31 minutes ago, fore said:

Also it appears to me that people report CTD more constantly in SE. In LE there where many users who requested FNIS version beyond 20k. With SE I generally see a little higher CTD threshold, but apparently almost everyone has that within 20k now.

Well, this seems to fit into my experience with SE... Reducing the anims might be the easiest solution, but it seems to me that the anim count is just a little part of the problem. LE is more forgiving. You can crash SE with wrong scaled textures, that worked in LE with out causing trouble.

VERSION 4.1

- Added: Pet suit. This extremely punishing and humiliating set of leg and arm binders will force the wearer into a crawl.
- Added: New, much larger ball gags and matching expressions. These gags will really shut you up!
- Added: Transparent rubber versions of several devices (e.g. restrictive set, hobble skirt)
- Added: Rope restraints (e.g. arm binder, full body bindings)
- Added: Event animations for tripping over your high heels, and for being out of breath.
- Added: New struggle animations for several devices (gags, boots, gloves, etc.)
- Added: New bleedout idles suitable for restrained actors. These can be used by modders and are available for all currently available bindings.
- Added: New surrender idles for modders.
- Added: New "Unconscious" idles for modders.
- Added: New Horny/orgam idles for bound actors that will get selected by appropriate events. They can also be called directly by modders.
- Added: Pony animations for pet play, that can be attached to any item!
- Added: Pony Play Boots. These will make use of the new pony animations.
- Added: Tape gags!
- Added: New ModEvent Function SendDeviceEscapeEvent(armor inventoryDevice, keyword deviceKeyword, bool successful), that will signal when an actor makes a successful or unsuccessful escape attempt. Modders can register to this signal to react to escape attempts. Great for slave masters, so they can properly deal with their disobidient subjects!
- Changed: The difficulty slider has been split in three. One for escape chances, cooldowns and key break chances respectively. These will affect all standard items, and custom items if enabled by their creators.
- Changed: The speed effect on hobble skirts is now more resilient.
- Changed: Removed unlock cooldown from most items. The default cooldown is now zero. Characters do not have to wait between unlock attempts.
- Changed: Some struggle animations had their average play time reduced by about 50%, to make them less distruptive to gameplay.
- Fixed: The struggle animation is no longer played when cooldowns are preventing unlocking.
- Fixed: Non-armbinder wrist restraints no longer get wiped off NPCs during framework maintenance cleanup passes.
- Fixed: Removed several ITM records.
- Fixed: Successful escape attempts will no longer destroy keys.
- Fixed: NPCs will properly reset their bound animations and gag expressions when their restraints are removed.
- Fixed: Hobble skirt speed debuffs are now reset properly when a 3rd party mod also applies speed debuffs while the hobble skirt was worn.

6 minutes ago, Cleave said:

@Sovcomrad  Hi I had the same problem not long ago. Turned out the culprit in my case was FNIS Sexy Moves, by disabling NPC walk assignment in the MCM, everything works fine. Maybe that'll help you.

@Kimy  Awesome! Thanks a lot for your work :)

I found my problem, disabling Slaverun reloaded helped.... i dont even know why it cause this bug

7 hours ago, CGi said:

i don't see anything about added beast race support.
Did the team decide agains it or did they not decide yet?

V4.1 was feature frozen for a while now. We didn't want to re-open development at this point. We will talk about what we will put into 4.2...after we finished that bottle of (virtual) champagne to celebrate the 4.1 release. :)

Bug Report in ESM:

This bug is old and was there in Version 4.0. Your Record xx023E6F from Assests should be have an override in Interegretion, too. The scriptinstance xx0023e71 has an override in intergration, but you missed the inventoryitem. This is a nipple piercing. Same is for the vaginal piercing just one entry beneath. xx0243d6 has an override but xx0243d5 is missing.

It is an annyoing bug, because sometimes your piercings will not work.

I changed the ESM with the data provided from the jeweled piercings. xx0409a2 and xx047566.

18 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

hmm now i get CTD when i try to load a game....

The new version of DD adds alot of animations you could be hitting an animaton limit try to disable some animation packs see if that fixes your issue.

Because that what it was for me when i cut back on uneeded animations i was able to load it perfectly fine.

5 minutes ago, kdw11 said:

Getting either an infinite loading screen or CTD while loading a save with DDi 4.1, tried disabling all animation packs and it still happens so it's not an animation limit.

Are you using mod organizer? If so disable the folders and run fnis again.

17 minutes ago, kdw11 said:

Getting either an infinite loading screen or CTD while loading a save with DDi 4.1, tried disabling all animation packs and it still happens so it's not an animation limit.

Are you using Crash Fixes? If not, try it and see if it helps. You might have just hit the string count limit bug in your savegame that is almost inevitable when using many mods (which I assume you, like many others here, are doing).

4 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

confirmed...

this version is just simply non-functional.....

It works quite well for many others, so to say "it is non-functional" is not quite accurate. As others have pointed out, it might be an issue with too many animations (animations in general, or Alternate Animations specifically) being in your load order now after the DD update. The total # of anims that a heavily modded Skyrim can handle seems to vary from user to user, but report anim counts in the 13,000 range before things break. Amd for Alternate Animatin sets FNIS only allows 128 in total if I'm not mistaken, so if you have other mods that use that (PCEA, FNIS SM, etc.), you might be in danger of exceeding this limit.

And as always when trying to troubleshoot bugs, upload a copy of your load order and log file here and somebody might be able to tell you more about what might be breaking.

yeah could be that this is partly the case....

so could you please re- upload the old version, so that i can get my game running again....

don´t need the new content, if i have to skip content i already have and would hate to miss...

1 hour ago, Jimi123 said:

dont know why but i cant activate these nmm gets always frozen or hanging in 50%...

I previously had this problem. What I believe fixed it was forcing NMM to close, boot it up again, uninstall DDI and reinstall it. If it after a little time after reaching 50% prompts you to replace some files, then you will successfully install it.