Hiya.

Firstly, thank you for all the work people have put in making the framework happen. it's ace.

But... I will admit i'm not quite feeling the joy as much on DD4 as previously. Maybe it's just a reaction to change thing...but I don't think so.

I understand many of the reasons for some of the big changes - increasing immersiveness, streamlining the implementation etc.

But it's not quite working for me.

Because 'Hurrah! I've got a key! I escape! Onward to more adventures!' - doesn't work that way any more. Maybe the key will break, maybe the lock will jam, maybe it just won't work.

The catch is, when you have managed to pick up a usefull collection of items, these small failiure probabilites on a per case basis add up.

...and then you end up having to mess around repairing locks or just waiting until you can try again etc.

It just ends up feeling repetative, annoying and grindy (which is a stock comment I have about a LOT of LL style content, granted.). It feels like it's stopped being 'skyrim with bonus kink' and become 'faff around constantly clicking in the inventory'.

This isn't a complaint - It's your framework. It should work the way you want it to. But I thought it only fair to try and give some feedback as to what works and what doesn't for me as a player rather than a modder.

On 25.4.2018 at 9:43 AM, LazyBoot said:

Did you just run it, or did you hit the batch-build button as well?

If you don't know anything about bodyslide, you can take a look at this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

Well the corset is now visible, but the hobbleskirt and chaindress for example are still not visible.

The hobbleskirt makes my body invisible amd the entire set of chains my hand and feed:classic_confused:

11 minutes ago, frhghz said:

Well the corset is now visible, but the hobbleskirt and chaindress for example are still not visible.

The hobbleskirt makes my body invisible amd the entire set of chains my hand and feed:classic_confused:

Before you hit batch build, make sure you have all of the groups selected that you want to build (DDA/All the DDX groups).  This sounds like you only selected DDA which has the corset, and did not select DDX/DDX_Heretical which has the items you mentioned.

If something is invisible in Devious Devices, 99% of the time it means it hasn't yet been built in Bodyslide.

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Before you hit batch build, make sure you have all of the groups selected that you want to build (DDA/All the DDX groups).  This sounds like you only selected DDA which has the corset, and did not select DDX/DDX_Heretical which has the items you mentioned.

If something is invisible in Devious Devices, 99% of the time it means it hasn't yet been built in Bodyslide.

Hm it seems that somehow DDX_heretical is missing @.@ at my bodyslide and from DDX I have just the Catsuit; Catsuit TBBP and the Zipsuit.

Where can I download the entire DDX and DDX heretical bodyslide version, it seems I forgot them, or didn't found them when I redonloaded the devious family.:classic_angel:

11 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Firstly, thank you for all the work people have put in making the framework happen. it's ace.

But... I will admit i'm not quite feeling the joy as much on DD4 as previously. Maybe it's just a reaction to change thing...but I don't think so.

Hi, you should have a look at the public beta of DD 4.1 that is available here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/

There are a few tweaks and changes to the escape system in it that should be to your liking, mainly more sliders in the MCM to refine the escape chance parameters.

16 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Hiya.

I understand many of the reasons for some of the big changes - increasing immersiveness, streamlining the implementation etc.

But it's not quite working for me.

Because 'Hurrah! I've got a key! I escape! Onward to more adventures!' - doesn't work that way any more. Maybe the key will break, maybe the lock will jam, maybe it just won't work.

The catch is, when you have managed to pick up a usefull collection of items, these small failiure probabilites on a per case basis add up.

...and then you end up having to mess around repairing locks or just waiting until you can try again etc.

It just ends up feeling repetative, annoying and grindy (which is a stock comment I have about a LOT of LL style content, granted.). It feels like it's stopped being 'skyrim with bonus kink' and become 'faff around constantly clicking in the inventory'.

This isn't a complaint - It's your framework. It should work the way you want it to. But I thought it only fair to try and give some feedback as to what works and what doesn't for me as a player rather than a modder.

If you've missed it, this mod helps bring back some of the fun element :smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93521-devious-device-helpers-release-candidate/

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

It's a nice mod but sadly not much use for rogue/assassin type characters where followers just get in the way. But that's just me maybe, personally I detest followers

I occasionally use followers in the early game when I need to be able to bring greater firepower with me, after that though they are just a colossal nuisance.

I got a HUGE PROBLEM with this mod, after installing the devious mods all the females started walking around as if bound, I can only sprint, walk and running animations the arms gets bound by air, different bound animations too,  my PC walks and runs with her hands tied in the front, Utgerth the unbroken walks and runs as if her hands where in a spreader bar, the Khajiits in the caravan walking with their entire arms bound together in the back, can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

21 minutes ago, yagonew said:

I got a HUGE PROBLEM with this mod, after installing the devious mods all the females started walking around as if bound, I can only sprint, walk and running animations the arms gets bound by air, different bound animations too,  my PC walks and runs with her hands tied in the front, Utgerth the unbroken walks and runs as if her hands where in a spreader bar, the Khajiits in the caravan walking with their entire arms bound together in the back, can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

Are you using FNIS sexy move?  If yes, try restarting that mod in it's MCM menu.

33 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Are you using FNIS sexy move?  If yes, try restarting that mod in it's MCM menu.

wow, fast answer, gonna try it, if it works thank you very fucking much ;) , if it doesn't thanks anyway ^^ 

Edit; Worked for my PC but there is no way to reset the NPCs, the checkbox for stop NPC sexymove assignment doesn't work.

42 minutes ago, yagonew said:

wow, fast answer, gonna try it, if it works thank you very fucking much ;) , if it doesn't thanks anyway ^^ 

Edit; Worked for my PC but there is no way to reset the NPCs, the checkbox for stop NPC sexymove assignment doesn't work.

it seems i'm either gonna have to uninstall sexymove or manually assign diferent moves for every female npc i see walking around bound by nothing. :confused: thanks for the help anyway :smile:

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

"FNIS Sexy Move stopped working (clean save needed)" is showing on the top left corner of my screen when I load the game, I can assign moves but all it does is revert npcs  for vanilla walk animations.

10 minutes ago, yagonew said:

"FNIS Sexy Move stopped working (clean save needed)" is showing on the top left corner of my screen when I load the game, I can assign moves but all it does is revert npcs  for vanilla walk animations.

No clue, probably not a terrible idea to uninstall, save clean, and reinstall it.  I had a similar issue for the PC on upgrading to DD4 but simply re-assigning the player and stop-starting the NPC assignments instantly fixed it for me.  I never saw a warning message about FNIS Sexy Move.

21 minutes ago, yagonew said:

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

No clue, probably not a terrible idea to uninstall, save clean, and reinstall it.  I had a similar issue for the PC on upgrading to DD4 but simply re-assigning the player and stop-starting the NPC assignments instantly fixed it for me.  I never saw a warning message about FNIS Sexy Move.

been a while since i had to do a clean save, still the same right? stop mod > save > remove mod > load save and save again > use savetool to remove orphaned scripts on latest save > load game on cleaned save ?

1 minute ago, yagonew said:

been a while since i had to do a clean save, still the same right? stop mod > save > remove mod > load save and save again > use savetool to remove orphaned scripts on latest save > load game on cleaned save ?

Yup, good luck.

28 minutes ago, yagonew said:

27 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yup, good luck.

Just remember, always keep backups.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Yup, good luck.

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

Just remember, always keep backups.

Well, the game is running fine, no more bugs with the bound animations, I uninstalled sexymoves, thing is when I tried to run the savetool on the savegame i did after reloading on the cleaned save, just to check if there where still some orphaned scripts left, the savetool crashes every time i try to load the save, only the new ones all the others including the cleaned and its uncleaned backup loads fine, but the new ones make the savetool stop working. Thoughts?

30 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Well, the game is running fine, no more bugs with the bound animations, I uninstalled sexymoves, thing is when I tried to run the savetool on the savegame i did after reloading on the cleaned save, just to check if there where still some orphaned scripts left, the savetool crashes every time i try to load the save, only the new ones all the others including the cleaned and its uncleaned backup loads fine, but the new ones make the savetool stop working. Thoughts?

Assuming you have Crash Fixes installed you may need to use Fallrim Tools to do save cleaning (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776).  This is because once you reach a certain number of mods/animations Crash Fixes changes the format of your save files to keep them from being corrupted.  These saves will crash other save cleaners.

20 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Assuming you have Crash Fixes installed you may need to use Fallrim Tools to do save cleaning (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776).  This is because once you reach a certain number of mods/animations Crash Fixes changes the format of your save files to keep them from being corrupted.  These saves will crash other save cleaners.

Can't play without crash fixes so yeah, will I have to delete the 2 new saves and the cleaned by savetools one? Edit. Nevermind its open on the Fallrim one, thanks a lot man, bless your heart xD

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

Can't play without crash fixes so yeah, will I have to delete the 2 new saves and the cleaned by savetools one? Edit. Nevermind its open on the Fallrim one, thanks a lot man, bless your heart xD

Basically the fact the save was crashing your other save cleaner means the if you *didn't* already have Crash Fixes installed, your save would now be unloadable due to the String Table bug.  Good to hear it is working.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:17 AM, donkeywho said:

If you've missed it, this mod helps bring back some of the fun element :smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93521-devious-device-helpers-release-candidate/

I had to go back to an older set up, because I have a jop an other things I have to do other than play skyrim with MODS LOL. Hate too cheat my why but had to constantly use ADDITEMMENU to get a key to get my toon free after a rape or enslavement  , because of broken keys or blacksmith who could not help or would not help . THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THIS MOD . You can.t judge a book by it cover , going by the name I figgered it was a follower sex  mod.  Going to try this with the newer version of SD +. 

dON,T GET ME WRONG i LUV THE NEW MECHANICS IT IS A FAR BETTER IMMERSIVE ENSLAVEMENT THAN BEFORE. Still waiting for something to happen when you master say (stay on your knees)  it could trigger the escape timer if you are standing or reduce the range of the escape distance so if you are close to your master standing it would start a punnisment scene. WHAT DO i KNOW JUST THINKING  THANKS AGAIN                 I forgot  SD+ ROCK!!!!!

On 29/04/2018 at 2:13 AM, Reesewow said:

Basically the fact the save was crashing your other save cleaner means the if you *didn't* already have Crash Fixes installed, your save would now be unloadable due to the String Table bug.  Good to hear it is working.

Everything back to normal, reinstalled Sexy Moves, I know its basically useless but... can't stand that godawful robocop walking animations on a female, just can't do it (if I triggered any feminists with this, please note that: I. REALLY. Don't. Care...). Thanks for all the support!!!