Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

No spaces allowed in the console when using commands like 'help'.   You need to put quotes around anything the has a space (help "zaz gag").

That's not it.:( I can't figure out what the ZAZ load order is. If I type "help zaz" I get 0Cxxxxx but using 0C to load items doesn't work. Strangely the pillory loads fine in sex scenes.

No spaces allowed in the console when using commands like 'help'. You need to put quotes around anything the has a space (help "zaz gag").

When I try to add items from zaz I get Unknown variable xxx for parameter count, compiled script not saved. Any ideas?

player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

one is the unknown variable  , and number of items to add

Is the milk machine in V6 update??

Yesh , 

But the Boob Bounce Suction thingy may not work if you HDT installed . Will do something about it later 

Cheers

My dream mod is almost here can't wait to see it!!!

thanks Chris

also does is the milk machine bodyslide compatible??? I remember u talking about maybe making it that way

I don't know if it's this mod or prison overhaul but my character constantly goes into a fear face and the eyebrows are messed with fear and happy expression. I thought it was when I updated RaceMenu so I went to a save w/o zaz and xpo and the eyebrows looked fine. Will do some more testing later.

Yesh , 

But the Boob Bounce Suction thingy may not work if you HDT installed . Will do something about it later 

Cheers

My dream mod is almost here can't wait to see it!!!

thanks Chris

also does is the milk machine bodyslide compatible??? I remember u talking about maybe making it that way

No its not Body slide , based because I still have to learn how to use it , But I have give the option to wear it as armor so someone make it compatible , It shouldn't be too hard because  just the Cups have to be adjusted to what ever body your wearing

Cheers

I will expand on it later on , Since during these past few months I did learn a Little HDT and probably I can make it better

horse combat doesnt work for me when i install this mod, i can mount the horse and draw my weapon, but i cant attack, i had to reinstall my game and add all mods one by one to find out, the second i installed this mod, it stopped working, it worked before i updated to the newest version..

Confirmed and fixed.

hello, first of all many thanks for this wonderful work. I have the same problem as mazhen. I would like to ask if you already have the solution. in the download section I found him not. thanks again

All mighty ZaZ, how much longer till your great mod? :o

Its ready , just want to add some new things which I made , also redo some mesh collisions with the new version if chunk merge released by skyfox.

Coming week 

So I did some more testing and took out the other mods and started with this mod and it's the one messing with the eyebrows. I also notice while checking with the mfg console when you type "mfg expression 2 100" or any other expressions it applies changes too all over the face instead of just the eyes with this mod in though it is not registering those other changes.

All great stuff Zaz, I have finally decided to try making something in Skyrim, and your rigging, and animations mixed with GSB Modders meshes are the bomb! along with Ashals Sexlab

Now if I can just rap my head around Papyrus scripting, I am beginning to get pits and pieces of it figured out.  It's labor bound a lot, that you stop using me stuff on scripts is funky ( or rather you have had your alotted use for the moment, now script, sit in the corner till I give you more time ).

I will be very slow at this I can tell :(, But I find it relaxing to try

Just wanted to give you and attaboy, for the fine work

Yea , Thanx :) .

And its good to see you here in Skyrim (Finally) :P

We have come a long Come a long way from Oblivion and FONV  I could call myself an average modder ;) but I still haven't coded a single in thing yet  :P , This time I had a partner in Crime Xaz and he is running the show brilliantly with his scripts . And I have received tons of help from other modders as well  

I'm looking forward to your Mods for Skyrim .

Cheers and Good Luck

Yesh , 

Cheers

Does that mean this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/ will finally be getting milking machines instead of those throne place holders at some point soon?

That's not up to me , its up to the mod authors if and how they see fit to use the Milking Machine . I just provide the resources , Im sure someone will add it to some mod

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-07-04/page-87?do=findComment&comment=819266

Cheers

Hi, I ran into a problem involving zaz animation pack tonight.  It was working just fine yesterday.  Today it's no longer showing up in the SkyUI MCM, but oddly only for female characters!

I decided to roll up a new character today, and switched from AFT to EFF before creating the character, and updated to the newest SKSE.  I assumed the latest SKSE was the culprit so I went back to the previous version (1.07.0) but it's still not there.  So then I removed EFF and checked, still no luck.  The other thing I changed today was I traded Vampiric Thirst for Better Vampires, but after removing that it's still not there.

In the process of troubleshooting I created a male character (couldn't even tell you why) and there was the Zaz menu!  So I figured it was just some wacky thing and started another female character but the Zaz menu was gone again.

Reading through the forum I found a few similar problems, so I tried various things like stop/startquest zbfconfig and setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 but I just can't get it to show up for any female character now.  Even on saves where it was working yesterday.

The only other thing I can think to try is to create a male character, let the menus get sorted, then sexchange to female, but I have no idea how that might screw up other stuff.

As far as I can tell Zaz is the only menu I'm missing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, my new character really needs to be tormented in the whiterun prison!  :D

i would love you so long if we could get another animated equip like the tinkles. but slower. and white.

teehee.

The New version I have included Fluidity 2.0 Module does have a squirt and gooey  type effects which can be equipped like the Tinkle ,

I don't want to make the tinkle stream white lol  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-07-04/page-87?do=findComment&comment=819266

If you see there are some examples of the squirt and goo

Cheers