1 hour ago, ahboojiga123 said:

Reveal hidden contents

1)ellen still offers signed form(in my case employment contract) in "would you like to look at any other forms?" on first conversation.

image.png.3717100803164dbe967836182ded7a4d.png

after taking an employment form from her(now i have 2, one from misa one from ellen), her dialogue option to offer another employment form disappeared as intended

2)visitor glove not removed at the exit(changing room). only suit and boots are removed
image.png.0a17c2e51035cd4489181194915d0ebb.png

3)out from ooze pool, trigger elenwen, cage ending

image.thumb.png.4a6b1bdccf457487179900ab79b4b7b6.png

image.thumb.png.11252e73c7891e6bb726332157a039e5.png

camera placed right above cage in mid air. hard to see my character without freecam

4)activating change room storage chest with ooze still equipped kinda breaks the mod. got this message and sent back to receptionist

towerguard.png.3e3e8dea16e09880be04f97c07331a86.png

same thing triggered for accessing the chest wearing devices from elenwen force VES ending

(yes i know it's techinically not supposed to happen but with better message box mod, smashing E easily leads to this)

5) also im clipping through maiden

maiden.png.b4cf0d34de4ad1bc25100314f8fe821a.png

LE, BHUNP, nord. can provide ECE slider values if needed

6)the route was interview -> signed contract -> panick -> knockout -> nod yes to therapy -> "is this what patients have to wear?" -> "i mean catsuit and boots" -> return to desk

image.png.e16e16e05fe108e5128694a7e02df88d.png

in theory ellen should only be offering VES contract at this point. i should be excluded from employment

7)

for whatever reason, right now guard34, P02 and nurse follow me out of the ooze room.....

image.png.bae16fd7667220ded93375da495eefe4.png

never saw this in previous versions

8.)

facility secretly used superglue on the inside of the inspector's bodysuit()

image.thumb.png.f0d6a1ab245a219a1c4edd713b7c5223.png

inspector suit is also missing description

9)
water sound in misa's office still there

the rest are more like suggestions and my random thoughts

ellen knockout scene - nodyes nodno? nod yes, shake head no?

nodyesnodno.png.8571269ad81541afd95be7b486d304e2.png

she's waiting for me route - i need a clue where that hidden button is hidden.....i can only find buttons for light and side room

for bodyslide, change slider group name to the_facility_uunp maybe? some people might not recognize  the name rubberresources

receptionist alanwe skin clip through suit quite badly for me. remove skin layer under opaque guard suits?

whats the odds of having old journal+translated manual still intact after dipped in ooze pool?

elenwen force VES ending: can we keep the petsuit on after struggling out from the cage?

8. Glue isn't a bug ?, but now I properly removed description from the inspector outfit.

8 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

8. Glue isn't a bug ?, but now I properly removed description from the inspector outfit.

well that was after the ending message, i got my stuff back from the storage chest in changing room(being extra careful not to press E too many time), and left the facility

i thought the storage is supposed to remove the suit like how it removed visitor suit. but the storage didnt.

and the suit is left in the protected state, cant unequip it

i was thinking you would add inspector suit(and the visitor short glove) to the storage chest's remove list, but it looks like you got other plans for the inspector suit in future updates.

2 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

well that was after the ending message, i got my stuff back from the storage chest in changing room(being extra careful not to press E too many time), and left the facility

i thought the storage is supposed to remove the suit like how it removed visitor suit. but the storage didnt.

and the suit is left in the protected state, cant unequip it

i was thinking you would add inspector suit(and the visitor short glove) to the storage chest's remove list, but it looks like you got other plans for the inspector suit in future updates.

Yes, all endings will have continuations in future updates and, until version 1.0, you can still consider this a demo. ?

Anyway, glue will be fixed,

Spoiler

but you can remove it by dropping it, for now. ?

1 minute ago, HyperonicX said:

I don't know what is going on, but this mod does not like me at all!

Even with the latest version, I'm STILL getting the errors saying that I have all my mods missing/disabled!

I realize that a mod manager transition may be very tedious, but have you considered switching to Mod Organizer 2?

It's the one that both, me and Prime66, are using right now.

I come from NMM too, but I personally think MO2 is the most comfortable mod manager around, for the easiness of mod configuration and installation, as well as bug fixing, since all mods will have their own folder with their own files, without overwriting each other. ?

Ok, decided to give the mod a replay in the latest version. LE, new game (a bit annoying needing a new game, but oh well, whatchagonnado)

Spoiler

I now get the visitor suit having a different color in 1st person. This is notable because while many people were reporting that, I wasn't seeing that in the older versions. Not a big deal.

I get the ending message for the Maiden device route now, but after I pressed "reset view", the camera did something weird, it's like it fell out of the map. This persisted through reloads and even after leaving the device (it started off fine but if I opened the inventory, the bug re-occures, I could hear the character walking so I think it's camera related) Restarting the game was the only way to clear it. Also, the visor "test" locks my camera in 1st person and I couldn't access the debug menu anymore, forcing me to reload.

After I did the ooze route, Cara and Nurse Alina were in the room where Elenwen talks to us. They weren't there before. They just wander around. And at the end of that path (employment), I could endlessly have the employment form burned, but I could still accept the job and end that path. Hardly breaks the game but just so you know.

Finally, though this isn't a bug, more of a question: after leaving the Maiden device, I decided to console command myself the prison control cube and see what happened at the console. I got my answer, but I also had these somewhat creepy notifications on the top left: "Almost at the end" and "I extrude". What was that about? ?

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yes, I thought of that too, but I was hoping for a solution that wouldn't inflate the mod's size too much. ? 

Anyway, that's what we'll probably do, since a better alternative is lacking.

Thank you. ?

This might be infeasible because of the amount of work, but is it possible to restore the CK-deleted texture set references in xEdit prior to publication? A pain in the neck for sure (though I suppose you could create a script to do it) but it would avoid the multiple mesh bloat issue.

6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uh, you're faster with updates than I am with pesky bug reports ?

Playing 0.7 on LE, Body UUNP-HDT, BS preset is UUNP-UNPB

Thanks to your instruction video I could solve the puzzle in the boiler room. ?

Found some more clippings:

Hide contents

clipping_stuff.thumb.jpg.d0381b20cc89838f00d51544af0f23d8.jpg

The Ooze bodysuit follows other gravity than my body. When I jump, there is one point when boobs and suit align and everything looks nice, but standig still, the suit sags more than the boobs.

Clipping with the gloves in the pink catsuit, not only at the wrists, but on the upper arm, too.

Weird things happening with the golden catsuit. It is golden Ebonite when worn alone, changes to transparent when I don the restrictive boots.

Adding an armbinder makes a short-sleeved catsuit from a long sleeved one.

Colour mismatch between the visitor's catsuit and the mittens (I do love the long version!!!) There's a colour mismatch with the boots too, but I forgot to take screenshots of that...

But that's all minor, thanks a million for all the nice rubbersuits!

Ok, we both tried to replicate your issue with the ooze, but our jiggling jiggles just fine. ?

Check if you have any mod editing HDT, like the HDT-SMP patch or anything editing the default UUNP body (coming with BodySlide) or the skeleton.

9 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

This might be infeasible because of the amount of work, but is it possible to restore the CK-deleted texture set references in xEdit prior to publication? A pain in the neck for sure (though I suppose you could create a script to do it) but it would avoid the multiple mesh bloat issue.

No, sorry, I'd rather do each mesh one time for all than change alternate textures in xEdit every time we update. ?

But thank you for the suggestion. ?

14 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Ok, decided to give the mod a replay in the latest version. LE, new game (a bit annoying needing a new game, but oh well, whatchagonnado)

Hide contents

I now get the visitor suit having a different color in 1st person. This is notable because while many people were reporting that, I wasn't seeing that in the older versions. Not a big deal.

I get the ending message for the Maiden device route now, but after I pressed "reset view", the camera did something weird, it's like it fell out of the map. This persisted through reloads and even after leaving the device (it started off fine but if I opened the inventory, the bug re-occures, I could hear the character walking so I think it's camera related) Restarting the game was the only way to clear it. Also, the visor "test" locks my camera in 1st person and I couldn't access the debug menu anymore, forcing me to reload.

After I did the ooze route, Cara and Nurse Alina were in the room where Elenwen talks to us. They weren't there before. They just wander around. And at the end of that path (employment), I could endlessly have the employment form burned, but I could still accept the job and end that path. Hardly breaks the game but just so you know.

Finally, though this isn't a bug, more of a question: after leaving the Maiden device, I decided to console command myself the prison control cube and see what happened at the console. I got my answer, but I also had these somewhat creepy notifications on the top left: "Almost at the end" and "I extrude". What was that about? ?

Thank you for your report. ?

Final part:

Spoiler

No idea either. ? I guess those are just debug notes for Prime's personal use.

48 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I realize that a mod manager transition may be very tedious, but have you considered switching to Mod Organizer 2?

I come from NMM too, but I personally think MO2 is the most comfortable mod manager around, for the easiness of mod configuration and installation, as well as bug fixing, since all mods will have their own folder with their own files, without overwriting each other. ?

The switch to MO2 is a freaking nightmare.... going from NMM / Vortex to MO2 - Lord help us all. I'd rather stick red hot poker needles through my manhood than go through that again.

However... It's worth it - it so is. Nothing in your games file but the *absolute* essentials and everything else can be added / removed without impacting the game at all... I'd give my right nut if I hadn't already after migrating over.,

Just do it, and clench.

23 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Tried the latest SE, and it all went a bit... wrong. I'm going to work out what went wrong... or just read gregaaz's truly astonishing report and see if I missed anything...

Thank you and thank @gregaaz too, of course! ?

So I just tried SE version of the new update and whil it doesn't crash anymore I still have some rather bizarre glitches. Everyone inside the facility is bald (yes I have KS Hairdos installed) and their heads are "empty". The eyes are just black and I can see through the back of their heads through their mouths. I also have some weird texture stretching in some areas (especially the entrance).
And last but not least Bodyslide. It just refuses to use any of my presets.

The Facility itself seems to work fine from what I tested so far. But its getting late. Gonna continue testing tomorrow. :)

6 minutes ago, Pristbeast said:

So I just tried SE version of the new update and whil it doesn't crash anymore I still have some rather bizarre glitches. Everyone inside the facility is bald (yes I have KS Hairdos installed) and their heads are "empty". The eyes are just black and I can see through the back of their heads through their mouths. I also have some weird texture stretching in some areas (especially the entrance).
And last but not least Bodyslide. It just refuses to use any of my presets.

The Facility itself seems to work fine from what I tested so far. But its getting late. Gonna continue testing tomorrow. :)

I'll let people more expert than me answer the rest, but for bodyslide, CBBE may use different sliders and groups than LE ones, that's why you can't see them, if that's what you're on.

As stated in the mod page, if any CBBE SE converter wishes to work on BodySlides for this mod, you don't need to ask permission, as long as you make it for this mod's usage only. ?

Same for a CBBE LE improvement. 

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I may have to consider it. But that will have to be in a few days, since I'm currently away from my main computer.