It meant that you can use your own home instead of having them work on the street or in inns . In short, a little discretion does not hurt

You could have the prostitute and client follow you into your home but the mod makes no use of your home beyond checking for ownership before letting you assign the prostitute to the city.

Obviously, but this does not take away the fact that we are not forced to work for anyone other than ourselves as mistakenly hypothesized. In essence, as in all jobs, to get to the top you have to start from the bottom.

Yes, we don't have to work for anyone with this mod. The player is the pimp not the innkeeper. I was just listing the things I thought were correct and incorrect in your earlier post for the clarity of the poster that started all this.

However, hiring people for prostitution seems too easy to me. We approach our target, and in dialogue we have two options
1) "Hey what sweet do you want some company?"
2) Q "With a body like yours what would you say to make some money?"
3) A "Certainly"
Here two more options:
1) We pay for sex, ask for prostitution, and here, the problem comes, they answer "OK we can make some money together"

Here, being short stories we can look for the first customers, or easier, we enter a club and ask him to dance naked (he will be given some coins for the show and after the dance the first client arrives)
Isn't it too easy? Is it possible to make this more complex? In fact, nobody would be a whore just because someone asks to do it . 

This is a simple, light weight mod and doesn't have a lot of "leveling up" in it. I have had failures asking NPCs to work for me so I would guess some of your settings related to speech checks are not the same as mine or maybe Grey Cloud's.  There are some things you can change through the CK or TES Edit in the dialogs and which speech difficulty checks they use.

Camilla being a naive ditz "I know, I know, my head is in the clouds again" is probably far more in line with her character though there are plenty of story problems in Skyrim, most of the major quests are too short or too simple, and plenty of youtube channels are devoted to the problems and shortcomings of the game. That really doesn't play into this mod I don't feel, since it is basically "Lets have sex".

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I have had failures asking NPCs to work for me so

Me too and they are usually because of the arousal level of the NPC as my speech is usually bumped up by PSQ. So if I get a refusal I can either wait until their arousal goes up or force it up with the Desire spell from PSQ and ask again and get the agreement. I get the arousal level from SLAM Widget - mod synchronicity, I love it.

Me too and they are usually because of the arousal level of the NPC as my speech is usually bumped up by PSQ. So if I get a refusal I can either wait until their arousal goes up or force it up with the Desire spell from PSQ and ask again and get the agreement. I get the arousal level from SLAM Widget - mod synchronicity, I love it.

I use the widget as well, though I'll use the Libido transfer spells from SLEN instead of PSQ since I don't have that installed.  For anyone else reading, that's another option. The arousal increase potions from that mod also work well.

8 minutes ago, ripley988 said:

Hiya,

So I don't seem to actually be able to do any prostituting? I open the MCM menu and there is no sort of option to allow me to be a PC prostitute, and no NPC I have walked up to has the dialogue option for prostitution.

Any ideas?

Are you looking at the correct MCM? If you are looking at the TDFAPP MCM then it only has options relating to prostitution. In other words, if you have the MCM then you are a prostitute. NPCs should have a dialogue option - 'are you looking for some company' or similar.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

TES Edit in the dialogs and which speech difficulty checks they use.

????? Can you ??? is there a tutorial on what needs to be changed?

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

your settings related to speech checks

These are the standard settings, can you make me a screen of yours or GreyCloud?

5 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

????? Can you ??? is there a tutorial on what needs to be changed

Not sure there is a tutorial.  If you open the mod in tesedit and look in the dialog topics, and scroll to the bottom of the entries for what the player says and look for the Conditions, you can compare some to others and pick the right Easy or Hard or whatever they were.

20 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Not sure there is a tutorial.  If you open the mod in tesedit and look in the dialog topics, and scroll to the bottom of the entries for what the player says and look for the Conditions, you can compare some to others and pick the right Easy or Hard or whatever they were.

Thank's . Opening it in TES5Eidt I noticed that it has no conditions. Is that why it's so simple?

56 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

See if this helps.

in Tes Edit, open the entry for the mod and open the Dialog Topic section

Spoiler

tdfpp1.jpg.17489d4e2e3a2957f270d3bb229bea8a.jpg

A lot of the topic branches are named for quests that were used to handle the various clients, hired hookers and so on. I've opened one at random, but if you open the same one you'll be sure to see the conditions

Spoiler

tdfpp2.jpg.ef6f956540fd17f2e56ad1749b15582e.jpg

With a topic open, scroll down on the RIGHT side pane until you see stuff like this

Spoiler

tdfpp3.jpg.4f7f6dc9a48f674e16e11f769164a121.jpg

You can change the Arousal number from 50 (in this example) to whatever you want.  If you only want people with 80 arousal to be open to your advances, double click the 50 or right click and Edit or (I think) hit F2 to change it.

I think for the second conditional ( I closed edit already ) you can also F2 and see a drop down list or Shift and double click, I don't remember.  There are other general Tutorials for how to use Tes Edit that will have all of that.

See if this helps.

Following your guide, I found the dialogue in question, and, having noticed that Arousal is already set to 50, I tried to change the level of the Speechcraft to a higher one. Theoretically the difficulty in persuasion should increase, and using the nacked gameplay + Dibella Blessing, I have all the interest in developing the skill

Let's see what happens :smiley: