hi, great mod can't wait to know how the story continue, my 2nd best quest mod so far after Laura's Bondage shop (and it's just a demo with some starting quests ?)

well i did not find any big bugs just 3 clipping errors I use [CBBE] (curvy) body and the version [0.73LE]

as you see the hands from the [oze suit]  and the [pink long gloves] have some minor clipping, also in the maiden my toe's was clipping through the maiden (but not that bad can take screenshots if you want) the rest i did test have no clipping errors also HDT stuff was working (did not test everything)

keep up the good work can't wait for more ?

oze.jpg

pink long gloves.jpg

2 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

The switch to MO2 is a freaking nightmare.... going from NMM / Vortex to MO2 - Lord help us all. I'd rather stick red hot poker needles through my manhood than go through that again.

However... It's worth it - it so is. Nothing in your games file but the *absolute* essentials and everything else can be added / removed without impacting the game at all... I'd give my right nut if I hadn't already after migrating over.,

Just do it, and clench.

No, it is not really a nightmare.  MO2 is better suited to modding skyrim.  You install mods just as you would NMM, and then move them around as needed, then sort the load order.  You have do all kinds of things to remedy file conflicts.  People who say it is hard do not try hard enough :P  Modding Skyrim is not an easy task, you need a good tool to help.  MO is one of those tools.

8 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

No, it is not really a nightmare.  MO2 is better suited to modding skyrim.  You install mods just as you would NMM, and then move them around as needed, then sort the load order.  You have do all kinds of things to remedy file conflicts.  People who say it is hard do not try hard enough :P  Modding Skyrim is not an easy task, you need a good tool to help.  MO is one of those tools.

It's also personal preference 

Need some help, see spoiler...

Spoiler

I reported the ctd upon getting placed in the maiden.  I realize that it could be on my end, but I need some information to figure it out.

I am on LE, using UUNP

What happens during that scene, and what can I look for in trying to determine the cause of the ctd?  I have seen others make it through that scene, so it is probably something on my end.

Also, I wanted to take a moment to give my thoughts on the mod so far.

I like the attention to detail, good work!  I was lost for a bit with the accident quest.  Maybe something can be done to give a little more direction to the player there without holding our hands.  I did eventually figure it out, so there is that, but that is just because it looked at every square inch of the place for activators.

I also like where this mod is heading.  Too bad we do not have an army of developers to help it get there  faster :)

Good job guys.  This demo puts a lot of fully completed mods to shame.

14 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

It's also personal preference 

True, but some like to say MO is hard when it is not.  MO is rather easy to use and there are several tutorial videos out there for those who might need a bit of help.  I started modding the game with MO, right from the start, no experience with Skyrim at all.  MO has been very helpful because of the way it lets you manipulate things.  MO was specifically made to mod Bethesda games.  NMM and Vortex were made to try to cater to them all.

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

How do trigger your PC to become a gift to the warden what dialogue and which guard the one outside or inside. I don't see any dialogue other then becoming an employee.

When you enter facility and are signing your name and stuff, tell her some line like: "She is expecting me". I don't remember exact lines...

9 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

That's intentional, mittens are a gift. ?

Reveal hidden contents

As for the scenario, don't worry, sooner or later everyone will be able to visit the interior of the Facility, one way or another.

Did you mean real mittens or just gloves (which i meant)? I haven't seen any event so far equip actual bondage mittens.

Oh.. When the power cuts down, don't go to maintenance door too quickly ?  There is something else you can do before that...

Spoiler

Listen to NPC conversations with the guard and then talk to her.

I sure hope she gets her revenge on player!

1 hour ago, Xerxes_40 said:

hi, great mod can't wait to know how the story continue, my 2nd best quest mod so far after Laura's Bondage shop (and it's just a demo with some starting quests ?)

well i did not find any big bugs just 3 clipping errors I use [CBBE] (curvy) body and the version [0.73LE]

as you see the hands from the [oze suit]  and the [pink long gloves] have some minor clipping, also in the maiden my toe's was clipping through the maiden (but not that bad can take screenshots if you want) the rest i did test have no clipping errors also HDT stuff was working (did not test everything)

keep up the good work can't wait for more ?

oze.jpg

pink long gloves.jpg

My character didn't get that pink rubber ooze thing she stayed naked

17 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

We're both on LE, so we could have kept the mod LE only, but we decided to share it to SE users too.

We're working hard to make sure that LE version is stable before converting it to SE again.

So in other words, don't bother.

alright so did a fresh playthrough. my previous issues still apply. each time im supposed to be hooked up to a different bondage piece or clothing other then the visitor suit it doesnt, it might be a mod conflict but i really dont know. is there perhaps a mod im missing or one that is possibly outdated for the lack of the device coding to function for everything except the v-suit? bodyslide is updated as well as fnis each time i exit skyrim for testing at this point. the devious things i double checked as well. as others have gotten into their little troubles it has to be on my end. what could cause the interference so i know what to look for? other than that ive noticed the patients in the vacbeds seemed to have dissapeared as well as the option for entering in the one....and final thing for future refference so i dont spoil what isnt intentional to how does one make a messege a spoiler? all i know is the coding || messege || but it didnt work last time i used it here

--edit, i foolishly did not understand until i looked again and thought back about the devious device mod itself...i had assets intergration ect....but not the mod itself. that being said tried new game new save frosh bodyslide and fnis but it doesnt solve this even with the correct devious device mod in load order

15 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

did you build the meshes in bodyslide?

no but id did a huge mess Q_Q can you help?

I was reinstalling the mod with NMM i forgot to shut down TES5Edit and now mod won't install nor uninstall

Fixed had to find leftover files and delete manually ... i am stupid ty

5 hours ago, slvsaris said:

True, but some like to say MO is hard when it is not.  MO is rather easy to use and there are several tutorial videos out there for those who might need a bit of help.  I started modding the game with MO, right from the start, no experience with Skyrim at all.  MO has been very helpful because of the way it lets you manipulate things.  MO was specifically made to mod Bethesda games.  NMM and Vortex were made to try to cater to them all.

it's not

Downloaded newest version for se and having a lot of video glitches. Women are all bald, black eyes and all kinds of havok issues with triangles and screens turning all whitish/gray unless i trun a certain way. Still having issue where i talk to warden, then go talk to secretary and whatever i click nothinjg happens. if i attack her then she will snap out of it. anybody else having these video glitches and i have all the requirements installed.

12 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, did a test in 0.73 UUNP. Apologies for any duplicate reports, this thread is moving so fast its hard to keep up with the discourse.

Test 4; Version 0.73 SSE w/ large load order

• Installed newest version. FOMOD worked correctly. Obvserved metadata mismatch; installer reported version 0.71, s/b 0.73 per change log
  • Generated dynamic content; no errors observed in FNIS, Nemesis, or Bodyslide. 
  • Observation - RR appears to repackage the DDX - mxw Catsuit bodyslide data. Recommend determie if this is a duplication (if so, recommend removal). If not a duplication (i.e., improved/fixed mesh), disregard comment.

Checked for asset conflicts in MO2.

• Only previously unreported asset conflicts are the cubemaps. End users will need to place The Facility before any enhancer mods that touch these items in asset load order to maintain functionality. Recommend inclusion of note to this effect in installation instructions.

Checked for record conflicts in xEdit.

• WRLD entry 75AB reports reversion of Update.esm water flow fix (risk of water seams for SSE users).
  • No other conflicts identified.

Cleaning report run in xEdit.

• No critical concerns identified.
  • CELL 0x2C6C35 contains an empty Temporary records head that can be removed if desired; no end user impact anticipated.

Checked for errors in xEdit. The following entries were returned:

• [00:00] RR_TS_WhipCane_Drain "Whip Cane - Energy Draining" [WEAP:0C0036CA]
  • [00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
  • [00:00] RR_TS_WhipCane "Whip Cane" [WEAP:0C01CD5A]
  • [00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
  • These appear to be conversion artifacts from changing from Form 43 to 44. Recommend author review to confirm no functional impact.

Tested mod functionality in SSE. 

• Created new character. Female Breton, ASLAL Temple of Dibella start (for consistence with tests 1-3) 
  • Dark face bug observed. Recommendation: Generate SSE version facegen in the SSE CK and distribute future versions with those files. 
  • Observation: front entrance guard (Hamsgar) uses regular armor but carries an ebony sword. Unless this character is needed for combat, consider assigning a weapon of the same class as his armor to blend more seamlessly into the world. 
  • Observation: The two burning logs statics previously reported still appear to have be misaligned in the z-axis and as a result are floating above the bottom of the fireplace.
  • Issue: Guards are naked with "missing mesh" warning mark floating over their bodies (see attached screen shot). Running CAO resolved the issue. Recommend confirming that all bodyslide reference nifs distributed with the SSE version are in SSE rather than LE format to ensure outputs are usable. 
  • Opinion: At times, the alpha fighting between Alanwe's hair and her catsuit is pretty agressive (see second screen shot). You may want to consider options for an alternative hairstyle or tweak her outfit to make it less susceptible to visible alpha fighting.
  • Misa/Valacarya conversation worked properly while character is in changing room. See previous comment re: xvasynth. "Free range" conversations like this are an ideal use case for even limited xvasynth audio generation since it ensures the end user will catch the dialogue if they are distracted or have competing prompts on the screen.
  • Subsequent conversation and "airlock" exit sequence worked without observable bugs.
  • During cell block P tour, noticed that nurse Alina still has unusual skin tint. See 3rd screenshot. Since it only affects her face and not her hands, I'm assuming this is not functioning as intended.
  • Side note -- reflection mapping on Misa's catsuit looks really very nice. Good job implementing that.
  • General observation: ambient lighting in the facility seems very high, especially in cell block P. While not critical, consider adding additional light sources (even if they are "fake" and not actually casting light) for increased verisimilitude. Maybe the vertically mounted Dwemer gaslights.
  • Observation: Misa seems to have a perpetual headache. This is because of a DAR idle that triggers when actors are below 30% magicka. The idle is fine - some people just have problems with headaches - but it does make we wonder if A) she has some effect on her draining her magicka or suppressing her regen rate and if so, B) if it's intentional. Just confirming her stats are functioning as intended.
  • Accident triggered on schedule, including sound and lighting changes with no observed problems. First puzzle completed with no problems. 
  • Successfully completed the secondary boiler puzzle. For final release version, consider more "in character" debug messages to maximize player immersion.
  • In the same room as the seconary boiler, there is an interact entitled "investigate objects" that does not seem to do anything when triggered.
  • Final puzzle took a little while to figure out but completed successfully.
  • During the sexlab scene with the warden sphere, it stayed in "ball shape" instead of opening up, which made the animation look strange. However, the scene worked.
  • Successfully placed in maiden. "That's all folks" message triggered.

Looks good so far, minor issues only. I'll try to test the other dialogue paths later if time permits.

ScreenShot80.png

ScreenShot81.png

ScreenShot83.png

I just finished reading your report, thank you. ?

Since you seem to be waaay more experienced than us about SE, do you think we could entrust the SE conversion to you, please? ?

7 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Need some help, see spoiler...

Hide contents

I reported the ctd upon getting placed in the maiden.  I realize that it could be on my end, but I need some information to figure it out.

I am on LE, using UUNP

What happens during that scene, and what can I look for in trying to determine the cause of the ctd?  I have seen others make it through that scene, so it is probably something on my end.

Also, I wanted to take a moment to give my thoughts on the mod so far.

I like the attention to detail, good work!  I was lost for a bit with the accident quest.  Maybe something can be done to give a little more direction to the player there without holding our hands.  I did eventually figure it out, so there is that, but that is just because it looked at every square inch of the place for activators.

I also like where this mod is heading.  Too bad we do not have an army of developers to help it get there  faster :)

Good job guys.  This demo puts a lot of fully completed mods to shame.

We'll investigate your issue and thank you! ?

------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

When you enter facility and are signing your name and stuff, tell her some line like: "She is expecting me". I don't remember exact lines...

Did you mean real mittens or just gloves (which i meant)? I haven't seen any event so far equip actual bondage mittens.

Oh.. When the power cuts down, don't go to maintenance door too quickly ?  There is something else you can do before that...

Reveal hidden contents

Listen to NPC conversations with the guard and then talk to her.

I sure hope she gets her revenge on player!

Spoiler

Try pressing the reception button. ?

5 hours ago, Vakir said:

Curious if anyone has found any potential conflicts with the mod. My guess is ones that can alter NPC pathing, IE deviously enslaved, cursed loot,etc

We will surely fix any issue related to Cursed Loot. ?
As for DEC, the mod is abandoned, sorry, but, if you still use it, the author recommended disabling its functionality during quest mods.

3 hours ago, roofus__ said:

alright so did a fresh playthrough. my previous issues still apply. each time im supposed to be hooked up to a different bondage piece or clothing other then the visitor suit it doesnt, it might be a mod conflict but i really dont know. is there perhaps a mod im missing or one that is possibly outdated for the lack of the device coding to function for everything except the v-suit? bodyslide is updated as well as fnis each time i exit skyrim for testing at this point. the devious things i double checked as well. as others have gotten into their little troubles it has to be on my end. what could cause the interference so i know what to look for? other than that ive noticed the patients in the vacbeds seemed to have dissapeared as well as the option for entering in the one....and final thing for future refference so i dont spoil what isnt intentional to how does one make a messege a spoiler? all i know is the coding || messege || but it didnt work last time i used it here

--edit, i foolishly did not understand until i looked again and thought back about the devious device mod itself...i had assets intergration ect....but not the mod itself. that being said tried new game new save frosh bodyslide and fnis but it doesnt solve this even with the correct devious device mod in load order

Are you using DD 5.1, after uninstalling all previous versions?

1 hour ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

i downloaded newest version 73 because in 72 version dwarven sphere did not interact when i got stuck but now in new version guard wont let me in he yells at me then no further dialoge any help?

You might have encountered a dialogue hard lock, which means that the demo ended for you (you can always restart and choose different dialogue lines, of course)
Did the end message trigger?

Spoiler

Which dialogue lines did you choose?

49 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Are you using DD 5.1, after uninstalling all previous versions?

yes, uninstalled all the old stuff then reinstalled with the new, ive said this before but to further assist as this blog has been going for a fair bit im using oldrim, cbbe body hdt. all the dialogue ive not had an issue with. some physics issues like with when i spawn in the ooze the skin shows around the wrists. . i mean any sort of assistance would be nice, am willing to swap things over to uunb if needed but...i have had small issues with that as well but i do prefer the uunb......theres actually nipples and no weird smear on the hips. im not sure what other info you might need but this will be the last messege before i sleep. ill check things after i wake. thank you for any help you may provide and thanks for you and prim for picking this mod from the ashes

26 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

yes, uninstalled all the old stuff then reinstalled with the new, ive said this before but to further assist as this blog has been going for a fair bit im using oldrim, cbbe body hdt. all the dialogue ive not had an issue with. some physics issues like with when i spawn in the ooze the skin shows around the wrists. . i mean any sort of assistance would be nice, am willing to swap things over to uunb if needed but...i have had small issues with that as well but i do prefer the uunb......theres actually nipples and no weird smear on the hips. im not sure what other info you might need but this will be the last messege before i sleep. ill check things after i wake. thank you for any help you may provide and thanks for you and prim for picking this mod from the ashes

You still may have a broken DD installation. Try testing it with another DD related mod, like the latest version of Cursed Loot or Laura's Bondage Shop, please.

Tried the different outcomes of the "demo" very nice :) 

Only had some minor issues that are already mentioned in the thread. There was a CTD when exiting the Maiden, not sure if that's been mentioned yet.

Spoiler

The 2 outcomes in the boilerroom might need a little work over as it was not clear to me how to get either one. Perhaps simplify the 3-button gear part to 1 button. So that if you are to late pressing the button the thing overheats and you get the maiden outcome. If you are on time the conveyor part starts.

I couldn't figure it out without the videos on the thread and saw I'm not the only one :P 

Which of the routes are you planning on starting first? To keep it a bit structured I would advice working out 1 flow/story a at a time as things get complicated very fast when making quests ;) 

10 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Tried the different outcomes of the "demo" very nice :) 

Only had some minor issues that are already mentioned in the thread. There was a CTD when exiting the Maiden, not sure if that's been mentioned yet.

Hide contents

The 2 outcomes in the boilerroom might need a little work over as it was not clear to me how to get either one. Perhaps simplify the 3-button gear part to 1 button. So that if you are to late pressing the button the thing overheats and you get the maiden outcome. If you are on time the conveyor part starts.

I couldn't figure it out without the videos on the thread and saw I'm not the only one :P 

Which of the routes are you planning on starting first? To keep it a bit structured I would advice working out 1 flow/story a at a time as things get complicated very fast when making quests ;) 

Spoiler

The point is actually that you're not supposed to understand how that part works, so you can't choose your own outcome. ?

Don't worry, we'll handle it, thank you for the interest ?

Sooo, you were right with the HDT on the Oooze suit - reinstalled the original mod from Nexus and the clippings are mostly gone. One tiny split second when landing after jumping, but I can live with that. Don't remember that I ever touched it.

The Nylon Bodysuit worked - once (see picture). Every other time I get instant CTD when trying to equip it, although it looks okay in BS preview.

Spoiler

facility_outfits.jpg.20a99d2e6eb88ad53dcc8e344fd422ec.jpg

Still glove clipping with the hazmat suit - which now has the right extures, yeah!

The rubber doll hood is invisible. It exists in BS, has the right dialogue when equipping, but my head stays as it is.

Going back to The Facility now - they need my help!!!1 ?

18 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Try installing properly, please, after a complete uninstall and a new game.

I don't know what to say, I can't reproduce any of your errors, sorry. ?

Do you have fuz ro doh installed?

Well iam stupid that was the missing part  now it works :) But there are few things which not work. My char is glittiching out of the Maiden when you fail to resstart the boiler. Also he does not equip an gear the from the This Rollin Warden. The Catsuits works no probleme. I using now an UUNP Body. I build an batch i Bodyslide and also installed the UUNP version. I think it is more an inventory problem, they ooze should be showing up in my inventory when equipt or i am wrong? Also they same when you piss of the gatekeeper