Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

From time to time, I run into this error in the log (often followed by a CTD).

[07/02/2014 - 10:30:44AM] Error:  (D5008000): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.
stack:
	[ (D5008000)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zbf (120137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line ?
	[zbf (120137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line ?
	[Active effect 1 on  (D5008000)].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
	[Active effect 1 on  (D5008000)].zbfEffectBondage.OnEffectStart() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
Is that a known issue? Did I miss something?

Edit: Nevermind,. I should have searched the thread better before I posted. I got all the explanations I need from older posts :)

I took a quick look in the documentation and couldn't come up with a good workaround for this. If you think of anything, let me know... :)

Updated to 5.54

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Modders: Added a system for automatic animation selection based on actor bindings.

Support for SexLab tag selection.

Dynamic SexLab scene construction with multiple binding configurations.

Animation selection helpers for playing horny, struggle and pose animations with all supported offset idle configurations.

* Modders: Renamed animations

Renamed animations in a more consistent manner: Zap + Armb/Wri + Animation Type + Animation Index + Optionally SexLab indexing

Examples: ZapArmbStruggle02, ZapWriHorny01, ZapArmbSkullFuck01_A1_S2

* Modders: Player control center plugin to centralize how player controls are enabled and disabled.

See zbfPlayerControl.psc for more information.

* Modders: Added documentation for most functions. Better documentation coming as well as examples how to use the mod.

* Additional SexLab scenes added - all SexLab scenes now support armbinder and bound wrist configurations.

* Further idles are blocked by zbfEffectKeepOffsetAnim to make ZAP compatible with DD.

* Removed automatic gag sounds from all gags.

* Added keywords zbfWornBlindfold (any item that could blind the actor), zbfWornBelt (covering genitals)

* Better gag sounds (still no male gag sounds).

* Bug fix on resources (better textures, updated animation/poses).

Missing AnimFile ZapWriBoobjob01_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile ZapWriBoobjob01_A1_S2.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile ZapWriBoobjob01_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile ZapWriBoobjob01_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
 4 possible consistence issues

Tried using the fix from previous version when this same error popped up, but it does not fix it with new release.

Now I see why the fix from previous wouldn't work. That fix was for missing ZapArmbBoobjob, not the ZapWriBoobjob I am missing in most recent version. I uninstalled previous version before installing new version. So I will see if pulling the animations from the previous and moving them into folder will fix it.

Well since there was no ZapWriBoobjob animations in past or current version, I can't fix this myself.

Now I see why the fix from previous wouldn't work. That fix was for missing ZapArmbBoobjob, not the ZapWriBoobjob I am missing in most recent version. I uninstalled previous version before installing new version. So I will see if pulling the animations from the previous and moving them into folder will fix it.

Well since there was no ZapWriBoobjob animations in past or current version, I can't fix this myself.

I was observing the same issue. Thank you for pinning this down and reporting it. (For now I will hope this will not make my game crash.)

Every time I try to register animations it gives me an error about infinite loops in sexlab after few seconds, is this the same as you have?

When running latest (v5.1.1) of FNIS: (Consistence Check)

When running latest (v5.1.1) of FNIS: (Consistence Check)

I forgot to include those animations. They are finished and all, will just update with a new version in at most an hour or so.

I have installed the sexlab framework 1.58b and the latest zaz 5.55 one of the two is causing animations to just keep playing in an endless loop, the fast forward button or whatever it is called ie the space bar, can not move my toon to the next phase.  I have to quit the game to get out of the animation.  It was happening in 1.54 also, with the missing stuff.

Nice timing on the update, i just started a new game,  thank you.   When I went to register animations with SL1.58b all animations listed had a "yes" after them.  There was one "no" at the very bottom wiith no animation listed.   I tried re-registering again and the same results.  I also tried rebuild, it didn't give me an indication that it had rebuilt itself (i've not had the need use that feature before).  How many animations should be listed in the mcm registered window?

Same as Findout: "When I went to register animations with SL1.58b all animations listed had a "yes" after them.  There was one "no" at the very bottom wiith no animation listed.   I tried re-registering again and the same results.  I also tried rebuild, it didn't give me an indication that it had rebuilt itself"

I have installed the sexlab framework 1.58b and the latest zaz 5.55 one of the two is causing animations to just keep playing in an endless loop, the fast forward button or whatever it is called ie the space bar, can not move my toon to the next phase. I have to quit the game to get out of the animation. It was happening in 1.54 also, with the missing stuff.

I found the solution, simply use clean function on both mods.

Same as Findout: "When I went to register animations with SL1.58b all animations listed had a "yes" after them.  There was one "no" at the very bottom wiith no animation listed.   I tried re-registering again and the same results.  I also tried rebuild, it didn't give me an indication that it had rebuilt itself"

Looking at this.... I think it's probably nothing to worry about, but I'll see what I can do.

prison overhaul animation in cell won t work with 554 and 555 and possibly is omething causeing character to simply stand during some animations as eported by other players.

So we ll have to wait for those mods update i guess.

(i run fnis and rebuild everything)

prison overhaul animation in cell won t work with 554 and 555 and possibly is omething causeing character to simply stand during some animations as eported by other players.

same here, dont know why... log seems ok, just it does  not start the animation for victim...

same here, dont know why... log seems ok, just it does  not start the animation for victim...

I'll check up on this (right away) and upload a patch if needed (likely).

I have some other small things to fix (try) as well, so may as well.

I'll check up on this (right away) and upload a patch if needed (likely).

I have some other small things to fix (try) as well, so may as well.

For some reason I (and someone I know) CTD sometimes at the moment we surrender to the guards and get tied up. The log shows both lines for the tie - follower and pc. Maybe - that's what I guess - it has something to do with all the other mods we use... Maybe dual sheath redux? But that's just guessing. Maybe there is a way to make it exception safe? Don't know how skyrim works here... But it's just happening on that one special mods situation. Sorry I can not provide more info to you...