SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Hello, I tried v1.6.5, I believe that no one will want to see more in Whiterun a cunt, everything went well and I arrived at the new mission I sent my three girls to work on their own, when I tried to take back the first all went well, the second did not have the mission and it was a cold could very well be my rescue corrupt than anything else I have.

thanks once again.

From what I can understand, it appears that you are having some issues with dismissing the prostitutes from the autonomous state. Sometimes, in my experience, scripts simply do not fire properly and on time when required which can cause such issues, though this is very rare. That's why I recommend saving often and using the "Reset" option in the MCM menu to debug if required. If this is a case where I made some sort of error in editing, I will be testing this to see if I can duplicate the issue.

@azmodan22 and RockMic: That's awesome that you've shared some music tracks you use. I'll be sure to check them out!

I faced the same problem too.

The dialogue 'I'll find jobs for you now" apperas, The NPC replys "Ok, you are the boss" ,but nothing changes, If I talk to the NPC again the dialogue "I'll find jobs for you now" appears again.

The "reset Quests" button does reset the mod and removes the NPC from being a prostitute, but this also means that you loose all the money she collected, and of course all that time just got wasted.

I was wondering why sexlab Aroused has become a requirement to this mod ?? Sexlab aroused is not really stable and makes heavy use of scripts witch will create script-lag occurring f too many scripted mods are used. Due to this if you use aroused then there is no way to also play other mods who also use scripts.

Is there any way to remove dependency for aroused or is it now vital part of the coding itself  ??

I would recommend using one of the versions before the dependency. I include the Version History on the main description page because I want people to be able to pick what suits them best. Those versions still contain many of the core features of the mod.

Thanks for the reply will try then older version till i get a better pc, then i will be able to use more script heavy mods.

If you are still taking suggestions:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993

Selene kate has dialog option in witch to select what dancing animations too play. Maybe this will be easier to select your favorite dances ?? that way maybe with scripts it will also be easier to manage more dancing animations along the way.

Greetings!

So I gave the whole "make your pros dance" thing and unfortunately she did not dance. She simply stood there. Now I have a stupid amount of mods, so that might be what the issue is. She pretty much stood there and others were applauding her and such, and then I just released her and she paid me and that was that. But I figured I'd mention it. Again, it might be me. 216 mods so far. I'm learning how to merge =_=

-C

I have a bug and suggestion.

First the bug:

I decided to try the music RockMic uploaded, I installed it and enabled music for dancing. However after doing that, the music will play, the follower will strip, but no dancing. she just stands there. If after she's done 'dancing', I turn the music checkbox back off in the MCM, then it goes back to working correctly, she dances, but just no music. So it seems enabling the music disables the dancing animations.

Now the suggestion:

I think it would be nice to have a way to talk to the follower dancing and ask her to stop. As right now there is no way to interrupt a dance after it starts, and sometimes its just too long. Alternately, maybe make how long dancing lasts configurable. Or both. :P

Otherwise, great mod, love how it's developing.

Hello, I tried v1.6.5, I believe that no one will want to see more in Whiterun a cunt, everything went well and I arrived at the new mission I sent my three girls to work on their own, when I tried to take back the first all went well, the second did not have the mission and it was a cold could very well be my rescue corrupt than anything else I have.

thanks once again.

From what I can understand, it appears that you are having some issues with dismissing the prostitutes from the autonomous state. Sometimes, in my experience, scripts simply do not fire properly and on time when required which can cause such issues, though this is very rare. That's why I recommend saving often and using the "Reset" option in the MCM menu to debug if required. If this is a case where I made some sort of error in editing, I will be testing this to see if I can duplicate the issue.

@azmodan22 and RockMic: That's awesome that you've shared some music tracks you use. I'll be sure to check them out!

I faced the same problem too.

The dialogue 'I'll find jobs for you now" apperas, The NPC replys "Ok, you are the boss" ,but nothing changes, If I talk to the NPC again the dialogue "I'll find jobs for you now" appears again.

The "reset Quests" button does reset the mod and removes the NPC from being a prostitute, but this also means that you loose all the money she collected, and of course all that time just got wasted.

Actually, the "Reset Quests" option, won't touch the Global Variables, so it shouldn't reset the cash already earned. To respond to the original response, I can't really figure out why it's happening from looking at the script. If anyone else is having the same problems, could you report it, so I can figure out if I packed the scripts incorrectly or something to that effect.

I was wondering why sexlab Aroused has become a requirement to this mod ?? Sexlab aroused is not really stable and makes heavy use of scripts witch will create script-lag occurring f too many scripted mods are used. Due to this if you use aroused then there is no way to also play other mods who also use scripts.

Is there any way to remove dependency for aroused or is it now vital part of the coding itself  ??

I would recommend using one of the versions before the dependency. I include the Version History on the main description page because I want people to be able to pick what suits them best. Those versions still contain many of the core features of the mod.

Thanks for the reply will try then older version till i get a better pc, then i will be able to use more script heavy mods.

If you are still taking suggestions:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993

Selene kate has dialog option in witch to select what dancing animations too play. Maybe this will be easier to select your favorite dances ?? that way maybe with scripts it will also be easier to manage more dancing animations along the way.

I actually use Selene Kate. Here's the thing: I tried everything, but can't figure out how to fix the issue. I just don't know what happened. To be honest, I would look at that mod's scripts to see what the mod author does, but that author is someone who chooses not to package the scripts' source codes, so I can't really do much there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings!

So I gave the whole "make your pros dance" thing and unfortunately she did not dance. She simply stood there. Now I have a stupid amount of mods, so that might be what the issue is. She pretty much stood there and others were applauding her and such, and then I just released her and she paid me and that was that. But I figured I'd mention it. Again, it might be me. 216 mods so far. I'm learning how to merge =_=

-C

Did you run FNIS? This is really my only explanation, since I can't see any issue in the script that triggers it. If that doesn't fix it perhaps, a clean install is in order.

I have a bug and suggestion.

First the bug:

I decided to try the music RockMic uploaded, I installed it and enabled music for dancing. However after doing that, the music will play, the follower will strip, but no dancing. she just stands there. If after she's done 'dancing', I turn the music checkbox back off in the MCM, then it goes back to working correctly, she dances, but just no music. So it seems enabling the music disables the dancing animations.

Now the suggestion:

I think it would be nice to have a way to talk to the follower dancing and ask her to stop. As right now there is no way to interrupt a dance after it starts, and sometimes its just too long. Alternately, maybe make how long dancing lasts configurable. Or both. :P

Otherwise, great mod, love how it's developing.

First, have you run FNIS? I've looked at the script and cannot see any way that the triggering of the animation is related to whether music is on/off. If this fails, perhaps a clean install is in order. I agree about having dialogue to facilitate the stopping of the dancing. However, I don't know how! I mean, with the CK, if you want to create something trivial like a duplicate of the Daedric Sword, you'll find a plethora of tutorials, in written and in video form. You try to find help on something more specialized, and it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

So, if anyone knows a command to stop an animation, by all means, please tell me.

Some progress:

- added a new dialogue option, "Tell me about your experience," that will open up a message box telling you about the prostitute's number of clients, number of trainings, and the bonus in money that the player will receive.

- fixed some of the sex-animation related scripts so that the prostitute is pleasuring the client in female-female situations, instead of the other way around.

- fixed an issue where dismissing and rehiring prostitutes in certain orders will make them unavailable for training.

I'd really like to add in the feature suggested by volfin before the next release, so, if anyone knows the relevant function(s), please teach me how to do it.

Don't know if anyone's interested, but here's my music playlist for the dancing:

DanceTrack01 - Zi-Zi's Journey

DanceTrack02 - Berlin

DanceTrack03 - Elements

DanceTrack04 - Shadows

DanceTrack05 - Mission Impossible or The World Is Not Enough

Of course, as I've said before, you can make your own playlist based on your own tastes. I just wanted to post these since a couple of other users have posted theirs.

Never experienced the two issues you mentioned but ... waiting anyhow.

A new suggestion (yes, I know, I'm a logorrheic and boring woman. please apologize):

When a client says "i'm one who prefer to watch", why not undress him too and give him a sort of "exicitng hands movements on his body" (like the standing female masturbation there is around in this site (e.g. Devious Device Integration)), while he watches the two of us doing our fun?

After all, it's a nice show and a good "preparation" for the threesome. ;)

Have a nice day.

Never experienced the two issues you mentioned but ... waiting anyhow.

A new suggestion (yes, I know, I'm a logorrheic and boring woman. please apologize):

When a client says "i'm one who prefer to watch", why not undress him too and give him a sort of "exicitng hands movements on his body" (like the standing female masturbation there is around in this site (e.g. Devious Device Integration)), while he watches the two of us doing our fun?

After all, it's a nice show and a good "preparation" for the threesome. ;)

Have a nice day.

i'm just not sure if I could time it well enough. The worst thing that could happen here is that the client is still in an animation as the player and the prostitute finish their animation. I'm just not sure if I could do it.

As always, mine are only suggestions or strange ideas, not requests. (even if you were so kind to satisfy at best my previous one :D )

Only to talk about, maybe there is not a timing problem after all. The threesome could start only when the player asks to the client if he wants to partecipate, right?

And the client solo animation (if used the "female standing excitement" from Devious Device - Integration)  is really short, no more than 10, 15 seconds, I think.

Anyhow, my papyrus skills are near to zero, so I can't say anything about the work and the efforts that surely are needed. Sorry.

Great mod, and awesome of you to keep improving it.  WTG.

Two things I will hit upon. In one of the older versions, I'd rent a room, tell the nice lady working for me to wait here, and then send the clients in to socialize. This worked great. Now it seems that your working girl will override the wait here command and follow you around. I gather this changed when the mod started having the girl/client chat and then go looking for a bed. Does this mod force the girl to fallow you, and is it something that could be disabled if an MCM switch were added?

The other thing is that when the customer/client are looking for a bed, I've had instances where they just stand and chat for quite a long time, and I've had instances where they'll set off halfway across Skyrim looking for a place to hook up. I've actually thrown down standalone bed roles and pitched tents with bed roles in them, but they don't seem to count as an acceptable location. What exactly are the mechanics of determining where they want to go?

As always, mine are only suggestions or strange ideas, not requests. (even if you were so kind to satisfy at best my previous one :D )

Only to talk about, maybe there is not a timing problem after all. The threesome could start only when the player asks to the client if he wants to partecipate, right?

And the client solo animation (if used the "female standing excitement" from Devious Device - Integration)  is really short, no more than 10, 15 seconds, I think.

Anyhow, my papyrus skills are near to zero, so I can't say anything about the work and the efforts that surely are needed. Sorry.

While it is true that the threesome would only start once the dialogue option has been selected, I find it unsavory to potentially have the client still masturbating while the prostitute and the player have completed their animation. The original inspiration for the scenario came from a rather strange scene from Take Me Home Tonight (a rather awful movie), but I wanted to replicate that as best I could.

Of course, I hardly ever users' comments to be "requests", but rather suggestions for new developments/improvements, so no worries.

Wouldn't it be easier for the males to make them play the mastrubation animation?. 

Although for the females I bet the anim that Nicole suggests would be nicer than the mastrubate one.

If I had to create such a scene, that is exactly the approach I would take, but, again, the concern for me is timing. I could get around this by starting to learn how to use threads, but then my head will explode! :P

Two things I will hit upon. In one of the older versions, I'd rent a room, tell the nice lady working for me to wait here, and then send the clients in to socialize. This worked great. Now it seems that your working girl will override the wait here command and follow you around. I gather this changed when the mod started having the girl/client chat and then go looking for a bed. Does this mod force the girl to fallow you, and is it something that could be disabled if an MCM switch were added?

The other thing is that when the customer/client are looking for a bed, I've had instances where they just stand and chat for quite a long time, and I've had instances where they'll set off halfway across Skyrim looking for a place to hook up. I've actually thrown down standalone bed roles and pitched tents with bed roles in them, but they don't seem to count as an acceptable location. What exactly are the mechanics of determining where they want to go?

The "follow" package was to allow better prostitution of non-follower NPCs. So, I apologize for the inconvenience; every new feature has its trade-offs.

As for the second issue, that seems rather odd. The scenario works like this:

- You propose that the client spends some time with the prostitute.

- On exiting the dialogue, the "scene" quest starts.

- This will automatically fill a "Bed" reference alias with the nearest bed (note: acceptable bed, based on SexLab Framework) within a distance of 5000 units (which is not a very large radius, actually). 

- It then fills a "Client" alias and a "Hooker" alias in the Scene quest and begins the scene.

- The scene begins with the two dialogue lines exchanged between the Client and the Hooker.

- The Hooker then travels to the "Bed" alias (if it was filled), with the Client following the Hooker.

- If the "Bed" alias was not filled, then the Client and the Hooker begin an animation after the dialogue. Else, they begin the animation after reaching the bed.

- At this point, the "Bed", "Hooker" and "Client" references are cleared and the quest is ended.

I did this to avoid the issues that you are describing, which makes me wonder why it is still happening. I can say that I have never experienced these issues, except in "in-development" versions that I don't release. Have you tried resetting the quests with the MCM menu option. Perhaps, a clean install might help?

The "follow" package was to allow better prostitution of non-follower NPCs. So, I apologize for the inconvenience; every new feature has its trade-offs.

- This will automatically fill a "Bed" reference alias with the nearest bed (note: acceptable bed, based on SexLab Framework) within a distance of 5000 units (which is not a very large radius, actually). 

- It then fills a "Client" alias and a "Hooker" alias in the Scene quest and begins the scene.

- The scene begins with the two dialogue lines exchanged between the Client and the Hooker.

- The Hooker then travels to the "Bed" alias (if it was filled), with the Client following the Hooker.

- If the "Bed" alias was not filled, then the Client and the Hooker begin an animation after the dialogue. Else, they begin the animation after reaching the bed.

- At this point, the "Bed", "Hooker" and "Client" references are cleared and the quest is ended.

I did this to avoid the issues that you are describing, which makes me wonder why it is still happening. I can say that I have never experienced these issues, except in "in-development" versions that I don't release. Have you tried resetting the quests with the MCM menu option. Perhaps, a clean install might help?

Well, the bolded part is interesting. You specify two lines, but I've never actually seen any dialog at all. They stand there acting like they're talking, but no subtitles.

As for the circumstances. I just upgraded to the latest version earlier today, but the problems I described have been going on since I moved up from a much earlier version. I used the uninstall and then installed 1.6.5 (from 1.5, I believe). Then I had to reset the quest function because I didn't have any NPC dialog options.

The long delay before they saunter off to find a room would even happen in inns, when I had a room rented. The start hiking back to town problem happened at a mine somewhere in the reach. I suppose part of the issue is that the miner's house was locked, so it couldn't use their bed (and for that matter, does bed ownership factor into this?). The odd part was that they didn't just drop trow right there, but took off for at least a quarter mile before I reloaded a quicksave.

I will point out that the nice lady in question was a Paradise Halls slave, but I don't see why that would effect the bed thing.

And I'll add good support to the list of things you're doing quite well.

Well, the bolded part is interesting. You specify two lines, but I've never actually seen any dialog at all. They stand there acting like they're talking, but no subtitles.

As for the circumstances. I just upgraded to the latest version earlier today, but the problems I described have been going on since I moved up from a much earlier version. I used the uninstall and then installed 1.6.5 (from 1.5, I believe). Then I had to reset the quest function because I didn't have any NPC dialog options.

The long delay before they saunter off to find a room would even happen in inns, when I had a room rented. The start hiking back to town problem happened at a mine somewhere in the reach. I suppose part of the issue is that the miner's house was locked, so it couldn't use their bed (and for that matter, does bed ownership factor into this?). The odd part was that they didn't just drop trow right there, but took off for at least a quarter mile before I reloaded a quicksave.

I will point out that the nice lady in question was a Paradise Halls slave, but I don't see why that would effect the bed thing.

And I'll add good support to the list of things you're doing quite well.

I've read your post a few times now and reflected on it for quite a while, but I doubt you'll be satisfied with the answers (or lack thereof) that I have come up with:

Regarding the dialogue, unfortunately, I have no answers. it is clear that the actors are filling their designated references, so the fact that the dialogue is not properly triggered is an anomaly to me.

About updating, I'm not sure from your post if you have been doing this, but it is best to use the uninstall function, uninstall the mod, save again without the mod, then re-install the mod. However, using the uninstall function, uninstalling the mod, reloading the save game with the update, and using the "Reset Quests" function should theoretically achieve the same result.

Ownership, as far as the Framework is concerned, does not matter. I'm not sure of the exact conditions, but I am sure about the ownership. I assume that the miner's house would be considered to be in a different cell, so the bed in there would not have been considered as a candidate for the "Bed" reference. What you described, with the actors trying to walk a quarter mile, would be consistent with a situation where the scene quest was somehow triggered prematurely and registered a bed while you were in some other cell. However, the scripts I wrote would never allow this, and some of them actually actively work against this issue, so this seems very strange.

I agree that the specific identity of the actor does not matter at all, unless they have an AI package that overrides that which is given to them by this mod, but the symptoms that you described would not be consistent with this issue.

All in all, if you are having such odd behaviour, I would recommend that you immediately uninstall the current version of this mod, and (if you desire) cleanly re-install a previous version, where such issues were not present. It's clearly not a mod conflict, since this mod edits nothing in the Vanilla game, and I can't see anything that might cause this in the mod and I can't reproduce the issues, so I cannot work towards fixing these issues. Sorry for the inconvenience (and the lack of insightful help).

Update: I have spent the past several hours trying to figure out a way to properly integrate dialogue to stop dancing, and I have run into quite a few roadblocks that I don't think I'll be able to reasonably pass. To be more specific, I can stop the dancing animations themselves, but, past that, I am unable to make the prostitute re-equip armor and weapons normally. Furthermore, even if I was able to figure it out, I can't think of a way to smoothly integrate the dialogue without creating gaping holes where quests could become broken. In sum, I've tried and failed to add a way to stop dancing. Sorry.

However, I really want to release the next update soon because it contains features that I think should be out there right now:

- added a new dialogue option, "Tell me about your experience," that will open up a message box telling you about the prostitute's number of clients, number of trainings, and the bonus in money that the player will receive.
- fixed some of the sex-animation related scripts so that the prostitute is pleasuring the client in female-female situations, instead of the other way around.
- fixed an issue where dismissing and rehiring prostitutes in certain orders will make them unavailable for training.
- fixed a couple of dancing bugs.
- made the mod slightly more translation-friendly.

One more thing: I don't think that I'll develop this mod further, aside from bug-fixing. I really admire modders who make complex mods (and enjoy it). I just can't do that. Once it gets too much for me, it's just not as enjoyable anymore. With this mod, it's getting pretty close to that point, and I don't want it to get to that point, because, if it does, I won't even have the enthusiasm to try to pump out bug-fixes anymore.

This mod has already reached its best (and final) stage, I think.

It has almost everything we could hope and have and, mostly important, it's stable and runs smooth.

Some minor issues (I never experienced) for other users, maybe, need to be fixed. Minor work.

So, you're right about the fact to not make things complicated.

Simple is better.

Thank you.

Hey,

great mod, I'm sad to hear that you won't develop it further.

One thing is, however, really annoying me for some time. When I use the dialogue option "maybe you will enjoy a company of my friend" and the client agrees, he correctly follows the prostitute, but she just still follows me doing nothing.

If I will tell the prostitute that she is off the clock (or rarely just talk with and leave her), she initiates the sex correctly or if there is any bed nearby, just goes there and does nothing until I will activate her somehow again.

Do you have any idea how to fix this? It was working correctly earlier. Re-installing doesn't help.