Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

i would love you so long if we could get another animated equip like the tinkles. but slower. and white.

teehee.

The New version I have included Fluidity 2.0 Module does have a squirt and gooey  type effects which can be equipped like the Tinkle ,

I don't want to make the tinkle stream white lol  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-07-04/page-87?do=findComment&comment=819266

If you see there are some examples of the squirt and goo

Cheers

I gotta give you props for your work man and I gotta say this you're one sick mofo keep it up.  :D

Is the milk machine in V6 update??

Yesh , 

But the Boob Bounce Suction thingy may not work if you HDT installed . Will do something about it later 

Cheers

Does that mean this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/ will finally be getting milking machines instead of those throne place holders at some point soon?

That's not up to me , its up to the mod authors if and how they see fit to use the Milking Machine . I just provide the resources , Im sure someone will add it to some mod

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-07-04/page-87?do=findComment&comment=819266

Cheers

Ah, well I hope someone uses it then in that case.. The reason I asked is because that mod mentions waiting for the milking machine to come out, so I'm hoping at least that mod uses it..

Is the milk machine in V6 update??

Yesh , 

But the Boob Bounce Suction thingy may not work if you HDT installed . Will do something about it later 

Cheers

Does that mean this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/ will finally be getting milking machines instead of those throne place holders at some point soon?

That's not up to me , its up to the mod authors if and how they see fit to use the Milking Machine . I just provide the resources , Im sure someone will add it to some mod

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Cheers

Ah, well I hope someone uses it then in that case.. The reason I asked is because that mod mentions waiting for the milking machine to come out, so I'm hoping at least that mod uses it..

Or maybe the Devious Stories milk farm could use it? either way, im excited to see it soon! :)

So, here's a rather odd question.

What kind of hoops do I have to jump through if I would like any weapon or creatures hits against the PC (and followers if possible) to have whip marks rather than blood stain. Is such a thing possible?

Hi, I ran into a problem involving zaz animation pack tonight.  It was working just fine yesterday.  Today it's no longer showing up in the SkyUI MCM, but oddly only for female characters!

I decided to roll up a new character today, and switched from AFT to EFF before creating the character, and updated to the newest SKSE.  I assumed the latest SKSE was the culprit so I went back to the previous version (1.07.0) but it's still not there.  So then I removed EFF and checked, still no luck.  The other thing I changed today was I traded Vampiric Thirst for Better Vampires, but after removing that it's still not there.

In the process of troubleshooting I created a male character (couldn't even tell you why) and there was the Zaz menu!  So I figured it was just some wacky thing and started another female character but the Zaz menu was gone again.

Reading through the forum I found a few similar problems, so I tried various things like stop/startquest zbfconfig and setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 but I just can't get it to show up for any female character now.  Even on saves where it was working yesterday.

The only other thing I can think to try is to create a male character, let the menus get sorted, then sexchange to female, but I have no idea how that might screw up other stuff.

As far as I can tell Zaz is the only menu I'm missing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, my new character really needs to be tormented in the whiterun prison!  :D

I ran into the same issue when starting a new character recently. I solved it by deactivating a bunch of mods, starting a character and then seeing the menu, and finally adding the missing mods back in and letting them initialize. I suspect its just too much script load getting all the MCM menus set up at once, and ZAP got lost in the shuffle. Seems to sometimes also drop DDi from the list randomly too. Skyrim is strange.

I ran into the same issue when starting a new character recently. I solved it by deactivating a bunch of mods, starting a character and then seeing the menu, and finally adding the missing mods back in and letting them initialize. I suspect its just too much script load getting all the MCM menus set up at once, and ZAP got lost in the shuffle. Seems to sometimes also drop DDi from the list randomly too. Skyrim is strange.

Hey thanks.   I finally got it to work.  But for me it didn't seem to be removing mods that helped (though I did plenty of that), it seems that it will only work for Nords for me.  But if I start a Nord, then setrace to whatever else, it continues to work.  So, meh, whatever.  I appreciate your response  :)

Skyrim is indeed strange!

I have the "missing MCM" issue, too. Even downgrading to v553 didn't help. MCM just doesn't show up when making a new character. I have a much larger load list than when first installing it these days, so will try to deactivate a few things.

Those Having the MCM issue ...........

Just after Creating you character , Save and load and see if the ZaZ MCM Issue Appears in a few seconds

Can someone just try it out please  

Those Having the MCM issue ...........

Just after Creating you character , Save and load and see if the ZaZ MCM Issue Appears in a few seconds

Can someone just try it out please  

Did that repeatedly. No go.

I was, however, able to reproduce the experience of a poster above - when I uninstalled a (significant)  number of mods, it -did- work. I then just kept adding back mods and tried making new games, checking after each batch. At a certain point MCM stopped working.

EDIT: When I save the new game at a point when the MCM was still working and then add mods beyond the "Breaking point", I can no longer make new games with ZaZ working, but I -can- load a game from the time when it -was- working and it still will. So it's very likely a problem occurring with the first-time initialization of ZaZ.

Somethings is not right , I always get the ZaZ MCM menu on the first try , Its the SexLab menu that takes time to load , but maybe its number of mods I definitely have lesser mods than other users 

Any takers for a load order bug ?

Moin..

Maybe a solution. deinstall Skyui.

Extract the bsa archive of skyui, repack the mod with the loose scripts and without the bsa and reinstall skyui(modmnger etc.).

overwrite all files if asked. Maybe there are old remains from old mods(loose files) or a mod installed old skui loose files.

loose file override bsa packed files. or have a look in your script folder(incl.source) and the interface folder look for files beginning with SKI_

And aas allways .... make an backup befor you try it...

Moin

Oli

Edit: an favorite menu mod may have messed up my skyui with 2 script sourcefiles and other crap ..... so...

Somethings is not right , I always get the ZaZ MCM menu on the first try , Its the SexLab menu that takes time to load , but maybe its number of mods I definitely have lesser mods than other users 

Hard to tell. I have 185 entries in my load order. When I had around 150ish, the MCM installed right away and properly. I use LOOT to organize my load order and everything else seems to work fine.

I don't think it's ZAP in particular, around the 140 installed mod mark (depends on script loading I think), randomly SexLab 1.58b, ZAP, Slaverun, SexLab Aroused, or any combination thereof on my setup, randomly don't show in MCM.

I have found save, restart, "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" will bring them up.

Just a theory, but all mods now seem to be using more scripting than ever, might need to have traces in save file before all load correctly. No way to prove that, though.

Once they are all in save file they tend to stay there . . .

$0.02

I don't think it's ZAP in particular, around the 140 installed mod mark (depends on script loading I think), randomly SexLab 1.58b, ZAP, Slaverun, SexLab Aroused, or any combination thereof on my setup, randomly don't show in MCM.

I have found save, restart, "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" will bring them up.

Just a theory, but all mods now seem to be using more scripting than ever, might need to have traces in save file before all load correctly. No way to prove that, though.

Once they are all in save file they tend to stay there . . .

$0.02

Yeh Probably  ................  the menus are loaded in alphabetical order perhaps .

who knows

ZaZ Shibari was Being Worked on , I don't have screenshots but it has a long way to go it would be better if Zadil made the Meshes , cause I'm not that good at modelling and skinning .

I could Animate though . That being said I still need a better pc till then modding is on hold.

Cheers

EDIT -I had on screenie lying on site

attachicon.gifX.jpg

( I don't think Anyone has Seen these or know of these much )

A while Back I had Made some Stuff for Second Life , Good times .

We were a Team of 3 , back then so it was Easy and Fun .....

They Should be around some BDSM Sims if you guys get around

1.attachicon.gifTorment Seat.jpg

2.attachicon.gifSE1.jpgattachicon.gifSE2.jpgattachicon.gifSE3.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE5.jpgattachicon.gifSE6.jpg

Cheers

truly remarkable..! :)

is expected in the future something that will make extensive use of ropes, shibari or similar ? :blush:

Shibari and Kinbaku have great potential with HDT PE collision/distorsion ^_^

some example:

kinbaku_beauty_08_by_nora_jp-d6rt25g.jpg

kinbaku_beauty_03_by_nora_jp-d6ollw8.jpg

kinbaku_beauty_01_by_nora_jp-d6mr9ve.jpg

85fa74684143899590a5daf882d5c49b.jpg

NA_Kinbaku_Jablonka-Galerie_2008_05-high

2320.jpg

bound_for_glory_03.jpg

untitled1.png

I have already made some animations for this. What remains is for me to learn how to make armors and stuff to put on the character. It's coming, but right now I'm busy with the prison overhaul mod.

When will be released SHIBARI, I knew that there were also already prepared animations ? ^_^

we are eagerly waiting for so long.. give us some good news, please :)

Here the Shibari Bondage Outfit for 7base body  http://www.mediafire.com/download/w736jo68z2rog0w/Shell_Bondage_-_Bombshell_BBP.7z

o0768058810152048324.jpg

tumblr_muemqmu7iU1sfdykuo1_1280.jpg

Bamboo-Shibari.jpg

tumblr_m8u85rRgVe1qhfc8ro1_1280.jpg

douglas-kents-complete-shibari.png

tumblr_m3y12pfCxd1qzf3m8o1_1280.jpg

382895.jpg

ZaZ Shibari was Being Worked on , I don't have screenshots but it has a long way to go it would be better if Zadil made the Meshes , cause I'm not that good at modelling and skinning .

I could Animate though . That being said I still need a better pc till then modding is on hold.

Cheers

attachicon.gifX.jpg

2.attachicon.gifSE1.jpgattachicon.gifSE2.jpgattachicon.gifSE3.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE4.jpgattachicon.gifSE5.jpgattachicon.gifSE6.jpg

Cheers

is expected in the future something that will make extensive use of ropes, shibari or similar ? :blush:

some example:

2320.jpg

bound_for_glory_03.jpg

untitled1.png

I have already made some animations for this. What remains is for me to learn how to make armors and stuff to put on the character. It's coming, but right now I'm busy with the prison overhaul mod.

When will be released SHIBARI, I knew that there were also already prepared animations ? ^_^

Here the Shibari Bondage Outfit for 7base body  http://www.mediafire.com/download/w736jo68z2rog0w/Shell_Bondage_-_Bombshell_BBP.7z

Its lying around , but Im just to lazy to skin that shit , in time when I can and its half done 

Anyone willing to Skin that to the torso parts to a CBBE body ? Im not too Skilled when it comes to Skinning

Contact me via PM 

Cheers

Cheers

attachicon.gifX.jpg

Cheers

some example:

2320.jpg

bound_for_glory_03.jpg

untitled1.png

Some Shibari screens:

o0768058810152048324.jpg

tumblr_muemqmu7iU1sfdykuo1_1280.jpg

Bamboo-Shibari.jpg

tumblr_m8u85rRgVe1qhfc8ro1_1280.jpg

douglas-kents-complete-shibari.png

tumblr_m3y12pfCxd1qzf3m8o1_1280.jpg

382895.jpg

Its lying around , but Im just to lazy to skin that shit , in time when I can and its half done 

Anyone willing to Skin that to the torso parts to a CBBE body ? Im not too Skilled when it comes to Skinning

Contact me via PM 

Cheers

here the CBBE/Bodyslide 2 conversion of Shibari Bondage Outfit  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/814-shelll-bondage-cbbe-bodyslide-support-conversion/

requires the 7base version By Socky: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w736jo68z2rog0w/Shell_Bondage_-_Bombshell_BBP.7z

follow the instructions! ^_^

I honestly have dropped from this convesation and tried to search if this was already stated.

I noticed that there were some problems with Zaz MCM menu? I don't know if this is relevant, but current version 5.55 appears normally in MCM, but not in FNIS.

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.4  ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

There might be conflicting data there. Could it be that MCM can get confused, if it finds conflicting version data from mods? I don't know enough about it to tell.

Pack is new. It was downloaded yesterday, when I redownloaded it for my new setup.

hio,

i have a little problem since i updated to zaz 5.55.

whipping breaks all bound animations/idles and npcs walk around while bound to a cross or something else.

i hope i dont overread any solutions, only read the last 15 pages

forget to add a few infos.

use fnis 5.1.1, devious devices assets 2.8.1+ expansion and sl 1.58.

i uninstalled other mods that use zaz/sl animations

Have Bug to report its seem that this mod have cause bug to mounted combat and make it unable to attack on a horseback i uninstaller till i found out that it was your mod that cause it i don't know why = =

After attempts uninstallations and installations have come to the same conclusion.