SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Just a thought regarding the original spirit of this mod (aggressive animations) - one interesting hook that could be added to this is that once you get the prospective client alone, they could have a chance to refuse to pay and instead rape you or your follower (or both).  This way, the mod would have the best of both worlds.

Thanks again for an awesome mod (and my various houses throughout Skyrim, now paid for via the oldest profession known to man)! :D

Just a thought regarding the original spirit of this mod (aggressive animations) - one interesting hook that could be added to this is that once you get the prospective client alone, they could have a chance to refuse to pay and instead rape you or your follower (or both).  This way, the mod would have the best of both worlds.

Thanks again for an awesome mod (and my various houses throughout Skyrim, now paid for via the oldest profession known to man)! :D

While I would agree that that is certainly an interesting scenario, I'll have to say that I don't think I'll make it a reality. There are two reasons. First, though I consider myself a relatively smart person, I realize now that the conditions that I've applied to the dialogue to each scenario/scene occur as it does is really causing me a headache. As I keep modding the file, I draw Venn diagrams in my head regarding the scenarios and the conditions that make them work as they do, and I realize that anything more will probably force me to actually write stuff down, which is really just inconvenient and joyless for me. You'll have to forgive me here: this is the most ambitious mod I've ever created and I'm just not up to the task of managing something that's too complex. The other reason is because, frankly, I've been a little disturbed by similar concepts since I watched this awfully haunting rape scene in The Flowers of War. That's actually part of the reason I removed the aggressive nature of the mod since v1.2. I just don't want this mod to deal with concepts that are that serious in nature. It's just for a bit of light fun.

An Update: I have now integrated autonomous prostitution. It can be activated through a dialogue option after the prostitute has had at least 10 clients. While in this autonomous state (since I'm always paranoid of breaking quests and scenes), I have disabled all other prostitution dialogue. This means that, while the prostitute is in this state, the player cannot offer her to other clients through dialogue, dismiss her, or have her be a training partner for other prostitutes. The prostitute can be removed from this autonomous state through dialogue, which will reactivate all of the other prostitution dialogue options. Additionally, I have made it necessary for a potential client to have a certain arousal level (configurable through the MCM menu) before accepting any solicitations. Convincing NPCs to work for you now has more difficult speech checks (still not too high, but you'll be more likely to be rejected now).

Of course, since the autonomy feature is a bit more complex and I may have made a mistake somewhere, I will need to test this thoroughly before releasing it.

I have a few ideas for your mod, if it seems to your liking, and you have the time to spend.

You could make 1 random or assigned follower in your group have a sick need (restricted by a set number of hours or days between incidents) for necrophilia when seeing the death of the opposite sex.  Maybe you could have a dependency on no enemies on radar.

Another idea could involve bestiality, such as when running into a friendly beast, such as most dogs, or any beast that is not hostile (like when Voice of the Sky is active) and meets your opinion of being acceptable.  Maybe a restriction of 1 random or assigned follower in your group and an hours or days timer could be added to this as well.

You could have other's in your group spout snide remarks, instead of cheering and tossing coins that the dancing provides.

Just a few thoughts, for a very creative modder.  Thanks for your work on this mod.  I love it.

I was wondering why sexlab Aroused has become a requirement to this mod ?? Sexlab aroused is not really stable and makes heavy use of scripts witch will create script-lag occurring f too many scripted mods are used. Due to this if you use aroused then there is no way to also play other mods who also use scripts.

Is there any way to remove dependency for aroused or is it now vital part of the coding itself  ??

I have a few ideas for your mod, if it seems to your liking, and you have the time to spend.

You could make 1 random or assigned follower in your group have a sick need (restricted by a set number of hours or days between incidents) for necrophilia when seeing the death of the opposite sex.  Maybe you could have a dependency on no enemies on radar.

Another idea could involve bestiality, such as when running into a friendly beast, such as most dogs, or any beast that is not hostile (like when Voice of the Sky is active) and meets your opinion of being acceptable.  Maybe a restriction of 1 random or assigned follower in your group and an hours or days timer could be added to this as well.

You could have other's in your group spout snide remarks, instead of cheering and tossing coins that the dancing provides.

Just a few thoughts, for a very creative modder.  Thanks for your work on this mod.  I love it.

While I think that that idea could be appealing to some users, it does not appear to me to be concurrent with the subject of this mod.

In last two versions dances work astably. Or do not begin or do not stop.

That has happened to me once or twice, but I cannot seem to pinpoint any particular cause for it. I see no problem in the scripts. Perhaps, there is some issue with the animation files themselves? I'm not sure. This certainly warrants further investigation.

I was wondering why sexlab Aroused has become a requirement to this mod ?? Sexlab aroused is not really stable and makes heavy use of scripts witch will create script-lag occurring f too many scripted mods are used. Due to this if you use aroused then there is no way to also play other mods who also use scripts.

Is there any way to remove dependency for aroused or is it now vital part of the coding itself  ??

I would recommend using one of the versions before the dependency. I include the Version History on the main description page because I want people to be able to pick what suits them best. Those versions still contain many of the core features of the mod.

Hi

Thank you for a great mod

Could you make  it so that the PC can dance (hotkey?)

Thanx

I feel that this would be less immersive than dialogue. Also, I play with a controller.

Hello, I tried v1.6.5, I believe that no one will want to see more in Whiterun a cunt, everything went well and I arrived at the new mission I sent my three girls to work on their own, when I tried to take back the first all went well, the second did not have the mission and it was a cold could very well be my rescue corrupt than anything else I have.

thanks once again.

For those Not having any dance tracks that would actually fit in the 'Skyrim theme' I am uploading the one I am using.

I am using only one track for now so I have 5 copies of the same thing with the respective names.

Ihave NO IDEA, who is the creator of this TRACK, I have NO IDEA what band-orchestra plays nor when it was released.

The only thing i have is the track name (filename) it had. I am certain it is quite old as I had Forever!!)

Iona Bells

*edit*

I have cut the intro.. tell me if you whant the original

DanceTrack01.7z

Hello, I tried v1.6.5, I believe that no one will want to see more in Whiterun a cunt, everything went well and I arrived at the new mission I sent my three girls to work on their own, when I tried to take back the first all went well, the second did not have the mission and it was a cold could very well be my rescue corrupt than anything else I have.

thanks once again.

From what I can understand, it appears that you are having some issues with dismissing the prostitutes from the autonomous state. Sometimes, in my experience, scripts simply do not fire properly and on time when required which can cause such issues, though this is very rare. That's why I recommend saving often and using the "Reset" option in the MCM menu to debug if required. If this is a case where I made some sort of error in editing, I will be testing this to see if I can duplicate the issue.

@azmodan22 and RockMic: That's awesome that you've shared some music tracks you use. I'll be sure to check them out!

KGRam, on 06 Nov 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:snapback.png

While I think that that idea could be appealing to some users, it does not appear to me to be concurrent with the subject of this mod

OK, I think I know where you are coming from there.  Understandable to keep the content for a wider user base.  Just sitting in anticipation for your next ideas then.

okay, the newest version is quite nice but I seem to have missed a few things while my followers are doing their thing.

Sometimes the dance animations don't happen.

I was pimping Jordis in the Winking Skeever. Lots jobs, lots of dances. At the end of one dance there was a txt notification but it went by too fast for me to read.

Then I took her over to the Silverblood Inn in Markarth. I added Hroki to my list. No dialogue options were available for her to dance. Customers could not ask for her. And weirdest of all, Hroki suddenly wore the same full armor that I put on Jordis (Ebonsteel dragonplate).

Okay, what did I miss??

TDF bro, two things I want to mention.

1) After the latest version 1.6.5, whenever I tell someone that they're off the clock, and then I go into my "magic" or "items" menu, it CTDs

2) Is it possible to find out how many customers a follower prostitute has served? Maybe a dialogue feature can be implemented, "How many customers have you served so far?"

I am really enjoying pimping Vilja and Serana. So much fun!

Downloaded and extensively tested the new 1.6.5 version:

1. Vanilla Follower. No problems at all. Dialogues appear when time, disappear the right, recruiting and dismissing are ok.

2. Custom Follower (with standard vanilla behaviours). No problems at all. As above.

3. Custom Follower Heavy Customized (no vanilla behaviours):  ESFAela, for precision. As above, no problems at all.

I noticed the new speech/arousal related accept or refusals. Work fine.

EDIT: NOTE: I forgot to mention a little, very little, issue. The pimped follower seems to not have a "gender check". She offers herselves indifferently to males or females. But, when a female is choosen, the pimped one assumes the "victim" position (as it's right with males).

It's a bit unrealistic, because should be the cliente, even if female, to be "satisfied" and not the reverse. My two cents.

Thank You, Master!

okay, the newest version is quite nice but I seem to have missed a few things while my followers are doing their thing.

Sometimes the dance animations don't happen.

I was pimping Jordis in the Winking Skeever. Lots jobs, lots of dances. At the end of one dance there was a txt notification but it went by too fast for me to read.

Then I took her over to the Silverblood Inn in Markarth. I added Hroki to my list. No dialogue options were available for her to dance. Customers could not ask for her. And weirdest of all, Hroki suddenly wore the same full armor that I put on Jordis (Ebonsteel dragonplate).

Okay, what did I miss??

There's nothing in the files that could possibly cause something even close to this, as I can see. I certainly have not added any notification that shows up at the end of dances. Of course, sometimes, as we all know, Skyrim displays weird unexpected behaviour every once in a while. Can you reproduce this event? If you cannot then consider it a simple hick-up in the game. On the other hand, if it is a chronic problem, maybe a fresh install might help?

TDF bro, two things I want to mention.

1) After the latest version 1.6.5, whenever I tell someone that they're off the clock, and then I go into my "magic" or "items" menu, it CTDs

2) Is it possible to find out how many customers a follower prostitute has served? Maybe a dialogue feature can be implemented, "How many customers have you served so far?"

I am really enjoying pimping Vilja and Serana. So much fun!

1) This is interesting because I don't have any scripts related to NPC prostitution that adds items or magic effects to the player. From your writing, it appears that this is a chronic issue for you. Does it crash if you open it right after you use that dialogue, or if you open it at any time afterwards?

2) This is a good idea, I'll be sure to do that.

Downloaded and extensively tested the new 1.6.5 version:

1. Vanilla Follower. No problems at all. Dialogues appear when time, disappear the right, recruiting and dismissing are ok.

2. Custom Follower (with standard vanilla behaviours). No problems at all. As above.

3. Custom Follower Heavy Customized (no vanilla behaviours):  ESFAela, for precision. As above, no problems at all.

I noticed the new speech/arousal related accept or refusals. Work fine.

EDIT: NOTE: I forgot to mention a little, very little, issue. The pimped follower seems to not have a "gender check". She offers herselves indifferently to males or females. But, when a female is choosen, the pimped one assumes the "victim" position (as it's right with males).

It's a bit unrealistic, because should be the cliente, even if female, to be "satisfied" and not the reverse. My two cents.

Thank You, Master!

Thank you for all the support and for all the testing! I'll be sure to rewrite some of the scripts to the effect that you've described.