SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Of course my dear~

Maybe I did the conversion form the wav originals wrong? Is there any special option in the program or any size limitation or any other circumstance we should know ;O ?

If the program generated .xwm files, then you should be fine. Are you sure that you placed them in the correct directory and created 5 files?

I have another idea for you TDF.

I remember there was a mod for Oblivion in which you could dance as a stripper in public and people would pay you money as you danced. The mod also caused the guys in the audience to masturbate and you could see semen textures appearing on your character's skin as she danced. We already have semen textures integrated in sexlab. How hard would it be to trigger guys in the audience to masturbate and to make semen textures show up randomly while the prostitute danced? This could tie in well with the sexlab cumshot mod as well for a bit more immersion.

Also, I noticed a small quirk with the dancing. Sometimes my prostitute doesn't stop dancing after two minutes esp. if the dance she's doing is one from casualmods.

I love the new dialog option to keep track of how experienced a prostitute is and her bonus. This mod is too much fun. Keep up the great work.

This mod really has just focused on NPC prostitution and the PC's management of them. Regarding the "doesn't stop dancing after two minutes" problem, is the issue that they repeat the animation indefinitely? This can be easily identified if the NPC redresses and continues to dance. If your issue is with the length of the dancing, then sorry, I tried and failed to integrate a dialogue option to cancel the animation. One more thing: what was the milk mod you were talking about earlier?

The milk mod is here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/?p=390037

I definitely had the  "dance forever" bug.  Lydia would not quit dancing even though fully  equipped for battle and following me down the road.  I finally got her to quit by 1. making sure she was "off the clock" [she was], 2. dismissing her then immediately asking her to follow again, [still dancing] 3. leading her far away then fast travel twice.  That did it, she was back to normal.

NOTE: no need to try to fix my problem... see why below:

I am a dangerous person when it comes to mods... I push them way beyond their design limits, in a heavily modded game environment, often to the breaking point.

The bug occurred in an exterior cell while I had 4 followers and the PC all making money with their bodies at the same time (edited: actually they were taking turns 2 at a time, when one or both finished the next two would get busy)... the followers were a mix of vanilla, basic home-built, and custom built with scripting.  I was using Amazing Follower Tweaks to manage the team, and had remained in the  same area offering these "services" multiple times over a period of 2 hours real time. 

Your mod is tough to break!

Congratulations... good job. 

i pimped Lydia and jenassa. no reactions from the npcs i asked if they can enjoy the Company of Lydia / jenassa. dialogue is there, but never any Response. whats wrong ?

i use amazing follower mod, which already killed dialogues to appear from AP mod. maybe aft also kills this mod ?

I use AFT (as do a number of other users). I can assure you that there are no conflicts in that regard. When you say that there is never any response, do you mean that the NPC quits dialogue without saying anything back? Do you mean that the dialogue scene between the NPC and the prostitute do not occur? Or do you mean that the sex animations do not trigger?

i pimped Lydia and jenassa. no reactions from the npcs i asked if they can enjoy the Company of Lydia / jenassa. dialogue is there, but never any Response. whats wrong ?

i use amazing follower mod, which already killed dialogues to appear from AP mod. maybe aft also kills this mod ?

I use AFT (as do a number of other users). I can assure you that there are no conflicts in that regard. When you say that there is never any response, do you mean that the NPC quits dialogue without saying anything back? Do you mean that the dialogue scene between the NPC and the prostitute do not occur? Or do you mean that the sex animations do not trigger?

the dialogue of the Player appears when he talks to the npc, if he likes to join Company of Lydia.  if i klick on it, it closes the dialogue window with no Response. same if the Player tries it at an npc directly, hey babe,.... window closes with no Response.

i have all installed, all. sexlabframework, aroused, etc.

'I´ll find you a job' is not working. Meanwhile I got three ladies running around which I cannot stop.  After all that work I don´t like he idea to reset the engine loosing all the Money they made.

First, thankfully, resetting the quests doesn't affect the cash earned, so you can just rehire and it should be fine. I'll have to check into this. I've never experienced this, nor has anyone else who has posted here, so I'll have to think upon this for a while.

the dialogue of the Player appears when he talks to the npc, if he likes to join Company of Lydia.  if i klick on it, it closes the dialogue window with no Response. same if the Player tries it at an npc directly, hey babe,.... window closes with no Response.

Again, this seems to be a novel problem, so I'll have to consider it for a while.

Okay, I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's a perk of some higher training levels on your girls, but none of mine have a dialogue option to start finding clients on their own. I have the latest version, and every other part of the mod works just fine, it's just none of the prostitutes have that option available to them. Dancing works along with the music, me asking people if they want to have a go with "insert name here" works fine, even threesomes works with the "I like to watch" bit. Just no automatic client searches by my harem of horny hookers.

Okay, I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's a perk of some higher training levels on your girls, but none of mine have a dialogue option to start finding clients on their own. I have the latest version, and every other part of the mod works just fine, it's just none of the prostitutes have that option available to them. Dancing works along with the music, me asking people if they want to have a go with "insert name here" works fine, even threesomes works with the "I like to watch" bit. Just no automatic client searches by my harem of horny hookers.

They need to have had ten clients first.

TheDriedFinger, on 13 Nov 2013 - 01:31 AM, said:

innoculate, on 12 Nov 2013 - 9:36 PM, said:

'I´ll find you a job' is not working. Meanwhile I got three ladies running around which I cannot stop.  After all that work I don´t like he idea to reset the engine loosing all the Money they made.

First, thankfully, resetting the quests doesn't affect the cash earned, so you can just rehire and it should be fine. I'll have to check into this. I've never experienced this, nor has anyone else who has posted here, so I'll have to think upon this for a while.

magicrealm, on 12 Nov 2013 - 9:54 PM, said:

TheDriedFinger, on 12 Nov 2013 - 9:00 PM, said:

magicrealm, on 12 Nov 2013 - 5:52 PM, said:

Again, this seems to be a novel problem, so I'll have to consider it for a while.

Well, it worked. After resetting and hiring them again, they even kept their skills :)

Is there anyway to get the agressive dialogue back? It fits my character more.

No, not really. If you really want it, you can go into the CK and make some rather simple edits to the dialogue to suit your tastes.

To do this for PC prostitution, just edit the dialogue in the quest called "BB_GetRapedDialogue" (in retrospect, a poor choice for a name).

For NPC/Follower Prostitution, you would have to edit the dialogue for the quest "BB_PimpingQuest", and then make the same edits to "BB_PimpingQuest2" and "BB_PimpingQuest3" (so that the changes to would extend to all three prostitutes).

Is it currently possible to leave your prostitutes at an inn so they can work when you're not there? I tried to to this with the previous version and they insisted on following me :/ 

I think it might work if I use AFT to set their residence to the inn, tell them to work, and then dismiss them. That way the AI that controls their prostitution is still in effect and they won't follow me everywhere =P. 

No, not really. If you really want it, you can go into the CK and make some rather simple edits to the dialogue to suit your tastes.

To do this for PC prostitution, just edit the dialogue in the quest called "BB_GetRapedDialogue" (in retrospect, a poor choice for a name).

For NPC/Follower Prostitution, you would have to edit the dialogue for the quest "BB_PimpingQuest", and then make the same edits to "BB_PimpingQuest2" and "BB_PimpingQuest3" (so that the changes to would extend to all three prostitutes).

If you change the mod for easy translation then the strings will be in an easily edited text file and people will be able to change them to whatever they want with a simple text editor. 

The only problem with attempting to make the mod easily translatable is that "debug.notification" will translate fine if you have no variables in the string but it will refuse to translate a string with variables.  Other than that it's a really simple thing to do and will allow your international audience to have a nicer experience with your mod.

Just one observation to share. Most of the custom made prostitute followers are not undressing when being hired for sex.

That's unexpected since the same scripts that are used to facilitate the sex for custom NPCs are no different than the scripts used for Vanilla NPCs. In fact, in my game, all three of my prostitutes are custom NPCs. Is this an issue that you've been having in previous releases as well?

Is it currently possible to leave your prostitutes at an inn so they can work when you're not there? I tried to to this with the previous version and they insisted on following me :/ 

I think it might work if I use AFT to set their residence to the inn, tell them to work, and then dismiss them. That way the AI that controls their prostitution is still in effect and they won't follow me everywhere =P. 

In the latest version, though I haven't yet tested it, in theory, with or without any follower overhauls, you should be able to tell them to be autonomous and then to wait there, and it should work. Of course, I haven't a clue if they'll actually continue to actually do anything when you're out of the cell.

If you change the mod for easy translation then the strings will be in an easily edited text file and people will be able to change them to whatever they want with a simple text editor. 

The only problem with attempting to make the mod easily translatable is that "debug.notification" will translate fine if you have no variables in the string but it will refuse to translate a string with variables.  Other than that it's a really simple thing to do and will allow your international audience to have a nicer experience with your mod.

I only know how to translate the MCM menu. I would appreciate some direction as to allow the dialogue to be translatable as well. Even a link to information would be terrific.