Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Sorry to beat a dead horse and all, but any estimated time on when the milking machine will be released? :o

In V 6.00 upcoming Week , since the changes were big , I had major ctds in the CK and game because of my own mod, those needed to be fixed  . So I decided to add a few animations in there sine Xaz was releasing his own fixes 

Cheers

Those who want to ask questions , you can ask me here , will be online for a couple of hours,

I'm ZaZ in there 

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/LL

Cheers

The conflict with SexLab Squirt mod "use same slot", has been resolved ? :)

this is the slot conflict  with SL squirt mod.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19914-sexlab-squirt/page-21?do=findComment&comment=870031

I just installed 5.61 version. first, the game didn't report any upgrading from 5.60 to 5.61. Second, MCM menu still shows ver 5.60. Third, resetting/clean button doesn't change anything. Everything is the same as before. Do I mis something.

No, it's me missing things. I'll patch the version number. The only change from 5.60 was the updating of the archive with the missing textures.

Sorry about that mess, but you have the right version if you got 5.60 at the moment.

Could you remove sexlab's moans for sex with gags? Oh, and gagged skullfuck is annoying too.

There is a mod that adds gagged sounds. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/794-gagsfx/

I may integrate something like that in Zap at some point, but I also want to make sure that it's very optional for those who prefer to run with other mods doing the same thing.

I'll check in with Volfin (author of GagSFX) and see what his plans are.

Since I'm using quickstart (MQQuickstart = 3) ZAZ MCM won't come up - neither 5.60 nor 5.61. No error logs - restart zbfConfig wont help, load game wont help. Any idea?

PS: all other MCM comes up without issues.

This is on my agenda to fix. Live Another Life and Quickstart both seem to cause this problem? .... I'll investigate.

hi guys, 

I updated the anim-pack from v5.55 to v5.61.. (thanks for the new release! :D )

but in MCM I don't have the "run animation" in Animation Test System (even if I start a new game)...

Ytmwst1.jpg

I try setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 but nothing has changed

I done something wrong? fHMDU2D.png

No. This requires some explanation.

The basics is that you need to equip some bindings on your character for the offset, pose, struggle and horny animations to work. They're only defined for bound characters.

When it comes to SexLab, you need to have another actor in your in game target (typically it says "Talk to Muiri" if you have Muiri in your crosshair). Then you open the menu.

Now, depending on your and the other characters bindings, gags, belts (anything blocking sex) the animation system will detect available SexLab animations, poses, offsets and so on.

If you deselect "filter" it will not block those animations, which means that animations may fail to play, or may not be appropriate (blowjob when gagged, for instance).

The menu is as much a playground for me to test out the new animation selection system as it is for everyone else to see a part of what we've added.

The thought is that as there are more animations added to Zaz Animation Pack, it should be easy for other mods to select and play animations that make sense. Based on bindings and other things on the involved actors.

Sorry for wall of text. If anyone can suggest how to provide better instructions, I'm all ears. I realize this is not the most user friendly interface ever created. :)

hi guys, 

I updated the anim-pack from v5.55 to v5.61.. (thanks for the new release! :D )

but in MCM I don't have the "run animation" in Animation Test System (even if I start a new game)...

--snip--

I try setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 but nothing has changed

I done something wrong? fHMDU2D.png

No. This requires some explanation.

The basics is that you need to equip some bindings on your character for the offset, pose, struggle and horny animations to work. They're only defined for bound characters.

When it comes to SexLab, you need to have another actor in your in game target (typically it says "Talk to Muiri" if you have Muiri in your crosshair). Then you open the menu.

Now, depending on your and the other characters bindings, gags, belts (anything blocking sex) the animation system will detect available SexLab animations, poses, offsets and so on.

If you deselect "filter" it will not block those animations, which means that animations may fail to play, or may not be appropriate (blowjob when gagged, for instance).

The menu is as much a playground for me to test out the new animation selection system as it is for everyone else to see a part of what we've added.

The thought is that as there are more animations added to Zaz Animation Pack, it should be easy for other mods to select and play animations that make sense. Based on bindings and other things on the involved actors.

Sorry for wall of text. If anyone can suggest how to provide better instructions, I'm all ears. I realize this is not the most user friendly interface ever created. :)

thanks xaz, all explicative
I tried it and everything works  ;) 

Sorry to beat a dead horse and all, but any estimated time on when the milking machine will be released? :o

The initial estimate was "weeks rather than months". This is still true.

I don't want to promise anything I can't keep, so I'll not be more precise than that. It's probably not what you wished to hear.

In any case, yesterday's release has not delayed the milking machine or anything. It's still on (the same) track.

I have a question about registering animations, do you need to do this in the MCM? Last time I checked that button SL started using the animations and it was quite odd, for example a bandit would down me with Defeat (could have been Submit) then SL would use the pillory animation which I think is odd, there were no pillories around before :P

That depends on a few things.

Some mods access Zaz SexLab animations by just asking SexLab for any animations masked with the "bound" tag. That will return only animations registered with SexLab.

For 5.60 I expanded the SexLab module in Zap to handle dynamically setting up animations. That is, you can ask Zap to set up an animation for just your particular situation, specifying as many tags and stuff you like, of course.

Doing it that way will not require registration with SexLab, and in turn would give modders much greater control over which animations are played. If all you want to do is play an animation that makes sense, then you get away with just a few lines of code (4 iirc).

I will try to push for adoption of this system. It would be nice not to have to register the animations for many reasons. (I never do myself, that should say something.... )

Those who want to ask questions , you can ask me here , will be online for a couple of hours,

I'm ZaZ in there 

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/LL

Cheers

The conflict with SexLab Squirt mod "use same slot", has been resolved ? :)

this is the slot conflict  with SL squirt mod.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19914-sexlab-squirt/page-21?do=findComment&comment=870031

This is not a problem I can fix, without making my own release of squirt.

Squirt copied resources from Zap, so they are completely under the control of that mod. No amount of changes to Zap will be able to fix this.

I did investigate the problem and wrote in the support thread. You should contact the mod author and show him my post.

Could you remove sexlab's moans for sex with gags? Oh, and gagged skullfuck is annoying too.

There is a mod that adds gagged sounds. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/794-gagsfx/

I may integrate something like that in Zap at some point, but I also want to make sure that it's very optional for those who prefer to run with other mods doing the same thing.

I meant removing moans when your character is gagged. And skullfucking her right through the gag doesn't make any sense too.

Since I'm using quickstart (MQQuickstart = 3) ZAZ MCM won't come up - neither 5.60 nor 5.61. No error logs - restart zbfConfig wont help, load game wont help. Any idea?

This is on my agenda to fix. Live Another Life and Quickstart both seem to cause this problem? .... I'll investigate.

If I can support you - ask me.

What my WIP Mod has changed:

• Set GlobVar MQQuickstart to 3
  • Change QF_MQ101_0003372B : Alias_PlayerStartMarker to own location in Whiterun
  • Change QF_MQ101_0003372B : Fragment_27 (MQ101 Stage 0, Quickstart 3) - Starting my Quest at the end.
  • Player Actor starts as a Woman

I meant removing moans when your character is gagged. And skullfucking her right through the gag doesn't make any sense too.

Zap includes as of 5.60 a system that allows modders fine grained control over which animations make sense. I think many mods to date have just picked a random animation and played, which has lead to weird results like that.

It shouldn't happen if you use the animation test system in the 5.60 release, for instance. Assuming that the gags have the keywords to tell Zap that they are gags. (All Zap items and DD items in 2.8.1+ are prepared for this.)

This system is fully available to modders too, by the way.

When it comes to sounds, I assume that if it's possible to define a set of voice files to be used, it should be possible also to just remove sounds completely.

I'm not sure if Volfin is working on his mod atm. There haven't been many updates lately. If he's still active, you can request that he add this feature.

If not, I'm considering adding functionality like this, if I can make sure that it's not in the way for users that would prefer not to have it.

Anyway - is there a workaround to register the sexlab animations without MCM until the problem is located? zbfSexLab.RegisterForSexlab() ?

You can call that function, from a script of your own. Nothing from console, though.

zbfSexLab isn't a global function, so you'd have to fetch the SexLab object through zbfUtil.GetSL() first. There may be other issues as well if MCM hasn't been running. I usually center module start up and so on around MCM, so I can't say what other effects you might be seeing.

I'll dig into fixing this as soon as I get modding time.

one issue - you switched to brand new skse 1.7.1 - now racemenu complains about skse - I hope it will be updated soon...

RaceMenu has already been updated after SKSE 1.7.1. Last update was 26/07/2014.

I am using RaceMenu 2.9.1 and  SKSE 1.7.1, without any complaints.

If you have the latest version of both, then there must be something else going on.

thanks xaz, seems something is not loading the animation pack if there is an alternate/quick start mod.