3 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

The Forbidden Tome and Experiment quests are not showing up in my MCM. Are they still included?

Not anymore since v4.0. Though certain assets might still be visible and havn't been cleaned up (yet).

Hi guys,

I have a problem with DD Integration.

First of all, yes I have the three mods (assets, integration, expansion), I have BodyBuild and I Batch Build it.

All items are not triggered by mods (like SLUTs redux or Devious Cidhna). They are not just invisible, they just don't exist. For exemple, my character is supposed to be restrict with gag at the beginning in Cidhna Pirate quest or in SLUTs redux. But... there is no gag or other devious stuff.

I can wear them with AddItemMenu, by the way (but I can't unequip them).

And... I don't know why I have this issue.

I try a mod (Slave of Tamriel) who don't required DD Integration, but only DD Assets, and it's working : I see the items and they restrict my character.

Here is my mods order
https://ibb.co/dM4fFL

https://ibb.co/fQHNUf

Do you have any idea of the problem, please?

1 hour ago, JeanKatana said:

Hi guys,

I have a problem with DD Integration.

First of all, yes I have the three mods (assets, integration, expansion), I have BodyBuild and I Batch Build it.

All items are not triggered by mods (like SLUTs redux or Devious Cidhna). They are not just invisible, they just don't exist. For exemple, my character is supposed to be restrict with gag at the beginning in Cidhna Pirate quest or in SLUTs redux. But... there is no gag or other devious stuff.

I can wear them with AddItemMenu, by the way (but I can't unequip them).

And... I don't know why I have this issue.

I try a mod (Slave of Tamriel) who don't required DD Integration, but only DD Assets, and it's working : I see the items and they restrict my character.

Here is my mods order
https://ibb.co/dM4fFL

https://ibb.co/fQHNUf

Do you have any idea of the problem, please?

It looks like DDa, DDi and DDx are loaded after Devious Cidnna and SLUTs. The requirements have to be loaded before the mod that requires it.

First off. Thankyou for all the amazing work that's gone into this mod and all the peripherals it's spawned, I really enjoy the added content to Skyrim.

Now for the meat of why I'm here. I've been getting a really strange bug, as in the game crashes 100% of attempts and is completely repeatable. In the Captured Dreams mod, when I leave the CD Manor, as soon as I interact with the door, the game crashes. Veladarius and I hammered it out for a couple hours earlier, even going as far as me streaming my desktop/game via Discord so he was able to see everything that was happening. After a while of testing with no change in the results it became clear that what was causing the crash may not have been Captured Dreams, but something inside Devious Devices. As this is a but that apparently only I've been having, Veladarius took some interest in looking into it directly and pointed me in your direction. I'm having some trouble remembering all of the instructions he gave me concerning the information I needed to pass on here. I'll post them, or edit this post and add them if I remember them before this post has been addressed.

Edit: Ok, I added everything I could remember us talking about. I hope it all helps, would be good for this bug to get squashed incase it comes up again in the future. If you'd like to run a 1-on-1 as I did with Veladarius, I can PM you my Discord contact information.

Papyrus.0.log

Screenshot_1.jpeg

LewdOrder.txt

I not sure if this is the right place to ask. but here goes.

I had installed the DDx, DDi and DDa.

I noticed in one particular device in bodyslide, a FT_body rope harness.

I did run that bodyslide and load new game.

Out of curiosity, I run the ~ command to see what all the cool device was being added.

But I only see full rope body harness that include the legbinder which I believe is belong to this file FT_body rope harness(full) in bodyslide.

so did I make a mistake in the bodyslide.exe or missing a step that doesn't show the FT_body rope harness or something?

16 minutes ago, flim2010 said:

I not sure if this is the right place to ask. but here goes.

I had installed the DDx, DDi and DDa.

I noticed in one particular device in bodyslide, a FT_body rope harness.

I did run that bodyslide and load new game.

Out of curiosity, I run the ~ command to see what all the cool device was being added.

But I only see full rope body harness that include the legbinder which I believe is belong to this file FT_body rope harness(full) in bodyslide.

so did I make a mistake in the bodyslide.exe or missing a step that doesn't show the FT_body rope harness or something?

As far as I can tell, the rope harness (without the legbinder) isn't actually in the mod at all. The meshes are there, built by bodyslide, but they aren't used in DDx.

22 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

As far as I can tell, the rope harness (without the legbinder) isn't actually in the mod at all. The meshes are there, built by bodyslide, but they aren't used in DDx.

That's a pity. it could be even cooler with a full rope set like those of ebonite and leather. cuff or something else.

Thank for information.

I have a slight problem when trying to generate with FNIS. Everything works except this one and expansion. Here is the FNIS warning.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/23/2018 12:59:21 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 180 added file slots: 1388 alternate files: 1089

Creature Pack not installed

3735 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character).
 4 Warning(s).

Is there a known fix for it?

9 minutes ago, hahaurded001 said:

I have a slight problem when trying to generate with FNIS. Everything works except this one and expansion. Here is the FNIS warning.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   11/23/2018 12:59:21 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.53.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD3_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 180 added file slots: 1388 alternate files: 1089

Creature Pack not installed

3735 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character).
 4 Warning(s).

Is there a known fix for it?

Maybe try the special edition version instead?

Because this is the thread for Legendary Edition... And is not SSE compatible.

I have an issue that hopefully someone can help me with. I've got this installed and now my character always walks like the hobbling dress is on or hopping. I've started with a new character and have no idea what is going on. I've run FNIS and matched the clothing with bodyslide. I've tried reinstalling the mod and nothing seems to be fixing this.

2 hours ago, Zinmar said:

I have an issue that hopefully someone can help me with. I've got this installed and now my character always walks like the hobbling dress is on or hopping. I've started with a new character and have no idea what is going on. I've run FNIS and matched the clothing with bodyslide. I've tried reinstalling the mod and nothing seems to be fixing this.

I've had this happen when wearing the armbinder then getting it removed but the arms stay in that postition. Try sprinting around. Worst thing you need to do is start a new character with no mods and install them after Helgem.

9 hours ago, Zinmar said:

FNIS doesn't actually clear the meshes folder before it starts doing its work. So if you're using Mod Organizer at least, you may need to periodically empty the meshes\ folder in Overwrite. Garbage from other mods can remain and cause problems. Of course removing your main meshes\ would be a terrible idea with NMM, it would break your install.

Example of problems i've seen before include creatures or even draugr that stay in T-pose. Uninstalled some mod but leftover animations propably relied on skeletons that no longer existed. Just saying because nobody talks about importance of cleaning FNIS. Back then i didn't even need to clean my save or anything, just sort those files out and everything worked.

If you are not using FNIS's file redirection (with MO2 for example), it changes some files inside the original fnis installation folder besides the overwrite folder.

So it might be worth trying a fresh reinstall of FNIS and generating FNIS.

Restarting the computer is always worth trying with strange problems too, skyrim's memory handling is crazy. I had this issue just recently where armbinders had yoke animations and vice versa consistently, and it just went away from one day to the next with - afaik - no skyrim related changes at all, so I assume the computer restart must have been the thing that solved it, but I have several previous experiences with Skyrim too when something seemingly got stuck in memory or what, and a computer restart fixed it.

There might be a few other things to try, but it's hard to guess not being there in person, Skyrim has lots of crazy shenanigans.