For ver 1.0 test; Is this bug or what?

1. Neck collar is not given to whore after becoming whore and it warns continuously  "to get collar, otherwise the whore will be punished."

2. In item find tools, I could not find collar ID is public whore esp file.

3. Guards keep on coming to arrest whore right after whore is released in Solitude.

4. After so much whoring in city, the 35 counts of whoring (25/50) was not added up correctly in MCM stat menu. However, when the whore returns to master, he knows exact counts.(35/50)

That is all for now....

56 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

1. Neck collar is not given to whore after becoming whore and it warns continuously  "to get collar, otherwise the whore will be punished."

As in guards are approaching and saying your collar is missing? Are DD or ZaZ installed, and enabled in MCM->Integration Toggles?

This doesn't include any collars, it gets them from one of those.

Third is fixed for the next release, not sure about the fourth. You didn't turn in 10 clients already by any chance, did you?

My bad. I forgot to check and toggle it at DD and ZaZ. I have both of them. Sorry.

for 4, I have no update in MCM count notice. But, as I finished talk with master, I have 2 more client and had bonus as 52 / 50.

For check, I used min client 3 and whore did 5. So whore got 2 as bonus. Counting was good, but was not updated in MCM  notice menu.

6 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

Oh, one more thing, whore don't get the stamp on the ass even after becoming city whore in both whitrun and solitude. Don't know why?

Another thing:  Slavetats for public whore is SE version or LE?  I think slavetats uploaded is not working in SE, I guess.

The tats work fine in my SE game. Did you remember to go to the slavetats MCM and click the add/remove tattoos button? You have to click it whenever you add or remove a mod with tats so slavetats will update its list. It's easy to forget to do it, I've done it a few times.

The slavetats are also super high res for no reason. They're going from 4096p to 1024p for the next update, and the 4096 ones will be in an optional pack since the files are 15x as large. Not sure whether it'll fix that problem but it should at least make them easier for the game to manage.

9 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Maybe at face value but not really mechanically. If I had just built a wrapper mod around RP I would have to learn RP's codebase, experiment with triggering it and detriggering it, and preventing and utilizing it's mechanics as necessary. It'd be significantly more difficult, if not impossible, to weave the punishment system into it's dialogues. Not to mention I'd be forcing this mod's update schedule to align with RP's in case the internals of that mod change. All assuming I got permission to poke around that much with that mod.

PW overlaps thematically with a few other mods, but it's ultimate goal diverges from them (forced prostitution vs consensual prostitution vs slavery). It most often needs to handle the overlapping functionality itself to be 'robust' as a mod, and to allow for easier future content.

ok, but the mcm sliders in rp are all necessary, especially regarding approaching. if you dont do them, then falia greymane comes and fuck you endless.

what i miss on your to do list are the threesomes-multisomes and join-in , the simple slavery compability regarding fixed location, and the possibility to use the very good working whipping at xcross as regular sex offer, like dog and follower.

12 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i am happy to see some of my comments on your resolved and high prority list. so i really can help to make the mod go round.

i must tell you that most of the mod is similar or identical to Radiant Prostitution.  your mod also crosses prison overhaul and slaverun.

It would have been much easier for you, if you had taken over RP and started from that one. you could get 80% from your content from this one already, excellent in mcm details plus further content in homevisits, giant camps, military camps, companion werewolve scenes etc. now there is the problem that the overlap of both mods is so big, that it makes no sense to keep both.  if you take a look at the mcm of RP, you see what i mean. the difference iis that your thane is the innkeeper in RP.  in RP the player is free to start and end it daily  he can switch between active, passive and both mode. passive is approaching (with excellent mcm details),  active is the dialogue to npc.  it has a cooldown for every client, so noone repeats, except if it is enabled in mcm. etc.

RP is a mess. It was taken over multiple times and It’s in dire need of full rewrite rather than becoming even more complicated.

Actually I’m in the process of reverting to the pre RP/G save in favour of this mod.

I’m done with RP/G. It’s not working right for me and overall I'm not impressed with the mod.

I mean no offense to the RP mod authors, I’m sure they did all they could to make it as good as possible.

1 hour ago, skyaxe said:

RP is a mess. It was taken over multiple times and It’s in dire need of full rewrite rather than becoming even more complicated.

Actually I’m in the process of reverting to the pre RP/G save in favour of this mod.

I’m done with RP/G. It’s not working right for me and overall I'm not impressed with the mod.

I mean no offense to the RP mod authors, I’m sure they did all they could to make it as good as possible.

i am no modder, i cant say if RP is technically a mess. i can simply talk about what i can do with a mod in the game and what not. i dont know any other mod that works so perfect for oral, vaginal and anal sex per approaching and dialogue as RP does.  it lacks in content beyond that, though it has threesomes and creature sex in the quests. and yes, here i agree, the quests are partly not good and i cutted some out. i wish threesomes would have been included as superior as in cursed loot solicitation. but i wouldnt install Dcur for this one sucessful feature only.

i also hope that public whore becomes a round and perfect mod with all features sexlab and zaz has to offer.  but i fear the development will loose itself in unimportant details as all the other mod here do. i kicked lola, i kicked devious followers, i kicked cursed loot, i kicked slaverun, and what else, because they do not fulfill a sucessful gameplay. they all get lost in unimportant details instead of concentrating on gameplay features.  i know people dont like to hear this, but this is what left over in the game.

A few ideas for further development later...

• Import / Export of Settings
  • Support for EFF, etc.
  • Support for special companions like Sofia
  • Finish Huldas Quest
  • More sexual divergence: Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Titjob, Handjob, Threesome, Masturbation
  • More alternative dialogs
  • Adrianne should sell collars after the PC helped her
  • Special jobs:
    • Increase morale of the troops, because the civil war as well as the threat of the dragons also demoralizes them
      • Dance naked in the barracks and then satisfy the needs of the guards
    • Boost tourism, to generate even more profit
      • Travel to other cities with the Thane and be demonstrated to the public there
        • The Thane praises your sexual advantages in detail and afterwards he will fuck you in front of the spectators, to demonstrate it
    • Exclusive goods, for the other Citys
      • Whiterun has Collars (Adianne’s Quest), Solitude could become Piercings, and the next Hold becomes Plugs or so.
    • Slutty Clothing, to walk around not always naked but very sexy
      • You could help Taarie and Endarie from Radiant Raiment, to make especially erotic clothes, which you could then wear as Publik Whore.
    • The new spell
      • Farengar has ordered you to get some ingridients so he can finish his latest spell. He will then try it out on you, which will make you addicted to sex and cum, so that you also like to do the job.
    • Large toys
      • The Thane let you bring plans to the nearest sawmill to make Pillory, X-Cross, etc. Afterwards, they will be placed somewhere in the city and you will be the first to try them out.
    • Booming Business
      • Basically what you did in the introductory tasks, only repeating and with switching merchants in the associated city. General Goods, Inns, etc.

4 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

Finish Huldas Quest

Ah you noticed the dialogues lol. I had relatively little excuse to cut that one, it just kept having small quirks and I got impatient. I have some ideas to make it several times better but I'd need to put in some work for it.

Good suggestions. Most are content suggestions, which will be most of the updates after a stabilized "v1.0.1" is up.

I've completed all of the high-priority tasks for v1.0.1; the only thing left is fixing my gallows setup to work with the new Interactive Gallows. Depending how long that takes it'll either be within the next 5 hours, or sometime tomorrow.

Love this mod, amazing work, thank you so much for this.  I especially like that the punishment effects are permanent (thought i'll probably edit them a bit so i can still play my low lvl character). Having my char broken from a proud worrior into a submissive cock-hungry slut finally changes the playstyle in a meaningfull way.

Version 1.0.1 is up

It requires a clean save

(see update notes if you need to know how to do that)

This update was for bugfixes and stability. If a suggestion would have required new dialogue it most likely isn't incorporated in this update. If one of your bugs or suggestions didn't get addressed this update it doesn't mean it won't - the purpose of 1.0.1 is to make the mod break less.

See the "What's New" section at the bottom of the file for update notes.

39 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

Maybe there is something wrong on my side, when I try to open them on photoshop, but are the slavetats correct?

The dds for whiterun has text for markath on it. Maybe my dds pllugins is busted

Right now they look fine in GIMP for me, though overwriting the wrong files is something I've done before. I guess as more people test the answer will become more apparent.

Bugs:
- If you are taken to the Thane and simply leave, you will be approached again by every guard, so to speak. If you do go to the Thane (in my case without leaving the cell), I was sent to the Thane dozens of times after I was declared a Public Whore, and he declared me a Public Whore again and again :D
- Slavetats High RES: The path is not quite right "Actor" instead of "Actors

Feature Request:
- Slot 32 is not always enough to be completely stripped. For example, my current outfit still uses slot 52 for the thong. Should perhaps be able to set in the MCM.

Other:
What is Trigger 2, 3, 4 ?

Have a problem with the update, in whiterun when initially taken to thane  if you complain and get taken to be punished on the x cross, now the punisher just stands there and doesnt whip you. so you are in effect stuck there. Yes I did run fnis.

edit: second possible bug, if I wear clothes, you don't get stopped anymore.

1 hour ago, tarl7 said:

Have a problem with the update, in whiterun when initially taken to thane  if you complain and get taken to be punished on the x cross, now the punisher just stands there and doesnt whip you. so you are in effect stuck there. Yes I did run fnis.

I have the same problem. I am using version 1.0.1 on SE. I also ran FNIS.

I have triggered punishment a few different ways -- complain to Thane, not fill quota, repeatedly wear clothes -- and every time I am teleported to the Torture Room and put on the X-Cross, then the Torturer says his initial line of dialogue and just stands there indefinitely without doing anything.

2 hours ago, tarl7 said:

Have a problem with the update, in whiterun when initially taken to thane  if you complain and get taken to be punished on the x cross, now the punisher just stands there and doesnt whip you.

3 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

- Slavetats High RES: The path is not quite right "Actor" instead of "Actors

Managed to fix these. Running through the rest of the punishment scenes now to double-check them.

3 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

- If you are taken to the Thane and simply leave, you will be approached again by every guard, so to speak. If you do go to the Thane (in my case without leaving the cell), I was sent to the Thane dozens of times after I was declared a Public Whore, and he declared me a Public Whore again and again :D

2 hours ago, tarl7 said:

edit: second possible bug, if I wear clothes, you don't get stopped anymore.

Couldn't reproduce these two though. They happened on clean saves? The clothing checks ignore clothing with "SexLabNoStrip", though I assume your clothes don't have that keyword if you're pointing it out

Scenes and high-res slavetats should be fixed with v1.0.2, I won't release an update for a bit now, so that this one has some time to sit and so I have some time to get my shit together for school. It shouldn't require a clean save from v1.0.1, but it still will from v1.0.0.

6 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Couldn't reproduce these two though. They happened on clean saves? The clothing checks ignore clothing with "SexLabNoStrip", though I assume your clothes don't have that keyword if you're pointing it out

Have followed your instructions for the update. Save, Uninstall, Load, Save, Install, Load.

I was approached by a guard in Whiterun right after the new version was booted. I couldn't even get into the MCM at that point. Anyway, I joined him there and was taken to the Thane, there I canceled the dialogue with him and opened the MCM to increase the SLSF limit, in the hope that they would then not pursue me further. After that I walked towards the door. On the way to the door I was approached a few times, but I canceled everything. Before reaching the door I stopped and let it happen. I was then declared a Publik Whore as normal, but then one guard after the other came and repeated the procedure. 
After that, when I was done and came back at a later time, another guard came to me and wanted to take me to the Thane again.
But then I killed him via console and since then nothing has happened :D
Had the feeling that there were about five guards at the end and they all got this order to take me to the Thane and every single guard was eager to carry it out. Even if a fellow had already done it.