2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yes, completing the demo ?

Do you have fuz roh doh installed?

I tryed it with an complet new savegame and well nothing has changed it still the same problem. When i manuel put them on no problem. 

What i meant was is there already in the demo a quest for the medical wing ?  I know i know it is a demo :) but i am curios if i skipped something, Since i have an allchemie Char which applys as nurse. 

6 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

You still may have a broken DD installation. Try testing it with another DD related mod, like the latest version of Cursed Loot or Laura's Bondage Shop, please.

i actually was using both of those extensivly before trying out trf. but you saying latest version of loot now has me breaking a sweat as ive already made that mistake with devious devices. ill see if loot has a more upgraded version. and even if it doesnt ill try both again and give ya a hollar

3 minutes ago, sinola said:

I tryed it with an complet new savegame and well nothing has changed it still the same problem. When i manuel put them on no problem. 

What i meant was is there already in the demo a quest for the medical wing ?  I know i know it is a demo :) but i am curios if i skipped something, Since i have an allchemie Char which applys as nurse. 

You can find all possible outcomes in the FAQ section on the mod page. ?

9 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I just finished reading your report, thank you. ?

Since you seem to be waaay more experienced than us about SE, do you think we could entrust the SE conversion to you, please? ?

@Racoonity, Serah, I'd be happy to help out with the SE port of the mod. I do have a few blind spots in my modding repertoir that I'm working on developing (I'm especially a newb in terms of scripting) but shoot me a private message and we can discuss details. 

12 hours ago, roofus__ said:

and final thing for future refference so i dont spoil what isnt intentional to how does one make a messege a spoiler? all i know is the coding || messege || but it didnt work last time i used it here

image.png.e4ce74c80186114366d244495d34a412.png

just click this button and you'll get a spoiler box where your text cursor is

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

There must be a balance between being too easy, and being too hard.  What you are suggesting is too easy.

Given how many people ask for help doing the boiler room in the previous pages (despite the author listed the video already) I would beg to differ, though maybe a big red button is too simple, a bit of compromise maybe? (A fixed button pushing sequences for successful reactivation of boiler and 1 for failed instead of randomize it?) 

31 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

just click this button and you'll get a spoiler box where your text cursor is

thank you very much, i knew it had to be simple. ive had to dodge my words carefully to avoid spoiling too much but it left me with lack of details so i thank you very kindly

3 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Given how many people ask for help doing the boiler room in the previous pages (despite the author listed the video already) I would beg to differ, though maybe a big red button is too simple, a bit of compromise maybe? (A fixed button pushing sequences for successful reactivation of boiler and 1 for failed instead of randomize it?) 

In this way, the player still needs to do some guessing work, but once you found the right combination, you can just memorize it use it in another playthrough, thus saving sometime (I mean come on now some people just don't like using their brain when playing video game, you can't blame them for that)

the issue i find with the puzzle isnt it being too hard or too easy

it's that i dont remember the right button being mentioned anywhere in the manual.....

once you watch racoon's playthrough, the whole process before trying out combinations is literally a walk through of less than 2 minutes

then it's the part of guessing randomly generated 3 button combination which can be "solved" through save/load

the old journal/translated manual might need some updating, that's all.

also removing the "investigate object" activation prompt near the fireplace which doesnt do anything might help

6 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

No, sorry, the randomized combination will stay, so that me and Prime can enjoy the thrill of not knowing what will happen too while playing. ?

I would also dare to say that this is not the only thing that will be randomized.

4 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

the issue i find with the puzzle isnt it being too hard or too easy

it's that i dont remember the right button being mentioned anywhere in the manual.....

once you watch racoon's playthrough, the whole process before trying out combinations is literally a walk through of less than 2 minutes

then it's the part of guessing randomly generated 3 button combination which can be "solved" through save/load

the old journal/translated manual might need some updating, that's all.

also removing the "investigate object" activation prompt near the fireplace which doesnt do anything might help

Yes, the manual has been changed in last update already and the prompt is being removed right now ?

3 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, sorry, the randomized combination will stay, so that me and Prime can enjoy the thrill of not knowing what will happen too while playing. ?

I would also dare to say that this is not the only thing that will be randomized.

Well you're the author, your mod your call, I just based my opinion on what I've seen in the previous pages, though in the near future update maybe try to avoid making such complicated puzzle again? some people just don't like solving it when all they want is to see some "action".

1 hour ago, roofus__ said:

i actually was using both of those extensivly before trying out trf. but you saying latest version of loot now has me breaking a sweat as ive already made that mistake with devious devices. ill see if loot has a more upgraded version. and even if it doesnt ill try both again and give ya a hollar

alright so i redownloaded to the current version of cursed loot and double checked to see if i had the latest of laura's bondage shop. i downloaded the file after the latest update so both are confirmed to be the latest instal. both function correctly. also i noticed something when doing the batch build for this latest attempt. i believe the skin showing with the ooze is from the hands not having a cbbe option in the batch build, made with a cbbe body but the only 2 options for the hands is unnb and unnb special. will take some time to convert everything to unnb but if needed i could take the time to test to see if i get the same result by building in unnb and unnb limbs. but the feet work fine as there is the cbbe option as well as the body. its jsut the hands that seem to be the issue. i tested cursed loot by consol the rubber collar in to initiate that quest then waiting a day. the next stage functioned perfectly. laura's bondage shop i asked for some money to be locked in the chastity belt. also script worked fine and equiped both the plug (in this case i used teasing for the hellevit) and the belt was equiped from the outcome

8 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Well you're the author, your mod your call, I just based my opinion on what I've seen in the previous pages, though in the near future update maybe try to avoid making such complicated puzzle again? some people just don't like solving it when all they want is to see some "action".

Let's say if the player failed to solve a puzzle a certain amount of time, you can give them some hints like a slip of paper coming out of the object containing some extra hints or some kind of broadcast from the facility's staff giving out some help like try to press this button, pull this lever etc, that alone could properly cut down a number of them rushing to ask for help? 

here's a report that might give @prime66 some headache.......

Spoiler
  • The Office
    • Fail to lie to the Tower Guard about being the inspector and enter the facility. 

when i try this route, i have been consistently getting stuck on first entry, but loading the autosave again always gets the scene running successfully

video:

Spoiler

video timestamp:

0:40 first entry

1:15 reloading the autosave

P.S. minor inconsistency: subtitle says alex, moving crosshair over him says guard

23 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Checked for errors in xEdit. The following entries were returned:

• [00:00] RR_TS_WhipCane_Drain "Whip Cane - Energy Draining" [WEAP:0C0036CA]
  • [00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
  • [00:00] RR_TS_WhipCane "Whip Cane" [WEAP:0C01CD5A]
  • [00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
  • These appear to be conversion artifacts from changing from Form 43 to 44. Recommend author review to confirm no functional impact.

This xEdit error only occurs when a plugin with WEAP entries hasn't been converted from Form 43 to 44.

Expect to continue seeing it, since development is so active.

• Issue: Guards are naked with "missing mesh" warning mark floating over their bodies (see attached screen shot). Running CAO resolved the issue. Recommend confirming that all bodyslide reference nifs distributed with the SSE version are in SSE rather than LE format to ensure outputs are usable. 

In the SE conversion I gave, I didn't convert the BodySlide files from LE to SE. This is likely why there are triangles on the UUNP outfits.

A Clean install didnt do anthiny to the probleme (everthing is up to date) that the dont euqip items on my Char:( Can you tell me which body model mod do you use ? So that i can try out if it is an problem white UUNP Modell i use. The Oose Suite the gag, the Straighjacket,chastity belt and the rope workend when i manuel equip them but not when the NPC will equip them on me. Strangely the Doggysuit or Bitchsuit works fine.

Anthoerer thing how can you Piss off Elenewen ? She isnt present for me she stucks in the Medical Wing. When iam beeing a jerk the kicked me our :D

Sorry when iam start to annoy you with my problems ;D 

11 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

here's a report that might give prime66 some headache.......

Reveal hidden contents
  • The Office
    • Fail to lie to the Tower Guard about being the inspector and enter the facility. 

when i try this route, i have been consistently getting stuck on first entry, but loading the autosave again always gets the scene running successfully

video:

Reveal hidden contents

video timestamp:

0:40 first entry

1:15 reloading the autosave

P.S. minor inconsistency: subtitle says alex, moving crosshair over him says guard

wait a sec.................can someone check if this problem happens to everyone or just me?

if it's just me, i suspect this is also the issue that make me unable to access maiden debug menu?

2 minutes ago, sinola said:

Anthoerer thing how can you Piss off Elenewen ? She isnt present for me she stucks in the Medical Wing. When iam beeing a jerk the kicked me our :D

Spoiler

to piss off elenwen, first you need to finish the whole boiler room repair and go through the conveyor belt scene and come out from the ooze room.

then in the conversation you ask what the facility is, and keep asking, and keep asking, and keep asking, and KEEP ASKING

8 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:
  Hide contents

to piss off elenwen, first you need to finish the whole boiler room repair and go through the conveyor belt scene and come out from the ooze room.

then in the conversation you ask what the facility is, and keep asking, and keep asking, and keep asking, and KEEP ASKING

thank you :)

42 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

wait a sec.................can someone check if this problem happens to everyone or just me?

if it's just me, i suspect this is also the issue that make me unable to access maiden debug menu?

Thank you for the report wasn't such a big issue :) And is already fixed for the next version.