14 hours ago, alex_85 said:

Hope this come too SE soon.

Can't see why it shouldn't be compatible.

Ran it through CAO just to make sure, the only thing that WOULD be touched are the animation/behavior files. And since they appear to be from ZAZ, and ZAZ 8+ is listed as a requirement, I'm not even sure why they are included in the first place? I just disabled them (I have ZAZ 8+ installed anyway), and the mod appears to work fine on SSE. Just did a brief test though, triggered an auction via SS++ (update already released), got sent to Windhelm, put in a Yoke and a guard informed me about my new "position". Soon after, the first client already approched...

So, apart from the few issues already reported by others (not SE related), everthing seems to work fine. Will give it a more thorough test over the weekend.

I did try the quest in Solitude.  Worked and my PC became the public whore. ( Since she is playing as whore more or less anyway its no big change ) . But now the quest more or less bugs out. Had to run away from the quest-giver as she more or less hogged the pc in an endless sex scene. After i run away getting 35 Punish points i am now waylaid be some other npc for an endless repeating sex scene. ( I now there is a an approach Timer. But the default is either to low  or the Timer doesnt work ) I would recommend just blocking the last 5 NPCs as customer.  I also would like to have a chance to volunteer for the Job in other Holds.   This could be coupled with a bonus. Like its only allowed to have public sex as tattooed public whore. So if you want to sell your self in a Hold you will have to do a stint as public whore otherwise you will end up in prison and do it  anyway. Maybe with an added Torture Scene. To volunteer you could just ask the steward of the Hold. I would also really appreciate a SE Version as i basically stopped  playing SE due to its inherent instability.

8 hours ago, lcewolf said:

It is normal for the quest to be active in more than one location at a time? I ran away from Windhelm and arrived at Riften they turn me into a public whore there too.

I have two quest active. Contrary to Whiterun they strip me from most of my inventory without the mode enforcer both at Windhelm and Riften.

I don't mind but do you plan to get a public whore quest active once at the time?

It's supposed to allow multiple at a time but I think it may introduce a few bugs if you are. I'll try to work in a one-at-a-time toggle.

Another question, my most active ''client'' is my compagnon. Do you plan to restrict the compagnon or it is a desired effect?

My follower tracking right now isn't too robust. I'll need to make a more reliable way to identify followers but after that I should be able to do a toggle for it.

In Whiterun i did the story mod, i am already a Public Whore then the guard want me to go see the Thane. Then the quest start again and add a new number of ''client'' at the one i already have.

There was supposed to be a lockout for fame eligibility during the quest but it looks like that I didn't do it correctly.

4 hours ago, past79 said:

Can't see why it shouldn't be compatible.

Ran it through CAO just to make sure, the only thing that WOULD be touched are the animation/behavior files. And since they appear to be from ZAZ, and ZAZ 8+ is listed as a requirement, I'm not even sure why they are included in the first place? I just disabled them (I have ZAZ 8+ installed anyway), and the mod appears to work fine on SSE. Just did a brief test though, triggered an auction via SS++ (update already released), got sent to Windhelm, put in a Yoke and a guard informed me about my new "position". Soon after, the first client already approched...

So, apart from the few issues already reported by others (not SE related), everthing seems to work fine. Will give it a more thorough test over the weekend.

I'll try and convert it today. The ZaZ files are from Interactive Gallows, and then I kind of forgot to check if ZaZ would provide them anyway when I decided to make ZaZ a dependency.

2 hours ago, decaluka said:

Small question by the way - will executions be toggleable in the next versions?

Yes, I don't know when I'll have the next update up but I'll fix it in that.

1 hour ago, secondseason said:

I did try the quest in Solitude.  Worked and my PC became the public whore. ( Since she is playing as whore more or less anyway its no big change ) . But now the quest more or less bugs out. Had to run away from the quest-giver as she more or less hogged the pc in an endless sex scene. After i run away getting 35 Punish points i am now waylaid be some other npc for an endless repeating sex scene. ( I now there is a an approach Timer. But the default is either to low  or the Timer doesnt work )

The cooldown is an hour game-time, so unless the sex scenes are taking that long then I'd be dubious that that could cause it. Was she doing the approach forcegreet over and over? I suspect the forecegreet packages aren't getting cleared for whatever reason, which would cause the npc to keep greeting over and over, as it seems to be happening with a few people.

59 minutes ago, yarz96 said:

Can you, please, remove zaz integration or make collar optional?

I can add a collar toggle, though for now if you go into Integration Toggles in the MCM and disable DD and ZaZ it should prevent a collar from being equipped.

So far I encountered one weird problem

For some reason random npcs(like 2-5 npcs per city) now wear zaz collars,often those collars disappear after few minutes but sometimes they don't,

Never had this problem before,I don't have any mod that gives random npcs bondage equipement.

Perhaps there might a mod conflict causing this.

Just now, DioTorpedo said:

So far I encountered one weird problem

For some reason random npcs(like 2-5 npcs per city) now wear zaz collars,often those collars disappear after few minutes but sometimes they don't,

Never had this problem before,I don't have any mod that gives random npcs bondage equipement.

Perhaps there might a mod conflict causing this.

I believe SLSF does that (MCM setting), did you install or re-enable it for the installation of this?

Just spotted that this has been released so fired up a new game. Used LAL to start as a customer in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Spoke to the Jarl about work, was directed to the new thane, questioned 5 citizens but when I return to Dragonsreach Irilith is hostile and my character gets attacked. Going to try the same start in Solitude.

Ok, thanks for the idea and the mod. I used it on a cleaned save.

My player character goes to Morthaal and becomes a prostitute after speaking to thane ....

After leaving the jarls hall the enforcers from Sexlab Survival immediately catched me and teleportates my character to Solitude.

The player stays there for longer than 7 days and handles only one overtime client.

After that I've expected something, but nothething happenes. (??) The player goes back to Moorthal, nothing happenes again.

The Log files shows some errors on the main script

stack:
    [PW_Main (4B000D63)].pw_mainloopscript.getValidActorGuard() - "PW_MainLoopScript.psc" Line 465
    [PW_Main (4B000D63)].pw_mainloopscript.guardLOSCheck() - "PW_MainLoopScript.psc" Line 433
    [PW_Main (4B000D63)].pw_mainloopscript.OnUpdate() - "PW_MainLoopScript.psc" Line 243
[04/02/2021 - 06:41:52PM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call

I want to check what it could be, but the mod includes a lot of the compiled pex file, but only 2 psc files.

At the moment I do not want to use Champolion and start decompiling.

So for now this mod just behaves only like one more prostitution mod, which are already enough available.

Buy the way the MCM has a ton of settings. Are these all really necessary ??

Regards

14 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I know next to nothing about SE modding/conversion.

The things that would be incompatible with SE are meshes and animations, anything in the mod's meshes folder.  If you ask for a volunteer to convert the meshes, someone will probably help you.  I assume that SE version of the animations are available, so you'd just have to use those for a SE version (or not use them in the SE version).  Scripts, sound, textures, esp file, are fine as they are.  Some players like to open the esp in the Creation Kit and resave it for SE, but it's not needed.  ("Submissive Lola: The Resubmission" is a good-sized mod developed for LE that runs without conversion on SE.  I also use some unconverted SE mods on LE.  They work fine for me.)

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

My follower tracking right now isn't too robust.

You should be able to detect followers with GetInFaction CurrentFollowerFaction or GetPlayerTeammate.  The latter is marked as "obsolete", but I've never had trouble using it.

I suspect the forecegreet packages aren't getting cleared for whatever reason

If you're using a scene to trigger the package, you'll probably want to stop the scene after the force greeting.

I can add a collar toggle, though for now if you go into Integration Toggles in the MCM and disable DD and ZaZ it should prevent a collar from being equipped.

But guardians constantly tell me to put on a collar and why am I without a collar

Does this mod handle male player characters?  If it doesn't, I'm not suggesting that it should, but the question came up elsewhere regarding which enslavement mods are suitable for male PCs.  People will ask, so it's worthwhile noting that on your mod page.

39 minutes ago, yarz96 said:

But guardians constantly tell me to put on a collar and why am I without a collar

Oh, nevermind, that's fully broken then.

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Does this mod handle male player characters?  If it doesn't, I'm not suggesting that it should, but the question came up elsewhere regarding which enslavement mods are suitable for male PCs.  People will ask, so it's worthwhile noting that on your mod page.

I wouldn't say it handles them well, but it does have dialogue and messagebox stories conditioned to refer to a male PC. A few may be missing but the majority of them should be in place.

I will keep an eye on this mod as it look interesting.

One thing I guess from what I've gathered is that both Devious Mindbreak and City Bondage are horribly outdated, with City Bondage causing serious script bloat so I don't know how well those can be implemented in the future.

It could be interesting to maybe see some cooperation with Sexlab Survival as your two mods definitely feel like they would fit together, especially since SLS has this License system, with "Whore" and "Freedom" licenses being some examples that has as of yet not got any mechanics implemented.