I really didn't want to bother you guys with this but I'm at my wit's end here. 

I'm getting the T-Pose when I equip any DD device with an animation (mostly testing with yoke/armbinder). I won't get stuck in the Tpose until I start walking or trying to attack something, and also trying to attack makes the attack sounds with no animation.  

I've tried damn near everything, I've completely reinstalled DDI and all of it's requirements multiple times, and I selectively disabled every non essential mod until I'm left with DD, additemmenu, and alternate start (so I can test).

When that didn't work I completely reinstalled skyrim, grabbed fresh downloads of DD and sexlab, and reinstalled FNIS 7 and SKSE, but I'm still getting the same behavior. Its just won't play DD animations. Animations from other mods, including ZAP and SL are working fine. I can even wear an armbinder through Zap's menu and have it work correctly.

I'm just out of ideas. Is there something I might have overlooked?Capture.thumb.PNG.05f229730726310ce1cdfa9540e28c92.PNG

1 hour ago, ender66 said:

<snip>

I'm getting the T-Pose when I equip any DD device with an animation (mostly testing with yoke/armbinder). I won't get stuck in the Tpose until I start walking or trying to attack something, and also trying to attack makes the attack sounds with no animation.

<snip>

Did you run FNiS from inside MO?
i don't see a mod for it's generated files or that you have files in MO's Overwrite folder.

5 hours ago, CGi said:

Did you run FNiS from inside MO?
i don't see a mod for it's generated files or that you have files in MO's Overwrite folder.

Oh, yes. Sorry, when I took this screenshot I had just cleared the overwrite folder. I run it from inside MO, and i can very that it works for other mods, including sexlab.

1 hour ago, ender66 said:

Oh, yes. Sorry, when I took this screenshot I had just cleared the overwrite folder. I run it from inside MO, and i can very that it works for other mods, including sexlab.

You didn't answer the question that was asked directly but indirectly you did.

The files created by FNIS when you run it under MO will be placed into the Overwrite folder.  You are SUPPOSED to clear the overwrite folder before running FNIS and after it's done should create a MOD of the new output files from FNIS (just right-click on Overwrite and select "Create Mod"). 

You obviously did not do that so when you cleared the overwrite folder you removed the FNIS output and that makes it as if you had not run FNIS.

As a RULE, you should always do something with anything that shows up in the overwrite folder.  If it's a settings file for a mod, drag and drop it into that mod. If it's just garbage folders, remove them.  If it's output from FNIS, Bodyslide, DynDoLod or some other utility, make a mod of it. 

Make it your habit to always start the game with an empty Overwrite folder.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The files created by FNIS when you run it under MO will be placed into the Overwrite folder.  You are SUPPOSED to clear the overwrite folder before running FNIS and after it's done should create a MOD of the new output files from FNIS (just right-click on Overwrite and select "Create Mod"). 

You obviously did not do that so when you cleared the overwrite folder you removed the FNIS output and that makes it as if you had not run FNIS.

As a RULE, you should always do something with anything that shows up in the overwrite folder.  If it's a settings file for a mod, drag and drop it into that mod. If it's just garbage folders, remove them.  If it's output from FNIS, Bodyslide, DynDoLod or some other utility, make a mod of it. 

Not meaning to intrude, but this might be useful too.

If you have more than one profile, it is worth installing FNIS, (yes, the same version) once for each profile, setting it up with a different mod name, and a separate shortcut name, both related to the profile name, eg FNIS 7.4.4.XXL Profile WhateverA, FNIS 7.4.4.XXL Profile WhateverB.  Then check the MO L/H pane box for whichever of the installed FNIS mods is relevant to which profile 

Then when you run FNIS from any of those, create, from the resultant Overwrite File contents, a separate FNIS output mod for each profile, eg FNIS 7.4.4.XXL Output Profile WhateverA, FNIS 7.4.4.XXL Output Profile WhateverB.  Again, then check the MO L/H pane box for whichever Output mod is relevant to which profile

If you need to update any profile FNIS content, run the specific version of FNIS directly related to that mod, and then copy the resultant Overwrite output to the related Output Profile, using MO's 'copy and replace' options  

Reason is that some of the FNIS output goes directly into the FNIS mod's content, not only just the output file, and you want to try to avoid running any, now amended, current FNIS mod together with an 'older' FNIS 'output' mod.   This avoids having to rerun FNIS each time you change profiles and update any 'single' generic FNIS Output Mod.  

I think that the latest FNIS version is supposed to overcome this in some way, but I couldn't understand the Nexus content on that.  Maybe WaxenFigure can enlighten us if he, or she, does? :smile:

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

When I said "cleared" I meant that I temporarily deleted my fnis overwrite mod so that I could remake it fresh. I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that.  I tried a lot of things while troubleshooting, and I just happened to take this screenshot before re-running FNIS 

20 minutes ago, ender66 said:

When I said "cleared" I meant that I temporarily deleted my fnis overwrite mod so that I could remake it fresh. I'm sorry I wasn't clear on that.  I tried a lot of things while troubleshooting, and I just happened to take this screenshot before re-running FNIS 

What version of MO are you using?

I have the same problem, and I've been trying to fix it for the past three hours. I'm quite used to Devious Devices, FNIS, and Sexlab mods, and I never had animations problems I couldn't fix since these mods exist, but I must say I'm at loss here.

So, I know FNIS works as intended, at least for Sexlab, since its animations work like a charm. But when it comes to Devious Devices, it seems that all animations designed to restrict player movements don't work. Like, T-pose with armbinder, yoke, hobble dress (extreme). it's a little bit different with the straight jacket tho, the arms are indeed wrapped around the body, but when I move, I'm just sliding on the ground, like in classic T-pose.

All outfits are bodyslided, and I use the UUNP body (that's one of the two differences since my last playthroughs, where I used CBBE, the other being that's I used to play with the older version of DD, it changed a lot recently iirc)

EDIT: Also, the locking system works, except there is no animations for the struggles or unlocking attempts

Here is my load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
FISS.esp
STEP DLC Optimized Textures - Standard.esp
STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures - Standard.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
AOS.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Correctif Legendaire.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
BD UUNP Armor replacer.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Glass Variants.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
NARC.esp
SolitudeExterior.esp
WhiterunExterior.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LeftHandRings_1stPersonView.esp
LeftHandRings - Enchanted.esp
DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
EmbersHD.esp
RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SlaveTats.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
AOS_Reduced_Reverb_Addon.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

@Triskel are you also using MO2, like @ender66?

A common theme seems to be developing with these T-pose problems, and MO2 appears to be somehow causing it. If at all possible, try switching to MO1 - or another mod manager - and see if the problem still occurs. If it's still not working at least MO2 can finally be cleared as a suspect.

(What you're seeing with the straitjacket is exactly the same as the other devices, by the way. It turns the character's real arms completely invisible, so you don't see them sticking out although technically they still are.)

I heard that MO2 could be the issue, so I tried switching to MO1 before going to sleep. Well, it seems to be better, in the sense that I don't get as much T-pose. like, when I put the armbinder, my character is still animated, it's just that her arms move freely, I can run and attack, all while seeing the vanilla animations. There is still T-pose for struggling animations

I'll try several things today, like using a lighter mod setup, with just the mods needed for DD, and also try with CBBE. Another idea would be to try with an older DD version.

EDIT : Nevermind, just had to reinstall the DD after switching to MO1, and now all the animations work! :smiley:
So yes, MO2 seems to indeed be the culprit.

14 hours ago, Triskel said:

I heard that MO2 could be the issue, so I tried switching to MO1 before going to sleep. Well, it seems to be better, in the sense that I don't get as much T-pose. like, when I put the armbinder, my character is still animated, it's just that her arms move freely, I can run and attack, all while seeing the vanilla animations. There is still T-pose for struggling animations

I'll try several things today, like using a lighter mod setup, with just the mods needed for DD, and also try with CBBE. Another idea would be to try with an older DD version.

EDIT : Nevermind, just had to reinstall the DD after switching to MO1, and now all the animations work! :smiley:
So yes, MO2 seems to indeed be the culprit.

My god, I probably spent 10 hours of my life trying to get this to work and would never in a million years have thought it would be caused by my version of mod organizer. Do you think this would be patched in DDI anytime soon? I'm genuinely curious as to the root cause. 

22 minutes ago, ender66 said:

My god, I probably spent 10 hours of my life trying to get this to work and would never in a million years have thought it would be caused by my version of mod organizer. Do you think this would be patched in DDI anytime soon? I'm genuinely curious as to the root cause. 

A mod should never be developed so it works with a mod manager. To many complications and a mod manager should work with the game and mods in a way so they can work using vanilla methods.

So instead of switching to MO1 i suggest switching to MO2 from LePresidente. it's up to date and supports checking for upgrades on the Nexus. Has new features too and work with every Beth game starting with Oblivion.

Works flawless for me any many other so if this version gives you trouble, search for problems on your end first.

3 hours ago, CGi said:

A mod should never be developed so it works with a mod manager. To many complications and a mod manager should work with the game and mods in a way so they can work using vanilla methods.

So instead of switching to MO1 i suggest switching to MO2 from LePresidente. it's up to date and supports checking for upgrades on the Nexus. Has new features too and work with every Beth game starting with Oblivion.

Works flawless for me any many other so if this version gives you trouble, search for problems on your end first.

That version of MO2 that you just linked is the one that I was using, (same with @Triskel right up there), and I can confirm that it is apparently incompatible Devious Device Integration 4.0. Returning to legacy Mod Organizer 1 and reinstalling DDI fixes it (The one that's available for download and marked as "Legacy" in the link you provided.) Mod Organizer 2 also works flawlessly for literally every other of the 70 mods I've tried it with. I went through ever other step to identify the problem on my end and that problem ended up being Mod Organizer 2.  

I searched DEEP for problems on my end. I can say with full certainty that for me and at least 1 other person MO2 from LePresidente (version 2.1.3) is breaking Devious Device Integration 4.0.

I don't know which of these two things is the one failing, but every other of the 70 mods I had installed worked fine through MO2. Though I can't say I went around testing every animation and mod event, I did go out of my way to test out a fair share of non DDI animations to make sure the problem was narrowed down to just DDI 4. I'm sure that there are more examples of this happening elsewhere though.  

13 minutes ago, ender66 said:

That version of MO2 that you just linked is the one that I was using, (same with @Triskel right up there), and I can confirm that it is apparently incompatible Devious Device Integration 4.0. Returning to legacy Mod Organizer 1 and reinstalling DDI fixes it (The one that's available for download and marked as "Legacy" in the link you provided.) Mod Organizer 2 also works flawlessly for literally every other of the 70 mods I've tried it with. I went through ever other step to identify the problem on my end and that problem ended up being Mod Organizer 2.  

I searched DEEP for problems on my end. I can say with full certainty that for me and at least 1 other person MO2 from LePresidente (version 2.1.3) is breaking Devious Device Integration 4.0.

I don't know which of these two things is the one failing, but every other of the 70 mods I had installed worked fine through MO2. Though I can't say I went around testing every animation and mod event, I did go out of my way to test out a fair share of non DDI animations to make sure the problem was narrowed down to just DDI 4. I'm sure that there are more examples of this happening elsewhere though.  

DD 4.0 works for me from inside MO2 w/o me noticing any bugs.
May i ask what bug you're encountering and how you installed SKSE?

57 minutes ago, CGi said:

DD 4.0 works for me from inside MO2 w/o me noticing any bugs.
May i ask what bug you're encountering and how you installed SKSE?

Check the last few posts from myself and Triskel, but basically none of DDI's animations/idles are working when we use MO2 to install DDI4. 

44 minutes ago, ender66 said:

Check the last few posts from myself and Triskel, but basically none of DDI's animations/idles are working when we use MO2 to install DDI4. 

Try the following solution:
install the FNiS tools folder directly into the games data folder (incl. the creatures addon if you use this) and link this install in MO2.
No need to install any other FNiS depending files this way, only the generator and it's files.
Then regenerate all animations and hope it fixed it.

I have a problem with a chastity belt. If this is the wrong thread please let me know and I will take this elsewhere.

You see I have this chastity belt that shows up on my character (see first picture). However, it does not show up in her inventory (see second picture). Which has made it impossible to remove. Further, when I try to put on another one instead (I tried to take a picture of this but for some reason the screen shot didn't take) I get the error that I can not wear two chastity belts at the same time (that's why the harness IS in the inventory).

The mod I am using DD with is Slaverun Reloaded and I have not had any previous problems with the DD "clothing" in it. Neither have I had a similar problem when using DD items in the past.

Any ideas?

ScreenShot77j.jpg

ScreenShot78j.jpg

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I have a problem with a chastity belt. If this is the wrong thread please let me know and I will take this elsewhere.

You see I have this chastity belt that shows up on my character (see first picture). However, it does not show up in her inventory (see second picture). Which has made it impossible to remove. Further, when I try to put on another one instead (I tried to take a picture of this but for some reason the screen shot didn't take) I get the error that I can not wear two chastity belts at the same time (that's why the harness IS in the inventory).

The mod I am using DD with is Slaverun Reloaded and I have not had any previous problems with the DD "clothing" in it. Neither have I had a similar problem when using DD items in the past.

Any ideas?

Try this:

1. open the console

2. select yourself (if the menu showing your name and no3 does not appear like below, press tab)

3. use the mouse-pointer and press SHIFT to select the "equipments" option.

4. check all items with '', untill you find one that contains "corset" like in no5 below.

6. use "player.removeitem [use id from no6] 1" to remove the corset.

Spoiler

post-1144974-0-06612000-1505504565.thumb.jpg.7f68763a5c8166ef0fcd2e34fe88aed7.jpg

Mod Organizer 2 is definitely not incompatible with Devious Device Integration 4.0 or FNIS, although I did have a strange bug where no exe's could be launched from within MO2 including skyrim its self.  This happened right after updating 2.1.2 -> 2.1.3 from within the application, closing out completely fix the issue for me.

45 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Try this:

1. open the console

2. select yourself (if the menu showing your name and no3 does not appear like below, press tab)

3. use the mouse-pointer and press SHIFT to select the "equipments" option.

4. check all items with '', untill you find one that contains "corset" like in no5 below.

6. use "player.removeitem [use id from no6] 1" to remove the corset.

Reveal hidden contents

post-1144974-0-06612000-1505504565.thumb.jpg.7f68763a5c8166ef0fcd2e34fe88aed7.jpg

Thank you very much I got it off.

I did want to mention that it didn't all go just the way you described (this is in case someone else has read your excellent advice). Because I had removed everything active from my inventory there were only 2 "> to choose from. Neither one gave me a description. I simply removed them both and when I had removed the first one nothing appeared to happen but when I removed the second one the corset was gone.

For informational purposes the first item was xx040f0c and was from DDi and the second one was xx01598a and was from DDe.

Again, thanks for the help. (Using the shift key to select was weird, it felt counterintuitive and I messed up more than I succeeded but "all's well that ends well.")

18 hours ago, CGi said:

Try the following solution:
install the FNiS tools folder directly into the games data folder (incl. the creatures addon if you use this) and link this install in MO2.
No need to install any other FNiS depending files this way, only the generator and it's files.
Then regenerate all animations and hope it fixed it.

Just tried it, no luck there.

Actually, if I install the mod with MO1, and then copy the DDI folder straight out of my MO1 mods folder and into my MO2 mods folder (then run FNIS) then the mod works. but if I (re)install the mod straight into MO2 then it breaks again. 

31 minutes ago, ender66 said:

Just tried it, no luck there.

Actually, if I install the mod with MO1, and then copy the DDI folder straight out of my MO1 mods folder and into my MO2 mods folder (then run FNIS) then the mod works. but if I (re)install the mod straight into MO2 then it breaks again. 

This is plain weird.

well I finally got it to work for me, the Fomod Installer in Mod Organizer v2.13 does not work with DDI.

Here is what I did:

1. go to settings

2. go to plugins

3. go to Fomod Installer

4. click prefer, then double click the part where it says true, and change it to false

5. reinstall DDI

6. Re-run FNIS

hoped it worked for you like it did for me.