1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

The beauty of MO is specifically that you'll never need to reinstall Skyrim when using it. Or when you do, your mod setup remains separate and unharmed. One likely thing that happened was Overwrite folder not dealt with properly and/or wrong mod or load order. But yes now i also recommend MO2 over MO, it allows you to set custom write folder (just never write into an installed mod folder).

I reinstalled Skyrim because I didn't know if anything there was causing an issue, the Overwrite was handled correctly and it was items that weren't even built in bodyslide that were invisible, mod and load order was done by LOOT. MO2 didn't work for me, as I said above.

Request: a hotkey to toggle on and off animation filters. 

The reason is that the filter still somehow causes odd behaviour for creature animations, so i usually play without them but now that there are a couple of animations included that probably only trigger with the filter enabled... i'd like to see those too.^^

Heyho,

I've got a problem with an item that is stuck on my character. Details in the picture ...

I tried to use the debug unequip option in the DDi MCM and the console commands "unequipitem" and "removeitem", none of it worked. How do I get this thing off again?

item.png

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

I've got a problem with an item that is stuck on my character. Details in the picture ...

I tried to use the debug unequip option in the DDi MCM and the console commands "unequipitem" and "removeitem", none of it worked. How do I get this thing off again?

That's the device hider. I don't recall if you can remove it by setting it to disabled.

Okay, I thought it to belong to a blindfold as I had the following problem

1) "unequipall" in console

2) Trying to equip any blindfold (eg black ebonite) from my inventory, always the same white leather one gets rendered on my char but not shown in my inventory

3) Trying to equip the random blindfold again it tells me "It's impossible to wear multiple blindfolds"

4) "unequipall" and start again from 1)

The only thing that isn't getting unequipped is shown in that picture, that's why I thought it could be part of that problem

Okay, I've got the *weirdest* problem, and I'm at the end of my rope trying to fix it or find a solution.

See, every time I go through a load door, any NPC with equipped devious devices will totally forget about them and revert to normal animations (while still using dd textures and models.) This leads to the standard problem of invisible hands and arms swing around outside of the armbinder.

But, and this is a big but, this only seems to happen to unlocked devious devices, and devious devices lock onto NPCs by default. Except for armbinders, or at least, the armbinders in my game - which I can't for the life of me get to lock on NPCs.

It's kind of infuriating how everything works perfectly, except for the bloody armbinders. Any advice would be appreciated, I'm even fine with a jury rigged/duct tape solution - so long as I don't have to equip/unequip after every load door anymore.

Thanks in advance, and here's my load order if it helps.

Update: Have done further testing. Managed to get an armbinder locked onto an NPC, but she still stops using bound animations as soon as she goes through a load door. I can fix the problem by unequipping and reequipping the armbinder or yoke, but that process is starting to get really annoying.

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
WM Flora Fixes.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
No Sidestepping.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
UFD Enhanced Soultrap.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
AddItemMenuLE.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
ActualEthereal.esp=1
J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
PracticeSoulGemsNoPerks.esp=1
PyP_Legendary.esp=1
nexus_craftable_smeltable_soulgems.esp=1
moveit.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows.esp=1
RemoveLesserPowerCooldown.esp=1
Guard Shields - Light.esp=1
LFDivineTarget.esp=1
KatanaCrafting.esp=1
ExtraLevelPerks.esp=1
Feminine Females.esp=1
Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp=1
Civil War Cleanup.esp=1
Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp=1
Reading Is Good 2.esp=1
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
richer merchants.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=1
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
PathOfSorcery.esp=1
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp=1
Daedric Stealth Suit.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Hunterborn.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp=1
konahrik_accoutrements.esp=1
DungeonQuestAwareness.esp=1
SL99Exchanger.esp=1
Ralof or Hadvar.esp=1
TimingIsEverything.esp=1
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp=1
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=1
SL99Exchanger_Patch_Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
Moar Deadly Wenches.esp=1
Deadly Wenches - Less Deadly Patch.esp=1
ElderOutfit-NoBijin.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
GagSFXDragonborn.esp=1
GagSFXHearthfires.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

27 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The pony ear head gear  should have a gag effect, right? There is a big log in her mouth. But it doesn't block oral sex. There are the gag sounds but no blocking. Is that working as intended? Not sure from which DD mod this item was.

Any new gear in the framework itself will be in DDx.

Looking at the items, I can't see any that should have that issue (assuming the DD filter is enabled). So I'd suggest you find the exact name of the item you had issue with.

Guest BigBalls4BigHalls

I finished installing all the mods I thought would be enough for an enjoyable mix of BDSM / Gameplay but I came across a problem.

When I get put into any devious devices it's near impossible to get out of them, it would take actual hours (real time) to get out of a full set and NPCs are never helpful, so I wondering if there are any mods to make losing the devices easier,

I also changed the "difficulty" setting on one the mods (I think it was framework) to First Time and it wasn't much different, I also made guards supposedly more helpful but I have only had 1 guard help me in probably 50 attempts.

7 hours ago, Alan Steenhouwer said:

I found information that said that you updated the "forbidden tomb" quest out of the mod, right? I've tried to find the change log, but I couldn't, so I'm just asking.

The Forbidden Tome and Sergius' Experiment quests were removed in version 4.0. They were part of a separate esp (Devious Deviants) that used to be bundled in with the DDi esm.

4 hours ago, Alan Steenhouwer said:

And there isn't a separate download of that esp, is there?

No, I don't think so. It's possible someone still has it and might upload it for you, but the reason it was dropped is because it hadn't been updated in a long time. It may not even work properly with the current DDi version.

On 12/23/2018 at 4:59 AM, Lyvanna said:

Gonna post this here, too, because help from all sides is always appreciated and I'm at my wits end...

I'm missing most, if not all, of DDis animations in game. FNIS yields this log: 

Hide contents

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   23/12/2018 03:34:53
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 180 added file slots: 1388 alternate files: 1089

Creature Pack not installed

3666 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

I get this in FNIS:

Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...

So you have DDSL last, i have it before other DD... But in both cases it reads nothing, and that is fine. It works for me i mean. Everything from FNIS, mod order to load order seems good to me. You didn't type versions to your mods in modlist though, make sure you have DDI-4.2 and DDX-4.2 (FNIS does not report those versions right). When reinstalling mods, use "replace", not "merge". Exactly what animations are not working, and you have DD's MCM fully loaded ingame? But i'm out of tips.

I have other thing in mind though, the book in Winterhold college allowing you to craft DD keys... I think it should be made harder. On previous playthrough i went in the library, took the key and hid it in the Midden. Some realtime days later i went back there, bound and frustrated as usual xD But i found the key far too easily, even though i didn't exactly remember where i put it. Was in a closet still. I went back up to library and the key had respawned! So now i had 2 of them. So i figured you can't roleplay the issue off, only modder changes apply. Few ideas:

- Right now the chastity book includes all the crafting recipes in DD, not just "chastity" related. I think they could be separated in 2 or more books.

- There could be long quest chain to get to the books, and not all at once. This is muchly up to imagination, but there could be 1 or more npcs that ask favors from player. You could propably still get to the first bookcase as usual, but instead of book we now have, there would be different book or note that would lead to the quests.

- The above is if one wants to truly put effort into it, but for a quick workaround the key could be simply moved to some harder to reach place. A random place if at all possible, but list of possible locations should be known some way. Just a paper note perhaps, no quests at all?

1 hour ago, interfaz said:

Hi i need help about Devious Devices. When i use gag on NPC or follower , nothing happens. They are wearing gags with no problem but still their dialogue is same and they can just normally speak. Please Help.

I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be like that

2 hours ago, TX 980 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be like that

I thought gags blocking the normal dialogue. I mean they can speak like there is no gag... I was using this Devious Devices 2 years ago and i dont know that if i had extra DD mod or not but im pretty sure they cant speak like that and there was a special dialogue and gag voice for the person who wear gag.

2 hours ago, interfaz said:

I thought gags blocking the normal dialogue. I mean they can speak like there is no gag... I was using this Devious Devices 2 years ago and i dont know that if i had extra DD mod or not but im pretty sure they cant speak like that and there was a special dialogue and gag voice for the person who wear gag.

It might have been cursed loot because I know that stops you when you’re gagged 

3 hours ago, interfaz said:

59 minutes ago, TX 980 said:

It might have been cursed loot because I know that stops you when you’re gagged 

Try installing this:

Automatic handling of gagged sounds originally came from ZAP, but since DD no longer depend on it, the devices don't have the keyword needed on its own.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:40 PM, Kimy said:

- Added: Improved handling for custom gag expressions. Modders can now easily create gags using their own expressions, without the framework overriding them.

I've found a phoneme combination that I like better. How do I make use of this feature?