SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I have made a clean install of all SexLab plugis including the framework.

Now If I install this mod the game fails to launch.

Any ideas?

How about reading the damned Requirements first?

You haven't installed Sexlab Arousal. 

:dodgy:

One thing I've recently learned to do is in NMM (or whatever MM of your choice is), check what the masters are for each mod after installation, and make sure those required mods are present in your load order. 

Just wondering something: has anyone used this mod for "stealth" missions? For example, say you need to kill a target for the Dark Brotherhood. Perhaps, you could lure the target to a secluded area and kill them. Say you need to steal an item from a shopkeeper's store for the Thieves Guild, you could have one of your prostitutes distract them by dancing, while you sneak towards the back of the shop.

Just wondering something: has anyone used this mod for "stealth" missions? For example, say you need to kill a target for the Dark Brotherhood. Perhaps, you could lure the target to a secluded area and kill them. Say you need to steal an item from a shopkeeper's store for the Thieves Guild, you could have one of your prostitutes distract them by dancing, while you sneak towards the back of the shop.

I have used this mod to lure a victim away before.  Quite handy if perhaps powerful.  It was a Whiterun Guard too, you'd think they'd be a little more careful about things like that.

Thanks for the dance update. but one question are you suppose to keep the dialog open ?? because once the animation starts the dialog never closes until i am force to use tab key.

I dialogue line is flagged as "Goodbye", which means that it should theoretically close when the actor finishes speaking. However, due to the animation, the dialogue menu may not be exited. The best way, of course, as you mentioned, would be to Tab out; I use a game controller, so I just double-click A or hit B. Sorry for the inconvenience.

When am I supposed to see the dance dialogue, cus I havent yet.

First, I'll assume that you are in fact speaking to a pimped follower/NPC. I suggest resetting the quests via the MCM menu, and, if that fails, re-installing the mod.

There must be something wrong with my install. Threesomes dont work. the client returns to his/her idle state.

When you mention that there is an issue with the three-some scenario, do you mean:

1) The client never wants to watch (i.e. when you proposition a client, they are always just interested in regular sex with the prostitute)

2) The client does want to watch, but will just begin to walk away as the player and the prostitute begin an animation

3) The client does want to watch, and the client does not walk away as the player and the prostitute engage in the initial animation, but after that animation, the client does not have the dialogue option to initiate the threesome animation.

4) The client does want to watch, the client does not walk away as the player and the prostitute engage in the initial animation, and the client does have the dialogue option that would normally begin the threesome animation, but, upon its selection, the client simply walks away without the animation triggering.

Thank you for the update, you might think about adding music when the dancing begins.

I'll really have to think about this. The dance animation is really four separate animations that I grouped together and repeated so that it would last roughly 2 minutes. Thus, there would be no particular synchronization with music, which might be strange.

I got a couple of ideas that I want to share with you.

1) Is it possible to have a system where the chance of recruiting an NPC to whore for you is dependent on your speech skill and your relationship rank with the NPC?

2) Maybe NPC prostitutes can have a experience and leveling system? Prostitutes can earn more money by dancing and whoring out and becoming good at what they do.

I am having way too much fun whoring out my companions in inns in a new game. Getting 5000 gold for Breezehome has never been more kinky.

I got a couple of ideas that I want to share with you.

1) Is it possible to have a system where the chance of recruiting an NPC to whore for you is dependent on your speech skill and your relationship rank with the NPC?

2) Maybe NPC prostitutes can have a experience and leveling system? Prostitutes can earn more money by dancing and whoring out and becoming good at what they do.

I am having way too much fun whoring out my companions in inns in a new game. Getting 5000 gold for Breezehome has never been more kinky.

The beauty of this MOD is it,s simplicity , The base MOD is "AROUSED" Horny NORDS need SEX !!! So why not get PAID you don,t have to LEARN how to be a Posititute

1) v1.3 introduced a mechanic where the player's success would depend on the NPC's relationship with the player, the NPC's relationship with other NPCs, the player's speech skill, and the NPC's arousal level (through SexLab Aroused). The fact that you haven't noticed this in-game may be the result of a number of factors:

a) Your speech skill may be sufficiently high to pass all speech checks

B) Your player character may be on very good terms with all the NPCs that you have spoken to.

c) All of the NPCs that you have spoken to are ridiculously horny.

d) Note: Followers do not have any conditions that must be met to pimp them. My logic is that if they were crazy enough to agree to follow someone who thinks (s)he can fight dragons by screaming at them, they mustn't require any conditions.

2) This is particularly tricky to do. SexLab framework keeps a detailed record of the player's experience, but, to my knowledge, does not do the same for NPCs (probably because it's a lot more difficult and might clutter up a save game). Also of note is that I'm just an idiot with a keyboard; I wouldn't even know where to begin with that. In time, Ashal may choose to keep track of NPCs' experiences, and then I would certainly integrate that into my mod, but I wouldn't be able to do that myself.

There must be something wrong with my install. Threesomes dont work. the client returns to his/her idle state.

When you mention that there is an issue with the three-some scenario, do you mean:

1) The client never wants to watch (i.e. when you proposition a client, they are always just interested in regular sex with the prostitute)

2) The client does want to watch, but will just begin to walk away as the player and the prostitute begin an animation

3) The client does want to watch, and the client does not walk away as the player and the prostitute engage in the initial animation, but after that animation, the client does not have the dialogue option to initiate the threesome animation.

4) The client does want to watch, the client does not walk away as the player and the prostitute engage in the initial animation, and the client does have the dialogue option that would normally begin the threesome animation, but, upon its selection, the client simply walks away without the animation triggering.

You make my life life sooo easier..

option 4

I di a clean install yesterday and will check again to see if the problem persists

option 4

I di a clean install yesterday and will check again to see if the problem persists

This would seem to indicate that SexLab Framework is having some sort of problem registering the client as a valid participant in the animation. There are a few factors that might cause this:

- perhaps, the installation of either the Framework or this mod was faulty, which might cause scripts to malfunction. The clean install that you mentioned would most likely solve this issue.

- perhaps, there is some mod that you are using that purposely or inadvertently is causing the client to not be considered valid (by the Framework) for registration as a valid participant for the animation. To check for this, you might consider deactivating all other mods that you have activated other than this mod and its dependencies.

- perhaps, there are other factors that I cannot account for due to my lack of knowledge.

If troubleshooting the issue fails, perhaps it might be best to uninstall my mod. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regarding RockMic's suggestion of incorporating music to play during the dance animation, thanks to the the help of modders on the BethSoft forums, I've added that function now, but I'll probably release it later this week. I just hate being the type of modder that releases so many minor updates to the mod so quickly that it just looks sloppy. That's not to say that I'm not that type of modder - I often am - but I want to change that habit.

Additionally, the implementation is not perfect as of yet, so I want to correct it before release.

option 4

This would seem to indicate that SexLab Framework is having some sort of problem registering the client as a valid participant in the animation. There are a few factors that might cause this:

- perhaps, the installation of either the Framework or this mod was faulty, which might cause scripts to malfunction. The clean install that you mentioned would most likely solve this issue.

- perhaps, there is some mod that you are using that purposely or inadvertently is causing the client to not be considered valid (by the Framework) for registration as a valid participant for the animation. To check for this, you might consider deactivating all other mods that you have activated other than this mod and its dependencies.

- perhaps, there are other factors that I cannot account for due to my lack of knowledge.

If troubleshooting the issue fails, perhaps it might be best to uninstall my mod. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Uninstall the mod ?? you are joking !  :P

It did work before but I did a fresh install of all SL including the framework. It is possible that something (including but not limited to SOS) was installed wrong. SOS did not work correctly (tweaking the numbers was not allowed in the MCM) and it was re-installed as well. 

I will test it again and if the problem persists I am certain I will find the reason for it. No worries

Love the dancing option. I have "Become a Bard" which allows you to play the instruments at any time so got one of my girls to dance and I played the flute. The effect was quite good so perhaps the music idea would come from triggering a resident bard into performing or if there isn't one, pick a local to do it. 

I don't seem to be able to give the amulet to anybody other than followers. I know it can only happen to anybody in a wench dress but a I have a mod that changes it to the white short one so will this still work? I use two armour and clothes replacers - Killer Keo's for armour and I overwrite the clothes with Uglykids, then the Tavern Wench with the white one so I wonder if this stops it.

Any idea's? Love the mod tho.

Love the dancing option. I have "Become a Bard" which allows you to play the instruments at any time so got one of my girls to dance and I played the flute. The effect was quite good so perhaps the music idea would come from triggering a resident bard into performing or if there isn't one, pick a local to do it. 

I don't seem to be able to give the amulet to anybody other than followers. I know it can only happen to anybody in a wench dress but a I have a mod that changes it to the white short one so will this still work? I use two armour and clothes replacers - Killer Keo's for armour and I overwrite the clothes with Uglykids, then the Tavern Wench with the white one so I wonder if this stops it.

Any idea's? Love the mod tho.

I'll be blunt: I hate bards. They are annoying and I hate their songs. Despite this, I understand that some users have different opinions. In the next release, I allow users to add music (should they want it) to be played upon the triggering of the animation. Of course, through the MCM menu this can be toggled on or off. So, if a user wanted a bard to play during the animation, the player could simply talk to a bard to begin singing and then talk to the dancer.

My mod does not add any amulet for automatic prostitution. You must be referring to Radiant Prostitution. If you would like to add the item to certain NPCs who cannot be made followers (so that you can access their inventory), you could try adding it via the console commands. Regarding the Wench Dress, as long as it is simply a texture replacer, I believe it should be fine, but this question might be more effectively answered by the mod author, mainfct.

Any chance to add the belly dance form this movie to the list of dances ??

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21641-potema-chronicles-episode-3-the-succubus-assassin-warning-heavy-rape-beast-rape-torture-screwed-to-death/

What dances are currently included ??

I have included umpa's dance animation resources (RE: Description: Thanks), since it was explicitly expressed to be a modders' resource and there would have been little issues with permissions. The dance animations, you have linked are not explicitly expressed to be a modders' resource, so there might be more difficulty in obtaining permissions. I might consider asking for such permissions for a later update.