Version 4.2:

- Added: 20 new bound animations, contributed by SpaceHamster and Billyy!
- Added: Timed lock feature. Devices can now be set by the modder to automatically unlock after a given time. The user still has to use the device dialogue to remove the device, but will not need a key, even if the device is otherwise keyed.
- Added: MCM toggle for lock jam feature. Users can now chose to disable this feature entirely.
- Added: New API function GetDeviceName() to return the name of a given device.
- Added: Improved handling for custom gag expressions. Modders can now easily create gags using their own expressions, without the framework overriding them.
- Changed: Optimized textures, which dramatically reduced file size of DDX.
- Changed: Extended the range of the MCM blindfold strength slider.
- Changed: Struggle events will trigger less often.
- Changed: Removed obsolete IFP integration.
- Fixed: The mod no longer claims unneccessary animation slots, reducing its animation footprint.
- Fixed: Unlock cooldowns no longer reset if the player doesn't have a key.
- Fixed: Added missing device keyword for relaxed hobble skirts to the device lookup API function.

On 10/28/2018 at 2:26 AM, nitorum said:

So I re-downloaded Skyrim Old Version and installed all requiered mods without any problems.

But I just cant figure out why I get no function from the Devious Devices mods.

I dont get a MCM Menu and if I spawn the items via console, they have no function.

Anyone got an Idea why?

Maybe dumb question, but did you possibly forget to install DDx and /or DDi and just installed DDa? Does anything overwrite DDi? .esms/.esps activated? 

On 10/29/2018 at 7:15 PM, craftycreeps101 said:

Support Post

Unable to batch build in bodyslide. I installed the mod and it works in game apart from most devices being invisible. I've pinned the problem down to that I can't batch build the devices in bodyslide even though the file is present in the slidergroups folder. Please tell me how I can make the devices appear in batch build or if I need to do something else (this is my first time having to batch build a mod). I installed assets and integration using Mod Organiser, then NMM, then Manually, then with MO again. I have all the requirements listed for integration and assets and I do not have expansion.

There are a couple of tutorials how to batch build on youtube. It doesn't matter for which mod you do that, maybe with the exception that you really need to do it using DD. I have a link in my sig with a guide too.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When you say the game crashes on startup do you: 1) not get to the Main Screen (where it says, Continue, New, etc.) or 2) you get to that screen but after pressing New the game crashes? In the first case you are (probably) missing a master. Run LOOT and it should tell you what is missing. In the second case you probably have too many animations for your game to handle. Tick off one or more animation pack and try again. If you want to do this second a bit more mathematically you can do the following:

1) Run FNIS. When it is done at the bottom of the top half of the box will be a message saying XXXXX animations successfully processed for character and another line with number for creatures.

2) Add the total animations. If the number comes to more than 10k you need to eliminate animations until it is under 10k. Once you have achieved that, then

3) Run LOOT and FNIS again and try to start the game.

More detail is available in my blog if you want/need it. You can find the link to that in my signature.

Thanks a lot for the help! Loot is an awesome software! tunes out i made a rookie mistake in dowloading one of the prerequisites but forgot to include it in NMM. 

Cheers

its installing in nmm and now progessbar or sth its just installing endless... any tipp? it feels like if i quit and restart its activated but then i crash on loading a game or starting... had the same issue on expansion... or how long shall u wait for it ? cursed loot worked somehow...

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

I assume this is done because the "custom" blindfolds block head-armor/gear, including hoods, so it's probably there to tell hoods that there's something in the way.

I thought guessed that using slots 42 and 55 would have taken care of it.  I now realize that the game system is not quite enough.  I have a scheme to sort them out, but it's a bit of a kluge.

I still have this old bug when player has chastity belt and "Belted solo" animation starts. If i abort it too quickly the animation will keep going after i close the popup (something about tugging the belt and player feeling even more aroused). It really freezes player to keep looking at the animation for X duration... i don't know, i load game to recent save point to get out of it. I think hitting tab twice lets it progress a little bit, but i couldn't get it to end at all last i had it.

So my workaround to that is to let the animation run for maybe 5 seconds and then abort.

There is also a weird interaction propably with other mod, and it doesn't happen always. When player has chastity belt on and someone starts rape scene without removing the belt, it first looks like starting a sex scene but then switches over to belted-solo. The raping persona also switches to masturbation. Guess the interfering mod is Deviously Enslaved Continued? I have all ZAP filters disabled and using just bound anim filter from DD. I may have had gag on at least some of those times.

3 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

In MO mod is registering 4.0 rather than 4.2. Both DDI and DDX are doing this.

If you have this issue in "Skyrim Mod Organizer Classic" and you don't like this you can change it by editing "meta.ini" file for every single mod.

[General]
version=4.0.0

Under [General] change version=4.0.0 to version=4.2.0 , than save file. Should look like this:

[General]
version=4.2.0

And restart your Skyrim Mod Organizer. The result:

image.png.99049b1686b73c56353e82a487acb3b1.png

Cheers!

1 hour ago, piotsze said:

If you have this issue in "Skyrim Mod Organizer Classic" and you don't like this you can change it by editing "meta.ini" file for every single mod.

[General]
version=4.0.0

Under [General] change version=4.0.0 to version=4.2.0 , than save file. Should look like this:

[General]
version=4.2.0

Cheers!

I did change it. I was just pointing out to Kimy  since he/she is a perfectionist and would probably want to know.

This is also old bug that continues with new DD aswell, and i don't know if it's even fixable. Sometimes i have inventory open when npc puts restraints on me. But when that happens i get a dialog to "lock on" or "carry on". If i choose "carry on" the item won't be equipped on me at all, just given. This time it was guard trying to put chastity belt on me, too bad i walk free ?

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I still have this old bug when player has chastity belt and "Belted solo" animation starts. If i abort it too quickly the animation will keep going after i close the popup (something about tugging the belt and player feeling even more aroused). It really freezes player to keep looking at the animation for X duration... i don't know, i load game to recent save point to get out of it. I think hitting tab twice lets it progress a little bit, but i couldn't get it to end at all last i had it.

So my workaround to that is to let the animation run for maybe 5 seconds and then abort.

There is also a weird interaction propably with other mod, and it doesn't happen always. When player has chastity belt on and someone starts rape scene without removing the belt, it first looks like starting a sex scene but then switches over to belted-solo. The raping persona also switches to masturbation. Guess the interfering mod is Deviously Enslaved Continued? I have all ZAP filters disabled and using just bound anim filter from DD. I may have had gag on at least some of those times.

Turn bound filter off (bottom one of 3) in DDi and just have the top filter on, that way you will get more variety. Also look for 'rapists can strip belts option' in DCL and tick that if unticked.

11 hours ago, piotsze said:

[General]
version=4.0.0

[General]
version=4.2.0

Cheers!

Can this be done in NMM or by using notepad to edit?

Im trying to get the bound sex animations working, i ticked all three options in devious devices integration, and i use sexlab enchantress to initiate sex using illusion magic to trigger sex scenes, but everytime i do that with a yoked character, it plays DDbeltsolo for both

ive upgraded my devious devices integration and expansion from 4.1 to 4.2, my current FNIS animation list stands as 9514 consisting of SL packs, DD, Zaz 8.0

I just want to view Billyys and Spacehamsters work on the yoke and armbinder animations, i know Billyy released a separate DD pack on sexlab animation loader

i just need help triggering the new animations for yoke and armbindered characters

It may well be something I have messed up, but I put the anal pear with the bell on, and manipulated the lock's, as I was testing the new release. But I could not remove it.

It could be something I did wrong in the installation, a mod conflict.. I was just mentioning it.

Also thank you or Tyrant for finding out where the extra animations went.. Glad to hear that was fixed.

i have this small problems.

Since lot of dd updates ago, all armbinder and yokes animations except one stopped working.. it Always selected the same for female/female.

With this update now all yokes animation works again, unfortunately no armbinder animation works...

If a female npc starts sexlab both starts solo animations.

Still better than previous yet would be nice if i could solve this also.

Any suggestion.

P.S. i have zaz 8 with override disabled

Tried to disable only the DD option for filtering leaving both bound animation and the other checked but this way it uses non bound animations.

Hey, I am having trouble upgrading from 4.0>4.2. When I try to load a save or start a new game after upgrading to 4.2 I get a CDT, 4.0 works perfectly for me though. I've tried the usual cul prits like making sure FNIS is up to date and checking the load order but no success so far. I would very much appreciate help if possible. I've attached a log for starting a new game if it will help any, I know its a bit of a mess sorry.

Papyrus.0.log