6 minutes ago, Lute said:

Hey all, I'm having trouble finding the changelog for 4.0 (not 4.1) so I'm posting here.

I haven't touched my game since a year ago, and just updated my DD mods to 4.1. I had my own custom implementation of DD wrist cuffs as an armbinder using, iirc, offsetboundstanding.hkx (or whatever ZAP used for its wrist cuffs animations) under 3.3b. After this update, they've now been using Feuertin's armbinder animations. While they're lovely, they don't really fit the cuffs, so I'm trying to figure how I can bring them back after being a year out of the scene. I would really appreciate any help on this!

On another note, the bound animations seem to break more easily than they used to in 3.3b. NPCs lose their bound animations after a while and just revert back to regular idles. Is there a script that still scans for this or was it dropped in favor of lighter games?

From your post it's not clear if you updated from a DD 3.x installation, but if you did - it won't work. 4.x needs a new game. Updating from 4.0 should work ok, though.

8 minutes ago, Kimy said:

From your post it's not clear if you updated from a DD 3.x installation, but if you did - it won't work. 4.x needs a new game. Updating from 4.0 should work ok, though.

Thanks for getting back to me. I did a cleansave when upgrading straight from 3.x to 4.1, not sure if that was enough. The only abnormality I noticed was the animations occasionally breaking-- was that because I needed a new game?

As for my old wrist animations though, is there any way for me to use those offsets again? I assume something changed in 4.0 that broke them but am not sure what is because the download link only shows the changelog for 4.1.

So I uninstalled FunnyBizness' pack (I had previously over 10k anim so I'm using Fnis XXL) and I dropped under 7k animations, and I am now able to create a new game and reload my save. I may re-install some parts of the pack but as @Kimy said we have a large choice when it comes to SLAL animations, and to be fair I'd like to give these newer SLAL packs a go.

I noticed some clipping with the pony suit on the thigh though. Also the leather pet suits display a white armbinder inside my inventory (but I can still equip them without any trouble).

I noticed that removing a locked pet suit uses up a key.

Spoiler

clip.thumb.png.a6c1d468999c6bf52759746d4d024e95.png

6 minutes ago, Player80 said:

@Kimy

I noticed some clipping with the pony suit on the thigh though. Also the leather pet suits display a white armbinder inside my inventory (but I can still equip them without any trouble).

Reveal hidden contents

clip.thumb.png.a6c1d468999c6bf52759746d4d024e95.png

same for me

For the animation issue (if u use sl inflation patch... just reinstall it and turn devices integraiton in the patch off) also without using it > load ur safe > wait some time until mcm registered anything > save again... > load ur save and the animation should work now..

that worked for me btw i am now running with over 8k animations.

i am using enbboost without preset and crashfix, memory block, etc i had also crashes many times on my saves ( not of this update) but i fixed by myself somehow

Just now, Jimi123 said:

same for me

For the animation issue (if u use sl inflation patch... just reinstall it and turn devices integraiton in the patch off) also without using it > load ur safe > wait some time until mcm registered anything > save again... > load ur save and the animation should work now..

that worked for me btw i am now running with over 8k animations.

i am using enbboost without preset and crashfix, memory block, etc i had also crashes many times on my saves ( not of this update) but i fixed by myself somehow

Thank you for your help!

What I did was create a new save, create a random character and wait around for a little while inside the prison cell until MCM stopped updating. I then loaded my normal save. No CTD.

I think I have some crash fix mods, and I edited my SKSE.ini with some things but I may some day switch to enboost.

I do use SLIF, but I re-installed it AFTER updating both DDi and DDx. Somehow it works.

7 hours ago, ragnam said:

ok will remove and try again
I have 4 of them
Animation pack + cbbe HDT V8
zap 8 plus wrist chains
zaz hdt workshop
ZAZ captive bound kneeling.

and your saying these are not need anymore or obsolete. the two I am removing just got release last month?
they were requirements of other mods. also it has all my CBBE HDT body sliders so I will be reinstalling it after this test.

Well that was a waste, my other installed mods scream they were a dependent of ZAZ, so ZAZ gets installed in again and are not obsolete so will have to try something else, or stay with the old DDI.

milky removed, mike24sl removed even Znaroks removed

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 89 total groups: 353 added file slots: 3163 alternate files: 1667

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

9441 animations for 48 mods successfully included (character)
 1612 animations for 5 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

still CTD

Why do you have the "Gender Specific Animations" checked when you do not have any?

Not sure that will fix the problem you are having but since you've tried so many other things...

so i figured out that, in my case every mod that has ddi/dde etc as a requierment causes my game to ctd after updating ddi/dde.

sanguine debauchery

simple slavery

captured dreams

prison overhaul

having these esp's enabled cause me to CTD, is this to be expected because the dd versions changed and i have to wait for these individual mods to update or is there something im missing ?

3 minutes ago, Dinkel said:

so i figured out that, in my case every mod that has ddi/dde etc as a requierment causes my game to ctd after updating ddi/dde.

sanguine debauchery

simple slavery

captured dreams

prison overhaul

having these esp's enabled cause me to CTD, is this to be expected because the dd versions changed and i have to wait for these individual mods to update or is there something im missing ?

I'm using Simple Slavery and Captured Dreams with the new update. Try disabling SD+, PO and make a new game.

Alternatively you could try to create a new game (with the SD+ and PO) then load your older save after MCM stops updating.

1 hour ago, Player80 said:
1 hour ago, Dinkel said:

sanguine debauchery

simple slavery

captured dreams

prison overhaul

I'm using Simple Slavery and Captured Dreams with the new update. Try disabling SD+, PO and make a new game.

Alternatively you could try to create a new game (with the SD+ and PO) then load your older save after MCM stops updating.

I've just updated and am using SS, CD, SD+ and PO, have had no issues so far, all installed fine and ran just perfect after FNIS. Maybe I'm just lucky?

How do I manually install this mod correctly? There's a problem when I try to use NMM, so I have to do it that way.

I extracted the file to the skyrim data folder, and brought out the .esm file from the core folder so that it'd show up as a check box in NMM. The mod works correctly, but none of the items show up in game. I can get them in game using an item finder mod, but when I equip it the item doesn't show. What am I doing wrong?

3 hours ago, rubychoco said:

How do I manually install this mod correctly? There's a problem when I try to use NMM, so I have to do it that way.

I extracted the file to the skyrim data folder, and brought out the .esm file from the core folder so that it'd show up as a check box in NMM. The mod works correctly, but none of the items show up in game. I can get them in game using an item finder mod, but when I equip it the item doesn't show. What am I doing wrong?

Did you run Bodyslide? Invisible items are almost always caused by missing nifs.

Nice update. I like that there is no cd on unlocking attempts, because tbh that wasn't very realistic. Could you also do bigger ring gags for the next version? They are too small for anything but the smallest penises.

15 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Nice update. I like that there is no cd on unlocking attempts, because tbh that wasn't very realistic. Could you also do bigger ring gags for the next version? They are too small for anything but the smallest penises.

Agreed on the no cd and the ring size

Kimy might be too polite to say just how many of 'those' there are here tho...  LOL

I have a question that is the internal gagtalk in former 3.0ver been removed since 4.1?

I checked change log and see there are new large gags that can completely block gagtalk.

But ingame all my gags are blocking.

I normally played with devious cured loot's gagtalk function disabled to avoid it interfering with SD+ or other mods.

An Example: I play cursed loot and do solicitation, dealt with a customer and he wanted bondage play, after the sex scene i can't talk to him for removing devices or getting reward, only get one dialogue option like "[you feel impossible to talk through a gag]", he just put a normal red ebonite ball gag on me.

I only want to know if DDi's internal gagtalk is removed. If DCL contents like solicitation are intended to play with DCL gag talk, i can turn it on when i get into it and off otherwise, as an alternative solution.

22 minutes ago, cinemagic said:

I have a question that is the internal gagtalk in former 3.0ver been removed since 4.1?

I checked change log and see there are new large gags that can completely block gagtalk.

But ingame all my gags are blocking.

I normally played with devious cured loot's gagtalk function disabled to avoid it interfering with SD+ or other mods.

An Example: I play cursed loot and do solicitation, dealt with a customer and he wanted bondage play, after the sex scene i can't talk to him for removing devices or getting reward, only get one dialogue option like "[you feel impossible to talk through a gag]", he just put a normal red ebonite ball gag on me.

I only want to know if DDi's internal gagtalk is removed. If DCL contents like solicitation are intended to play with DCL gag talk, i can turn it on when i get into it and off otherwise, as an alternative solution.

All ballgags use the harder system, you'll need something to write with in order to talk wearing one.

7 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

All ballgags use the harder system, you'll need something to write with in order to talk wearing one.

Got it, quill and inkwell right?

Thx for explaining.

So next time I run with DCL solicitation when DCL gagtalk disabled I need to prepare some material for write.

Not to mention bondage prefering customers always put me into arm/elbowbinder so it's not immersive that I can still do that. (or use my toes? what about the boots, oh.....)

Kimy might get to add some function to solictation like customer at least remove the gag for 1 minute duration after sex, and if he is a "generous" one who want player keeping restrained and player don't use that 1 minute to talk back to him, the gag get back, imho. :P 

4 minutes ago, cinemagic said:

Got it, quill and inkwell right?

Thx for explaining.

So next time I run with DCL solicitation when DCL gagtalk disabled I need to prepare some material for write.

Not to mention bondage prefering customers always put me into arm/elbowbinder so it's not immersive that I can still do that. (or use my toes? what about the boots, oh.....)

Kimy might get to add some function to solictation like customer at least remove the gag for 1 minute duration after sex, and if he is a "generous" one who want player keeping restrained and player don't use that 1 minute to talk back to him, the gag get back, imho. :P 

Quill, inkwell and paper (the paper is consumed)

13 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Quill, inkwell and paper (the paper is consumed)

Thx, I can speculate that. If only quill and ink not working, I'll definitely test with paper, leather, linen wrap, clean rag or anything could be wrote on, would be interesting. :)

I am at a loss on this. No matter what I do I can not get past 10400 humanoid animations with DDI4.1

but with DDI4.0 I have 11786 humanoid animations no problem.

What could cause this, if I go over 10400 and use DDI4.1 it is instant CTD?