6 hours ago, Collygon said:

Hey guys, I have a small question regarding creating custom devices with DD integration. I'm attempting to create a new type of device which will have alternate animations. It is those animations that my question pertains to, specifically the OFA (armature offset) animation. I've looked through the .esm and I can't find a property that specifically handles the OFA animation that is applied while a restraint is worn (Armbinder, wrist cuffs, yoke, etc.). Is it a part of zadlibs? If so, what is the best course of action to add my OFA animation to it? If not, well, same question I guess.

Thanks,

-Collygon

From what I recall, the animations are handled in zadBoundCombatScript, though I think they are just Alternate Animations, not offset.

6 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

From what I recall, the animations are handled in zadBoundCombatScript, though I think they are just Alternate Animations, not offset.

Yep. You're absolutely right. Looks like I'll have to find a work around to play the anims, since I am not about to go altering that script. Thanks!

Sure, yeah. It is basically an elbow binder, but just for the elbows. In other words, it restricts the upper arms but not the forearms. The device consists of a collar, chain, and two elbow cuffs. The cuffs attach to a D-Ring at the bottom of the chain which dangles from the collar, cascading down the actor's back. I was planning on having it function similarly to a yoke, where it can't be struggled out of and requires help + a key to escape.

Additionally, I made an alternate version that has an anal hook which is also attached to the chain. I have plans to expand the hook into other features as well. For instance, attaching hand cuffs to it.

Below are GIFs of the anal hook version previewing one of my completed struggle animations.

26 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Looks good! I would be open to adding that device to DD, if you want to submit it when it's done. We would need an AA set for it, though. DD doesn't support offset animations anymore.

Would love for that device to be added to DD :smile:

22 minutes ago, Collygon said:

Wow, really? O.o I didn't know you took submissions. You just made my day! Gosh...

But yeah, I will totally get to work on the AA set right away!

If you need any help with the setup or what animations you need for a full AA set, send me a PM.

11 hours ago, Collygon said:

Sure, yeah. It is basically an elbow binder, but just for the elbows. In other words, it restricts the upper arms but not the forearms. The device consists of a collar, chain, and two elbow cuffs. The cuffs attach to a D-Ring at the bottom of the chain which dangles from the collar, cascading down the actor's back. I was planning on having it function similarly to a yoke, where it can't be struggled out of and requires help + a key to escape.

Additionally, I made an alternate version that has an anal hook which is also attached to the chain. I have plans to expand the hook into other features as well. For instance, attaching hand cuffs to it.

Below are GIFs of the anal hook version previewing one of my completed struggle animations.

Wow that is amazing. I hope this makes it in in the new upcoming release.

13 hours ago, Collygon said:

That looks really good. I've been hoping for more cuffs/restraints that have unique bindings. I thought of something like this, as well as cuffs that attach to the collar, either loosely or tightly (both palms facing in and out). Examples:

Hide contents

the_nagging_dress_by_skygaggedrim-davs60j.thumb.jpg.609dfc6bcabe9435f252e10b30785b6a.jpg

125923.thumb.jpg.6889bf6d9871e0a0335178f43013f70a.jpg

126346.thumb.jpg.1d73653877e938609c56cc7197a02490.jpg

The first one isn't an example in terms of actual restraints, just what I'm thinking of in terms of pose for the extreme cuffs to collar palms inward in the top left corner.

Wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but since it's mostly about the devices, I'll give it a shot here.

I'm trying to create an animation pack for being used with DD restraints (armbinders and elbowbinders so far).

I'm nearly done, but I wonder if there are any animation tags that I can use.
I want to know if there are tags for each restraint, or at least category (wrist restraints, gag, ...)

If not, what would be the best approach to make animations that use these devices compatible with mods that use bindings?

28 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but since it's mostly about the devices, I'll give it a shot here.

I'm trying to create an animation pack for being used with DD restraints (armbinders and elbowbinders so far).

I'm nearly done, but I wonder if there are any animation tags that I can use.
I want to know if there are tags for each restraint, or at least category (wrist restraints, gag, ...)

If not, what would be the best approach to make animations that use these devices compatible with mods that use bindings?

Assuming you're talking about sex animations:

I think you'll have to contact the DD team and have them add the animations to the framework.

As far as I know there's no way of adding animations to DD without having the DD team do it.

If it's idle/walking/etc animations, you'll just need to overwrite the corresponding files in DD, the same way the alternate sets in the DD install does it. 

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

Assuming you're talking about sex animations:

I think you'll have to contact the DD team and have them add the animations to the framework.

As far as I know there's no way of adding animations to DD without having the DD team do it.

If it's idle/walking/etc animations, you'll just need to overwrite the corresponding files in DD, the same way the alternate sets in the DD install does it. 

I'm going create some bound animations first to put them in an SLAL pack.
If I think they will be good enough, I'll contact the DD team for their thoughts about it.

The problem I'm having isn't about having my animations added to the framework (would be great, but still working on it),

You have "aggressive" "Dirty" and such tags to know when an animation can play, right?
I wanted to know if DD or maybe SL has a tag that defines when an animation with an armbinder or elbowbinder will be played.

Basically, does the "armbinder" and "elbowbinder" tag exist? or maybe just a bound tag?
I noticed that Leito's pack has a "binding" tag for bound animations, but I want to know if there something more specific for certain restraints.

30 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I'm going create some bound animations first to put them in an SLAL pack.
If I think they will be good enough, I'll contact the DD team for their thoughts about it.

The problem I'm having isn't about having my animations added to the framework (would be great, but still working on it),

You have "aggressive" "Dirty" and such tags to know when an animation can play, right?
I wanted to know if DD or maybe SL has a tag that defines when an animation with an armbinder or elbowbinder will be played.

Basically, does the "armbinder" and "elbowbinder" tag exist? or maybe just a bound tag?
I noticed that Leito's pack has a "binding" tag for bound animations, but I want to know if there something more specific for certain restraints.

DD uses it's own animation registry separate from sexlab, and sexlab is not aware of any DD items.

So the only way for fitting animations to be chosen based on worn restraints is to go through DD (either directly or through the DD filter).

And you can't add animations to the registry like you can with SLAL. So you'd have to go through the DD team to have it work properly.

EDIT: Also, DD is looking for more animations that work with the restraints, so I'm sure if you send any to them, it'll most likely be included.

6 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

DD uses it's own animation registry separate from sexlab, and sexlab is not aware of any DD items.

So the only way for fitting animations to be chosen based on worn restraints is to go through DD (either directly or through the DD filter).

And you can't add animations to the registry like you can with SLAL. So you'd have to go through the DD team to have it work properly.

Alright, I'll contact them once I'm done with some animations.
Thanks.

Just last night I discovered a couple of games on Steam that could give new ideas for bondage stuff.  Cinderella Escapes, and Cinderella Escapes 2: Revenge.  The games are very different from each other, as the 1st is a block sliding puzzle game, and the 2nd is a musou-like fighting action game.  But both feature the protagonist, Cinderella, with her arms bound behind her for the whole game.  And, if you install the explicit patch for each.  The 1st game has no nudity, and the patch basically just adds rope bondage, but the 2nd has rope, chains, armbinder, and lots of topless lingerie, as well as a discipline hood.  Oh, and they both have blindfolds and ballgags as accessories, too.

in CE2R, with the explicit patch, you can go into the Quest book and if you go to the very bottom, there's 3 special scenarios.  The first 2 just let you try out the "traps", but the 3rd is an actual trapped dungeon that you have to try and escape, by rescuing 7 other girls.  And when you rescue each, you take their place and have to struggle free.

4 hours ago, Kethrian said:

Just last night I discovered a couple of games on Steam that could give new ideas for bondage stuff.  Cinderella Escapes, and Cinderella Escapes 2: Revenge.  The games are very different from each other, as the 1st is a block sliding puzzle game, and the 2nd is a musou-like fighting action game.  But both feature the protagonist, Cinderella, with her arms bound behind her for the whole game.  And, if you install the explicit patch for each.  The 1st game has no nudity, and the patch basically just adds rope bondage, but the 2nd has rope, chains, armbinder, and lots of topless lingerie, as well as a discipline hood.  Oh, and they both have blindfolds and ballgags as accessories, too.

in CE2R, with the explicit patch, you can go into the Quest book and if you go to the very bottom, there's 3 special scenarios.  The first 2 just let you try out the "traps", but the 3rd is an actual trapped dungeon that you have to try and escape, by rescuing 7 other girls.  And when you rescue each, you take their place and have to struggle free.

I played both and the second one need some serious work on the damn camera tracking in game, constantly having to hit a key to force the camera behind you is a total pain in what is in effect a 3rd person beat them up.

such a lovely community :smile:

Anypoot, I came by to ask a question regarding using the plugs in this and expansion on NPC's. Is it just the case that once I get them to insert a plug, I cannot seem to remove them and receive the message: "cannot remove because npc is wearing a chastity belt" (even though the npc isn't wearing one to begin with). I have tried actually getting an npc to put one on along with a chastity belt from this mod, but to no avail of being able to remove it afterwards. Yes I do posses a key and confirm that I can use the plugs on my pc just fine.

Many boodles of thanks in advance my doods.

edit ----- 

On 08/01/2018 at 6:19 AM, LazyBoot said:

Has been reported, as a workaround you can equip them with an open-back belt and remove the plug while the belt is equipped.

EDIT: Alternatively, you can use this script to fix it.

zadEquipScript.pex

Well then, glad I manage to find something about this. I suppose I have my answer . 

1 minute ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

such a lovely community :smile:

Anypoot, I came by to ask a question regarding using the plugs in this and expansion on NPC's. Is it just the case that once I get them to insert a plug, I cannot seem to remove them and receive the message: "cannot remove because npc is wearing a chastity belt" (even though the npc isn't wearing one to begin with). I have tried actually getting an npc to put one on along with a chastity belt from this mod, but to no avail of being able to remove it afterwards. Yes I do posses a key and confirm that I can use the plugs on my pc just fine.

Many boodles of thanks in advance my doods.

Known bug in the current version, I believe you can bypass the problem by equipping a "open back" chastity belt on the NPC and then remove the plug.

There are some problems with the fitting of some devives on player and NPC, so you can see the skin through. There was a way to make the devices fit on the body, something with the body slide manager, but I could need some help with that.

42 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

There are some problems with the fitting of some devives on player and NPC, so you can see the skin through. There was a way to make the devices fit on the body, something with the body slide manager, but I could need some help with that.

Yes. Bodyslide is a requirement for devious devices now, and using it to build the devices is essential. There's a tutorial explaining what to do here.

I was using Tes5edit and checked Devious Devices - Intergration.esm for errors and I found this

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] Devious Devices - Integration.esm
[00:00] zad_effArmBinder "Armbinder Script" [MGEF:050284F6]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #0 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #1 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #2 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #3 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #4 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #5 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #6 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #7 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #8 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #9 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #10 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] zad_effHeavyBondage "Heavy Bondage Script" [MGEF:0507BFBB]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #0 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #1 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #2 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #3 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #4 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #5 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #6 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #7 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #8 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #9 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Array of Object \ Object Union #10 \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] zadQuest "Chastity Belt" [QUST:0500F624]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05012697] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501AD47] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AA] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AD] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05061A71] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05061A72] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284ED] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [050284F4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CBA] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CBB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CBC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CBE] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CBF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CC0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CC1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CC2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05032CC3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501AD47] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AA] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AB] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AC] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0501B2AD] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504EC27] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504EC28] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504EC29] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504F6EF] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504F6F0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504F6F1] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0504F6F2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05053D75] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [05053D74] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

should I remove this or try to fix it?

I was trying to find out why I keep getting the T-post when sex animation play with armbinder on.