SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Thanks, I was scouring the thread trying to figure out who it was last night, so that I could credit them for the idea. I'm afraid that I probably won't add similar conditions for follower prostitution because I've reached the point where there are so many conditions for the dialogue options (just for them to function properly) that I'm in constant fear that tinkering with them will cause some awful mistake. Regarding the conditions applied to player character prostitution, I've added a timer so that you can't solicit a client multiple times in a row. Additionally, whether they accept or not is based on their arousal (does 20 sound fine?). I can't really smoothly integrate a speech check because Conditions aren't like scripting, in that I can't tell it that "Speech + Arousal >= 40", for example. Anyway, I hope that that will be sufficient from an immersion standpoint.

I am a bit disappointed that my followers won't have a leveling system and I don't usually play as a female character but it's still better than nothing for the other people who do use a female PC.

Thanks, I was scouring the thread trying to figure out who it was last night, so that I could credit them for the idea. I'm afraid that I probably won't add similar conditions for follower prostitution because I've reached the point where there are so many conditions for the dialogue options (just for them to function properly) that I'm in constant fear that tinkering with them will cause some awful mistake. Regarding the conditions applied to player character prostitution, I've added a timer so that you can't solicit a client multiple times in a row. Additionally, whether they accept or not is based on their arousal (does 20 sound fine?). I can't really smoothly integrate a speech check because Conditions aren't like scripting, in that I can't tell it that "Speech + Arousal >= 40", for example. Anyway, I hope that that will be sufficient from an immersion standpoint.

I am a bit disappointed that my followers won't have a leveling system and I don't usually play as a female character but it's still better than nothing for the other people who do use a female PC.

Sorry, perhaps, I was not clear. I meant that PC prostitution now has certain additional checks that consider arousal; NPC prostitution does not. In the same breath, NPC prostitution now has a leveling system whereas PC prostitution does not.

Sorry, perhaps, I was not clear. I meant that PC prostitution now has certain additional checks that consider arousal; NPC prostitution does not. In the same breath, NPC prostitution now has a leveling system whereas PC prostitution does not.

Oh nevermind then! I am totally psyched for this update! NPCs not having additional checks is perfectly fine. It would probably make the mod unnecessarily complicated anyway. I am really looking forward to this mod and how it will develop in the near future. I think it has a lot of potential.

Sumpfbauer, on 03 Nov 2013 - 12:11 PM,

said:

This is a great mod! Everything works perfectly for me. And when

i'm short of money - and that's normally the case (due to other mods making the

life in skyrim harder :lol:data-cke-saved-src="http://www.loverslab.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png">) i'm

making my PC prostitue herself.

Well, honestly it's somehow a little bit too easy earning the money as a

prostitute. I'd like to see it dependant on gender (muuuuuch less chance p.e. if

PC is female and NPC is female), on speechcraft and finally on the arousal level

of the NPC. Maybe there should be also a limit on how many time a day a PC can

prostitute.

If someone does not like this restrictions, there should be a MCM menu to

toggle it on/off.

But anyway, great mod and i'll track the further developement.

I'm working on a system that implements limitations like that.

Additionally, as requested by one user, I've added something like a leveling system to prostitutes.

I just tested version 1.6. I really love the difficulty for acquiring wooers now, thank you! Still there is a 100% chance to make a NPC to prostitute herself. In my opinion, there should also be some limitation.

BTW, love your mod.

I enjoyed the mod until today when the mod starts playing poses I didn't enable & seems to cycle between that 3 poses. Sorry, I don't know the name of the sex poses, but 2 of them are cowgirls & the other 1 is from AP I think. I know this mod use aggressive poses (or so I think) I have the ones I like enabled, it works fine yesterday.

I enjoyed the mod until today when the mod starts playing poses I didn't enable & seems to cycle between that 3 poses. Sorry, I don't know the name of the sex poses, but 2 of them are cowgirls & the other 1 is from AP I think. I know this mod use aggressive poses (or so I think) I have the ones I like enabled, it works fine yesterday.

The mod stopped forcing only aggressive animations in v1.2. The scripts added by this mod allow the occurrence of a maximum number of animations (i.e. there are no restrictions forced on which animations may occur other than gender checks). It is possible that you have configured SexLab Framework to only play certain animations, in which case the same symptoms should be present when using other SexLab-based mods. This woould seem to be the most probable reason.

The mod stopped forcing only aggressive animations in v1.2. The scripts added by this mod allow the occurrence of a maximum number of animations (i.e. there are no restrictions forced on which animations may occur other than gender checks). It is possible that you have configured SexLab Framework to only play certain animations, in which case the same symptoms should be present when using other SexLab-based mods. This woould seem to be the most probable reason.

I guess that might be it, I have other sexlab mod on because I forgot to disable them on data files. I'm curious why did this mod skip 1 of Arrok's sex pose that is on sexlab aggressive list by default & I also enable them on normal list as well, I think it's called Leg Up.

I guess that might be it, I have other sexlab mod on because I forgot to disable them on data files. I'm curious why did this mod skip 1 of Arrok's sex pose that is on sexlab aggressive list by default & I also enable them on normal list as well, I think it's called Leg Up.

Do you have "Restrict Aggressive Animations" checked in the Framework's MCM menu? If so, the Framework will prevent any aggressive animations from being played through my mod.

Greetings!

My apologies for the stupid question.. but.. how does one start the dancing? And what does the dancing do? Does the PC dance for money? Or to cause arousal and then get some clients? Or do they cause others to dance for money? Or arousal? I'm sorry for all the questions. Thank you for such a good mod!

-C

Greetings!

My apologies for the stupid question.. but.. how does one start the dancing? And what does the dancing do? Does the PC dance for money? Or to cause arousal and then get some clients? Or do they cause others to dance for money? Or arousal? I'm sorry for all the questions. Thank you for such a good mod!

-C

Make your follower or an NPC work for you through the dialogue. 

Then talk to them and tell them to dance for some cash.

Enjoy the show.

Idea, if possible:

once a follower OR a NPC hired as prostitute has reached AT LEAST 10 (or more, your choice), "jobs", two thing happen:

1. The dialogue about training disappear.

2. A new dialogue appears that allows the hired prositute to work AUTONOMOUSLY <----- this is the idea (remembering an old mod on nexus called "Niruin Business Plan").

Could be?

Hello thanks for the update, only a strange thing in Whaitran behind the statue of talos there is a sleeping bag and when a customer to procure a prostitute my they go near them on wooden planks in front of the sleeping bag which is under a small tent, but in SexLab NPCs beds are disabled?

Greetings!

-C

Make your follower or an NPC work for you through the dialogue. 

Then talk to them and tell them to dance for some cash.

Enjoy the show.

azmodan22 has effectively described how to have an NPC dance and what the the primary consequence of this is. However, there are a few side effects as well.

To address some of your other questions:

Does the PC dance for money? No, the player character cannot dance through this mod; only non-player characters can, though certain dialogue options. The NPC does dance for money and the amount is based off of the number of spectators that gather around the dancer.

Or to cause arousal and then get some clients? The fact that the NPC is naked will probably cause the arousal levels of the NPCs in the room to increase through SexLab Aroused. Arousal levels are used sparingly in this mod. It only affects the likelihood of PC prostitution, but not NPC prostitution (as of yet). Additionally, the likelihood of successfully pimping out an NPC is partially affected by arousal levels.

Idea, if possible:

once a follower OR a NPC hired as prostitute has reached AT LEAST 10 (or more, your choice), "jobs", two thing happen:

1. The dialogue about training disappear.

2. A new dialogue appears that allows the hired prositute to work AUTONOMOUSLY <----- this is the idea (remembering an old mod on nexus called "Niruin Business Plan").

Could be?

The calculation for amount of money is this:

(Gold player gets) = (Gold earned as calculated based on the sum of random numbers from each job) x (1 + ((Total number of clients) / 100) + ((Number of trainings) / 25))

Note that the total number of clients is maximized at 200 and the total number of trainings is maximized at 50. The concept was to have the prostitutes skill progression be both passive and active, so restricting training based on the number of clients would act against this concept.

I find Niruins Business Plan to be a terrific mod, and, to a degree, I've modeled some of the features of this mod after it. However, one of the features that I could appreciate but was unhappy with was autonomous prostitution because I did not feel as in control of my game as I would like. Since most users of this mod probably also use Radiant Prostitution, I always suggest that, if the user would like autonomous prostitution, they should just add a Sanctified Amulet of Dibella to the prostitute. Sorry, but I have no fondness of autonomous prostitution, simply as a matter of personal taste.

Hello thanks for the update, only a strange thing in Whaitran behind the statue of talos there is a sleeping bag and when a customer to procure a prostitute my they go near them on wooden planks in front of the sleeping bag which is under a small tent, but in SexLab NPCs beds are disabled?

In my mod, some of the prostitution scenarios have the prostitute and the client walking towards beds. Whether they actually have sex on the bed is based on the user's own configuration of SexLab Framework. The concept is that they are walking towards a quieter place, if possible.

I understand your point of view but I wish to explain better my idea.

The autonomous thing should be started by the player in anycase. My idea was that, when a hired prostitute is enough "skilled", she will have a new dialogue line in which the player tell her, for example: "work by your own for a while". And, of course, another dialogue line to tell her: "stop your autonomy". No way, without the first dialogue, that the NPC starts to work by herself.

This way, is always the player to have the "real" control other the things, exactly like the player being a "madame".

Hope to have explained well what I meant. (my bad english, sorry).

(BTW, I actually have some troubles with the latest version of RadiantProstitution. Misalignement in some cases).

The autonomous thing should be started by the player in anycase. My idea was that, when a hired prostitute is enough "skilled", she will have a new dialogue line in which the player tell her, for example: "work by your own for a while". And, of course, another dialogue line to tell her: "stop your autonomy". No way, without the first dialogue, that the NPC starts to work by herself.

While I was attending a class, I realized that I may as well add it as a feature since it wouldn't be too difficult to add it and many users could certainly enjoy such a feature. So, I'll be sure to at least try to figure it out before the next release.

One thing I can say is that coercing someone into prostitution with this mod is a little too easy. The chance of doing it is pretty high, so it's a little unimmersive. I just recently persuaded Delphine to be a prostitute as a level 4 character freshly out of Helgen. That kind of behavior is what I'd expected from Camilla, not Delphine

So I would suggest lower the change of doing that. I think you can look at the mod Sexlab Submit (which has a dialogue % persuasion option) as a good example. That mod's chance of success is much lower, so your character have to work on his/her speechcraft, or do some quests in order to be successful. That mod also takes into account character's relationship (marriage, etc.) and race as well. So maybe you can learn something there

Another thing I think can be implemented is use Skyrim's NPC morality in your chance to persuade calculation. NPC with high moral will have a very low chance to work for you (even if you're their best friend). If you can integrate rape into this mod, make it possible to increase that chance to persuade them to work for you if you raped them enough. Not sure how that would work with the other mods like Defeat or Submit, though.

Do you have "Restrict Aggressive Animations" checked in the Framework's MCM menu? If so, the Framework will prevent any aggressive animations from being played through my mod.

Now I didn't remember this time around, but I always disable them. The other aggressive animations seem to work except this one, I use this mod because I like aggressive animations. I guess I'll take a look, hmm...

Edit

Ah, I actually forgot it this time. Stupid me!

Thanks

One thing I can say is that coercing someone into prostitution with this mod is a little too easy. The chance of doing it is pretty high, so it's a little unimmersive. I just recently persuaded Delphine to be a prostitute as a level 4 character freshly out of Helgen. That kind of behavior is what I'd expected from Camilla, not Delphine

So I would suggest lower the change of doing that. I think you can look at the mod Sexlab Submit (which has a dialogue % persuasion option) as a good example. That mod's chance of success is much lower, so your character have to work on his/her speechcraft, or do some quests in order to be successful. That mod also takes into account character's relationship (marriage, etc.) and race as well. So maybe you can learn something there

Another thing I think can be implemented is use Skyrim's NPC morality in your chance to persuade calculation. NPC with high moral will have a very low chance to work for you (even if you're their best friend). If you can integrate rape into this mod, make it possible to increase that chance to persuade them to work for you if you raped them enough. Not sure how that would work with the other mods like Defeat or Submit, though.

I agree, it is ridiculous. I'm pushing the speech checks up to the next rank now.