SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

TheDriedFinger wrote:

I'll be blunt: I hate bards. They are annoying and I hate their songs. Despite this, I understand that some users have different opinions. In the next release, I allow users to add music (should they want it) to be played upon the triggering of the animation. Of course, through the MCM menu this can be toggled on or off. So, if a user wanted a bard to play during the animation, the player could simply talk to a bard to begin singing and then talk to the dancer.

There is an excellent and good working mod on nexus, here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29968/?

if you are interested to not have the bards play and/or sing all time.

I'm using it from ages and it's a great ... "relax". :D

Thanks, that mod in your link is a life saver. If the animation start and the bard decides too sing then they will break the animation and stand up and start clapping.. This will make sure they do not disturb this and other mods again. I am going to use bards sing only on request.

TheDriedFinger wrote:

I'll be blunt: I hate bards. They are annoying and I hate their songs. Despite this, I understand that some users have different opinions. In the next release, I allow users to add music (should they want it) to be played upon the triggering of the animation. Of course, through the MCM menu this can be toggled on or off. So, if a user wanted a bard to play during the animation, the player could simply talk to a bard to begin singing and then talk to the dancer.

You've done us all a great service

Oops sorry, yeah got the wrong mod there. That's Radient Prostitution of course. Will ask the question there, thanks.

As for the music, the option would be good for the bards if you wanted them. Best of both worlds then. 

I would add such an option if I knew how to, but that might require a bit of research first.

Is there a way to disable the "Hey Honey" Dialogue option when playing a male character?

Ah, to be honest, I was quite lazy when it came to adding male PC prostitution dialogue; I just sort of piggy-backed that feature on the female one. I think I'll rewrite the dialogue to be more unisex by the next release.

TheDriedFinger wrote:

I just installed that mod shortly after I added the dance animations, for the reasons that D_ManXX2 described. Thanks for the link though. I'm certain many other users are quite frustrated with those issues.

Thanks, that mod in your link is a life saver. If the animation start and the bard decides too sing then they will break the animation and stand up and start clapping.. This will make sure they do not disturb this and other mods again. I am going to use bards sing only on request.

Hear, hear! It was either install that mod or kill all of Skyrim's bards. I'm surprised that no one has created a mod like that: a spin-off of the quest to destroy the Dark Brotherhood.

I'll read through this thread for an answer, but I installed this and I couldn't even load a game afterwards. It would crash at the loading screen. After a couple of attempts I uninstalled it.

I only had MatchMaker and Working Girl installed.

That is because (....someone else I know) 

Did you install SexLab Aroused before ?? It is required for this mod to work.. !

I'll read through this thread for an answer, but I installed this and I couldn't even load a game afterwards. It would crash at the loading screen. After a couple of attempts I uninstalled it.

I only had MatchMaker and Working Girl installed.

That is because (....someone else I know) 

Did you install SexLab Aroused before ?? It is required for this mod to work.. !

Now I feel like a dork! LOL No Aroused here, so that must be the problem.

I don't recall seeing that in the necessary files, but I must've overlooked it. D'oh!

Oh, I almost forgot.. 

threesomes dont work for me (option 4)

Dialogue is there, the first scene works, dialogue "are you ready now" is there.. and then the NPc just resumes his idle. 

*edit 

I think I know what does it. The threesome animations were toggled in both normal and aggrasive lists but I had forgot to uncheck "Restrict aggresive animations".. I am pretty sure this will fix it

Yup, Solved

Oh, I almost forgot.. 

threesomes dont work for me (option 4)

Dialogue is there, the first scene works, dialogue "are you ready now" is there.. and then the NPc just resumes his idle. 

*edit 

I think I know what does it. The threesome animations were toggled in both normal and aggrasive lists but I had forgot to uncheck "Restrict aggresive animations".. I am pretty sure this will fix it

Yup, Solved

Terrific! Glad to hear that you've solved that issue.

Now, I need some help. I finally tracked down the source for the dance animations included with Selene Kate, http://casualmods.net/DanceSynchronizator/DSLMainEng.html. I added a few of them into what I hope will be the next release, but I have little clue as to what the modder is saying regarding their permissions for use as a modders' resource. It makes little sense to me and I don't want to release something that might be infringing on someone's rights. If anyone can read Russian and explain to me what is written, that would be great. As it stands, the English translation is: "Forbiden for uploads mod or parts of this one at other sites or sources!!! If you wish using hkx files from this archive in your mods, please give link to my site in credits."

I wasn't able to get the three way animations to work. Not even the first stage so definitely not the second stage. How do you even get the first stage to work so you can use the three way option afterward?

It is possible that the prostitute that the player character should have engaged in an animation with was temporarily unavailable for SexLab Framework to register that actor as a valid participant. Is this a chronic issue? If it is then perhaps, there are other factors that must be considered beyond this.

I've tried it with multiple ho's and tricks. :D I have realized bards are a definite no-no, though.

I just did a clean of TDF and SL. Then I ran FNIS (again) and BOSS. Now I'm about to attempt it again.

I can whore them out (90+% of the time anyway) and can get my PC to do the deed. I can get all the NPC ho's to dance as well. Just having an issue with the 3-way animations. I know that Working Girl had 3-way issues and his last update of that included removing that option. Maybe there's a conflict there?

I've tried it with multiple ho's and tricks. :D I have realized bards are a definite no-no, though.

I just did a clean of TDF and SL. Then I ran FNIS (again) and BOSS. Now I'm about to attempt it again.

I can whore them out (90+% of the time anyway) and can get my PC to do the deed. I can get all the NPC ho's to dance as well. Just having an issue with the 3-way animations. I know that Working Girl had 3-way issues and his last update of that included removing that option. Maybe there's a conflict there?

Bards have an AI package that screws up everything! (I'm exaggerating, of course, but I really hate bards.) In the latest update, I've removed the ability to try to solicit bards a a result. it seems rather odd to me that everything is fine when a prostitute and a client engage in an animation, but there is an issue when the prostitute and the player attempt to engage in an animation. I can't imagine that it would be caused by any direct mod conflicts, since my mod does not edit anything Vanilla. I hope the clean install helps.

Bards have an AI package that screws up everything! (I'm exaggerating, of course, but I really hate bards.) In the latest update, I've removed the ability to try to solicit bards a a result. it seems rather odd to me that everything is fine when a prostitute and a client engage in an animation, but there is an issue when the prostitute and the player attempt to engage in an animation. I can't imagine that it would be caused by any direct mod conflicts, since my mod does not edit anything Vanilla. I hope the clean install helps.

Some progress!

I went to Jorvaskkr (they like me there LOL) and I got old Tilma the Haggard to be my ho. I then got two different Companions to engage in threeway animations with us. They didn't line up well, but it's some level of success at any rate.

I have tried most combinations of the patrons of the Bannered Mare with no luck with the 3-ways, though. Kind of odd. It seems that if it's a character attached to any quests it doesn't work properly, but it'd take more experimenting to actually confirm that.

So is there a preferred load order? Something BOSS may not catch?

Some progress!

I went to Jorvaskkr (they like me there LOL) and I got old Tilma the Haggard to be my ho. I then got two different Companions to engage in threeway animations with us. They didn't line up well, but it's some level of success at any rate.

I have tried most combinations of the patrons of the Bannered Mare with no luck with the 3-ways, though. Kind of odd. It seems that if it's a character attached to any quests it doesn't work properly, but it'd take more experimenting to actually confirm that.

So is there a preferred load order? Something BOSS may not catch?

Good to hear. The solution, it seems, then would have been very simple on my end. Vanilla quests of "reserve" a reference. This prevents other quests from registering an Actor as a valid Alias for use in the quest. So, the issue would have been that the quest failed to register the NPC as the prostitute, which would have caused the attempted animations to fail. Essentially, I could prevent this issue by checking certain flags on the Aliases. Of course, I'll have to investigate the effects of this further to ensure that it's benefits are worth the trade-off of potentially breaking quests. By the way, who was the quest NPC you were trying to prostitute?

I seem to have a problem with the dance animation, npcs will strip and then just stand around but other npcs will come by and start clapping. I have tested the sex animations and they seem to work so its just the dance for some reason.

I have this same issue about 20% of the time. Here's why. Sometimes, if the NPC is engaged in the undress animation, the dance animation will fail to trigger. I actually run Skyrim on an older laptop, so the issue may be related to the users' own specs. In my eyes, the fact that you're the first user to notice this issue is a good thing. If it bothers you, in SexLab Framework's MCM menu, disable the undress animation (at least temporarily for when you have your prostitutes dance). Sorry, but I felt that having the undress animation occur seemed better than having the clothing suddenly disappear.

I seem to have a problem with the dance animation, npcs will strip and then just stand around but other npcs will come by and start clapping. I have tested the sex animations and they seem to work so its just the dance for some reason.

I saw this at first, but then realized I forgot to run the FNIS generator tool after installing. After running FNIS it all went well. I've noticed with this mod that it's best to go into the SL menu and uncheck the "undress animation" option.

This is a great mod! Everything works perfectly for me. And when i'm short of money - and that's normally the case (due to other mods making the life in skyrim harder :lol:) i'm making my PC prostitue herself.

Well, honestly it's somehow a little bit too easy earning the money as a prostitute. I'd like to see it dependant on gender (muuuuuch less chance p.e. if PC is female and NPC is female), on speechcraft and finally on the arousal level of the NPC. Maybe there should be also a limit on how many time a day a PC can prostitute.

If someone does not like this restrictions, there should be a MCM menu to toggle it on/off.

But anyway, great mod and i'll track the further developement.

This is a great mod! Everything works perfectly for me. And when i'm short of money - and that's normally the case (due to other mods making the life in skyrim harder :lol:) i'm making my PC prostitue herself.

Well, honestly it's somehow a little bit too easy earning the money as a prostitute. I'd like to see it dependant on gender (muuuuuch less chance p.e. if PC is female and NPC is female), on speechcraft and finally on the arousal level of the NPC. Maybe there should be also a limit on how many time a day a PC can prostitute.

If someone does not like this restrictions, there should be a MCM menu to toggle it on/off.

I'm working on a system that implements limitations like that.

Additionally, as requested by one user, I've added something like a leveling system to prostitutes.

Additionally, as requested by one user, I've added something like a leveling system to prostitutes.

The leveling system was my request! I am so happy to hear this. You are an amazing modder. I can't wait to start a new game and whore out my companions for lots of money and have the most experienced ones level up as I progress through the game.

The leveling system was my request! I am so happy to hear this. You are an amazing modder. I can't wait to start a new game and whore out my companions for lots of money and have the most experienced ones level up as I progress through the game.

Thanks, I was scouring the thread trying to figure out who it was last night, so that I could credit them for the idea. I'm afraid that I probably won't add similar conditions for follower prostitution because I've reached the point where there are so many conditions for the dialogue options (just for them to function properly) that I'm in constant fear that tinkering with them will cause some awful mistake. Regarding the conditions applied to player character prostitution, I've added a timer so that you can't solicit a client multiple times in a row. Additionally, whether they accept or not is based on their arousal (does 20 sound fine?). I can't really smoothly integrate a speech check because Conditions aren't like scripting, in that I can't tell it that "Speech + Arousal >= 40", for example. Anyway, I hope that that will be sufficient from an immersion standpoint.