Great to see another creative mod.

I wonder if anyone else is interested in the idea:

If the PC is caught in the hold where she has high bounty.

Instead of going to jail, she’s forced to work as a Public Whore until she fully works out her bounty.

1 hour ago, skyaxe said:

Great to see another creative mod.

I wonder if anyone else is interested in the idea:

Instead of going to jail, she’s forced to work as a Public Whore until she fully works out her bounty.

Something I'd like to see too, also thought it could also be an outcome from Monoman's SLS mod (if he ever felt inclined to) as one of the guard punishments when you're doing something you're not meant to.

3 hours ago, jc321 said:

Something I'd like to see too, also thought it could also be an outcome from Monoman's SLS mod (if he ever felt inclined to) as one of the guard punishments when you're doing something you're not meant to.

I had exactly the same thought myself - going to set POP to a max sentence of 1 day then 100% chance of Simple Slavery (I believe it's been updated) sending to PW

8 hours ago, skyaxe said:

One of the events of Prison Overhaul Patched (POP) is similar to this idea -- the POP jailer locks the player character in bondage furniture (pillory, x-cross, etc.) in a public part of town and the citizens can fuck the player character.

3 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

I read comment by @Nymra about this mod modifying ZAZ

Why does this mod need to modify Zaz? That seems problematic.

If this mod has new animations, then this mod could provide its own SLAL mini-pack, like Devious Followers Continued does with its DF Spank SLAL mini-pack.

@Visio Diaboli If that is needed, I can help. (I made a SLAL mini-pack for vampire feeding.)

Came back to mention that after further testing, I love how much focus on dialogue and detailed description there is with some things. A heavy 'story' focus makes scenes **so much more** enjoyable then just "Click Text, Have Scene". (I really hope there is eventually more of the long scenes) ?

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Why does this mod need to modify Zaz? That seems problematic.

If this mod has new animations, then this mod could provide its own SLAL mini-pack, like Devious Followers Continued does with its DF Spank SLAL mini-pack.

@Visio Diaboli If that is needed, I can help. (I made a SLAL mini-pack for vampire feeding.)

It was from when I packaged Interactive Gallows with this. It has a behavior file that is meant to override ZaZ, though I've asked Pama about it and am experimenting with how the mod works without it. I think Pama is working on a fix so that it doesn't overwrite, but it also seems to work more or less okay while letting ZaZ overwrite Interactive Gallows instead. Either way it should be fixable.

14 hours ago, Themistae said:

One random question: what body + enb are you using for those screenshots? 

The body is "The Tea Body" for CBBE 3BBB, and the enb is Rudy ENB (with enhanced lights and FX).

I basically just followed Aylis' beginner's guide, more or less.

Some progress was made today towards a more stable version. I think I have most of the bugs on my agenda here, so here's where they're at:

Spoiler

image.png.c91a4ddbffa6da4cbf8bc329c7770c18.png

I'll get at least the rest of the high-priority tasks done, and then release a fixed-up version. Currently about half of the tasks that were high priority are finished.

38 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Some progress was made today towards a more stable version. I think I have most of the bugs on my agenda here, so here's where they're at:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c91a4ddbffa6da4cbf8bc329c7770c18.png

I'll get at least the rest of the high-priority tasks done, and then release a fixed-up version. Currently about half of the tasks that were high priority are finished.

How about mentioning in the OP SD as a soft requirement?

Currently, the CompanionSex dialog does not work for me. The question comes up, but I don't get a dialog menu to answer it.

Could it be the Extensible Follower Framework that I recently installed because of another mod?
Or is this another thing that stops working with a new character start, like the Thane state detection.

1 hour ago, GerdWagner said:

Currently, the CompanionSex dialog does not work for me. The question comes up, but I don't get a dialog menu to answer it.

Could it be the Extensible Follower Framework that I recently installed because of another mod?
Or is this another thing that stops working with a new character start, like the Thane state detection.

Just tested it again and it's the Extensible Follower Framework. Once installed, the companion dialog no longer works.
And with Sofia it works, but does not start sex.

Oh, and one more thing I just noticed while testing. A pigeon has spoken to me one of the city whore dialogs :D

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

How about mentioning in the OP SD as a soft requirement?

I'll probably do that when I update the mod so that it doesn't get flagged as two separate updates.

3 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Just tested it again and it's the Extensible Follower Framework. Once installed, the companion dialog no longer works.
And with Sofia it works, but does not start sex.

Oh, and one more thing I just noticed while testing. A pigeon has spoken to me one of the city whore dialogs :D

Ah okay. Yea I didn't check for EFF yet, just the vanilla follower quest.

Was that a Bad Dog's Birds pigeon or something? I think I fixed creatures talking but incase I need to look a bit closer.

1 hour ago, tarl7 said:

I know cant leave city option currently cant be clicked.  Was the only problem I had so far which has been reported. Would be nice if you could choose what basic restraint devices when clicking on enforced mode.

Can add it to the MCM though when it'll be up amidst the other to-do's I couldn't set a specific deadline for.

i love the mod. thx for making it!

what id like to know is, is anything planned with followers? the mod checks for thane status (which in whiterun gives you lydia for example) and includes followers in sex scenes.

is some custom dialogeu planned with lyvia ala: "you swore to share my burden" ;)  ? (could also be an alternate part for male pcs to be a "public pimp" via followers)

would be cool to know whats planned for the future.  thx in advance!

13 minutes ago, Dideldidumm said:

i love the mod. thx for making it!

what id like to know is, is anything planned with followers? the mod checks for thane status (which in whiterun gives you lydia for example) and includes followers in sex scenes.

is some custom dialogeu planned with lyvia ala: "you swore to share my burden" ;)  ? (could also be an alternate part for male pcs to be a "public pimp" via followers)

would be cool to know whats planned for the future.  thx in advance!

I'd like to add some dominant options eventually, where you can either screw over NPCs or your followers into becoming the public whore in your place. It's all a bit theoretical right now, but it would be a part of some kind of "NPC update"

Amazing mod, really excited for full scale content mods like this. 

I recall animation sequences for the gallows (i.e. prisoner being pushed on platform, putting on the noose and dialogue with the prisoner on the platform) from this mod 

. Perhaps animations for the gallow sequences could be used with permission instead of simply teleporting?

i am happy to see some of my comments on your resolved and high prority list. so i really can help to make the mod go round.

i must tell you that most of the mod is similar or identical to Radiant Prostitution.  your mod also crosses prison overhaul and slaverun.

It would have been much easier for you, if you had taken over RP and started from that one. you could get 80% from your content from this one already, excellent in mcm details plus further content in homevisits, giant camps, military camps, companion werewolve scenes etc. now there is the problem that the overlap of both mods is so big, that it makes no sense to keep both.  if you take a look at the mcm of RP, you see what i mean. the difference iis that your thane is the innkeeper in RP.  in RP the player is free to start and end it daily  he can switch between active, passive and both mode. passive is approaching (with excellent mcm details),  active is the dialogue to npc.  it has a cooldown for every client, so noone repeats, except if it is enabled in mcm. etc.

37 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

you could get 80% from your content from this one already

Maybe at face value but not really mechanically. If I had just built a wrapper mod around RP I would have to learn RP's codebase, experiment with triggering it and detriggering it, and preventing and utilizing it's mechanics as necessary. It'd be significantly more difficult, if not impossible, to weave the punishment system into it's dialogues. Not to mention I'd be forcing this mod's update schedule to align with RP's in case the internals of that mod change. All assuming I got permission to poke around that much with that mod.

PW overlaps thematically with a few other mods, but it's ultimate goal diverges from them (forced prostitution vs consensual prostitution vs slavery). It most often needs to handle the overlapping functionality itself to be 'robust' as a mod, and to allow for easier future content.

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

PW overlaps thematically with a few other mods, but it's ultimate goal diverges from them (forced prostitution vs consensual prostitution vs slavery). It most often needs to handle the overlapping functionality itself to be 'robust' as a mod, and to allow for easier future content.

Exactly.  You've built a lot more than a basic framework that forces the player into prostitution.  You're creating a different experience (the reason for all those MCM settings).  If you were to hook into another prostitution mod, you'd take on the flavor and feel of that mod, and they're generally designed for consensual soliciting.  It's good that you're doing something different, and as the mod grows, you'll very likely find opportunities for its features to interact with each other in ways that would be difficult or impractical if you were dependent on an external prostitution mod.