1 hour ago, Cyber Ted said:

First let me say what a great mod, I'm loving it.

I'm also having the force greet problem. I started the Whiterun city quest as Thane, which was going well until at a certain point a guard approached and took my little hottie back to the quest thane and then the whole thing restarted. Luckily I had just saved so went back to that save but the same thing happened again.

I did a little testing and found that just prior to this happening my status changed from City Whore to Eligible. My character had just hit the built-in default fame score (not hard to do when having a city target of 64). I tried going back to an earlier save and unchecked all the alternative start options in the MCM but it still happened at the same point.

I'm now stuck with Guards forcegreeting and dragging her back to the Thane constantly. I'll try setting the fame targets at a ridiculously high level and we'll see if that prevents this unwanted forcegreet from starting.

Hope you can fix this. This is a very promising mod and I'm loving the writing.

Going back to an earlier save (before she'd hit the fame target) and setting the MCM fame score slider to 1000 did it, the force greeting stopped. So the problem is that when the target fame score is hit the quest resets the character to eligible and then restarts the fame quest even though the city thane quest was already running. This was with the built-in fame option.

I'm going to put SLSF back in my game, I'll check if the same happens with that when the fame target is hit. 

4 hours ago, secondseason said:

I know its supposed to fill the coffers of the city but 730 Septims for Sex with a Guard sounds wrong.

One way to handle this would be to default the per-level payment amount to zero, and scale down default gold goals accordingly.  You'd get paid a more reasonable amount, but the total you'd have to earn would be in line with that.  A client shouldn't care about the combat skills or alchemy knowledge of a whore.  You get paid for sex; that's all.  If you're the Dragonborn or some famous hero, then bump up the base price a bit to charge a premium for the novelty.

Another aspect is that if you're getting paid a lot, you might still retain some sense of self worth as pubic whore.  If you're getting paid what a townsperson could reasonably afford, or perhaps getting deliberately underpaid, that changes the feel of the experience.  You're not just a whore; you're a cheap whore.

In short, defaulting the price to zero would do a lot to solve price inflation.  At some point, sex skill levels could factor in, but the author has higher priority things to look at.

default min 35 clients, max 65 clients, result 94 clients. huh ?

please let player choose where to start the mod if send to simple slavery. otherwise this real nice compability is useless. morthal, winterhold, dawnstar are not the nicest places to start with.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

One way to handle this would be to default the per-level payment amount to zero, and scale down default gold goals accordingly.  You'd get paid a more reasonable amount, but the total you'd have to earn would be in line with that.  A client shouldn't care about the combat skills or alchemy knowledge of a whore.  You get paid for sex; that's all.  If you're the Dragonborn or some famous hero, then bump up the base price a bit to charge a premium for the novelty.

Another aspect is that if you're getting paid a lot, you might still retain some sense of self worth as pubic whore.  If you're getting paid what a townsperson could reasonably afford, or perhaps getting deliberately underpaid, that changes the feel of the experience.  You're not just a whore; you're a cheap whore.

In short, defaulting the price to zero would do a lot to solve price inflation.  At some point, sex skill levels could factor in, but the author has higher priority things to look at.

the problem here would be, if that public whore would really fill the cities treasure. i dont think so. for that, a dozen hookers must run around, several clubs and brothels running, etc. thats possible, maria eden did that, so the pc is just one of a number of PWs.

Love the mod the only bug I’ve encountered is that during the beginning quest for Whiterun after completing all the shopkeeper quests and after I talk to the thane after he strips my character naked it cuts the dialogue and doesn’t complete the quest the Solitude quest works perfectly fine with no issues.

1 hour ago, Alpha719 said:

Love the mod the only bug I’ve encountered is that during the beginning quest for Whiterun after completing all the shopkeeper quests and after I talk to the thane after he strips my character naked it cuts the dialogue and doesn’t complete the quest the Solitude quest works perfectly fine with no issues.

Had the same problem. Install Slavetats and then it works ;)

18 hours ago, Yuni said:

To be fair, there's a pretty easy workaround if you want an easy stopgap. Just allow the slider that controls what the max number of days, slide to something absurd. Sixty-five-thousand or something. If someone's skyrim game goes that long, there's a problem... obviously not meant to be used with the "not allowed to leave city" option but still.

Once I figure out duration quotas it should be easier. Right now the duration serves as a time limit and not a minimum duration, but I'd like to have a mode with no quota but a specified duration. And then a mode with minimum duration and quota. So with one of those that would be a solution.

7 hours ago, Cyber Ted said:

did a little testing and found that just prior to this happening my status changed from City Whore to Eligible

That'll actually decrease the amount of searching I have to do by quite a bit, thanks.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What is the difference between npc approach intervall and approach cooldown ?

Interval is set when your %-to-approach, while cooldown is set when you actually have sex with someone. They could probably do with a simplification into one variable.

5 hours ago, sickomusiclovers said:

I have bhunp body and every slave tat seems to be working but as soon as i get my public whore tat my body turns black and so does other npc, 

No idea on that one. Is it a specific hold's tattoo?

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

default min 35 clients, max 65 clients, result 94 clients. huh ?

SS++ starts in enforced mode right now, which applies a 1.5x multiplier to quotas by default.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

please let player choose where to start the mod if send to simple slavery.

It should be do-able it just may be a bit.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

problems arise. what to do when the jarl balgruuf has not the dialogue ? the thane has only one sentence, not continuing

Unless the quest is already done or you've been the public whore there already I'm not sure. You could try jumpstarting it by entering the console command "setstage pw_whiterunstart 10".

Bug Report: The Morthaal Text Tattoo (as opposed to Hold Logo) is corrupted and always loads in as a purple "texture missing" texture. Problem persisted across multiple reboots and occurrs when applied manually.

Edit: This also seems to occur to the Morthaal "hold symbol" tattoo. Is there perhaps a typo in the file path of the slave tats file for them? Only one "a" instead of two? (Just trying to be helpful)

Edit 2: It appears to just happen if I have too many hold-slave tattoos on at once. I wonder if they're super-high res or something. Or perhaps the case of someone trying to be the public whore in *every* hold was not considered. x3

16 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Bug Report: The Morthaal Text Tattoo (as opposed to Hold Logo) is corrupted and always loads in as a purple "texture missing" texture. Problem persisted across multiple reboots and occurrs when applied manually.

Edit: This also seems to occur to the Morthaal "hold symbol" tattoo. Is there perhaps a typo in the file path of the slave tats file for them? Only one "a" instead of two? (Just trying to be helpful)

Edit 2: It appears to just happen if I have too many hold-slave tattoos on at once. I wonder if they're super-high res or something. Or perhaps the case of someone trying to be the public whore in *every* hold was not considered. x3

They are fairly high res, I need to make them lower by default and offer a high-res pack instead. My overlay slots are a bit messed up for whatever reason so I never managed more than like 2-3 at a time, might have been the reason I missed something like that.

2 hours ago, keitsoru said:

Hey, so I'm having a slight problem with the slavetats not being applied to my character. Other mods seem to work fine. Trying a new save just in case, but in case that doesn't fix it, any ideas?

did you remember to click the add/remove tattoo button in Slavetats? You need to run it every time you add or remove a tattoo mod.

What you think of making Skooma Whore a soft dependency and if it's enabled, Skooma is forced upon you during some punishment or, alternatively, when you are being made a whore. Then you could ask Thanes for a shot but it would cost quite a lot and the money would be taken from the quota you've made so far.

Maybe you could also add a dealer to each major city who could also sell Skooma, but if you don't have money, they could make you work for it, perhaps even take you in some nasty den with multiple drug users where they have their fun with you. Or something like that. 

Just some ideas ?

On 4/3/2021 at 4:36 AM, Organ_Co said:

Says I'm missing animations. I've narrowed it down to this mod. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue

Here's what FNIS says

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazJailStockAnimation.hkx<<
 V8.00 ... 

Have the exact same animation building issue when this mod is enabled. Haven't encountered any issues in game so far however...

3 hours ago, blahity said:

did you remember to click the add/remove tattoo button in Slavetats? You need to run it every time you add or remove a tattoo mod.

I don't seem to have a button to do that, and it's still an issue on a fresh game.

EDIT: I forgot I had an older version of Slavetats, since YPS at the time was having issues with the newest version. Updated it, and grabbed Skyrimll's updated eventsbridge, will see if that fixes it.