11 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Just curious, are there any planned features in mind for allowing users to set their custom collars, gags, yokes, etc? Currently I'm just modifying the PW_DD script to load my custom devices. 

I'm unsure what the best way to do that would be but it seems possible. I could do selection by tags, or maybe even a "choose from inventory" type thing. For some reason I struggle an abnormal amount with interfacing with DD so it's another thing that I don't want to put a "in X-many updates" ETA on.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might find it easier to import a list of tags from a json file and skip having to build that into your MCM.  Just a thought.

Possibly. I'll have to compare the time it would take to figure that out to the space I would need in the MCM.

As for intimidate options I think a delayed-effect intimidation is probably a bit beyond the scope of what I want to implement right now. But some kind of immediate handling could be easy enough. The time between refusal and score increase is already hive-mind-speed, so until I fix that I may as well keep taking advantage of it.

5 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

torturer loses his line while the punishment scene is running ...nothing happen after he say the pummel line!?

This one here?

image.png.6e420239420aedbe80c5a6c7b0f11486.png

That whole dialogue actually wasn't supposed to be in the mod anymore, but I forgot to delete it. Did it prevent the scene from progressing?

1 minute ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I'm unsure what the best way to do that would be but it seems possible. I could do selection by tags, or maybe even a "choose from inventory" type thing. For some reason I struggle an abnormal amount with interfacing with DD so it's another thing that I don't want to put a "in X-many updates" ETA on.

Possibly. I'll have to compare the time it would take to figure that out to the space I would need in the MCM.

As for intimidate options I think a delayed-effect intimidation is probably a bit beyond the scope of what I want to implement right now. But some kind of immediate handling could be easy enough. The time between refusal and score increase is already hive-mind-speed, so until I fix that I may as well keep taking advantage of it.

This one here?

image.png.6e420239420aedbe80c5a6c7b0f11486.png

That whole dialogue actually wasn't supposed to be in the mod anymore, but I forgot to delete it. Did it prevent the scene from progressing?

yeah ..that is the one ..which debug option should i press

53 minutes ago, Nymra said:

how well is this mod working alongside sexlab survival? 
anybody tried that yet?

SLS should be almost fine, with the exception of toll evasion. When you're sent to the punishment cell it won't count as the city you were in, so it either needs to have a long enough window or be temporarily disabled for punishment scenes for best results.

52 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

yeah ..that is the one ..which debug option should i press

I didn't yet implement an option to quickly get out of the scenes, it'll probably be in the next update. So unfortunately I would probably have to recommend reloading to before that. Which version did this occur on, and did he whip you at all before that?

Edit: if you're on v1.0.1 or v1.0.2 and have Deviously Enslaved or Devious Followers, you can coc out of the cell and send a dhlp-Resume event from one of their MCMs and it should revert it to normal functionality

10 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

SLS should be almost fine, with the exception of toll evasion. When you're sent to the punishment cell it won't count as the city you were in, so it either needs to have a long enough window or be temporarily disabled for punishment scenes for best results.

I didn't yet implement an option to quickly get out of the scenes, it'll probably be in the next update. So unfortunately I would probably have to recommend reloading to before that. Which version did this occur on, and did he whip you at all before that?

Edit: if you're on v1.0.1 or v1.0.2 and have Deviously Enslaved or Devious Followers, you can coc out of the cell and send a dhlp-Resume event from one of their MCMs and it should revert it to normal functionality

after the whipping scene  ..what is dhlp-Resume !?

22 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

You can also try adding the location to the tracking list of the last city. Should update if you have at least a "2-hour" grace period for tolls. Or, you can simply claim that the "skipped toll" is part of your punishment.

1 minute ago, aspirine2 said:

after the whipping scene  ..what is dhlp-Resume !?

In Deviously Enslaved's MCM, you'd press Debug->Reset/resume DHLP suspend and approach

In Devious Followers it would be Debug->Send a resume event

You'd want to do that because in v1.0.1 and v1.0.2 PW sends a dhlp-Suspend event which tells several mods to pause while another is doing something that shouldn't be interrupted. PW would send a dhlp-Resume once the scene ended but if you coc out it never does that. So if you coc out and then use one of the above options it'll send the event for it and everything can begin working again.

29 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

wasnt there a feature in Sexlab Survival that could add stuff to the City Cells to "count as in city"?
At least I vaguely remember something like that. 
Similar problem I think was with the Slaverun Dungeon. 
Maybe Public Whore could use this for some kind of patch?
I ll do a survival testrun soon myself and see if I find something. 

5 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

You can also try adding the location to the tracking list of the last city. Should update if you have at least a "2-hour" grace period for tolls. Or, you can simply claim that the "skipped toll" is part of your punishment.

Just now, Nymra said:

wasnt there a feature in Sexlab Survival that could add stuff to the City Cells to "count as in city"?

Wasn't aware of it but two people suggesting it seems to indicate it's probably a thing I can do. That's a new high-priority task.

Just a small gripe but it'll probably make sense that the thane grants the PC a SLS whore license to allow her to continue throughout the night. No reason for the public whore to abide by curfew. In exchange, the thane could add the cost of the whore license to the PC's quota. IIRC, Monoman has a pretty well-documented API (_SLS_Api.psc) for SLS which handles the issuing of licenses. 

Edit: Another small thing I noticed for the restoreItems() function, should the condition be expressed this way?

function restoreItems()
	if !(Tracker.enforcedMode && Tracker.enforcedModeInventoryTaken)
		PW_ItemHolder.RemoveAllItems(Player, true, true)

Since we're checking whether enforcement mode is on and if items are taken during enforcement mode. 

when i do the dragon born start event, finish the quest and then try to leave the city, the quest starts again.

it seems this is because dragon born fame overrides the timeout slider. only way to make the slider work was to increase the needed fame for dragon born start. when i did this it changed to the timeout.

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

That would only work if there was a separate torture cell for each city.  Then they could be marked as in each partiular city.  If there's only one torture room that the player is teleported to regardless of what city she's in, then it won't work, unless SLS lets  you keep changing what city a room is in.

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

I've used this with SLS for a full play through (ie 7 days a whore) and found no problems. I normally set toll evasion to 24 hours though.

Just now, 43deadwood said:

I've used this with SLS for a full play through (ie 7 days a whore) and found no problems. I normally set toll evasion to 24 hours though.

thx alot. 
ah yes, the toll evasion timer was a way to avoid problems, I remember now, cool! 

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

That would only work if there was a separate torture cell for each city.  Then they could be marked as in each partiular city.  If there's only one torture room that the player is teleported to regardless of what city she's in, then it won't work, unless SLS lets  you keep changing what city a room is in.

It would be annoying to go into the MCM every time to do it, but yes you can do that. 43deadwood mentioned you could also set a long grace period to give yourself plenty of time to come back before you're considered to have an unpaid toll.

13 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Edit: Another small thing I noticed for the restoreItems() function, should the condition be expressed this way?

function restoreItems()
	if !(Tracker.enforcedMode && Tracker.enforcedModeInventoryTaken)
		PW_ItemHolder.RemoveAllItems(Player, true, true)

Since we're checking whether enforcement mode is on and if items are taken during enforcement mode. 

~(A && B) = ~A || ~B

If not in enforced mode, restore items

Or if inventory isn't taken in enforced mode, restore items

It's just meant to be used when returning items after a punishment scene.

Though I should move the conditional statement to surround the function calls, or implement a second function without it, so that the MCM debug restores items regardless of that.

A new hiccup - I keep getting the "Gallow Ready" notification. Every 45-60 seconds. Ad nauseum. No matter where I am (currently Mzinchaleft, where it makes even LESS sense to see it at all, but also doing it when I'm out and about selling or smelting or whatever).

Possibly related context - I have unchecked executions in both places (disabled in punishment threshold and also content preferences, which I'm guessing is asking if I want to SEE them rather than if I want them to happen at all...it doesn't clearly state one way or the other), so they shouldn't be possible. Don't know if that's making it spam that notification when it didn't previously, but it's the only thing I can think of that's even related to it.

3 hours ago, ihateaccountrequirements said:

A new hiccup - I keep getting the "Gallow Ready" notification. Every 45-60 seconds. Ad nauseum. No matter where I am (currently Mzinchaleft, where it makes even LESS sense to see it at all, but also doing it when I'm out and about selling or smelting or whatever).

Possibly related context - I have unchecked executions in both places (disabled in punishment threshold and also content preferences, which I'm guessing is asking if I want to SEE them rather than if I want them to happen at all...it doesn't clearly state one way or the other), so they shouldn't be possible. Don't know if that's making it spam that notification when it didn't previously, but it's the only thing I can think of that's even related to it.

That'll happen when Interactive Gallows initializes a gallows. It would seem that it's trying to load a cell with one into memory while you aren't there. There's one in the execution room but I would say more likely is that it's trying to load the one added by Interactive Gallows, which is just outside Chillfurrow Farm in Whiterun. Do you have a mod that does anything near that area, or know of a reason that it may try and keep that area loaded?

On 4/10/2021 at 6:03 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

Easiest fix seems for me to have PW check for Ultimate Combat and then skip the whippings so it at least doesn't completely break.

The CYA-style messagebox stories were some of my favorite content to add, so it's definitely in consideration. I may add a few more to gauge their popularity, and if it's something people want more of it's probably worth making some kind of system for it instead of 'hard-coding' them.

Notably an intimidate was lacking so I could probably add it as a default even. Maybe with some kind of hero fame interaction but that begins to stretch the work-to-result ratio a bit.

I wouldn't bother yourself to have the mod check for ultimate combat, I've grown used to it. It doesn't break the scene btw, just no whipping for part of it. Scene still progresses. I'm thinking of ditching ultimate combat for deadly combat lite myself.

Personally, I love the message boxes. Have you ever played beggar whore for Fallout 4? The message boxes are one of my favorite parts of that mod. I think a system for it would be really cool, and a great way to give the pc a little bit of control during scenes.

Intimidation option would be great, hero fame interaction with it would be even better. But, like you said, it could be a lot of work. Could always add the fancy stuff later if that's something you still wanted to do.

8 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

That'll happen when Interactive Gallows initializes a gallows. It would seem that it's trying to load a cell with one into memory while you aren't there. There's one in the execution room but I would say more likely is that it's trying to load the one added by Interactive Gallows, which is just outside Chillfurrow Farm in Whiterun. Do you have a mod that does anything near that area, or know of a reason that it may try and keep that area loaded?

Yeah, the map marker's there. I even visited it once just to take a look. I can't think of anything I've got that SHOULD be doing anything with that area - nothing's been added TO it - and this only started after the update. 1.0.0 didn't have this happening, this is newer than that. *shrug*

Guest AthenaESIV

Unfortunately seem to have a bug where a guard just repeatedly chases and forcegreets the PC to take her to the Jarl

Going to the Jarl and accepting the quest does nothing, and the guard just keeps coming back.

Was working perfectly before something started making the guard freak the fuck out.

8 minutes ago, Nymra said:

There is no Save and Load MCM settings yet, right? Or am I just blind? 

Not yet, no. It's on the agenda.

11 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

I wouldn't bother yourself to have the mod check for ultimate combat, I've grown used to it. It doesn't break the scene btw, just no whipping for part of it. Scene still progresses. I'm thinking of ditching ultimate combat for deadly combat lite myself.

Eh, checking is a rather small cost for my peace of mind with those scenes.

13 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Personally, I love the message boxes. Have you ever played beggar whore for Fallout 4? The message boxes are one of my favorite parts of that mod. I think a system for it would be really cool, and a great way to give the pc a little bit of control during scenes.

Could never get into Fallout for some reason. The mechanics and world just didn't click for me. Potentially if a decent player slavery mod gets running I may try it with a setup for that.

3 minutes ago, ihateaccountrequirements said:

Yeah, the map marker's there. I even visited it once just to take a look. I can't think of anything I've got that SHOULD be doing anything with that area - nothing's been added TO it - and this only started after the update. 1.0.0 didn't have this happening, this is newer than that. *shrug*

You could maybe try coc-ing to PW_ExecutionRoom01 and back out but it's a bit of a long shot.

Alternatively you can swap in this Gallows script in your Data/Scripts folder, I've commented out the debug notification and recompiled it so hopefully it should prevent that.

GallowFurnScriptShort.pex

20 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Maybe talk to Inte or Kimy? That's kind of the whole idea behind DD Equip and DCL has similar features for controlling random sets, so either Inte or Kimy would probably be able to help you build it. When I played through PW I didn't find it to be an integral feature that was missing or detracting from the overall mod function, but it would be nice to have eventually.

19 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I can confirm that SLS still allows you to tag cells as part of the town. I'm pretty sure that feature was included precisely because other mods add cells which should be considered in-town by SLS. ?