Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I was trying Prison Overhaul and noted it required version 5.55 of Zaz; I had 5.53.

After installing both Zaz 5.55 and Prison OH, every time a SL animation starts, the PV stands still and doesn't move. Also the mouse cursor disappears and the mouse does not work in first or third person. The mouse comes back on the menu screens. 

o.O

i'm having the same issue

Does this apply to SL animations outside Prison Overhaul as well? I'd blame this on SexLab normally. Which version of SL are you using?

There seem to be issues with MCM when running ZAP. I haven't seen those, so I can't comment on a solution.

I can give some general advice:

1. Use a mod manager. I use WryeBash but ModOrganizer (MO) seems to be a popular and well working alternative. NMM is another one.

2. Make sure you sort your load order. I use BOSS for this. MO comes with a simple button which runs Lore (another sorter) for you.

3. Check your dependencies. SexLab requires SKSE 1.90. I think you'll see warnings if those are missing, but recheck just to be sure. Zaz Animation Pack requires very little.

4. Enable Skyrim logging. Search google if you don't know how to do that ("enable skyrim logging", and "you're feeling lucky").

5. Check the logs for errors related to Zaz. In fact, search for "Zaz Animation Pack" and/or "zbf". Most logs from Zaz start with zbf.

You seem to be pushing a non existant version of SKSE today. Current version is only 1.7.1 and was just released but I still recommend everyone update.

xaz is a time traveller confirmed XD

Or rather, I will be a time traveller.

Awww my brain!

I'm using the latest version of all SL and SL related mods.

For example, I tried a fresh save today and using SL animations with the Trainer mod, After undressing both PC and NPC stand there immobile. 

*I opened the console and noted that the animations play out for the SL animations like reverse CG. The ones labelled 'zap' or 'zap armbind' have that immobile issue. 

Hi. First af all - great mod!

Secondly, I've got ZAP v5.55 and SexLab v1.58b and I came across what I think is a bug (or 2, actually):

1. Whenever I try to register the SexLab animations in ZAP MCM menu, there's one animation on the very bottom of the list that will always display NO, while all the others seem to be registered (display YES). I can't tell which anim it is because the name's not there (it's blank for some reason). Also, the register option won't become greyed out. Tried to revert to v5.53 to check if it's SexLab's fault, but all animations registered correctly, no blank unregistered animations popping out and the option greying out just fine in v5.53. So I figured it's an v5.55 issue.

2. Animations are stuck in an infinite loop. Haven't triggered all of them yet, but for sure the Draugr missionary and ArrokMM ones just won't end. Nothing helps - even resetting both SexLab and ZAP, or manually stopping all ongoing animations via the SexLab debug menu.

I'd be grateful for help.

Don't seem to hear any gag sounds with 5.55, with 5.53 they worked fine. One of the options says custom though, is this from ZaZ or maybe DD_Restraints? I also selected the other variants but the hostages from Hydras Slavegirls mod never moan.

Custom is normally silent, so yes, change from custom to something else. That was an oversight on my part not to automatically set something default sounding.

Will be fixed for the next version....

With other sound settings unfortunately i don't get moans either. 5.53 worked fine.

Animations don't seem to be working for me. I can register them with SL and they do pop up in the toggle menu, but nothing seems to be working when it comes to actually playing the animations with SL. I can activate the idles manually via console, though.

Note that I use matchmaker for most SL content. That may be it, but I'm not sure. Tried the crop as well, to no avail.

Secondly, I've got ZAP v5.55 and SexLab v1.58b and I came across what I think is a bug (or 2, actually):

1. Whenever I try to register the SexLab animations in ZAP MCM menu, there's one animation on the very bottom of the list that will always display NO, while all the others seem to be registered (display YES). I can't tell which anim it is because the name's not there (it's blank for some reason). Also, the register option won't become greyed out. Tried to revert to v5.53 to check if it's SexLab's fault, but all animations registered correctly, no blank unregistered animations popping out and the option greying out just fine in v5.53. So I figured it's an v5.55 issue.

2. Animations are stuck in an infinite loop. Haven't triggered all of them yet, but for sure the Draugr missionary and ArrokMM ones just won't end. Nothing helps - even resetting both SexLab and ZAP, or manually stopping all ongoing animations via the SexLab debug menu.

1. This is a known issue. I'll fix it for the next version.

2. This sounds like a SexLab problem. Those animations are not changed by ZAP, so they should not be affected by anything this mod does. It could be a SexLab setting ....

2. This sounds like a SexLab problem. Those animations are not changed by ZAP, so they should not be affected by anything this mod does. It could be a SexLab setting ....

I use SL v1.57 and everything works fine with ZaZ 5.55 ^_^

SL 1.58b has several problems, the most annoying is the "wild-crazy" rescaling and is always active.. :(

here is some "interested" gadgets :blush:  but are only 3D model with static pose.. :-/

post-96019-0-88008000-1403636273.jpg

post-96019-0-55650400-1403636224.jpg

post-96019-0-10226300-1403636280.jpg

post-96019-0-50158700-1403636231.jpg

post-96019-0-49508800-1403636350.jpg

post-96019-0-83192100-1403636394.jpg

post-96019-0-05853000-1403636308.jpg

post-96019-0-92954100-1403636318.jpg

post-96019-0-01483400-1403636385.jpg

I use SL v1.57 and everything works fine with ZaZ 5.55 ^_^

SL 1.58b has several problems, the most annoying is the "wild-crazy" rescaling and is always active.. :(

here is some "interested" gadgets :blush:  but are only 3D model with static pose.. :-/

post-96019-0-88008000-1403636273.jpg

post-96019-0-55650400-1403636224.jpg

post-96019-0-10226300-1403636280.jpg

post-96019-0-50158700-1403636231.jpg

post-96019-0-49508800-1403636350.jpg

post-96019-0-83192100-1403636394.jpg

post-96019-0-05853000-1403636308.jpg

post-96019-0-92954100-1403636318.jpg

post-96019-0-01483400-1403636385.jpg

Nice work :cool:

Modding question... I'm knocking the player out by playing the drink potion idle, the bleed out start, stripping them, moving them to a cell, then playing the lie-on-your-side-arms-bound-behind-you idle (ZazAPC014). However, as soon as I equip some cuffs, the player leaps to their feet. Can I stop that?

Modding question... I'm knocking the player out by playing the drink potion idle, the bleed out start, stripping them, moving them to a cell, then playing the lie-on-your-side-arms-bound-behind-you idle (ZazAPC014). However, as soon as I equip some cuffs, the player leaps to their feet. Can I stop that?

Yes, you can. The cuffs are equipped with an enchantment that plays the script on the player right away.

You can remove the enchantment from the cuffs, to make them not do anything at all anymore.

You can also remove the keywords on the cuffs that make them apply the animation.

There are more advanced ways of accessing the scripting in ZAP too, but a good start is what I initially did for Prison Overhaul:

Create a copy of the items the player should wear.

Name them something different so they would be easy to find through the console (eg. xpoCuffs)

Remove the keywords you don't need or want. (zbfEffectWrists, zbfEffectRefreshAnim in your case.)

Now your item will not apply the idle automatically for you anymore, but it will still apply the expression modifier, for instance (assuming that is what you want).

Soo... I got this big spam of register events failing and they all seem to be the kinky kind. Here's the snippet of it:

[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[6]: (Dragon) Penetration
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Harness failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Bump Pumps failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Posture Collar failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[4]: (Chaurus) Forward
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Wet Padding failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Bra Chafing failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Belt Chafing failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Mounted failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Stamina Drain failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Mana Drain failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Health Drain failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[5]: (Chaurus) Reverse
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Horny failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Armbinder Struggle failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Blindfold Mystery failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Belted Empty failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Restraints+Armor failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Nipple Piercings failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Drip failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Plug Moan failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[3]: (Dog) Missionary
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Vibration failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[7]: (Dragon) Tongue
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Draugr plug vibration failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Trip over failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[8]: (Draugr) Doggystyle
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Arm cuff fumble failed.
[07/14/2014 - 01:13:21AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): Registration of event Blindfold Trip failed.

I could post the whole log but mind you it's rather big (81kb at the moment) . Any idea if this is something I should be worry about or no?

Actually, I guessed that part for later, when I want them wearing the cuffs, but as if they were broken. I guess I need to switch in the real cuffs when they get up though. What're the more advanced ways?

You have access to all the functionality through the api in ZAP already. You can easily build your own framework if what you want to do is to make sure that the actor plays the bound animation at the right times.

Assuming "PlayerRef" is the player, and zbf is pointing to the main ZAP controller. If not, you can get them both from globally available functions:

zbfBondageShell Property zbf Auto
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

.... later in your code .... avoid doing this often.
zbf = zbfUtil.GetMain()
PlayerRef = Game.GetPlayerRef()
Fetch the right idle to play:

Idle myIdle = zbf.GetBindTypeFromKeywords(PlayerRef)
Play the idle when you need to:

PlayerRef.PlayIdle(myIdle)
To free the player:

PlayerRef.PlayIdle(zbf.zbfIdleFree)
If you want to prevent the player from freeing herself when activating items, falling and so on, you should put keywords (zbfEffectNoSprint, zbfEffectKeepOffsetAnim) on the items you bind the player with.

Check the documentation in zbfBondageShell.psc (there's a lot of stuff in there) if you want to know more about these functions.... or feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

I confirm this bug! :-/ on ZaZ v5.55, also occurs in SL v1.57, basically .. the last animation on the list, the twentieth, the name is invisible and remains OFF, then turned off

I hope it will be resolved soon

horse combat doesnt work for me when i install this mod, i can mount the horse and draw my weapon, but i cant attack, i had to reinstall my game and add all mods one by one to find out, the second i installed this mod, it stopped working, it worked before i updated to the newest version..

horse combat doesnt work for me when i install this mod, i can mount the horse and draw my weapon, but i cant attack, i had to reinstall my game and add all mods one by one to find out, the second i installed this mod, it stopped working, it worked before i updated to the newest version..

Confirmed and fixed.

Any chance of a up to date set of full featured spells?

Not likely , someone will have to make one   , Xaz and I have our hands full atm   The animations are not decreasing  ( animations in total Have touched almost 400+  not counting the duplicate animations  ) Once the Major update which I release , I will make a List , but its gonna be by activating in console .

Those wanting to know , about ZaZ V6.00 will be a major overhaul . Its Finished  and Ready almost minor tweaks and corrections to Nifs  and some textures modifications left.

I have a few days to add some new  things which I will discuss with the other mod makers . 

Cheers

Any chance of a up to date set of full featured spells?

Not likely , someone will have to make one   , Xaz and I have our hands full atm   The animations are not decreasing  ( animations in total Have touched almost 400+  not counting the duplicate animations  ) Once the Major update which I release , I will make a List , but its gonna be by activating in console .

Those wanting to know , about ZaZ V6.00 will be a major overhaul . Its Finished  and Ready almost minor tweaks and corrections to Nifs  and some textures modifications left.

I have a few days to add some new  things which I will discuss with the other mod makers . 

Cheers

:)

yep.... i see a bright future for furnitures...

th

Oli

Hi sorry if this has been covered before but I can't seem to load it in the console. I get a script not found message. I typed in help zaz gag and it says unknown variable 'gag' compiled script not saved. But I installed everything correctly, including FNIS, and Zaz does show up in the MCM. I already tried reinstalling everything, including the game but nothing works.