3 minutes ago, Skelletoncz said:

Mod Sexlab Sexual Fame. I don't have much experience with it. Some recommendations on how to melt it properly. For this mod. Thank you.

I'm a bit confused on 'melt', to be honest; I think that might not have translated properly.

Sexlab Sexual Fame (SLSF) is here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2455-sex-lab-sexual-fame-framework/

I don't think you need to change SLSF settings too much for this to work nicely with it.

Although SLSF isn't required, either, if you don't want it. There's a system that will simulate what SLSF does built into Public whore, it just isn't very complex.

Looks pretty configurable. That's... impressive for a first offering.

The inspiration thread seems to suggest Simple Slavery ++ compatibility at some point? If that's actually planned, and it seems you'd like to, do you plan to make that a configurable option of some kind? If so, I could easily see this becoming a must-have in my build. If not, well... a bit more work for me. ?

Anyway, I'll play with it a bit and see if there are any issues. If so, I'll post them.

Got a suggestion to both expand and simplify the "fame" system.  Instead of a global heroic deeds tracker, Just expand on the vanilla thane system.  When a guard stops you for committing a minor crime, and you happen to be a thane of the city you're in, a dialog option appears that lets you tell the guard to let you go because you're his thane.  Odds are good you can reuse the function(s) that where used to check if that dialog option should appear to control what cities give you the whore treatment.

As for an immersive justification to do it this way?  Consider that:

A)  Thanes are 'heroes' of a hold.  while vanilla Skyrim doesn't give you any responsibilities as thane, realistically, a thane would be expected to contribute in some way to the happiness and prosperity of a hold.

B)  Skyrim (being rather misogynism thanks to our wonderful community) probably doesn't have many female thanes.  So any Jarl would be quick to assign duties to a female thane if being female made her better suited for the task.

C)  What better way is there for a female thane to contribute to the prosperity and happiness of a misogynist, sex-crazed, hell-hold then by spreading her legs from time to time?

So, whenever you become a thane of a hold, the Jarl goes through all the standard formalities (grants you rights to property, assigns housecarl, ext).  The Jarl then explains the duties of a thane, specifically a female thane.  That's when your public whore quest start.  Better yet, start with a new quest:  "breaking in the thane," in which your new housecarl collars and leashes you (Jarl's orders), before 'presenting' the new thane to the city. 

For our BDSM enthusiasts, you'll have the [dialog] option to protest.  For the dragonborn to be treated this way?  What nerve!  What audacity!  "What an annoyance you are!  Housecarl gag this whore!  And if she continues to resist, lock her in restraints!"  Or maybe you're such a sexual deviant that you ask for the restraints

You could also add 1 or 2 new quests to the list of radiant quests you get from the steward or Jarl (these may or may not be dependent on you being thane) such as:

-Jarl has a debt with some NPC (some other Jarl or nobleman).  Go 'settle' it...with your body...cause your a whore

-Jarl needs a new jewel encrusted toilet seat (or whatever Jarls need money for).  Go earn X amount of gold by whoring yourself out.  You get to keep Y% of what you make

-Jarl has engaged in diplomatic/trade negotiations with some NPC.  Go show them some 'hospitality.'

-Steward tells me citizens are unhappy.  Go fuck away their sadness (this could just be a straight-up repeat of "breaking in the thane" quest with or without the bondage gear 

you get the point.  There's a bunch of directions you could take this

1 minute ago, SkyAddiction said:

Looks pretty configurable. That's... impressive for a first offering.

The inspiration thread seems to suggest Simple Slavery ++ compatibility at some point? If that's actually planned, and it seems you'd like to, do you plan to make that a configurable option of some kind? If so, I could easily see this becoming a must-have in my build. If not, well... a bit more work for me. ?

Anyway, I'll play with it a bit and see if there are any issues. If so, I'll post them.

SS+ is theoretically ready, I just need to ask HexBolt to add it as an outcome. I want to give it a little bit to make sure a stable version is up before doing so, but I'll probably ask tomorrow and then after that it's just a matter of when the next SS+ version goes up.

13 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

Got a suggestion to both expand and simplify the "fame" system.  Instead of a global heroic deeds tracker, Just expand on the vanilla thane system.  When a guard stops you for committing a minor crime, and you happen to be a thane of the city you're in, a dialog option appears that lets you tell the guard to let you go because you're his thane.  Odds are good you can reuse the function(s) that where used to check if that dialog option should appear to control what cities give you the whore treatment.

Indeed, I managed to somewhat layer over the vanilla system for my thanehood tracking. It's a little bit harder to catch exactly when the player becomes a thane, but I think the tracking as-is could catch it within a fairly short window of it happening. I could consider thane events like you've described, I'm just not immediately sure where they would fit in, especially if miscellaneous feats continue to count towards it (my plan is to add things like guild questline completion tracking and add that to hero fame).

13 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

-Jarl has a debt with some NPC (some other Jarl or nobleman).  Go 'settle' it...with your body...cause your a whore

-Jarl needs a new jewel encrusted toilet seat (or whatever Jarls need money for).  Go earn X amount of gold by whoring yourself out.  You get to keep Y% of what your make

-Jarl has engaged in diplomatic/trade negotiations with some NPC.  Go show them some 'hospitality.'

-Steward tells me citizens are unhappy.  Go fuck away their sadness (this could just be a straight-up repeat of "breaking in the thane" quest with or without the bondage gear 

you get the point.  There's a bunch of directions you could take this

For sure. A lot of the development process for this was building systems that could facilitate public-whore-esque events, so I think now that they're built I should be able to churn out quest content super quickly.

Thank you for you mod.

It's normal i can't click Can't leave until it done?

The other option seem working.

I like the idea of been naked there is a way to confiscate your whole inventory because in the story mode

everything is just unequip even with the option inventory taken

Thank you again.

21 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

It's normal i can't click Can't leave until it done?

The other option seem working.

It seems that's actually broken, I can't get it to work either. 

You could circumvent that and solve the inventory thing by checking "Start in enforced mode", though this also equips you with a yoke.

Edit: oops, it seems that's not taking inventory. I have some work to do for the next version

Edit 2: I think if you manage to get punished it will take your inventory and then not return it if enforced mode is on. Not an ideal approach to it but it is one way to do it

Edit 3: I just had the enforced mode inventory take option off, it's in On-duty Settings->Enforced Mode-> Inventory Taken

16 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

SS+ is theoretically ready, I just need to ask HexBolt to add it as an outcome. I want to give it a little bit to make sure a stable version is up before doing so, but I'll probably ask tomorrow and then after that it's just a matter of when the next SS+ version goes up.

Oh no... continue to impress me. ? Thank you for that. Really. ?

Got another Idea.  This is more for roleplay/ immersion.  You're going to have 2 ways to start the public whore quest, (one through heroic fame, and one by sexual fame) but they both have the same result:  You're a public whore.  Everyone knows you as the public whore.  But If you're a hero, the Jarl's not going to want your reputation ruined.  It is rather prestigious having the dragonborn as thane of the city, but when her fame as a nymphomaniac eclipses her fame as the dragonborn, the Jarl decides he needs to do something about it.  It'll be tough to stop you from whoring, especially since he can't keep an eye on you in other cities, so he'll just have to find a way to hid your identity, and here's how:

There's an old mod called "city bondage."  Basic premise is that Skyrim's kind of scared of the dragonborn's power.  So, they get a bunch of mages together, to create a powerful protective spell that locks the dragonborn in a bunch of bondage gear whenever she gets near a city.

The Jarl would hid your identity basically the same way, but instead of a bunch of bondage gear, it's just one of DD hoods.  Now you can suck every dick in Skyrim without loosing reputation. 

On the other hand, the Jarl recognizes how much your sexy ass improves moral, so he introduces "this strange masked woman" as the new public whore

here's a link to city bondage if you want to check it out.  I don't use it anymore since it hasn't been updated in a few years

5 minutes ago, kaldwin said:

There's an old mod called "city bondage."  Basic premise is that Skyrim's kind of scared of the dragonborn's power.  So, they get a bunch of mages together, to create a powerful protective spell that locks the dragonborn in a bunch of bondage gear whenever she gets near a city.

That was at least at some point an idea for simplifying the restraints aspect. I ended up going in favor of as few dependencies as possible, but now that it can kind of stand on it's own, I can start looking at more cross-mod interactions like that.

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

my plan is to add things like guild questline completion tracking and add that to hero fame

If you don't want to do everything from scratch, you could find someone else's fame mod and either hook into or patch it.  I would be really surprised if there wasn't one already made.  I'm sure enough people missed oblivion's fame system enough to replicate it in Skyrim

The problem with this, is you might have a hard time finding one that's strictly a framework.  You'd want one that adds the event and quest tracking without actually using it for anything, or you'll end up adding extra features that A) have nothing to do with your end goal, B) Are unwanted by your subscribers, and C) might actually conflict with the mod you're trying to make, which will require patching and add more work than you would have had by just making the fame system from scratch in the first place.

Still, having an example would make making it from scratch a bit easier 

EDIT:  speaking of oblivian's fame system, the mask of the grey fox (or whatever it's called).  You got it as a reward for beating the thieves guild questline.  Basically a magic mask that made everyone believe you were the grey fox.  It changed your fame to that of the grey fox, and crimes committed while wearing the mask wouldn't affect your real fame or crime bounty once you took it off.  

If you're plan on (or have already implemented) a system for fame to effect the likelihood of being publicly used, or you like the idea I posted about the Jarl trying to keep you're sexual fame under wraps, you might want to add something like this.  Like a magic gimp hood that hard sets your heroic fame to zero, while maxing out your sexual fame.

Shit.  Just realized.  Skyrim already tracks quests.  whenever you pause the game you can look at statistics like gold found, pockets picked, and, most importantly, quest's completed.  I can't remember if the break that down further into main/major quest and side quests, but if they do, It would be a lot easier to just calculate fame on the fly instead of keeping track manually and having to add a line of code to each quest you want to add to the fame count.  You could do something like:

heroicFame = majorQuestsCompleated*5 + sideQuestsCompleated*1

If plan on having events be effected by which fame is higher, and not just when fame reaches a certain number, you're going to need to factor radiant side quest into your fame counter.  You can suck an infinite amount of dicks, but there's a finite number of major quests in the game

Also, you can calculate sexual fame on the fly as well by just getting the sex statistics off of sex lab.  might lead to problems if someone gets the bright idea to reset their sex statistics.  I believe there's a button to do that on sexlab's MCM

6 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Got a suggestion to both expand and simplify

I've got a suggestion. Why not keep your suggestions until the ink has had time to dry. FFS the guy releases a new mod and wants feedback on it; he is not asking how to tailor the mod to your preferences.

5 hours ago, kaldwin said:

Shit.  Just realized.  Skyrim already tracks quests.  whenever you pause the game you can look at statistics like gold found, pockets picked, and, most importantly, quest's completed.  I can't remember if the break that down further into main/major quest and side quests, but if they do, It would be a lot easier to just calculate fame on the fly instead of keeping track manually and having to add a line of code to each quest you want to add to the fame count.  You could do something like:

Yea querying the journal stats is how I tracked the quests. It has things like Dark Brotherhood quests completed and quest lines completed so there's a pretty sizable amount I can do with it.

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Question: Can the tatoo not be applied on the ass? my PC got it on the breast and one cant change it in SlaveTats

Are there any plans for follower co-workers?

There are SlaveTats for all locations but unfortunately it would have be a ton more work to make variable locations for them, so the positions that I ended up going with were:

• Breast: Markarth, Whiterun
  • Ass: Solitude, Windhelm
  • Thigh: Falkreath, Morthal
  • Lower belly: Dawnstar
  • Lower back: Riften
  • Upper Back: Winterhold

There should be (if it's working right) a random event to whore out your follower instead; I found that to be the easiest follower interaction like that to include in this release. Hypothetically, at some point I'll try to add an all-encompassing NPC expansion, with NPCs that get made the city whore on their own schedule separate from the player, and a more robust system for follower interaction.

39 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've got a suggestion. Why not keep your suggestions until the ink has had time to dry. FFS the guy releases a new mod and wants feedback on it; he is not asking how to tailor the mod to your preferences.

Indeed I'm mostly looking at stability and taking a break for now, though I do occasionally look back through the threads for suggestions just in case I want to implement one. A lot of ideas in the mod came from the development thread or the idea thread so they do help.

DD soft dependency is permanent. I had to add ZaZ last minute but that was because I deemed it fairly necessary for punishment scenes.

Question 1: if I paid the quota, can I become a volunteer again?
Question 2: now there is no way to pay the quota in parts (500/1000/2000 septims), it is counted in the quest progression, but does not complete it (maybe, for example, 16000 out of 15480 required), you need to pay the entire amount in order for the quest to be counted and the heroine was not punished - is this a bug?
Question 3: If you try to help Farengar - he casts a spell into the heroine, says something like "oh yes, you will obey me!", But then nothing happens, he just stands still and even when trying to talk to him just gives the standard dialog options.

I like this a lot. It's a concept I been wanting for a while, from what I've seen on things like Public Plaything by Huan. I look forwards to seeing how this develops. ❤️ I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure when I do it will be grand.

13 minutes ago, staspidaras2 said:

Question 1: if I paid the quota, can I become a volunteer again?

Yes, after completing quota you should be able to rinse and repeat as many times as you like.

Question 2: now there is no way to pay the quota in parts (500/1000/2000 septims), it is counted in the quest progression, but does not complete it (maybe, for example, 16000 out of 15480 required), you need to pay the entire amount in order for the quest to be counted and the heroine was not punished - is this a bug?

I think I see what you mean. The option to pay the rest of your quota is indeed bugged, like when I pay 2000 for a 26000 quota, the option still shows pay 26000 and not 24000 like it should. I'll have it fixed by next version, whenever that is, but until then client mode might be better if you run into that a lot.

Question 3: If you try to help Farengar - he casts a spell into the heroine, says something like "oh yes, you will obey me!", But then nothing happens, he just stands still and even when trying to talk to him just gives the standard dialog options.

Farengar's scene is potentially fragile. If you got to the point where he tells you to move to the Jarl, maybe try console command 'setplayeraidriven 1', but if he just said the line without starting a dialogue and then did nothing, maybe just reload, since the spell should be preventing you from talking to anyone else.

Great Mod. Thanks a lot for this.

It seems to work mostly as expected.

But i think i found a bug:

Im not sure that the slider for the reporting people is working correctly. The description says, it sets the percentage of people NOT paying. But i think its the other way round.

I set it to 20% and it starts with 5 out of 10 "clients" reportet to the thane

So i set it to 5% and now i get 0 out of 10.

After this i tried 90% and now i get in the next round 5 out of 5 customers  and 7 out of 10, what seems reasonable. 

Oh, and i dont get any money. The thane says something like: here is your share, but i dont get anything

But all in all: great Mod

Yes, after completing quota you should be able to rinse and repeat as many times as you like.

Hmm, strange, i try to pay full quota in Whiterun and do not see a old/new dialogue options at Jarl or Thane to repeat.

but if he just said the line without starting a dialogue and then did nothing, maybe just reload, since the spell should be preventing you from talking to anyone else.

It happens 4 times from different places before i found a right spot =/