Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Anyone else reading this: Is this something you want to keep? I'm thinking of removing gag sound enablers (except through scripting) completely....

i vote for gag sounds. the majority of the complaints were that, even if a gagged npc is somewhere not visible from the PC, you can hear it like it's behind you. but wasn't there a recent implementation of gags volume based on distance?

...upon reading the change logs, i guess it was removed on 5.54? actually didn't notice it was gone. i thought i would hear it from time to time. so admittingly, it seems nothing i missed. i would still like to voice out that i like the gag sounds. but i may also be misunderstanding your post, because i'm not sure how "through scripting" affects the npcs.

Ok, I'll bring them back but set up better controls in MCM for those who don't like them. :)

For those of you who wondered what "through scripting" means, it's simply that you can still play the sounds through other mods. DD_Restrained did this, for instance (so when you talk to someone you get moans and grunts).

I can't get ZaZ MCM menu to load with the new version of alternate start (Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-2-4-1). It works fine with the older version (Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-2-3-5). I know this isn't necessarily something with ZAZ, more likely a problem with the new ASLAL but I thought you and other users might want to be aware of it.

I can't get ZaZ MCM menu to load with the new version of alternate start (Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-2-4-1). It works fine with the older version (Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-2-3-5). I know this isn't necessarily something with ZAZ, more likely a problem with the new ASLAL but I thought you and other users might want to be aware of it.

There have been a few similar reports. Most of them mention LAL, so I'll make sure to look at this and see if there's anything I can do.

I use a similar scripting system in Prison Overhaul, and haven't yet had any reports there, so I guess that either it's something having to do with Zaz being last in the load order, or it's something i just forgot that I fixed in Prison Overhaul.

I'm guessing the former.

Thanks for reporting!

I was having a ton of trouble with the MCM menu not loading after updating a bunch of mods.

I THINK what I ended up doing to fix this was re-running Skyre Reproccer and making sure to add ZaZ to the blocklist.txt. I figured this out after the game kept crashing after I uninstalled the Alicia Painslut mod to see if that was conflicting and that solved the issue.

I also deleted a huge backlog of old savegames and uninstalled the Alicia mod but my guess is that I just needed to re-run the reproccer patch.

Hopefully this helps someone else if they're also running reproccer or a similar patch that edits other mods.

what is FNIS saying?

This is a problem with FNIS and this Prog should list the problems

It didn't say anything unusual, that's why I ask. If you want to know, this is what it said

mt_behavior usage: 3.5 %   ( 6 furniture, 14 offset, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.6 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

3097 animations for 30 mods successfully included (character)

560 animations for 4 mods and 20 creatures successfully included.

No errors, no warnings, but my char. is in T pose on zaz animations. Just only my char. though, the NPCs seems to be OK...

There have been a few similar reports. Most of them mention LAL, so I'll make sure to look at this and see if there's anything I can do.

I use a similar scripting system in Prison Overhaul, and haven't yet had any reports there, so I guess that either it's something having to do with Zaz being last in the load order, or it's something i just forgot that I fixed in Prison Overhaul.

I'm guessing the former.

Thanks for reporting!

yeah, same problem here.

I was having a ton of trouble with the MCM menu not loading after updating a bunch of mods.

I THINK what I ended up doing to fix this was re-running Skyre Reproccer and making sure to add ZaZ to the blocklist.txt. I figured this out after the game kept crashing after I uninstalled the Alicia Painslut mod to see if that was conflicting and that solved the issue.

I also deleted a huge backlog of old savegames and uninstalled the Alicia mod but my guess is that I just needed to re-run the reproccer patch.

Hopefully this helps someone else if they're also running reproccer or a similar patch that edits other mods.

Never did have to put ZaZ on the block list for the reproccer but I did have to do it for the prison overhaul mod.

I can't seem to go to the test zone. Coc zbftestzone doesn't return any error codes or anything but after I hit enter nothing happens and I'm not taken anywhere. Everything else works fine as far as I can tell.

Also you guys have been told this hundreds of times but again you're doing god's work here. Keep it up!

That is weird. Does "help zbfTestZone" work in the console? That is, do you get some output indicating that it can find the record.

Sorry for the late reply, but that got it working. If I COC zbfTestZone enter nothing but if I help zbfTestZone then Coc zbfTestZone it takes me right there. Weird. Thanks for help and again, keep up the amazing work.

Guys I had a  urgent work related project outta town , Just got back will work on ZAP for a release asap , its harder since I don't have a lappy now so progress is slow .

Cheers 

omfg! Does this mean there is an impending release?!?! :D

Obviously need to release asap , XaZ is releasing 5.58 maybe  I can add some newer animations in this release ,CK has been finicky with me 

This is really amazing stuff in this resource, and mod, but there is something I have been wondering about.  And it may just be my poor ability with Papyrus right now, but

I was wondering if there was a possibility of making the Armbinder struggle function into and Event, it would be so much easier to check for  for me at least, if I wanted to do something during this happening. Or like I said for me it would be easier to check for.  I had many Ideas of simple yet possibly erotic idea's that could be forced to happen at the struggling moments, and It is troublesome for me at this time to grab that moment and do what I want with it.  I was thinking if it were and event testing for, and capturing the moment might be easier to do.

I have used

event OnInit()
    OnPlayerLoadGame()
endEvent

event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    PlayerRef = GetActorRef()
    ; enter Struggle
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleIdle")
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleIdleLocomotion")
    ; Leave Struggle
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleMTIdle")
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleMTLocomotion")
endEvent
event OnAnimationEvent(ObjectReference source, string eventname)
   if playerRef.Playidle(struggleIdle)

Just off top of head example

with some results, but the capture is testy at best, and (6 animations that seem to be RandomInt used make it testy for me) the results are really not what I would have liked to see.  Just and Idea. and probably a bad one, but wanted to ask about it.

I was just thinking that catching the Event would not only be easier, but more stable. But I am very new to Papyrus so excuse me if is stupid Idea.

This is really amazing stuff in this resource, and mod, but there is something I have been wondering about.  And it may just be my poor ability with Papyrus right now, but

I was wondering if there was a possibility of making the Armbinder struggle function into and Event, it would be so much easier to check for  for me at least, if I wanted to do something during this happening. Or like I said for me it would be easier to check for.  I had many Ideas of simple yet possibly erotic idea's that could be forced to happen at the struggling moments, and It is troublesome for me at this time to grab that moment and do what I want with it.  I was thinking if it were and event testing for, and capturing the moment might be easier to do.

I have used

event OnInit()
    OnPlayerLoadGame()
endEvent

event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    PlayerRef = GetActorRef()
    ; enter Struggle
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleIdle")
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleIdleLocomotion")
    ; Leave Struggle
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleMTIdle")
    RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "struggleMTLocomotion")
endEvent
event OnAnimationEvent(ObjectReference source, string eventname)
   if playerRef.Playidle(struggleIdle)
Just off top of head example

with some results, but the capture is testy at best, and (6 animations that seem to be RandomInt used make it testy for me) the results are really not what I would have liked to see.  Just and Idea. and probably a bad one, but wanted to ask about it.

I was just thinking that catching the Event would not only be easier, but more stable. But I am very new to Papyrus so excuse me if is stupid Idea.

Sadly, just a few animations can be registered for events. http://www.creationkit.com/RegisterForAnimationEvent_-_Form

As v1.4.23 of the CK, not every Animation can be registered. Only some animations that related to vanilla Quests can be registered and called via OnAnimationEvent.

I don't think you can do what you want to do.

Another thing is that registering fro struggle events would be risky even if it worked. You just don't know when it's safe to act on a struggle event, unless you're doing something similar to just keeping track of struggles. Of course, if you're building only on top of DD, then it could be safe if no other mod is running.

A completely different thing:

As of Zaz 5.54, I recommend you (strongly) to use ::GetAnimationName to get animation names, then play them through Debug.SendAnimationEvent. The reason is that Zap has a fairly well developed system for determining how an actor is bound.

An example assuming that zbf points to a zbfBondageShell object.

Int iBindType = zbf.GetBindTypeFromWornKeywords(akActor)
String sAnim = zbf.GetAnimationName(iBindType, zbf.iAnimTypeStruggle, 1)
Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akActor, sAnim)
This code snippet will determine how the actor is bound, and play an appropriate struggle 01 animation on that actor. This code is compatible also with DD items....

Sadly, just a few animations can be registered for events. http://www.creationkit.com/RegisterForAnimationEvent_-_Form

Humm! I wonder, I know is hard to constantly tweak through mod code, but what about a global.

one that your functions set to a number as in.

function

set ZadEventGlobal to 1 ;ZADGlobal == 1 this is struggle Zero is Nothing

{of course resetting to Zero at the end of the happening}

you could have a simple list for exclusive fuction calls each one setting that same global to a number that specified there use. Making Identifiying an animation event or any event that might be needed by a Modder easy to grab, and use just by checking the value of the Global.

and its end as simple as checking the value of the Global again for Zero.

which would be a burden on you to place and set them at the appropriate Location, but much of this could be done with simple copy, and paste, and change the value for the global at each event location.

then a list of the value meaning included in your Mod.

ZadEventGlobal

0. nothing Null

1. struggle

2. hands bound

3. stocks

3. hanging by hand

and so on

Again Is probably stupid Idea, but I am trying to understand Papyrus, and as I learn, I get crazy Ideas, and even if there wrong, finding that Out helps me.

You might even manage to impliment this in such a way as to actually call the Function by setting the Global.

This might also give you a quick check for and animation or function that is running, so you do not cause a CDT by placing another on top of it. by checking that the Global was zero, before calling.

Many things can be done with globals, as in LoversPK for clothing Values

+1: upper

+2: Under or Bottom or pants

+4: Forearm ;;;KimNote::Gloves I think

+8: Shoes

+16: Helmet

+32: Shield

+64: Weapons

This allowed you to know what was on the player at all times as the Hex multiples added up gave you exactly what was being worn, and also a way to equip them. here you can see a value of 127 is a full set.

Humm! I wonder, I know is hard to constantly tweak through mod code, but what about a global.

one that your functions set to a number as in.

function

set ZadEventGlobal to 1 ;ZADGlobal == 1 this is struggle Zero is Nothing

{of course resetting to Zero at the end of the happening}

you could have a simple list for exclusive fuction calls each one setting that same global to a number that specified there use. Making Identifiying an animation event or any event that might be needed by a Modder easy to grab, and use just by checking the value of the Global.

and its end as simple as checking the value of the Global again for Zero.

which would be a burden on you to place and set them at the appropriate Location, but much of this could be done with simple copy, and paste, and change the value for the global at each event location.

then a list of the value meaning included in your Mod.

ZadEventGlobal

0. nothing Null

1. struggle

2. hands bound

3. stocks

3. hanging by hand

and so on

Again Is probably stupid Idea, but I am trying to understand Papyrus, and as I learn, I get crazy Ideas, and even if there wrong, finding that Out helps me.

You might even manage to impliment this in such a way as to actually call the Function by setting the Global.

I think you need to figure out what it is you want to accomplish.

Sure, it's nice to have events trigger left and right, but what would you do when the event triggers? How would you know no other mod is also listening to that event and is attempting to do something? Are you starting a set of changes that collides with another mod also acting on the same event?

Also, I'm not sure if I read your post correctly, but I think you request the same feature that I just explained how to use in my previous post....?

yes i thought of that, it is just i keep running into this

The game will allow you to register ANY animation event, valid or invalid. Though they may register successfully not all of them will necessarily generate events.

I will keep Looking at stuff, I am sorry if I asked dumb question's, but even those help me to understand the limitations of the Language. As I dabble along.

I really do appreaciate you actually answering me. I hope you do not think I am complaining, I Love what you have done. I am just was curious about some things.

2. EDIT:::Yeppers that pieces of code may be very helpful to me, I am sorry I missed that. sort od sleepy wight now.

Saw there was an option for gag sounds in the MCM memu, was wondering if they're already installed? I set the frequency to five and the sounds to frustrated but didn't hear anything after five or so minutes of waiting. It says there's still a 50/50 randomness but I didn't hear a thing.

Saw there was an option for gag sounds in the MCM memu, was wondering if they're already installed? I set the frequency to five and the sounds to frustrated but didn't hear anything after five or so minutes of waiting. It says there's still a 50/50 randomness but I didn't hear a thing.

Gag sounds are still supported, but there were a some complaints about gags triggering the gag sounds. It will be restored in the next release, with the option (through MCM) to remove them.

Some mods use the gag sounds from ZAP, like DD_Restrained (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1142-dd-restrainedrar/)