7 hours ago, Adetu said:

So for now this mod just behaves only like one more prostitution mod, which are already enough available.

Buy the way the MCM has a ton of settings. Are these all really necessary ??

Regards

Well, I'd say that since the mod author took the time to add the options to the mcm, he obviously deemed them necessary.

Also, this mod plays nothing like other prostitution mods. Why don't you take your poison somewhere else?

Loving the dialogue so far~ Finally tried it, this is great. I skipped straight to being a public whore... and I have a couple of ideas/requests.

Is it possible to not have a time limit? I don't know how to phrase it, but I kind of want a mode where you're just STUCK as a public whore. No quota, no time limit... that's how you're going to be treated in town now: No clothes, no weapons, anyone can fuck you if they want to.
Maybe the Yarl offers to buy those rights off of you wholesale or something?
Or you're made to after being famous enough?
I know the quotas are what enforces it, but heh.

Edit: Hah, after posting this I read the latest post in the thread and someone else was already asking for this. xD

Says I'm missing animations. I've narrowed it down to this mod. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue

Here's what FNIS says

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazJailStockAnimation.hkx<<
 V8.00 ... 

2 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Love the mod so far. Is there an option to have the servitude be indefinite? If not, are there any plans for this type of feature?

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

Loving the dialogue so far~ Finally tried it, this is great. I skipped straight to being a public whore... and I have a couple of ideas/requests.

Is it possible to not have a time limit? I don't know how to phrase it, but I kind of want a mode where you're just STUCK as a public whore. No quota, no time limit... that's how you're going to be treated in town now: No clothes, no weapons, anyone can fuck you if they want to.
Maybe the Yarl offers to buy those rights off of you wholesale or something?
Or you're made to after being famous enough?
I know the quotas are what enforces it, but heh.

Edit: Hah, after posting this I read the latest post in the thread and someone else was already asking for this. xD

It's a good idea. I briefly considered it in the later stages of development but realized that it would push back release by a pretty lengthy amount of time. I'll need to completely refactor the quota system eventually, and that'll be the perfect opportunity to throw in an endless mode.

17 minutes ago, Organ_Co said:

Says I'm missing animations. I've narrowed it down to this mod. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue

Here's what FNIS says

Narrowed it down as in FNIS works without this installed? I'm unable to reproduce that and PW doesn't use any of the animations listed so that'll require a little bit more troubleshooting.

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Also is anyone willing to test out an SE version? I think I've converted it but I don't want to post it in the files unless I'm certain it's working (at least as much as the main version is).

As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be anything to really worry about converting for SE. I grabbed this mod and it worked out of the box. Just had to let ZAZ for SE overwrite it. Resaving the plugin, obviously. As for facegen on SE, I grabbed the blackface fix which resolves the issue. Of course, if you included facegen for the SE version, even better.

2 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It's a good idea. I briefly considered it in the later stages of development but realized that it would push back release by a pretty lengthy amount of time. I'll need to completely refactor the quota system eventually, and that'll be the perfect opportunity to throw in an endless mode.

To be fair, there's a pretty easy workaround if you want an easy stopgap. Just allow the slider that controls what the max number of days, slide to something absurd. Sixty-five-thousand or something. If someone's skyrim game goes that long, there's a problem... obviously not meant to be used with the "not allowed to leave city" option but still.

6 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Well, I'd say that since the mod author took the time to add the options to the mcm, he obviously deemed them necessary.

Also, this mod plays nothing like other prostitution mods. Why don't you take your poison somewhere else?

Well Said! Making a mod is hard enough, This kind of comment is really not necessary and i am sure not welcome.

I suppose someone told already but devious devices not equipped by the mod are considered clothes and the game makes a mess trying to unequip them.

(old workaround of putting them in a container qhile equipped fixed it but still the guaeds will try to unequip them). 

5 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Also is anyone willing to test out an SE version? I think I've converted it but I don't want to post it in the files unless I'm certain it's working (at least as much as the main version is).

4 hours ago, keitsoru said:

As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be anything to really worry about converting for SE. I grabbed this mod and it worked out of the box. Just had to let ZAZ for SE overwrite it. Resaving the plugin, obviously. As for facegen on SE, I grabbed the blackface fix which resolves the issue. Of course, if you included facegen for the SE version, even better.

yea ill give it a shot im not good at converting and i like the idea of this mod

Thank you for the mod ....again

Ive tried to play the Whiterun scenario 2 times, trying to fill the quota, but both times the mod stops working ie after some times the PublicWhore dialog disappears  ie no dialog?!

Tried to reload an earlier save but still the same....at some point (happened both playtroughs) im summoned the the new earl and gets the title public whore??!! with tatoo and the whole starting scenario, ones more??! but i am the the PublicWhore wtf???! Im not shure if its only my game since i havent read about this from others but it seems like ive been kicked of of another mod, going round naked  hence being raped by another mod....dont know just wanted to report this........

About SS++ tried it  and the transition works .Was send to Falkreth and got a steel-yoke on(no fun as i only have one animation for that?) then i just took it of? So not playing with DDs this is possible, shouldnt it be locked on?, asking for help getting it of?

Thanx againagain

8 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Just put it online there will be a lot of people ready to give it a try. Since its tagged as beta they will be careful. I for once am willing to try.

9 hours ago, keitsoru said:

Thanks a lot for this suggestion, now the mod also works for me.  ^-^

I play it on SE, with a male character, custom race and activated the mod through Simple Slavery Plus Plus and until now it works fine.   ^-^

@Visio Diaboli

Thanks a lot for creating such an amazing mod, I love it.  ?

Edit: I don't know why, but when I leave Understone Keep in Markarth the guards tell me to go to thane Dralstein again, although I already am the public whore of Markarth. If I go to him, the whole declaration process and the explanation of my new duties start again, my quota is reset and the quest also starts again. 

This is a bit confusing.  ?

7 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

I suppose someone told already but devious devices not equipped by the mod are considered clothes and the game makes a mess trying to unequip them.

(old workaround of putting them in a container qhile equipped fixed it but still the guaeds will try to unequip them). 

Ah. In the function that strips the player I check for zbf keywords but not devious keywords so at least I know where to fix that.

5 hours ago, wrathdragon said:

yea ill give it a shot im not good at converting and i like the idea of this mod

I'm starting to think it should actually just work fine so I'll just post it to the downloads, but thanks.

4 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Thank you for the mod ....again

Ive tried to play the Whiterun scenario 2 times, trying to fill the quota, but both times the mod stops working ie after some times the PublicWhore dialog disappears  ie no dialog?!

Tried to reload an earlier save but still the same....at some point (happened both playtroughs) im summoned the the new earl and gets the title public whore??!! with tatoo and the whole starting scenario, ones more??! but i am the the PublicWhore wtf???! Im not shure if its only my game since i havent read about this from others but it seems like ive been kicked of of another mod, going round naked  hence being raped by another mod....dont know just wanted to report this........

About SS++ tried it  and the transition works .Was send to Falkreth and got a steel-yoke on(no fun as i only have one animation for that?) then i just took it of? So not playing with DDs this is possible, shouldnt it be locked on?, asking for help getting it of?

Thanx againagain

Not sure what's going on with the first two. Were you in a certain cell when they happened?

Without DD it equips a ZaZ Animation Pack yoke instead. Unless I'm missing something there isn't a built-in way to lock them, and I fear any system I make to keep it locked on would probably break stuff.

3 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

So I have now installed Slavetats the savegame just before reloaded and now it works :)

Ah, okay. That pinpoints that issue exactly so it'll be a quicker fix now.

2 hours ago, Jacethebat1994 said:

Edit: I don't know why, but when I leave Understone Keep in Markarth the guards tell me to go to thane Dralstein again, although I already am the public whore of Markarth. If I go to him, the whole declaration process and the explanation of my new duties start again, my quota is reset and the quest also starts again. 

This is a bit confusing.  ?

Yea the eligibility forcegreet seems to happen again. I think Markarth may be particularly buggy so I'll keep investigating that when I work on it.

The Mod seems to have some Problems with forcegreet, as already mentioned. My Pc was just serving a Client, when someonelse  did a forcegreet and started a second sex scene. I also think you get to much money for sex.  I know its supposed to fill the coffers of the city but 730 Septims for Sex with a Guard sounds wrong. Or maybe thats the reason the city is trouble in the first place. 

I also found it very funny that the Dog my PC served, talked to the PC and payed for the scene as well.

I have the feeling that the switches in the Menu actually dont work.  I am getting stiffed by the client almost halve of the Time. But i entered a 0% Chance for this.

I found out that you can volunteer to become the public whore, if you ask the Thane which you added.  Maybe it would help new users to put that in your Article.

Thx for the good work. I look forward to test the mod in SE.

21 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

@past79 to convert it did you load it into Creation Kit SE or anything, or just through CAO and install? I know next to nothing about SE modding/conversion.

Neither, actually. Just did a "Dry run" through CAO to check if there is anything (textures, meshes etc.) that needs conversion. Except for the mentioned ZAZ files, nothing popped up, so I decided to leave it as-is and just removed those two files (since I already had the SSE versions of those installed). And I honestly don't care for form 43/44 (still a very controversial topic in SE).

Still have to check it through xEdit, and will do some more extensive tests,  as soon as I got some time. But I'm by far no expert on this either ?

mcm is a bit lazy. it doesnt count thane, dragon slain, dragonborn

i am one of those who wish harder regulation yes, but not leaving city no. you can do this for one day, but otherwise it stops play skyrim, and thats no good.

btw does fast travel work around ?

approaching should have a hotkey to stop it, so she may get some rest and regular working time.

the argument that your mod does not do anything else than other prostituion mods is a blind eye argument.  some mods have this, some mods have that. your mod is a hardliner with dd and a big amount to work. i love that. it is more slavery mod than prostituion.

you add dog (didint played that yet) i hope you enlarge this with horse etc.

if you have 3-4-5 somes your mod could be alone standing, no other prostituion mod needed.

what maybe could be added is a  " lets go to somewhere private" dialogue  - sexlab privacy may replace that, and a " what do you want" dialogue- oral vaginal, anal, threesome, dog, etc, but it is not really necessary.

Yea the eligibility forcegreet seems to happen again. I think Markarth may be particularly buggy so I'll keep investigating that when I work on it.

Happened to me twice in Whiterun so i dont think its about Markath....?!

Not sure what's going on with the first two. Were you in a certain cell when they happened?

After going from shop interior cell  out to Whiterun ....(i think)

Now it seems others have the repeat issue thing as well ......

First let me say what a great mod, I'm loving it.

I'm also having the force greet problem. I started the Whiterun city quest as Thane, which was going well until at a certain point a guard approached and took my little hottie back to the quest thane and then the whole thing restarted. Luckily I had just saved so went back to that save but the same thing happened again.

I did a little testing and found that just prior to this happening my status changed from City Whore to Eligible. My character had just hit the built-in default fame score (not hard to do when having a city target of 64). I tried going back to an earlier save and unchecked all the alternative start options in the MCM but it still happened at the same point.

I'm now stuck with Guards forcegreeting and dragging her back to the Thane constantly. I'll try setting the fame targets at a ridiculously high level and we'll see if that prevents this unwanted forcegreet from starting.

Hope you can fix this. This is a very promising mod and I'm loving the writing.