On SSE, everything seems to work just fine in the script department, all the transformations work except for those that require the assets. It just doesn't use them. I can find the eye textures in the racemenu so i know its installed properly at least. Any idea on how to fix it?

On 2/26/2021 at 3:47 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

The new system makes creating alternate textures so much faster and easier.

So here's me re-done CBBE Furry texture set and a CBBE Scaly texture set as well.

Thanks to the new system the breasts on the Furry now actually look fine. The only thing I didn't manage was to get rid of a neck-seam for the Furry. With the Scaly the blending worked pretty well.

If this is not too difficult I'd like to try to make a few more of them, if you'd mind trying to explain the procedure ^^ 
Maybe just message me if you want to

To clarify, it is only easy if you have a texture of the 100% creature (like a full Khajeet texture for the furry or a full Argonian texture for the scaly).

All you need is a way to edit (or convert) DDS files. In my case I used GIMP with the DDS plugin, though Photoshop, Photo Impact or any good image editor should have the needed features. GIMP is just the one I'm familiar with (and it's freeware).

In ...\textures\corruption\ you'll find seperate folders for each corrution and in each folder you have the fully transformed texture sets and subfolders with the partial stages.

Each texture set consists of three files, the regular texture file with just filename.dds (like femalebody.dds), one ending in _msn.dss (femalebody_msn.dss) and some might also contain a _s.dss (femalebody_s.dss). I think those two are for bump-mapping and lighting, but I don't really know for sure.

I would suggest making backup copies of any files you replace or change so you don't have to re-install or re-download everything if something goes wrong. Never a bad idea when experimenting. :)

In case of the fully transformed texture, it's just a simple drop in and replace (with renaming the files if they are named differently), though the stage textures will need a little work.

I'll be calling the original Corrution UNP texture the c-texture and the texture you want to turn the thing into the target texture or t-texture

For the stages I do the following:

I open up the c-texture of the stage I'm working on in GIMP and open the target texture in a second tab. First I check if both are the same size and if not resize the c-texture to that of the t-texture (though you can also go the other way, the important thing is that both are the same size in the end).

Then I copy the t-texture and paste it as a new layer into the c-texture tab, with the new layer at the top.

I select the c-texture layer and  use the "wizard's wand" or "magic wand" (my GIMP is in German so I'm translating here) to mark the empty area without textures. If you have multiple "empty places" in a single file in the later stages, hold shift and click them one by one to get a combined selection.

Now I select the t-texture layer and use the filling tool to turn those still marked areas a pure white (255, 255, 255 RBG).

Then I go "Layer -> Transparency -> Colour to Alpha" in the menu to turn everything that is pure white into alpha (i.e. transparent). Unless you accidentally de-selected everything, this change will only affect the selected area, so you don't have to worry about any white spots in the actual texture. If you did de-select, just re-do the magic wand select from the c-texture layer.

Now you just have to Image or Picture (the menu point between View and Layer - again... different language version) and select something like "Combine visible layers" and that's pretty much it.

Though in GIMP you need to use "Export to..." to save as a DDS, rather than the usual "Save As..."

Rinse and repeat for each .dss, _msn.dss and _s.dss (except the fully transformed one).

The only time I had to deviate here was the head. Though that might not be necessary. If the c-texture and t-texture already look the same and you only want to make the conversion due to body-type, you won't need to change head.

In my case I had to do something with the heads, because my t-texture has slightly different colours than the c-texture, which lead to seams at the neck.

Since both Khajeet and Argonians have different head-shapes, I couldn't just copy/paste the full texture into Corruption. There I used only a small stripe from the bottom of the texture file that was below the chin, used the "colour gradient" tool to make is solid at the bottom and translucent at the top to blend the two textures together, which looks good on the argonian, and okay-ish on the Khajeet, though that was due to a paculiarity of the particular Khajeet texture set I used as my target textures (for some reason the head-textures were partially translucent to begin with, which messed with my usual process).

9 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

To clarify, it is only easy if you have a texture of the 100% creature (like a full Khajeet texture for the furry or a full Argonian texture for the scaly).

All you need is a way to edit (or convert) DDS files. In my case I used GIMP with the DDS plugin, though Photoshop, Photo Impact or any good image editor should have the needed features. GIMP is just the one I'm familiar with (and it's freeware).

In ...\textures\corruption\ you'll find seperate folders for each corrution and in each folder you have the fully transformed texture sets and subfolders with the partial stages.

Each texture set consists of three files, the regular texture file with just filename.dds (like femalebody.dds), one ending in _msn.dss (femalebody_msn.dss) and some might also contain a _s.dss (femalebody_s.dss). I think those two are for bump-mapping and lighting, but I don't really know for sure.

For the stages I do the following:

I open up the c-texture of the stage I'm working on in GIMP and open the target texture in a second tab. First I check if both are the same size and if not resize the c-texture to that of the t-texture (though you can also go the other way, the important thing is that both are the same size in the end).

Then I copy the t-texture and paste it as a new layer into the c-texture tab, with the new layer at the top.

I select the c-texture layer and  use the "wizard's wand" or "magic wand" (my GIMP is in German so I'm translating here) to mark the empty area without textures. If you have multiple "empty places" in a single file in the later stages, hold shift and click them one by one to get a combined selection.

Now I select the t-texture layer and use the filling tool to turn those still marked areas a pure white (255, 255, 255 RBG).

Then I go "Layer -> Transparency -> Colour to Alpha" in the menu to turn everything that is pure white into alpha (i.e. transparent). Unless you accidentally de-selected everything, this change will only affect the selected area, so you don't have to worry about any white spots in the actual texture. If you did de-select, just re-do the magic wand select from the c-texture layer.

Now you just have to Image or Picture (the menu point between View and Layer - again... different language version) and select something like "Combine visible layers" and that's pretty much it.

Though in GIMP you need to use "Export to..." to save as a DDS, rather than the usual "Save As..."

Rinse and repeat for each .dss, _msn.dss and _s.dss (except the fully transformed one).

I might have a look at trying it out when I have more time on my hands. Thanks a lot for the push in the right direction! ^^

I'm having a problem with the furry transformation; as soon as it should cover the body, it only blinks for a second and disappears again, even tho ~1/3 of the body is already covered. face and hands work just fine, it is only the body. Does anybody have an idea? The other transformations work fine and I also tried a different slot for the body transformation...

On 5/9/2021 at 7:52 PM, lucakro said:

On SSE, everything seems to work just fine in the script department, all the transformations work except for those that require the assets. It just doesn't use them. I can find the eye textures in the racemenu so i know its installed properly at least. Any idea on how to fix it?

try using nif optimizer perhaps? only thing is tails will lack physics, that's why i hope someone can port it to SE, because it was enjoyable in LE when it didn't cause me to crash after dialogue sometimes.

then again we just need someone to port the tails over to HDT SMP.

having an issue with the transformations -- when I apply a transformation, the body flickers to a "missing/corrupted texture" pattern for a split second, and then goes back to normal but without any transformation applied. Anyone know what the issue might be?

Incredibly stupid question, but I haven´t played this in a while, and I am trying with a few mods like this. How do you place the gems and where exactly? When you activate the shrines all you get is the blessings. I know this may be super basic but it is driving me insane. Love the concept of the mod.

16 hours ago, ps2004man said:

Incredibly stupid question, but I haven´t played this in a while, and I am trying with a few mods like this. How do you place the gems and where exactly? When you activate the shrines all you get is the blessings. I know this may be super basic but it is driving me insane. Love the concept of the mod.

Activating a shrine should give you a box where you can select between placing gems and getting the blessing.

Maybe it's a conflict with another mod.

4 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Activating a shrine should give you a box where you can select between placing gems and getting the blessing.

Maybe it's a conflict with another mod.

Must be. Slow search for the culprit begins... I will report what I find. Many thanks for your answer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.2.0 (6-21-21) (It is recommended you disable and re-enable any addictions you currently have enabled after updating)

-Completely revamped sex addiction events. Now people and creatures will approach the player and force you into dialogue if the player is at sufficiently high withdrawal and addiction.

-Added a debug option to the mcm. Checking this will allow you to manually change your current Withdrawal, Addiction, and Corruption.

-Added an option to disable Thoughts independently for each addiction.

-Fixed animation checks for creatures and people preventing some events from starting.

-Added a check in the Cum Guzzler and Food addictions to prevent some papyrus errors, as recommended by hornycarl.

-Implemented botticelli's changes to the transformations to make this mod compatible with SlaveTats.

-Changed the location change Lactation event, which causes the player to run to the nearest milk pump. It is now more reliable, allows you to move your camera while in the pump, and displays a message at the start.

-Added some more checks to hopefully prevent different parts of the mod from fighting with each other.

-Made the addiction event selection more randomized, to prevent the same addiction event from often overwriting other events.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:55 AM, 4nk8r said:

Been looking for something like this so I can stop using SL Survival, which I only use for the corruption/addiction features...(mostly for cum swallowing).  Please consider some soft depedependencies related to Player Succubus Quest for the related addictions (vag/anal sex, cum bathing/guzzling, daedra).  I can ditch SL Hormones as well (for the Succubus quest hook).

Agreed... there are alot of SL mods that can be combined with this one... I love the look of the mod though, gives a serious challenge to the game.  Nicely done...

MM Miller, USN Ret.

Does the warning for the overlay slots when turning on transformations always pop up? I went into the .ini and made it increase up to 15, 12, 12, 12 for the slots like it said and it still pops up. Also for head slots the slider doesn't work, if I try to move it, it just goes to 0 and hitting default brings it to 5.