SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

It shows occasionally. Mostly in Riwerwood where I have 5 custom made girls whom I approach and ask to have sex with my custom made prostitute.

Do similar issues appear when using the custom NPC with other SexLab-based mods?

As a Jarl I have a rigth to know what's going on, I demand a free sample.

You can either start doing what you are made for, or leave my city at once, and risk a prize on your head....

Just a suggestion, furthermore it would be nice if there where clients who refused to pay.

I particularly like the second one. Perhaps a brawl to force them to pay...

However, I'm done with adding things to this mod. I'm sure that, if there's enough interest in this mod, someone somewhere will decide to pick it up again, but I'm through with it.

I found something that may be useful. This Follower mod, comes with 32 dances that the follower can do with music. And they worked out some way that when you Jump, she stops dancing and the music stops. The scripts are included in the Mod, so maybe you can see how they did this and use it for your mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993//

I know. I use(d) Selene Kate (sort of an on/off relationship). Naturally, it was my go-to when I tried to integrate the dance-cancel feature. The issue is that the BSA doesn't include any source files, which means that I can't actually take a look at the script. In my opinion, it's kind of dick-ish not to include source files, as you actually have to take the time to locate and remove them as you are choosing which files to package in the BSA, but I understand that some people like to keep their work to themselves, and there's nothing I can do about that.

No. only with this one. And I played a game just a few minutes ago and it happened again in Riften too. Custom made NPC and housegirl undressed when starting to have a sex, but after two seconds, they dressed up.

The only thing that I could think of is that the StartSex command is less stable than using threads... maybe... I'm not sure. Most of the more popular SexLab-based mods use threads, but I have no idea what's going on with that, so (like a noob) I just used the StartSex command. If you take a look at my scripts, none of the sex-related dialogue ever orders undressing of NPCs; it's all handled by the Framework. So, essentially, this becomes an issue with the Framework, and, by extension, I suppose this mod as well since it uses that command.

I found something that may be useful. This Follower mod, comes with 32 dances that the follower can do with music. And they worked out some way that when you Jump, she stops dancing and the music stops. The scripts are included in the Mod, so maybe you can see how they did this and use it for your mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36993//

I know. I use(d) Selene Kate (sort of an on/off relationship). Naturally, it was my go-to when I tried to integrate the dance-cancel feature. The issue is that the BSA doesn't include any source files, which means that I can't actually take a look at the script. In my opinion, it's kind of dick-ish not to include source files, as you actually have to take the time to locate and remove them as you are choosing which files to package in the BSA, but I understand that some people like to keep their work to themselves, and there's nothing I can do about that.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35307/?

It won't recreate their comments in their code (if they had any) but you can at least read the code to see what they did and how they did it.

I usually unpack the file with BSAopt. I once opened the compiled scripts (just to see if they resembled anything remotely coherent), but it just looked like a bunch of jibberish with a few words at the top which I assumed to be properties.

The tool I pointed you to will read that compiled file and create a source file for the code that you can then read.

One tip about this mod - if you hired Serana as prostitute and you are running  Cairn soul task, you would be able to enter into Cairn soul world. You have to dismiss her first as prostitute, otherwise she will not open the portal and you can't finish the task. No console command helps if you do not dismiss her first.

I have a bug, it was in 1.6.7  and now in 1.7

When i pick female NPC, and try to pimp her(myself) with other NPC there is dialog, all is ok,  NPC runs to my female NPC and... they just stand there and look around. No animations start. But, if i start dialog with pimped NPC and client and cut dialog with "TAB"  in short time, they start animations.

Same goes with Pimped NPC looking for clients on her own. She picks up client NPC then they stand untill i "quick talk" with them, then they start.

i tried Resetting mod, setting other load order, nothing helped.

EDIT:

Ok i got it, it was all about dialog without sound stuff... "Fuz Ro Doh" mod fixed it. And i think "optional" is not good term if stuff like this happends.

When i pick female NPC, and try to pimp her(myself) with other NPC there is dialog, all is ok,  NPC runs to my female NPC and... they just stand there and look around. No animations start. But, if i start dialog with pimped NPC and client and cut dialog with "TAB"  in short time, they start animations.

Same goes with Pimped NPC looking for clients on her own. She picks up client NPC then they stand untill i "quick talk" with them, then they start.

EDIT:

Ok i got it, it was all about dialog without sound stuff... "Fuz Ro Doh" mod fixed it. And i think "optional" is not good term if stuff like this happends.

Well, well. I looks like we've found ourselves a winner. This was the problem Mkay and I were having, and I can confirm that installing FRD solved it.

TDF: I certainly would mark FRD as required, or at the least put a note on there that some people are having problems without it. Also, now that it's running smoothly, thanks again. There's a reason I spent so much time trying to get this resolved, it really is the best mod of it's type. The features I want and not a bunch of bloat.

One tip about this mod - if you hired Serana as prostitute and you are running  Cairn soul task, you would be able to enter into Cairn soul world. You have to dismiss her first as prostitute, otherwise she will not open the portal and you can't finish the task. No console command helps if you do not dismiss her first.

That was the reason? I was racking my brain trying to figure out why she wouldn't continue the quest. It all makes sense, of course; the AI package that this mod assigns to prostitutes may take precedence over the AI packages of other quests. I'll note that in the descriptions page until I can figure out a good way to fix this.

EDIT:

Thank you for informing me of this. I wouldn't have expected that the behavior was a result of an absence of audio files. I'll certainly rewrite the Description page to this effect.

Thanks for adding the dialogue to cancel the dance animation. I remember having one of the hookers dance in one of the previous versions only to find that they would never stop =P

Regardless, that's some serious cardio lol

I fixed the infinite-dancing bug a few versions ago. I just mention that because, if you are still experiencing it, please note that the dialogue will not fix the issue (it might not even show up if you are experiencing the bug).

Hmm,

for the first time I tried to have some music for my dancers.

I create the correct folder, as per istructions, and I copied inside the five tracks from RockMic.

Then, in game, I ticked the related setting in the MCM menu.

But I'm not able to ear the music. At all.

Just for information, I have both ClimateOfTamriel (with sounds), Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (all sounds), plus the specific sounds for Realistic Water Two. (and, of course, all the relative patches in the correct order).

Could be that I've too many sounds and the ones for this mod are ... overwelmed? (During the dance in Dragonsreach, I still ear the whistle of the wind incoming trough the roof).

PS: I pimped Lydia, my housecarl, but while she was not my follower. I had any new dialogue )like the "sit down" you mentioned in the OP.

Is it my bad?

Hmm,

for the first time I tried to have some music for my dancers.

I create the correct folder, as per istructions, and I copied inside the five tracks from RockMic.

Then, in game, I ticked the related setting in the MCM menu.

But I'm not able to ear the music. At all.

Just for information, I have both ClimateOfTamriel (with sounds), Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (all sounds), plus the specific sounds for Realistic Water Two. (and, of course, all the relative patches in the correct order).

Could be that I've too many sounds and the ones for this mod are ... overwelmed? (During the dance in Dragonsreach, I still ear the whistle of the wind incoming trough the roof).

PS: I pimped Lydia, my housecarl, but while she was not my follower. I had any new dialogue )like the "sit down" you mentioned in the OP.

Is it my bad?

I previously wrote a slightly more eloquent response, but since LL seems to have been experiencing some network issues, I did not post properly. Thus, I will be more brief.

The issue is not likely caused by the mods that you described. The way that the music is integrated by this mod causes it to take precedence over most other sounds. Also, I use the mods that you describe. Are you sure that you placed the music files in the directory: "Data\music\SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution\DanceMusic\"?

Regarding the final point, I must clarify: The update did not add any "follower"-related dialogue to non-follower prostitutes. The update resolved an issue with the Vanilla follower AI.

TheDriedFinger wrote:

Are you sure that you placed the music files in the directory: "Data\music\SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution\DanceMusic\"?

Yes. The only difference was the name of the last folder "dancemusic" instead of "DanceMusic" (no capital letter), but this shouldn't matter, by my knowledge.

@NicoleDragoness: Please describe to me, in more detail, what sounds play/don't play when the prostitute begins to dance. In the Vanilla game, music plays in taverns. When you tell the prostitute to begin dancing in the tavern, does the regular music fade away (replaced by silence) or does it keep playing? While you are testing this, it would be recommended that you tell bards to stay quiet so that they do not affect results.

Gosh!!  I'm stupid! Sorry, sorry, sorry.  :-/

I didn't realize that I play the game with the general music loud set to zero. And I didn't realize that "this" music is related to the general one.

I tried again and eveything went fine, music included. The tavern "background" music faded out, as expected. The bard, instead, still played his sings.

Even if I have a mod that makes bards to play only instrumentals and much less frequent. Luckily, he stopped quickly.

Once gain, a great mod. I apologize for the silly question. My fault.

Forgive me if this was asked already, any plans in place to make yourself dance (like how you would get your hired prostitutes to dance) I wager that would be pretty cool, esp for those solo/lone wolf players.

Queued this song in the dance mix....fits really freaking awesome (plus the mild crowd noise in the background really makes it seem rather "taverny"), highly recommend it.

If at all possible could you add stages for the dance in terms of how the prostitute is dressed? (akin to how SL has stages in sex)

(edit: removed the link and just posted the mp3 for ease)

The Hot Violinist.mp3

oh, and there is some strange animation pick mechanism. At SLFramework i had to turn off restriction of Agressive animations to be only at agressive situations cuz when it came to pimpin there ware just... 5-6 of them (from pool of about 50). With SL Agressive off i have all of them now.

Dont know if it is bad flag on some animations or SLFramework or this mod related.

Anyway i love this mod :D

EDIT:

@waxin cool tune:) clasic movie:) fits perfect :D

EDIT2:

forgoth to write, that this (Agresive animations off) opens triangle animations. When NPC wants to watch pimped NPC and PC and then the dialog with joining fun is, its goes smooth with no bugs.

oh, and there is some strange animation pick mechanism. At SLFramework i had to turn off restriction of Agressive animations to be only at agressive situations cuz when it came to pimpin there ware just... 5-6 of them (from pool of about 50). With SL Agressive off i have all of them now.

Dont know if it is bad flag on some animations or SLFramework or this mod related.

My mod uses the StartSex() command to begin all of the sex animation. Use of this command literally lets the Framework do all of the work, from which slots to strip to which animations to use to how long the animations should play. So, this is most likely an issue with the Framework. Comments on this thread as well as others have led me to believe that there are some occasional bugs related to the StartSex() command, and that a thread-based approach would help to reduce these bugs, but I just don't have the commitment to learn how to use threads.