SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Easy:

debug.sendanimationevent(actor,"<name of dance animation as declared to FNIS")

If it's a acyclic animation it'll play once and stop, for a cyclic animation decide how long you want it to play call utility.wait to wait that long and then play an acyclic animation to force the actor back to their normal idle.

It ' s just an idea.

Based on a study in which the PC is stopped by a guy with a promassa of easy money , then brought into a den and prostitution should be informed that the refusal of the PC and essential , and then beaten and raped until accepting the terms , then is sent to prostitution along with two other girls fall in this situation.

After a series of gold has led to the ( guild ) you will have a promotion in which the money can be maintained throughout .

After a certain number of times it has been prostituted another promotion in which you can perform some animations to run in the bed for a few well full of gold ( here you can very well go animations ZAZ pillory mount the wheels crosses, etc. .. , animations with animals dogs horses etc. .. , dances , normal sex and not ) in short with different tastes.

After a certain number of times to become the head of the guild and take control of the situation.

Obviously ' just an idea, this would be a particular brothel , and it might go back to the original name.

I apologize for my bad English.

Guest wellbredbitch

i have had three wishes concerning adult mods  for my character male or female and his/her followers.

the first was rape. Defeat took care of that. not for my character to rape or be raped, but for my unfortunate followers. poor darlings.

the second was beastiality. several mods took care of that wish. it took an age, but my expectations were met.  to see my followers  fucked by dogs and horses was a wish come true.

the third wish. your mod gave me the option to pimp out my girls. which is the first step towards my ultimate idea for them. a brothel that offers every fetish going to it's clients.

so i second RockMic's idea with two thumbs up.

So, here's some progress, for anyone who is interested:

I've now added a scene that occurs when the Player gets a follower/NPC a job. After the clients says, "I think just might," the client and the prostitute will engage in short dialogue and the client will follow the prostitute to the closest bed (if available). Thanks to mainfct for Radiant Prostitution because I looked at that mod to figure our how to do it for this mod. I'm planning to do something similar for player/client interactions. Some of the options, however, will probably remain as they are. The one where an NPC wants to watch the player and the prostitute will probably stay this way because, when I implemented it, I wanted it to feel more "public" in a sense.

For some minor bugfixes:

1) In previous versions, when a client "watches" sometimes, they'd get distracted by something and not focus on what they're paying for, which just looks weird. I'm pretty sure I've fixed that now.

2) You can't pimp out bards and innkeepers now because I'm afraid it might interfere with certain AI packages that they already possess.

Other things that I plan to do by the next release:

I know some users suggested a brothel, but after some reflection on one of my past mods, I think I'll pass. For me at least, creating cells is a godawful experience. I hate it with every fiber of my being. Also, I figure that, with Radiant Prostitution, if you give a bunch of female NPCs Sanctified Amulets, it pretty much makes all inns brothels (minus, of course, the fetish-y stuff that comes with the Zaz Animation Pack). I really liked the idea of telling a prostitute to strip for money. Thanks to WaxenFigure for putting me on the right track with regards to that. However, the tricky part will be implementing a scene where NPCs gather around the stripper. Fortunately, mainfct's Spectator Crowds does something like that, so I'll just have to take a look at that for some guidance.

Of course, I am quite busy, so it could take a while.

I notice that you have a file that over rights a file from Spectator Crowds. It's ski_playerloadgamealias.pex . Is it just a copy of the same file or will their be compatibility issues? 

It's a script used for all MCM menus, so it should be the same as any other mod that has an MCM menu. I use Spectator Crowds and haven't been having any issues.

Guest wellbredbitch

this might be a stupid question. but am i supposed to see sex animations when i successfully solicit a client? i offer, they say yes and i get the gold. no sex animations are shown.

I notice that you have a file that over rights a file from Spectator Crowds. It's ski_playerloadgamealias.pex . Is it just a copy of the same file or will their be compatibility issues? 

It's a script used for all MCM menus, so it should be the same as any other mod that has an MCM menu. I use Spectator Crowds and haven't been having any issues.

It should not be in any mod that uses MCM because it comes with MCM and an update to MCM could be undone (or partially undone) by having it overwritten because it was included in some mod.

this might be a stupid question. but am i supposed to see sex animations when i successfully solicit a client? i offer, they say yes and i get the gold. no sex animations are shown.

It's possible that you or the client are preoccupied at the time that the script triggers, which prevents the SexLab Framework from successfully registering the two actors as participants in an animation.

It should not be in any mod that uses MCM because it comes with MCM and an update to MCM could be undone (or partially undone) by having it overwritten because it was included in some mod.

Yikes! Thank heavens you pointed that out, I'll get rid of it as soon as possible. They should really put that in big bold letters on the MCM quickstart guide. Thanks, again.

EDIT: Wait, if it's in the BSA archive (for my mod), wouldn't the loose file override it?

Yikes! Thank heavens you pointed that out, I'll get rid of it as soon as possible. They should really put that in big bold letters on the MCM quickstart guide. Thanks, again.

EDIT: Wait, if it's in the BSA archive (for my mod), wouldn't the loose file override it?

Loose file may override it but since it comes with MCM and that is a requirement the presence of a copy from other sources is a problem just lurking for a moment to appear.

Guest Devocracy

Ok, I figured I should either ask this question here or on the Sexlab thread.

I installed the full version of SOS, then installed..

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923

I followed the directions perfectly at the link above but I've come across a weird issue.

When the males are stripped naked using the campy SOS dialogue feature, I can use page up and page down to bend their male junk without an issue.  But when I initiate sex using this mod, the page up and page down buttons do jack, even if I put the crosshair on the male junk like they say needs to be done on the SOS page.  I also made sure to turn off the Male Body Naked option, and the slot 52 undress just like the SOS page says to do.

So I'm curious, is this mod compatible with SOS, or is there an issue with SOS and Sexlab?  Or is there a setting in Sexlab I'm overlooking? 

Ok, I figured I should either ask this question here or on the Sexlab thread.

I installed the full version of SOS, then installed..

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923

I followed the directions perfectly at the link above but I've come across a weird issue.

When the males are stripped naked using the campy SOS dialogue feature, I can use page up and page down to bend their male junk without an issue.  But when I initiate sex using this mod, the page up and page down buttons do jack, even if I put the crosshair on the male junk like they say needs to be done on the SOS page.  I also made sure to turn off the Male Body Naked option, and the slot 52 undress just like the SOS page says to do.

So I'm curious, is this mod compatible with SOS, or is there an issue with SOS and Sexlab?  Or is there a setting in Sexlab I'm overlooking? 

I can tell you that my mod does not directly affect SoS in any way. That's for sure. My mod only uses some of the functions made available by SexLab Framework. However, that's not to say that my mod isn't to blame. It is possible that certain things would have to be present in my scripts for SoS to be used properly, though I am unaware of them. However, it seems to me that it would most likely be an issue with SexLab Framework, or with your installation of relevant files. The best way to test this would be to use another SexLab-based mod and see if the problem is present in that mod as well. If it is then the problem lies in SexLab Framework; else, it's my fault.

Guest Devocracy

I'm thinking it may be sexlab.  I mean I already went back to 4udik and that took some time because it meant having to replace skeleton files again and making sure all of the SOS script files were gone, and going back to an earlier save.  But I'm thinking it's sexlab because I'm pretty sure the buttons weren't working with Defeat 4.1 as well.  And seeing as how the keys work when the male player is just nude and only seem not to work when its a sexlab mod being run, I'd have to say it's sexlab that is the issue. 

SoS has not been updated in a long time, and although SL does support it, there's always been tons of people talking about random bugs that would arise when using SoS with Sexlab. Honestly, I'd just use 4udiks. SoS's features are brutally script heavy and the fixed Light version still hasn't been released. If I can remember correctly, using SoS with sexlab can cause a few other strange things to happen like the erection spell not working properly and randomly getting a boner that unequips your armor at the most unfortunate of times. I'm not downing SoS, because it's an awesome concept, but I'd wait until they fix some of its features before using it.

Guest Devocracy

You know, I'm going to take your advice and just stick with 4udik.

They said they're planning on adding SOS to the werewolves, and when they do and when someone makes a sexlab mod that allows sex with werewolves, then I'll give it a shot again. 

As for male junk for the creatures, I found the meshes/textures for dogs and wolves, and I'm using the werewolves mod that gives the werewolves male junk, but I was curious if anyone knows if there are any other mods out there to add male bits to other creatures. 

I had exactly the same issue as you and some previous posters.  Seems the new SexLab Framework is extremely particular about how you do things.  I found that it wasn't this mod when none of the animations played on "WorkingGirl" or "Defeat" when I was troubleshooting.  I realized it was either a FNIS or a SexLab framework issue.

I went and made sure I got the latest FNIS modules, reinstalled them all, then re-downloaded the 1.24 framework and installed it again (already had it installed).  I ran the FNIS tool again, then went back into the clean save I had, chose the "rebuild and clean" option in SexLab, waited until everything came back that it was clean and ready to go, then waited another 2 game hours and saved the game.

Exited the game completely, re-ran the FNIS tool just for the heck of it, loaded the save, and "Presto!", everything was working in all of the Sex Lab mods, including this one.