SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Hey,

great mod, I'm sad to hear that you won't develop it further.

One thing is, however, really annoying me for some time. When I use the dialogue option "maybe you will enjoy a company of my friend" and the client agrees, he correctly follows the prostitute, but she just still follows me doing nothing.

If I will tell the prostitute that she is off the clock (or rarely just talk with and leave her), she initiates the sex correctly or if there is any bed nearby, just goes there and does nothing until I will activate her somehow again.

Do you have any idea how to fix this? It was working correctly earlier. Re-installing doesn't help.

When you say "it was working correctly earlier", did you mean "in a previous version"? If the prostitute continues to follow you, it might indicate an issue with the "follow" AI package overriding the "travel" package that is assigned to the prostitute. I can't say that what you are describing is at all normal. It seems that the scripts are having some sort of issue triggering properly. Did you try doing a clean install?

Hey there. Spent some time troubleshooting last night, and all I figured out is that my situation is really fubar. I'm guessing there' something in my save that's really hosing this mod. What I did learn is that if I load a game with a clean save and install, and then cancel animations through MCM, the mod will work perfectly once. After that it's pretty bugged. At that point, Mr. John will say "I think I just might" and then run off to the girl, at which point nothing happens. If I initiate conversation with them they'll then run off to the nearest bed and then nothing will happen from there. Only thing to do from there is clean install, cancel animations and then it'll work once.

A couple of other things I've come across, which is what leads me to believe my situation is screwed. If I load a game with this mod uninstalled, all animations are off. PC and NPCs are all statues. My save only works with the mod installed. Also, after loading a clean save, changing any of the settings in MCM results in MCM no longer responding. I can  then back all the way out and go into MCM again and it'll work fine (but the mod will exhibit the same behavior described above). 

Not expecting any magic bullet from you. Just passing along what I've learned. I'll probably try to go back to the 1.4 era, but I'm not sure if that'll work because of the statue thing. Also, the reason I upgraded anyway is to get an option to disable the 3-ways, which don't appeal to me (my PC isn't a whore--just a pimp).

A couple of other things I've come across, which is what leads me to believe my situation is screwed. If I load a game with this mod uninstalled, all animations are off. PC and NPCs are all statues. My save only works with the mod installed. Also, after loading a clean save, changing any of the settings in MCM results in MCM no longer responding. I can  then back all the way out and go into MCM again and it'll work fine (but the mod will exhibit the same behavior described above). 

Just re-run FNIS and it will be ok.

One more thing: I don't think that I'll develop this mod further, aside from bug-fixing. I really admire modders who make complex mods (and enjoy it). I just can't do that. Once it gets too much for me, it's just not as enjoyable anymore. With this mod, it's getting pretty close to that point, and I don't want it to get to that point, because, if it does, I won't even have the enthusiasm to try to pump out bug-fixes anymore.

Just wanted to say thanks for what you've given us. Running a stable of autonomous whores is simply perfect for my current avatar (a near insane escaped sex slave). 

I haven't had a chance to do more than touch the surface of this mod so forgive me if it's in there. The only suggestion I'd have is that dancing be added to the autonomous schedule. 

But even if you do nothing but bug fixing and updating for sexlab changes, going forward this is going to be a must have mod for me. Thanks again.

When you say "it was working correctly earlier", did you mean "in a previous version"? If the prostitute continues to follow you, it might indicate an issue with the "follow" AI package overriding the "travel" package that is assigned to the prostitute. I can't say that what you are describing is at all normal. It seems that the scripts are having some sort of issue triggering properly. Did you try doing a clean install?

Yes, it was working in a previous version, but I'm not completely sure when did that happened. I will try to investigate, if that's version-dependent or some other mod incompatibility issue.

I do have exactly the same problem that the bogus has. I've found some workaround. It's pretty annoying, but well.. If I quick-save and quick-load it progresses forward as it should.

No, clean install doesn't help.

Hey there. Spent some time troubleshooting last night, and all I figured out is that my situation is really fubar. I'm guessing there' something in my save that's really hosing this mod. What I did learn is that if I load a game with a clean save and install, and then cancel animations through MCM, the mod will work perfectly once. After that it's pretty bugged. At that point, Mr. John will say "I think I just might" and then run off to the girl, at which point nothing happens. If I initiate conversation with them they'll then run off to the nearest bed and then nothing will happen from there. Only thing to do from there is clean install, cancel animations and then it'll work once.

Not expecting any magic bullet from you. Just passing along what I've learned. I'll probably try to go back to the 1.4 era, but I'm not sure if that'll work because of the statue thing. Also, the reason I upgraded anyway is to get an option to disable the 3-ways, which don't appeal to me (my PC isn't a whore--just a pimp).

I'll have to look into the effects of uninstalling more closely, and determine the effects of cancelling animations through SexLab Framework's MCM option myself. thank you for the bug report.

Yes, it was working in a previous version, but I'm not completely sure when did that happened. I will try to investigate, if that's version-dependent or some other mod incompatibility issue.

I do have exactly the same problem that the bogus has. I've found some workaround. It's pretty annoying, but well.. If I quick-save and quick-load it progresses forward as it should.

No, clean install doesn't help.

I agree that the fact that you and bogus are having the same issues indicates that what you are experiecing is not an isolated incident. It is even possible that others who have experienced this problem are out there but have not reported the issues. The fact that the "save-reload" workaround seems to be helping would indicate that there is something that is delaying the evaluation of AI packages. Quite peculiar... Have you tried just running this mod and its dependencies, on the off-chance that there is some sort of an indirect mod conflict?

I agree that the fact that you and bogus are having the same issues indicates that what you are experiecing is not an isolated incident. It is even possible that others who have experienced this problem are out there but have not reported the issues. The fact that the "save-reload" workaround seems to be helping would indicate that there is something that is delaying the evaluation of AI packages. Quite peculiar... Have you tried just running this mod and its dependencies, on the off-chance that there is some sort of an indirect mod conflict?

I've just did that on the clean save. Surprisingly, the issue was still there.

Is that possible that some non-esp mod may be the cause? That's the only ones which I've left.

Followed up a bit with mthay's input. The quicksave/load will advance the transaction one step for me. The client will say "I think I might," then walk over to the girl and nothing happens. QS/QL and they'll move to a bedroom and stand there. QS/QL and then they'll get after it. Perhaps mthay has a different approach to when to QS/QL to get the entire transaction to happen.

Also, the MCM hang happens when I disable PC prostitution. I can change anything and it works, but as soon as I untick PCP, I can't select anything else until backing out of MCM and then back in. However, this has no effect with the overall bug.

Oh, and I run FNIS as a matter of habit whenever I change anything.

I've just did that on the clean save. Surprisingly, the issue was still there.

Is that possible that some non-esp mod may be the cause? That's the only ones which I've left.

Followed up a bit with mthay's input. The quicksave/load will advance the transaction one step for me. The client will say "I think I might," then walk over to the girl and nothing happens. QS/QL and they'll move to a bedroom and stand there. QS/QL and then they'll get after it. Perhaps mthay has a different approach to when to QS/QL to get the entire transaction to happen.

Also, the MCM hang happens when I disable PC prostitution. I can change anything and it works, but as soon as I untick PCP, I can't select anything else until backing out of MCM and then back in. However, this has no effect with the overall bug.

Oh, and I run FNIS as a matter of habit whenever I change anything.

About the MCM menu, sorry, but it's really my first time working with MCM menus and I really just followed examples on the website. I could speculate that activating functions that require quests to reset always cause the hanging (which is what the PC prostitution and the debugging options do), since the menu wouldn't want you to check other stuff and potentially cause interference.

The last thing that I can suggest (and I really mean last) is that the fact that the scripts are in the BSA is the problem. It is possible that using loose files could help, but it is by no means guaranteed. You can get the loose files by using a tool like BSAopt. If it doesn't work, then get rid of the loose files, and uninstall the rest of the mod. If the mod is doing that sort of stuff, I'd bet that it's messing up your save games pretty badly. Over time, actors would get bogged down with AI packages that aren't working and your game would get bogged down with scripts that didn't fire properly. You don't need that sort of hassle.

At this point, I'd recommend using an alternative such as Niriun's Business Plan or Working Girl, some of whose features mirror those of this mod.

Is it possible to use setstage to advance to the point where the girls work autonomously? I'd be curious to see if the behavior is the same.

It turns out the uninstall leading to statue thing was a result of my dumb ass failing to FNIS after the uninstall (which FNIS even tells you about on the front page!). That means I can revert back to an older version if I decide to go that way. Honestly, when this works I like it better than the other similar mods; hence my putting so much effort into researching it.

Is it possible to use setstage to advance to the point where the girls work autonomously?

It's not quite that simple. When it comes to modding, I am probably one of the most inefficient modders out there. The autonomy is actually the result of about 4 quests working together. One "main" quest keeps track of who the prostitute is. Another quest gets triggered when you tell the prostitute to be autonomous. This then also activates a "pooling" quest, which searches for valid clients based on certain conditions. When it finds a valid client, it starts yet another quest and fills a few aliases in that quest and begins the scene. Yeah, like I said, a better modder would probably have figured out a way to integrate everything I've done into a single quest.

I found a small quirk that occurs when this mod is used in conjunction with the milk economy mod. If you start pimping a companion milkmaid and then you ask her to sit in the milking chair, if you exit the "do something for me" screen, the follower stands up from the chair instead of staying seating. However, if you tell the milkmaid she's off the clock before you make her sit in the milking chair, she stays seated even after exiting the follower command screen.

Is your mod compatibile with Radiant Prostitution? I don't know why but always when I have your mod installed, my SexLab animations won't work with others mod I have, like Radiant Prostitution, or Submit. I am pretty sure that there is some serious bug in your mod. Why my FNIS Generator reads your mod? Does it add new animations  or what? Becouse it should take animations from SexLab Framework...

I always make new character, do not load my latest game, so it should work, but it doesn't.

Does anybody has the problem, when animations wont start at all?

I use it with Radiant Prostitution. My mod, very simply, uses the functions provided by SexLab Framework and creates situations where those functions are called. It should not interfere in any way with other mods. The reason that it is necessary with re-generate the behavior files with FNIS when using this mod is because of the dance animations that are included.

I found a small quirk that occurs when this mod is used in conjunction with the milk economy mod. If you start pimping a companion milkmaid and then you ask her to sit in the milking chair, if you exit the "do something for me" screen, the follower stands up from the chair instead of staying seating. However, if you tell the milkmaid she's off the clock before you make her sit in the milking chair, she stays seated even after exiting the follower command screen.

I could see why that's happening. I know how to fix it rather easily, but I'll have to determine the fix's (indirect) effects on other mods.

@Coen92: Do previous version work? Is it just the latest version(s)?

I had this problem with this and previous versions. I had tested versions:

I don't really know what is going on :/ Is it possible that something is wrong with my Skyrim? Even when I start new game with new character? I thought that's better way that clean save.

Of the downloadable versions, v1.1 would be the least likely to produce indirect conflicts due to AI packages. Try that one out and, if it doesn't work, I really don't know what the problem is. Sorry.

One more thing: are you running the latest Skyrim Patch (v1.9.32.0)?

Is your mod compatibile with Radiant Prostitution? I don't know why but always when I have your mod installed, my SexLab animations won't work with others mod I have, like Radiant Prostitution, or Submit. I am pretty sure that there is some serious bug in your mod. Why my FNIS Generator reads your mod? Does it add new animations  or what? Becouse it should take animations from SexLab Framework...

I always make new character, do not load my latest game, so it should work, but it doesn't.

Does anybody has the problem, when animations wont start at all?

I use it with Radiant Prostitution. My mod, very simply, uses the functions provided by SexLab Framework and creates situations where those functions are called. It should not interfere in any way with other mods. The reason that it is necessary with re-generate the behavior files with FNIS when using this mod is because of the dance animations that are included.

OK I understand, but can you explain why my SexLab Animations work fine when your mod is uninstalled, and only then? I tried everything... Clean System in SexLab MCM, Reset Animations Registry... nothing worked. When I have your mod uninstalled everything is allright, RP works, Submit works... Creatures works.

I am asking becouse I really like ideas your mod provides to game, and I really want to help somehow. I don't know anything about scripting or making mods. All I know that something is wrong here.

@Coen92: Do previous version work? Is it just the latest version(s)?

Can anyone second the symptoms that Coen92 is describing?

I use it with Radiant prostitution and I had no problem so far. I have  "trigered" RP once lately and I had some problems finding customers, but at the time there were two more prostitutes in the inn plus my follower (autinomus by this mod) so I imagine their arousal levels were quite low. 

Coen92, Try making a clean save, but , before you make the clean save (save the game with the mod uninstalled) wait untill the MCM menu dissapears. If you uninstall the mod and load the game without it, the MCM is still there. Empty but it is there. Wait untill it is gone, then save the game.

I have the latest Skyrim version, I have the latest Unofficial Skyrim/Dawnguard/Heartfire/Dragonborn patches, I have the latest FNIS 4.0.2 with Creatures and I also have the latest version of SKSE. I really know how to install mods, I made it for hundreds times and I also know how to avoid conflict. How can I make clean save, when I always start a new game, when I reinstall/uninstall/install something (any mod I mean). You mean I need to start new game without SexLab mods, and then install those mods?

Maybe I have to many mods/scripts or animations (over 1500 in FNIS) and my Skyrim cannot afford it. Is it possible? But I don't think that is the reason, I have really good PC, and I have about 30-40 FPS when I play Skyrim. Should I delete Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini to make it reboot or what?

It's probably not an overload of mods that's the issue; I, myself, have over 2500 animations registered by FNIS, run almost 150 .esp plugins, get a framerate of about 25-30, and everything seems fine. Gosh, it is so frustrating that I can't find a solution for you (and, I imagine, even more so for you). You clearly are doing everything right, and yet there seems to be no apparent explanation for the issues. Perhaps, your Papyrus logs could give some sort of insight, though I personally have little experience in interpreting them.

I could see why that's happening. I know how to fix it rather easily, but I'll have to determine the fix's (indirect) effects on other mods.

One more thing about this: I can fix the issue for "regular" followers, but for "non-regular" you'll need to dismiss them as a prostitute first. By "non-regular", I'm referring to custom followers with their own follower scripts, such as Selene Kate, Cerwiden, and Vilja; and some Vanilla followers, such as Serana.

I cant get the music to play ;-;

First I tried in the ModOrganizer folder for the mod, then in the Data root itself. Nothing, and I think I'm following the instructions right, even used the same program OP recommends to convert the files ;-;

Halp

Did you enable the music through the MCM menu as well?

I have another idea for you TDF.

I remember there was a mod for Oblivion in which you could dance as a stripper in public and people would pay you money as you danced. The mod also caused the guys in the audience to masturbate and you could see semen textures appearing on your character's skin as she danced. We already have semen textures integrated in sexlab. How hard would it be to trigger guys in the audience to masturbate and to make semen textures show up randomly while the prostitute danced? This could tie in well with the sexlab cumshot mod as well for a bit more immersion.

Also, I noticed a small quirk with the dancing. Sometimes my prostitute doesn't stop dancing after two minutes esp. if the dance she's doing is one from casualmods.

I love the new dialog option to keep track of how experienced a prostitute is and her bonus. This mod is too much fun. Keep up the great work.

Of course my dear~

Maybe I did the conversion form the wav originals wrong? Is there any special option in the program or any size limitation or any other circumstance we should know ;O ?

If the program generated .xwm files, then you should be fine. Are you sure that you placed them in the correct directory and created 5 files?

I have another idea for you TDF.

I remember there was a mod for Oblivion in which you could dance as a stripper in public and people would pay you money as you danced. The mod also caused the guys in the audience to masturbate and you could see semen textures appearing on your character's skin as she danced. We already have semen textures integrated in sexlab. How hard would it be to trigger guys in the audience to masturbate and to make semen textures show up randomly while the prostitute danced? This could tie in well with the sexlab cumshot mod as well for a bit more immersion.

Also, I noticed a small quirk with the dancing. Sometimes my prostitute doesn't stop dancing after two minutes esp. if the dance she's doing is one from casualmods.

I love the new dialog option to keep track of how experienced a prostitute is and her bonus. This mod is too much fun. Keep up the great work.

This mod really has just focused on NPC prostitution and the PC's management of them. Regarding the "doesn't stop dancing after two minutes" problem, is the issue that they repeat the animation indefinitely? This can be easily identified if the NPC redresses and continues to dance. If your issue is with the length of the dancing, then sorry, I tried and failed to integrate a dialogue option to cancel the animation. One more thing: what was the milk mod you were talking about earlier?