33 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

Are you using Crash Fixes? If not, try it and see if it helps. You might have just hit the string count limit bug in your savegame that is almost inevitable when using many mods (which I assume you, like many others here, are doing).

I was using Crash Fixes, but i wasn't using the SKSE Plugin Preloader with UseOSAllocators=1 in the INI, after doing this it now seems to be working fine.

1 hour ago, Risamei said:

The new version of DD adds alot of animations you could be hitting an animaton limit try to disable some animation packs see if that fixes your issue.

Because that what it was for me when i cut back on uneeded animations i was able to load it perfectly fine.

Watch out for "Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 115 total groups: 243 added file slots: 2614 alternate files: 1680"
Alternate files CTD's when over 2000!

1 hour ago, MetZwerg said:

could you please re upload the old version too, i would like to have my game functional again....

somehow i can´t find my download of the old file...

That's one part I hate about rolling updates, so I keep a log.

58 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

confirmed...

this version is just simply non-functional.....

Check your FNIS max AA's. Does your FNIS run properly?

The latest FNIS may handle 20000 animation's, but the game's hard limit is 12000 humanoid, and 12000 creature, but if humans are involved in the creature animations they will also count towards the humanoid animations.

I had to re-run many of my SLAL animation installations that had fomod pick and choose choice's and drop a lot of animations I really did not want "that's not true, Better to say I could do with out ".  If you're hitting the animation limit, then this is probably you best and simplest choice. ( I know it sucks to lose animation's, and some mod's need certain animation's so just have to carefully pick, and choose ? )

EDIT >>> With MO this can be pretty simple as I will have some SLAL packs set up and names something like "SLAL_A_pack_less Bound animations" and for lighter load old ddi3 and zaz 7, I may have the same pack labeled "SLAL_A_pack_All animations"

You should be able to do the same with profiles in NMM too, it may be a little trickier to keep straight, but should do fine.

I actually have some MO Profile's that still run "DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2"

EDIT >>> Something else if you do not have it I would recommend is

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

the old file was stored on an external drive, that went belly up about 2 weeks ago

and my AA are by now about 150 lower, then before installing 4.1...

first time in ages, that i did not check the old file before uninstalling it....

ah so it was not me, ok, I only updated DDe and DDi and now CTD. after looking at the comments of animations, I might have to delete some and try loading the game again.
only 9522 animations for 50 mods with character
1612 animations for 5 mods and 38 creatures?
Hmmm if its not animations any other things to check?

sadly I will roll back DDi for the moment to the previous one

.... and no more CTD, I did try everything to get the new one to load up correctly.

Oldrim:

If you have a lot of CTDs, I recommend using "Crash fix ENBoost" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/) and NOT "Crash fixes". In my experience, ironically enough, Crash fixes just introduces/doesn't fix game load CTDs. I only ever use Crash fixes for error logging. I have had way better experience and stability (near flawless, actually) with Boris Vorontsov's (ENB) solution.

Oh, and if you do use both, set WarnBadENB to 0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini.

However, it won't fix the issue with too many animations installed. (Game has crashed with exception address 0xBE6DD3!)

PS: The ENBDev site is a pain to navigate, so here's a shortcut: http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html

Pick the latest version, scroll all the way down to the bottom and then click the arrow to download.

2 hours ago, ragnam said:

It might still be an animation issue, but Alternate Animation sets (different walk/move anims etc.) Are you using mods like Sexy Move, PCEA, XPMSE (the esp)? In which case, I would recommend disabling one or a couple of them before re-running FNIS and then see if that helps. The limit for Alternate Anims is quite low.

I'm needing some suggestions on what to do next.  I've been trying to get the armbinder animation to correctly apply to my character for the last couple days, but at this point I feel like I'm out of ideas.

Using MO2, I've done a complete reinstall of everything, trying to keep it minimal to just the mods I need, yet I still get the free arms with the armbinder on, and the occasional totally static pose when prompting it with struggles.  I've used LOOT to handle ordering, I've repeatedly uninstalled, reordered, and reinstalled mods, yet I've only been able to get varieties of broken.  I've made sure to re-run FNIS and bodyslide after making changes that impact them.

I think changing over to MO1 is my next option, although it's more than a little frustrating.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

realy? the SR2 or SRbeta?

strange enough something kills the armbinder animation after a cell change.

thats odd

I was having a similar issue but it didn't seem linked to a cell change for me and it affected but SR2 and SR3 beta.  I made a post in the SR thread to see if we can figure out the issue as I don't think it is DD's fault.

8 minutes ago, sapho888 said:

I was having a similar issue but it didn't seem linked to a cell change for me and it affected but SR2 and SR3 beta.  I made a post in the SR thread to see if we can figure out the issue as I don't think it is DD's fault.

thx! saw it already

after testing some more i found out that the armbinder animation breaks after a short time, with or without cell change

and reequipping the armbinder didnt help likewise

1 hour ago, twch said:

I'm needing some suggestions on what to do next.  I've been trying to get the armbinder animation to correctly apply to my character for the last couple days, but at this point I feel like I'm out of ideas.

Using MO2, I've done a complete reinstall of everything, trying to keep it minimal to just the mods I need, yet I still get the free arms with the armbinder on, and the occasional totally static pose when prompting it with struggles.  I've used LOOT to handle ordering, I've repeatedly uninstalled, reordered, and reinstalled mods, yet I've only been able to get varieties of broken.  I've made sure to re-run FNIS and bodyslide after making changes that impact them.

I think changing over to MO1 is my next option, although it's more than a little frustrating.

Latest attempt has involved not even getting the T-pose.

I suppose I'll do another clean install and try to keep it just the DD mods and requirements.  I don't remember the last time I installed all of these (9 months ago) being so painful.

10 hours ago, ragnam said:

ah so it was not me, ok, I only updated DDe and DDi and now CTD. after looking at the comments of animations, I might have to delete some and try loading the game again.
only 9522 animations for 50 mods with character
1612 animations for 5 mods and 38 creatures?

sadly I will roll back DDi for the moment to the previous one

.... and no more CTD, I did try everything to get the new one to load up correctly.

You using a current FNIS XXL version?  If not try 7.4.5 XXL and see if that helps

58 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

the pet suit is forcing me to crawl ? cuz i am just standing and walking slowly in it .

in the MCM Menu Quest is empty is that normal ? did i something wrong ?

For the pet suit problem, did you run FNIS again after upgrading? Try running it once more anyway, just in case, and make sure it doesn't report any errors or warnings.

For the MCM thing, yes, that's normal. The quests (forbidden tome and Sergius experiment) are not included any more.

29 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

For the pet suit problem, did you run FNIS again after upgrading? Try running it once more anyway, just in case, and make sure it doesn't report any errors or warnings.

For the MCM thing, yes, that's normal. The quests (forbidden tome and Sergius experiment) are not included any more.

i always run fnis and patch skeleton arm fix , did i need anymore patches ? 

11 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

It might still be an animation issue, but Alternate Animation sets (different walk/move anims etc.) Are you using mods like Sexy Move, PCEA, XPMSE (the esp)? In which case, I would recommend disabling one or a couple of them before re-running FNIS and then see if that helps. The limit for Alternate Anims is quite low.

I could try that next window of 3 to 4 hrs I have free to uninstall and reinstall and rebuild sliders and all. 

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

You using a current FNIS XXL version?  If not try 7.4.5 XXL and see if that helps

Yes, I have the lastest FNIS of every version running, even 252 plugins and like 300+ mods runs running and make sure I have all the latest versions running. sadly I check up to 2-3 times a day whats new and fun just testing them what does what. just spent 20 hrs copying my archive of skyrim stuff 180+ gigs of it to a external drive the other day, so I am behind getting other RL stuff done first.

---

below might mean nothing, if it helps the CTD stops on safe save load or new start exactly on these two lines 6 times in a row having the lastest ddi installed, might be idels, might be # of animations, might be conflict with other ones I have, maybe load order, will have to tinker later myself on it, time will tell 

[06/09/2018 - 08:06:01PM] Error: Property struggleIdles on script iddeirshquestscript attached to iDDeRestraintsQuest (D800B4DB) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/09/2018 - 08:06:01PM] Error: Property ArmBindIdle on script iddeirshquestscript attached to iDDeRestraintsQuest (D800B4DB) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1E0284F5) is not the right type

I selected the two basic default selections for install choices and had the same thing. 
Next am going to open it in tesVedit and seen if anything stands out next.

i'm having the same issue, ctd loading any save or starting new game.

Disabled 2 animation packs/fnis SM to reduce alternate animations/reinstalled ddi/dde ran fnis but nothing seems to help.

initially after updating it loaded fine but i forgot to run fnis, so i exited ran fnis and now ctd on load save/new game.

not sure how to fix this

-edit also disabled pcea2 and ran fnis, made no diffirence, starting to think its not animation related

41 minutes ago, Dinkel said:

initially after updating it loaded fine but i forgot to run fnis, so i exited ran fnis and now ctd on load save/new game.

intresting, I take it you had t pose but the game save DID load? then AFTER you  went back and ran FNIS you got a CTD even loading the same game save?
IF SO.....
Wonder if Groovman had a chance to look if the skeletons are up to date for running fnis or might see something faster then the rest of us?

I will try to duplicate that, my fnis has not be run and the lastest DDI is almost done installing again

UPDATE:
LOL yup, after install and not running LOOT or FNIS, game loads, no tpose (running off all fnis set point) was in game rebuilt slaloaders and then saved , no issues off the bat.
dropped back to desk top and ran FNIS and now CTD, must be the count or skeletons, game will not load on safe save!!!!!

<hide>
FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   6/10/2018 10:13:38 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading ArousedSexyIdles V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 3 alternate animations) ...
Reading ASX V2.0 ...
Reading BBLSmusic V1.5 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.2  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading ITortureFramework V1.00 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading milkypack V1.0 ...
Reading MiniNeeds V3.1 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading PAHE V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading ShakeIt! V4.3 ...
Reading Suke V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 89 total groups: 353 added file slots: 3163 alternate files: 1667

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

9522 animations for 50 mods successfully included (character)
 1612 animations for 5 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues
</hide>