SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Yeah, the whole "10 clients then she`ll hook on her own" thing isn`t really my problem. It`s that once you DO pimp her out 10 times, what have you got? An experienced prostitute. Guess what experienced people can do? Train inexperienced people. So, handing rookies over to a pro..."Yes, please. Let`s do that." Never got the whole masochistic approach to games. They`re supposed to be fun, not work. That`s why it`s called "a game". No offense to people that like banging their head on a wall...forever. I`d rather just do it once, then let someone else take over for me so I can go... i don`t know...slay a dragon...work my way up in an organization...or maybe, even(and I know this sounds crazy)...save the WORLD. Delegation...what a wonderful thing. So 2 BIG thumbs up to the person that made HSH. Slaving totally sucked before that. Especially if you were coming from being an Oblivion slaver. Ah, Oblivion. Such simpler times. Pumping out slave whores from Frostcrag Spire like a factory. Fucking "immersion". What a pain in the ass. "Tediousness is so...imMERsive."

I really like this mod. It`s had a permanent spot in my game for a long time. I just never train hookers. Too damn tedious. I treat it like a "PC only" mod. Nice little bit of cash early game, then pretty much forget it unless I want someone to like me. Occasionally dance and do the room, sometimes. Shame the dancing doesn`t have the same effect when an NPC does it, though. That`d make the 10 clients thing go alot quicker. Couple inns, or the market area, clients walk up, and you`re done. Turn her loose.

Sorry if I got a little rant-y. The notion that needlessly difficult and/or over-complication=good bugs the shit out of me. I truly do appreciate all the work the creator of this mod did so my PC can be a ho and/or a pimp.

30 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Yeah, the whole "10 clients then she`ll hook on her own" thing isn`t really my problem. It`s that once you DO pimp her out 10 times, what have you got? An experienced prostitute. Guess what experienced people can do? Train inexperienced people. So, handing rookies over to a pro..."Yes, please. Let`s do that." Never got the whole masochistic approach to games. They`re supposed to be fun, not work. That`s why it`s called "a game". No offense to people that like banging their head on a wall...forever. I`d rather just do it once, then let someone else take over for me so I can go... i don`t know...slay a dragon...work my way up in an organization...or maybe, even(and I know this sounds crazy)...save the WORLD. Delegation...what a wonderful thing. So 2 BIG thumbs up to the person that made HSH. Slaving totally sucked before that. Especially if you were coming from being an Oblivion slaver. Ah, Oblivion. Such simpler times. Pumping out slave whores from Frostcrag Spire like a factory. Fucking "immersion". What a pain in the ass. "Tediousness is so...imMERsive."

I really like this mod. It`s had a permanent spot in my game for a long time. I just never train hookers. Too damn tedious. I treat it like a "PC only" mod. Nice little bit of cash early game, then pretty much forget it unless I want someone to like me. Occasionally dance and do the room, sometimes. Shame the dancing doesn`t have the same effect when an NPC does it, though. That`d make the 10 clients thing go alot quicker. Couple inns, or the market area, clients walk up, and you`re done. Turn her loose.

Sorry if I got a little rant-y. The notion that needlessly difficult and/or over-complication=good bugs the shit out of me. I truly do appreciate all the work the creator of this mod did so my PC can be a ho and/or a pimp.

I was going to cut down your quote and but couldn't decide where to start/stop.

I think this, as a fairly early mod, was limited by what was available at the time.  It does work well for an initial money maker but no it is not a Trade Sim like some of the other trade route and land owning mods are. I think the experienced teach the novices thing is done by one of the PAHE related mods but that was such a sim of its own I never got into it. Too masochistic for me too as you had to do various things to subjugate the NPC to recognize you as master.

I guess I misunderstood what you were asking in the SBC thread.

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You need to be sadistic! ?

Unless you feel for those slaves, guess that makes you an emotional sadist ?

You're posting smilies but it isn't the pain of the slaves but the hassle *I* have to go through. Its my pain that doesn't make the game fun.

On 9/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, sundog005 said:

I don't suppose anyone has the console command to set number of clients  the prostitute has had?....I'm tired of grinding out 10 scenes with every hooker just to make them work alone somewhere...Thats like 150 times if you want 15 prostitutes working, fun for the first 50 maybe....If anyone can help i'd appreciate it!

What was written before was correct, but you need to use the RefID of the faction, not its name.  So the command would be:

setfactionrank xx017c9b 10

where xx is where TDF Prostitution is in your load order.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What was written before was correct, but you need to use the RefID of the faction, not its name.  So the command would be:

setfactionrank xx017c9b 10

where xx is where TDF Prostitution is in your load order.

Ok that worked, thanks so much!....I set it to 5 so i have less grind

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I tried looking this up that I got in FNIS but not sure if there is a way to fix it or if there is and I missed it then sorry.

When I run FNIS I get this 

SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

It just means that the new FNIS CTD calculation thing cannot calculate the TFAP thing so FNIS's calculation may not be 100% accurate. In short, just ignore it. It's not a warning as such.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, karlpaws said:

I think this will work in the console, I ended up editing the ESP in TesEdit so I wouldn't have to re-enter it every time.

@rcy68 asked about this in the SBC thread as well so I'll toss an attention-getting tag in.

It is not handled by a global variable so you can't just set it once and have it apply to everyone. It tracks the faction rank so you need to select the NPC in the console and do a

"setfactionrank BB_HookerPracticalExperienceFaction 10"

I can't find the command in help pages so I might be totally wrong.  In TES Edit you can edit the dialog condition so that it shows up after 1 instead of 10.

According to the UESP Skyrim Console Commands page, there is no such console command as "setfactionrank."

The correct command to set a faction rank to a specific level:

addfac <FactionID> <FactionRank>

The remarks section says:

Valid numbers for the faction rank vary, but 0 will always add the actor with the lowest possible faction rank and -1 will remove the actor from the faction.

And yes, you can "addfac" to change the NPC's (or player's) faction rank even if they are already in the faction.

• 2 weeks later...

If a new whore is trained the first stage and ordered to look for clients by herself, i run into some kind of bug. She then figures out someone with enough arousal and runs to him / her. This is when "set stage" appear in the console, here nothing more happens, both npc just staring at each other.

If not ordered to look for clients by herself, the new whores always need a confirmation for "the right place" to start. It seems that in automated mode they also wait for such confirmation by the player.

But why? Where does the endless confirmation by player come from?

1 hour ago, TomahawkChop said:

Hi guys, just a question. Is there a way to initiate a sex while the npc are on prostitution mode by just talking with them?? any mod that can bypass it?? I think spells works but I want a conversation to trigger. Thanks in advance guys.

What are you asking?

Sex is initiated by dialogue with this mod. There are no spells.

7 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Hi guys, just a question. Is there a way to initiate a sex while the npc are on prostitution mode by just talking with them?? any mod that can bypass it?? I think spells works but I want a conversation to trigger. Thanks in advance guys.

You want to talk to your hired hooker while you're pimping her (or him) out and have sex? I think this mod limits that to the "training" option and every 4 game hours.  Any other would work though, and I think you could edit the duration of the spell the mod puts on the hooker after training to have it end sooner.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:08 AM, TomahawkChop said:

You can tell her she needs to train, then nominate yourself as the teacher.

Need a workaround for an odd problem

Sometimes your 'personal' have sex with an NPC that appears and disappear to the unknown. Here an infected refugee betrayed my personal and can't be located in the whole game. There are plenty of these refugees traveling around, while the quest requires the right one.

Is there a console command to get the ID of the matching NPC? Can such quest be stopped through some commands?

3 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Need a workaround for an odd problem

Sometimes your 'personal' have sex with an NPC that appears and disappear to the unknown. Here an infected refugee betrayed my personal and can't be located in the whole game. There are plenty of these refugees traveling around, while the quest requires the right one.

Is there a console command to get the ID of the matching NPC? Can such quest be stopped through some commands?

You can stop the quest, though I forget how to get it.  I think if you do "help pimping" in the console it will list the names, along with some others.

This is one reason I don't try to do anything with wilderness encounter NPCs and other random spawn actors since their AI tends to have them walk off and once far enough away they just despawn. I don't think getting the Ref ID would work in this case as the NPC probably isn't in the game any more.