12 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Even if it was from the abandoned prison, if you had the previous version installed, the mod won't update properly, sorry. ?

yeah my bad.

im starting a new save right now and verifying each point i listed above. i will be back in a few hours with an updated list of reports of 073brand new save.

ignore my post above for now

18 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

First test, latest version LE just a few things that may or may not be issues

Reveal hidden contents

Annoyed the guard enough to get "arrested"

Was taken down into the facility and dumped off at the receptionist.

Guard was called away and I was unbound.

Went the inspector route to the point that I was to be detained for questioning.

Guard was stuck trying to go through the security station, but I did not notice right away, so screwed around and played with the button in the receptionists office (drom the inside, she had come out to unbind me. )  That got me the mittens.

Saw that the guard was stuck, so teleported her to my location with the console.

Was bound and led away to the interrogation room, striped and placed in the cross.

Misa popped in and said it was time for the questioning to start.  Then then walked away and stood outside the door.  I tried teleporting her back using the console, but she just walked out again.

I ried to struggle out of the cross, just to see if I could.

After a bit the ending dialog popped up, and I was still stuck in the cross.

I am not sure if the end result is a bug, or just an incomplete path.  End popup also cuts off the part about where to get your stuff back.

=================================

Try #2

Started things through the inn keep, and made my way to the facility door.

Indicated that I wanted to be a voluntary test subject.

Accident quest started, and I somehow figured it out after a bit. I used a spell to start things in fire, was not sure if that was right ot not.  i noticed the flint after that.

First try

after entering a code that opened the gates again,  got trapped between the gates and met with the sphere.  Got directed back through the gates to the spot that dumps you down a level into the conveyor.  Took the ride and ended up in the goo room.  Afterwards I walk out and talked with Misa.  She handed me over to Ellenwen and I was told to follow her.  Went back through the door to the goo room (I was delayed because I was not sure where she went at first.  Once back in the goo room, Ellenwen was just standing there, sometime walking around the covered pool)

Second try

Trapped between gates, this time the sphere tells me to follow.  Was dressed up in straitjacket and told to follow again. Was taken to the lift and down into the ruins.  Followed sphere to a door and to the maiden device.  was redressed a bit.  Then a ctd.  I am assuming the sphere was trying to place me into the device.

Also noticed clipping on the pink suit using UUNP built using UUNP Dreamgirl.  (I usually just use UUNP UNP, might try that later)

A few of the NPCs had hair issues:

hairissue.png.a45c1d63e56277fe7cac8eec3778a0f2.pnghairissue2.png.206684aa637c6321d159e104b4bab0ae.png

Some some misalignment in the boiler-room:

powerstation.png.4b8efd66c1d3a4ed58e7416455ec70c3.png

It looks like you have missing textures, try reinstalling ks hairdos.

My light install of Skyrim:

Spoiler

1533280557_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.27-20_03_31_47.png.49a48faa6f084eabea02f6c4cce51dbc.png

I'm also experiencing clipping when the maiden is closed. Mainly legs stick out.

I've also played around with its debug menu. Open/close/get out work fine. Test visor seems to decrease FOV and lock camera's rotation. Visor on/off don't seem to have any effect. Resetting seems to unlock camera's rotation, but the FOV is not reset.

I'm gonna guess there are some bugs with it, unless it's incomplete.

10 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

it's CBBE but the clipping may be the way i update the mod (copying and pasting it instead of installing it)

Try installing properly, please, after a complete uninstall and a new game.

9 minutes ago, Shakx88 said:

No, the ooze simply doesn't match the body. I'm not well versed in 3D modelling, but if I had to guess, I'd say the issue is probably caused by the textures.

Got it. I've tweaked the config though (IIRC, I've enabled a couple of fixes which are disabled by default).

I don't know what to say, I can't reproduce any of your errors, sorry. ?

32 minutes ago, sinola said:

I can do what i want reinstalled the mod, started with a clean safe, reinstall skse, disabled various mods and and. 

But i don't can get the mod to work. For example when i try to get a job in the facility i can sign the first visitor form and then nothing happens. When i make up that iam the inspector they tie my char to the cross and then again nothing.Misa dont talk to me turn her head sometime eeveb runs away(my char isn't that ugly nude you knock:)) and after a while i get the message that's all folks:( dont know what i do at this point. I started a new game and  noticed that the henchmen from the beginning in helgen still stands when the dragon attacks and didnt lift is axt full. Maybe thats an indication why the mod doesn't work. 

IMG_20210327_194150.jpg

Do you have fuz ro doh installed?

50 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Even if it was from the abandoned prison, if you had the previous version installed, the mod won't update properly, sorry. ?

How about a clean save like removing the previous install clean the  script with resaver to and then add the new version

Just now, SilentOption said:

How about a clean save like removing the previous install clean the  script with resaver to and then add the new version

No, that won't work, sadly. Tried it on my very own fur. ?

36 minutes ago, Shakx88 said:

I'm also experiencing clipping when the maiden is closed. Mainly legs stick out.

Yup, i have legs/toes sticking out but otherwise seems good.

Spoiler

What for is animations for Dwarven constructions needed? I didnt noticed any differences with or without it after thing at boiler room.

9 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

quick question

image.png.8ba361e6ab70e80d7eea920b09e7d5b3.png

i see the pop up.

now how do i access this menu?

(this is 0.73 new save)

I assume that pressing "E" (or "A" for a gamepad) didn't work for you, since you're asking. ?

2 minutes ago, anonyymi944 said:

Yup, i have legs/toes sticking out but otherwise seems good.

Hide contents

What for is animations for Dwarven constructions needed? I didnt noticed any differences with or without it after thing at boiler room.

Check the description, please.

28 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I assume that pressing "E" (or "A" for a gamepad) didn't work for you, since you're asking. ?

yeah it didnt........

also i have the update list now, excluding the maiden problem since it looked like someone else was able to play with it

these are all reproduced from new 0.73 save

Spoiler

1)ellen still offers signed form(in my case employment contract) in "would you like to look at any other forms?" on first conversation.

image.png.3717100803164dbe967836182ded7a4d.png

after taking an employment form from her(now i have 2, one from misa one from ellen), her dialogue option to offer another employment form disappeared as intended

2)visitor glove not removed at the exit(changing room). only suit and boots are removed
image.png.0a17c2e51035cd4489181194915d0ebb.png

3)out from ooze pool, trigger elenwen, cage ending

image.thumb.png.4a6b1bdccf457487179900ab79b4b7b6.png

image.thumb.png.11252e73c7891e6bb726332157a039e5.png

camera placed right above cage in mid air. hard to see my character without freecam

4)activating change room storage chest with ooze still equipped kinda breaks the mod. got this message and sent back to receptionist

towerguard.png.3e3e8dea16e09880be04f97c07331a86.png

same thing triggered for accessing the chest wearing devices from elenwen force VES ending

(yes i know it's techinically not supposed to happen but with better message box mod, smashing E easily leads to this)

5) also im clipping through maiden

maiden.png.b4cf0d34de4ad1bc25100314f8fe821a.png

LE, BHUNP, nord. can provide ECE slider values if needed

6)the route was interview -> signed contract -> panick -> knockout -> nod yes to therapy -> "is this what patients have to wear?" -> "i mean catsuit and boots" -> return to desk

image.png.e16e16e05fe108e5128694a7e02df88d.png

in theory ellen should only be offering VES contract at this point. i should be excluded from employment

7)

for whatever reason, right now guard34, P02 and nurse follow me out of the ooze room.....

image.png.bae16fd7667220ded93375da495eefe4.png

never saw this in previous versions

8.)

facility secretly used superglue on the inside of the inspector's bodysuit()

image.thumb.png.f0d6a1ab245a219a1c4edd713b7c5223.png

inspector suit is also missing description

9)
water sound in misa's office still there

the rest are more like suggestions and my random thoughts

ellen knockout scene - nodyes nodno? nod yes, shake head no?

nodyesnodno.png.8571269ad81541afd95be7b486d304e2.png

she's waiting for me route - i need a clue where that hidden button is hidden.....i can only find buttons for light and side room

for bodyslide, change slider group name to the_facility_uunp maybe? some people might not recognize  the name rubberresources

receptionist alanwe skin clip through suit quite badly for me. remove skin layer under opaque guard suits?

whats the odds of having old journal+translated manual still intact after dipped in ooze pool?

elenwen force VES ending: can we keep the petsuit on after struggling out from the cage?

Hi folks, did a test in 0.73 UUNP. Apologies for any duplicate reports, this thread is moving so fast its hard to keep up with the discourse.

Test 4; Version 0.73 SSE w/ large load order

• Installed newest version. FOMOD worked correctly. Obvserved metadata mismatch; installer reported version 0.71, s/b 0.73 per change log
  • Generated dynamic content; no errors observed in FNIS, Nemesis, or Bodyslide. 
  • Observation - RR appears to repackage the DDX - mxw Catsuit bodyslide data. Recommend determie if this is a duplication (if so, recommend removal). If not a duplication (i.e., improved/fixed mesh), disregard comment.

Checked for asset conflicts in MO2.

• Only previously unreported asset conflicts are the cubemaps. End users will need to place The Facility before any enhancer mods that touch these items in asset load order to maintain functionality. Recommend inclusion of note to this effect in installation instructions.

Checked for record conflicts in xEdit.

• WRLD entry 75AB reports reversion of Update.esm water flow fix (risk of water seams for SSE users).
  • No other conflicts identified.

Cleaning report run in xEdit.

• No critical concerns identified.
  • CELL 0x2C6C35 contains an empty Temporary records head that can be removed if desired; no end user impact anticipated.

Checked for errors in xEdit. The following entries were returned:

• [00:00] RR_TS_WhipCane_Drain "Whip Cane - Energy Draining" [WEAP:0C0036CA]
  • [00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
  • [00:00] RR_TS_WhipCane "Whip Cane" [WEAP:0C01CD5A]
  • [00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
  • These appear to be conversion artifacts from changing from Form 43 to 44. Recommend author review to confirm no functional impact.

Tested mod functionality in SSE. 

• Created new character. Female Breton, ASLAL Temple of Dibella start (for consistence with tests 1-3) 
  • Dark face bug observed. Recommendation: Generate SSE version facegen in the SSE CK and distribute future versions with those files. 
  • Observation: front entrance guard (Hamsgar) uses regular armor but carries an ebony sword. Unless this character is needed for combat, consider assigning a weapon of the same class as his armor to blend more seamlessly into the world. 
  • Observation: The two burning logs statics previously reported still appear to have be misaligned in the z-axis and as a result are floating above the bottom of the fireplace.
  • Issue: Guards are naked with "missing mesh" warning mark floating over their bodies (see attached screen shot). Running CAO resolved the issue. Recommend confirming that all bodyslide reference nifs distributed with the SSE version are in SSE rather than LE format to ensure outputs are usable. 
  • Opinion: At times, the alpha fighting between Alanwe's hair and her catsuit is pretty agressive (see second screen shot). You may want to consider options for an alternative hairstyle or tweak her outfit to make it less susceptible to visible alpha fighting.
  • Misa/Valacarya conversation worked properly while character is in changing room. See previous comment re: xvasynth. "Free range" conversations like this are an ideal use case for even limited xvasynth audio generation since it ensures the end user will catch the dialogue if they are distracted or have competing prompts on the screen.
  • Subsequent conversation and "airlock" exit sequence worked without observable bugs.
  • During cell block P tour, noticed that nurse Alina still has unusual skin tint. See 3rd screenshot. Since it only affects her face and not her hands, I'm assuming this is not functioning as intended.
  • Side note -- reflection mapping on Misa's catsuit looks really very nice. Good job implementing that.
  • General observation: ambient lighting in the facility seems very high, especially in cell block P. While not critical, consider adding additional light sources (even if they are "fake" and not actually casting light) for increased verisimilitude. Maybe the vertically mounted Dwemer gaslights.
  • Observation: Misa seems to have a perpetual headache. This is because of a DAR idle that triggers when actors are below 30% magicka. The idle is fine - some people just have problems with headaches - but it does make we wonder if A) she has some effect on her draining her magicka or suppressing her regen rate and if so, B) if it's intentional. Just confirming her stats are functioning as intended.
  • Accident triggered on schedule, including sound and lighting changes with no observed problems. First puzzle completed with no problems. 
  • Successfully completed the secondary boiler puzzle. For final release version, consider more "in character" debug messages to maximize player immersion.
  • In the same room as the seconary boiler, there is an interact entitled "investigate objects" that does not seem to do anything when triggered.
  • Final puzzle took a little while to figure out but completed successfully.
  • During the sexlab scene with the warden sphere, it stayed in "ball shape" instead of opening up, which made the animation look strange. However, the scene worked.
  • Successfully placed in maiden. "That's all folks" message triggered.

Looks good so far, minor issues only. I'll try to test the other dialogue paths later if time permits.

ScreenShot80.png

ScreenShot81.png

ScreenShot83.png

27 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

so i have 0.73 LE CBBE on and despire wearing pantyhose and suit looking transparent, the golden boots and gloves still have the same clipping issue

Reveal hidden contents

20210327130230_1.jpg.65faf3a0e007fd8d597696ac859fe5dd.jpg

I couldn't replicate your issue, sorry.

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

It looks like you have missing textures, try reinstalling ks hairdos.

My light install of Skyrim:

Reveal hidden contents

1533280557_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_03.27-20_03_31_47.png.49a48faa6f084eabea02f6c4cce51dbc.png

Not sure about that.  I have had KS hairdos installed for years and years, have never seen that before.  One thing I did not do was to sort with loot, I will try that and jump in again.

10 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

Not sure about that.  I have had KS hairdos installed for years and years, have never seen that before.  One thing I did not do was to sort with loot, I will try that and jump in again.

Sorry if I'm stating something extremely obvious for you, but I had the same issue, and it was KS Hairdo being outdated, I hadn't seen the new version. So check your version if you haven't already.

44 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

yeah it didnt........

also i have the update list now, excluding the maiden problem since it looked like someone else was able to play with it

these are all reproduced from new 0.73 save

Hide contents

ellen knockout scene - nodyes nodno? nod yes, shake head no?

nodyesnodno.png.8571269ad81541afd95be7b486d304e2.png

1. Nod
  2. she's waiting for me route - i need a clue where that hidden button is hidden.....i can only find buttons for light and side room
  3. for bodyslide, change slider group name to the_facility_uunp maybe? some people might not recognize  the name rubberresources
  4. receptionist alanwe skin clip through suit quite badly for me. remove skin layer under opaque guard suits?
  5. whats the odds of having old journal+translated manual still intact after dipped in ooze pool?
  6. elenwen force VES ending: can we keep the petsuit on after struggling out from the cage?

Spoiler

Thank you for the report. ?

I'll answer your findings later, for now:

1. Nod there works as a gesture, not as assent, but I have a better idea... ?
  2. It's the same as Kellogg's house in Fallout 4
  3. No, that's how we named our mod's assets, sorry
  4. It's not the skin, it's hair. Nothing we can do about it.
  5. What are the odds for the player to carry any kind of junk across all Skyrim in a magically invisible inventory? ?
  6. The scene will continue, it would be pointless to change that right now.

9 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Sorry if I'm stating something extremely obvious for you, but I had the same issue, and it was KS Hairdo being outdated, I hadn't seen the new version. So check your version if you haven't already.

I came to that conclusion before comming back here to comment.

Mod Authors,

Please update the description to indicate that KS Hairdos - Renewal is the requirement and not the old KS Hairdos.  I saw the KS requirement and thought I had the correct version.

7 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

I came to that conclusion before comming back here to comment.

Mod Authors,

Please update the description to indicate that KS Hairdos - Renewal is the requirement and not the old KS Hairdos.  I saw the KS requirement and thought I had the correct version.

Oh, thank you. I always had Renewal, thinking it was the only one, sorry. ?
I thought that "Renewal" only meant that they remade a previous mod, but that the page remained the same.

3 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I thought that "Renewal" only meant that they remade a previous mod, but that the page remained the same.

Anyway, for who's wondering, the link is correct. ?

6 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

If I am remembering correctly, the renewal came about because someone accused them of including assets that they did not have permission to include, so they strips those out.  i may be thinking of a different hair mod though.

Your link is correct, that is how I discovered I was not using the correct version.

8 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

It seems that CK automatically deletes 1stp alternate textures, so there's nothing we can do about it for now, sorry. ?

The best way to counteract that is to create a separate catsuit glove mesh with the custom textures applied to them.

You can just label them 1st[insertnamehere].nif and adjust the armoraddons appropriately.

It's just a little trick I figured out a while back.

28 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

The best way to counteract that is to create a separate catsuit glove mesh with the custom textures applied to them.

You can just label them 1st[insertnamehere].nif and adjust the armoraddons appropriately.

It's just a little trick I figured out a while back.

Yes, I thought of that too, but I was hoping for a solution that wouldn't inflate the mod's size too much. ? 

Anyway, that's what we'll probably do, since a better alternative is lacking.

Thank you. ?