here's a slightly awkward situation:

after completing the mod, i went to changing room to retrieve my items

i was smashing E to get through the message boxes, and did not stop in time after retrieval process is over

i ended up activating the box again and was equipped with visitor suit again, which i cannot remove

storage chest also took prison master key from me so i cant even get out?

also a suggestion about "pissing them off"

i feel like currrent pissing off is a bit binary so to say. you have to push all the way over the edge to piss someone off

what if, say if you get the mitt at the entrance, then it would be 2 instead of 3 panick options before ellen knock you out

or say if you have 2 panick lines and finally calmmed down at the 3rd time, then if you ask a single repetitive question after out from ooze room, elenwen immediately gets mad at you

just the idea of, wrong decisions made early on will make people later in the storyline easier to piss off

Ok so after many hours of troubleshooting I FINALLY GOT THE DOOR TO OPEN, basically had to backup my mods, purge them from Vortex, re-add the ones needed for this mod and presto it worked practically flawless. Gotta say I am looking forward for this mod

SE Anyone had an issue with the .esp file not registering in their mod manager to activate? I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times, rebooted nod manager and computer, but mod manager will not detect it. All files exists in my data folder, so I'm just stumped. 

7 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Ok, looks like I wasn't up-to-date with it, so I've done the update.

Anyway, I've tried the mod again, and still problematic.

I am sorry to hear it :(
I will take a look at this issue once we released the next Bugfix update. I vaguely remember having the same issue with another mod when I still used NMM. I'll get back to you once I know more. 

6 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

I cant load in the facility. My game gets stuck on the loading screen everytime. Btw i tired with both Rubber_ressources esp off and on still no changes. Idk what to do. I downloaded the patch too.

Okay, on LE, the installation is as follows: 

• Remove the old mod (Rubber_Resources.esp). It's redundant and will cause issues. 
  • Install this version [Link]
  • Run FNIS
  • Batch build your Bodyslide
  • Enjoy the Mod :)
6 hours ago, russianskyace said:

Well I did a full reinstall of all my mods and a fresh playthrough along with downloading the newer version of the mod and my earlier issues with the sphere were fixed.

Out of curiosity, it there a list anywhere of all the possible endings? I've found most of them, but with the amount of detail here I'm certain I have missed a few.

6 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

I will post a Spoiler in the FAQ with all the possible outcomes when we update the mod because there is one outcome I haven't seen being mentioned here. :D

2 hours ago, DeltaAlphaHalo said:

what are supposed to do after being put in the iron maiden in the lower level

3 hours ago, ashesIIashes said:

when you get captured by the sphere and put into the white iron maiden, is that game over or am I supposed to be doing something?

Sorry, that's a bug. The Mod is over at that point. We will update the Mod again, and this will definitely be fixed. 

2 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

here's a slightly awkward situation:

after completing the mod, i went to changing room to retrieve my items

i was smashing E to get through the message boxes, and did not stop in time after retrieval process is over

i ended up activating the box again and was equipped with visitor suit again, which i cannot remove

storage chest also took prison master key from me so i cant even get out?

i feel like currrent pissing off is a bit binary so to say. you have to push all the way over the edge to piss someone off

what if, say if you get the mitt at the entrance, then it would be 2 instead of 3 panick options before ellen knock you out

or say if you have 2 panick lines and finally calmmed down at the 3rd time, then if you ask a single repetitive question after out from ooze room, elenwen immediately gets mad at you

just the idea of, wrong decisions made early on will make people later in the storyline easier to piss off

haha, these are the bugs I don't think we could find on our own I will get that fixed for the next version Thanks :)

As for your suggestion, I will let @Racoonity, Serah respond to this. 

4 hours ago, slvsaris said:

They are quite clear on the mod page that it is a demo.  Your tone is unappreciated.  This stuff is not easy, nor is it quick.  They have not been working on it for very long and I am sure they have other things to do in their daily lives.

Please take into consideration that I am not native English speaker, so "my tone" is not always adequately translated. Yes, I'm aware of the information on the mod's page, still I expected a little bit more content. You can hardly blame someone for having expectations, right? ;) I'm also aware of the time demands of such projects, actually I said it in my comment that it will take some time for the mod to be finished. Maybe it wasn't clear enough (my fault), but I greatly appreciate the amount of work and talent that was put into this work, I know it isn't easy, as I too have a job, family and a life that make it impossible for me to even learn how to make this kinds of things. But what I can do is give mod authors feedback on what's working and what could benefit from improvements, that's what I've been trying to do. Maybe my limited capability for proper communication in English distorted my good intentions. Sorry for that, I'll try to put more mind into the way I write in the future.

Anyway, I had a lot preexisting hopes and expectations. I know the development is a process, but I can't help wanting more.

5 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

I am sorry to hear it :(
I will take a look at this issue once we released the next Bugfix update. I vaguely remember having the same issue with another mod when I still used NMM. I'll get back to you once I know more. 

Thanks.

It is just bizzare. It completely disables every mod, despite NMM saying otherwise.
Even a new game doesn't work. It starts things off completely vanilla.

Just to confirm, is there not supposed to be an actual trackable quest? I get "Investigate the tower" in miscellaneous if I got to the inn first, but after that nothing, it's fine if not, but it might get a little tricky with how much the mod intends to offer to have to just remember where you are.   

Bit of Feedback and minor bug reports.

As others said, you've built up a lot of hype on the last update, so me too was a bit disappointed that it's still 'only' another Beta version. Nonetheless the development since the last version is huge, especially with all the nice clothes. I tried on nearly everything thoud AddItemMenu - wow, big wow!

Some minor glitches:

Pet Suit has now a bodyslide, but whatever I try, the lower legs (calves?) clip through the leather. Reinstalled the DD version.

The hazmat (sp?) purple catsuit clips through the yellow gloves - I thought that issue had been solved months ago?

Quest wise it was a bit weird that I rarely got the same introduction twice, and Level made a huge difference.

As a level 4 char I tried to be the Inspector and ended up in bondage (with a "That all folks!" popup) Had the Master key, went in that old cell with cobwebs - and Guard 34 triggered again. Seems that branch of the quest has not been ended properly.

As level 24 char I successfully impersonated the inspector with equally no quest but a popup. I could use the chest to get my belongings back, but was unable to unequip the inspector's suit.

Loved the variant when I pretended to have an appointment and ended up in the golden attire. Would really loved to have more than the That's All popup. Verrry promising.

Another not-really ending quest was, when the gate guard treated me as a spy, bound me with ropes and force-walked me down the ramp. Nothing happened there, I was unable to move or interact with anybody.

Was unable to solve the puzzle in the boiler room, but I'm really thick concerning riddles, I hate them.

Tried the vacbed, but no animation played, I completely lost my body - ended up invisible...

The rubber horse was referred to as wooden horse in the struggling popups, and though my arms were in a position as if I was wearing a yoke, I wasn't - just plain air.

What bugged me in the first beta, and bugs me still, is that none of the NPCs had any dialogue after the end-popup.

Oh, and I had a follower the first time I entered the facility. Although she wasn't let in officially, they always have some means to get close to you, which was a bit annoying. This could use some "your follower cannot accompany you here" like in Snow Veil Sanctum.

Minor issue: it seems to me that the "Recrix Outfit (CBBE)" still uses the UNP reference in BodySlide (running the latest version and chose the CBBE option in the FOMOD installer)

10 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I don't think I ever saw a green ghost in Skyrim, although I'm on LE. ?

Could you post a screenshot please? I'm curious. ?

My ghost is now a huge (HUGE) 'female' Dwemer Automaton - so huge she can't actually move anywhere as she's too big to fit under anything ? ?

Obviously another mod changing your characters, so there's a clash somewhere.

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot7.png

I have to say, all the people saying that they're disappointed or that they expected more from this leave me quite surprised. Especially the one who said there's only 10 minutes of gameplay (10 minutes is what it would take you to figure the maintenance puzzle without a guide, I'd say).

Have you tried multiple things? There's an enormous amount of variation, paths and interactions added from the original, which was only a very basic intro (no offence to farmthis of course, he was toying with creating models so it's understandable the actual sequence of events was not that developed).

You can lie (two choices what you lie about) and succeed (and get one of two very nice looking suits) or be caught, you can abort the maintenance quest if you panic, you can go through the accident quest and be admitted to the facility as a worker or a patient (or something else if you mouth off to the wrong person), or fail the maintenance part and start a completely different path. And I forget (or maybe haven't even found yet) some more paths and small or not so small variations.

There's quite a bit of options for a first "serious" release, so much so that I'm worried if the creators will be able to actually develop all of them, because it seems to me the amount of work is quite astounding.

But I certainly hope you manage to do it, because there's a lot of promise in this. As I said, the amount of options you give the player is great, the writing can be quite funny, and the costumes look great, every single one of them, although I've already indicated my preferences of course (damn those inspectors look snazzy).

Best of luck, because you have gold on your hands ?

16 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Minor issue: it seems to me that the "Recrix Outfit (CBBE)" still uses the UNP reference in BodySlide (running the latest version and chose the CBBE option in the FOMOD installer)

That's something I'm unsure how to fix, since the model is CBBE, but the shiny textures get applied in the esp and are UUNP based.

I'd leave it like that, if it's not too unbearable to see. ?

Also, we'd like to remind everyone that both me and @Prime66 are UUNP users, so UUNP will receive much more care than CBBE, sorry.

16 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

My ghost is now a huge (HUGE) 'female' Dwemer Automaton - so huge she can't actually move anywhere as she's too big to fit under anything ? ?

Obviously another mod changing your characters, so there's a clash somewhere.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot7.png

Very interesting 
But now I have a better idea on how to fix it :) Fix for this will be in the next version. 

4 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

We thought of something like that, don't worry. ?
Anyway, the time that goes from receiving the mittens to Elenwen is too short for something like that to happen across multiple characters, imo.

Besides, Elenwen is not mad at the player for ending up in the trap, 

Spoiler

regardless of what se's saying, she's actually enjoying the view, but i won't say more. ?

1 hour ago, davidxs said:

i entered the facilty and was told to talk to receptionist but hothing happened. dialogue options come up but when clicking on them nothing happened. might be another bug or if other people are experiencing it.

Are you using a mouse? Did you install the recommended dialogue mod?

5 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

We thought of something like that, don't worry. ?
Anyway, the time that goes from receiving the mittens to Elenwen is too short for something like that to happen across multiple characters, imo.

Besides, Elenwen is not mad at the player for ending up in the trap, 

just using that as an example

speaking of the mittens, did you see my previous comment on the mittens being too long for something to be put on when you reach your hands through bars?

like the metal bar would need to be digging into your face for her to put that almost-armpit-length glove on

would you consider changing it back to the "traditional" wrist length mittens?

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Bit of Feedback and minor bug reports.

As others said, you've built up a lot of hype on the last update, so me too was a bit disappointed that it's still 'only' another Beta version. Nonetheless the development since the last version is huge, especially with all the nice clothes. I tried on nearly everything thoud AddItemMenu - wow, big wow!

Some minor glitches:

Pet Suit has now a bodyslide, but whatever I try, the lower legs (calves?) clip through the leather. Reinstalled the DD version.

The hazmat (sp?) purple catsuit clips through the yellow gloves - I thought that issue had been solved months ago?

Quest wise it was a bit weird that I rarely got the same introduction twice, and Level made a huge difference.

As a level 4 char I tried to be the Inspector and ended up in bondage (with a "That all folks!" popup) Had the Master key, went in that old cell with cobwebs - and Guard 34 triggered again. Seems that branch of the quest has not been ended properly.

As level 24 char I successfully impersonated the inspector with equally no quest but a popup. I could use the chest to get my belongings back, but was unable to unequip the inspector's suit.

Loved the variant when I pretended to have an appointment and ended up in the golden attire. Would really loved to have more than the That's All popup. Verrry promising.

Another not-really ending quest was, when the gate guard treated me as a spy, bound me with ropes and force-walked me down the ramp. Nothing happened there, I was unable to move or interact with anybody.

Was unable to solve the puzzle in the boiler room, but I'm really thick concerning riddles, I hate them.

Tried the vacbed, but no animation played, I completely lost my body - ended up invisible...

The rubber horse was referred to as wooden horse in the struggling popups, and though my arms were in a position as if I was wearing a yoke, I wasn't - just plain air.

What bugged me in the first beta, and bugs me still, is that none of the NPCs had any dialogue after the end-popup.

Oh, and I had a follower the first time I entered the facility. Although she wasn't let in officially, they always have some means to get close to you, which was a bit annoying. This could use some "your follower cannot accompany you here" like in Snow Veil Sanctum.

Not our fault if you got hyped, sorry. We just enjoy posting screenshot and teasers. ?

Pet Suit: screenshot please, and which body type do you use? 

Catsuit: if on UUNP, have you built the "RR - mxw catsuit" in BS?

Dialogue isn't level based, it is skill based.

Rubber horse: you're not supposed to get on it neither on your own, nor without a specific outfit... ?

We put the follower exclusion on the to-do list, but it won't be there in next update yet, sorry.

18 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

just using that as an example

speaking of the mittens, did you see my previous comment on the mittens being too long for something to be put on when you reach your hands through bars?

like the metal bar would need to be digging into your face for her to put that almost-armpit-length glove on

would you consider changing it back to the "traditional" wrist length mittens?

Sorry, I missed that.

No, I think we'll keep them... Even a Breton would fit through those bars. ?

Spoiler

20210327113708_1.jpg.71fe06298398e146efe7c82ddaf03359.jpg

19 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Try starting a new game, please.

It was a new game. Anyways. after deleting and changing what mods I used. I have figured out that Whiterun Brothel Redux was what caused the problem. I removed it and now it works.

Just so you dont have to go back to read the problem. The problem was: I go into the security check at the beginning. val tells me to suit up. I come out and Val and misa talk. Misa asks about the tour. No matter what option I pick. the 2nd door doesn't open. I just sit there waiting locked in there.

Removing whiterun brothel redux lets Val open the 2nd door