Just now, titlover123 said:

Either i have encountered a bug when restoring power or i have the IQ of an orangutan but there seems to be no way to progress after powering up the console, i follow the book to the letter, and i am completely stuck.

Ook?

Check all the buttons, and think about where the steam is needed...

3 minutes ago, titlover123 said:

I did that 3 times and i'm still stuck, at this point an orangutan might have a higher IQ than me lol

There is a video walkthrough a in the FAQ section.

Do note that the sequence to start up the pump is randomly generated when the mod is first initialized. So you have to guess it, walkthrough won't help with it.

bug reports 

Spoiler

1)inspector route - still missing ending message

2)ellen still offers signed form(in my case employment contract) in "would you like to look at any other forms?" on first conversation.

after taking an employment form from her(now i have 2, one from misa one from ellen), her dialogue option to offer another employment form disappeared

3)visitor glove not removed at the exit(changing room). only suit and boots are removed
image.png.0a17c2e51035cd4489181194915d0ebb.png

4)out from ooze pool, trigger elenwen, cage ending
camera placed right above cage in mid air. cant see my character properly without freecam

5)activating change room storage chest with ooze still equipped kinda breaks the mod. got this message and sent back to receptionist

towerguard.png.3e3e8dea16e09880be04f97c07331a86.png

same thing triggered for accessing the chest wearing devices from elenwen force VES ending

6)dwemer sphere ending:

got ending message box this time. still stuck in the maiden and cant interact with it.

i was able to bug out of it(unintentionally). I try to wait a few hours and see if anything would happene. DD's own "with in chastity belt, trigger mastrubation" function triggered after the wait and i teleported out of the maiden to mastrubate. after the mastrubation ended cuz of chastity belt i was able to run around freely and exit the room through the portal. but im 99% sure this was not the intended way of getting out

7) also im clipping through maiden

maiden.png.b4cf0d34de4ad1bc25100314f8fe821a.png

LE, BHUNP, nord. can provide ECE slider values if needed

8)the route was interview -> signed contract -> panick -> knockout -> nod yes to therapy -> "is this what patients have to wear?" -> "i mean catsuit and boots" -> return to desk

image.png.e16e16e05fe108e5128694a7e02df88d.png

in theory ellen should only be offering VES contract at this point. i should be excluded from employment

the rest are more like suggestions and my random thoughts

ellen knockout scene - nodyes nodno? nod yes, shake head no?

nodyesnodno.png.8571269ad81541afd95be7b486d304e2.png

she's waiting for me route - i need a clue where that hidden button is hidden.....i can only find buttons for light and side room

for bodyslide, change slider group name to the_facility_uunp maybe? some people might not recognize  the name rubberresources

receptionist alanwe skin clip through suit quite badly for me. remove skin layer under opaque guard suits?

water sound in misa's office quiter but still there

how realistic is it to have old journal+translated manual intact after dipped in ooze suit?

elenwen force VES ending: can we keep the petsuit on after struggling out from the cage?

I can do what i want reinstalled the mod, started with a clean safe, reinstall skse, disabled various mods and and. 

But i don't can get the mod to work. For example when i try to get a job in the facility i can sign the first visitor form and then nothing happens. When i make up that iam the inspector they tie my char to the cross and then again nothing.Misa dont talk to me turn her head sometime eeveb runs away(my char isn't that ugly nude you knock:)) and after a while i get the message that's all folks:( dont know what i do at this point. I started a new game and  noticed that the henchmen from the beginning in helgen still stands when the dragon attacks and didnt lift is axt full. Maybe thats an indication why the mod doesn't work. 

IMG_20210327_194150.jpg

2 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

bug reports 

Hide contents

1)inspector route - still missing ending message

2)ellen still offers signed form(in my case employment contract) in "would you like to look at any other forms?" on first conversation.

after taking an employment form from her(now i have 2, one from misa one from ellen), her dialogue option to offer another employment form disappeared

3)visitor glove not removed at the exit(changing room). only suit and boots are removed
image.png.0a17c2e51035cd4489181194915d0ebb.png

4)out from ooze pool, trigger elenwen, cage ending
camera placed right above cage in mid air. cant see my character properly without freecam

5)activating change room storage chest with ooze still equipped kinda breaks the mod. got this message and sent back to receptionist

towerguard.png.3e3e8dea16e09880be04f97c07331a86.png

same thing triggered for accessing the chest wearing devices from elenwen force VES ending

6)dwemer sphere ending:

got ending message box this time. still stuck in the maiden and cant interact with it.

i was able to bug out of it(unintentionally). I try to wait a few hours and see if anything would happene. DD's own "with in chastity belt, trigger mastrubation" function triggered after the wait and i teleported out of the maiden to mastrubate. after the mastrubation ended cuz of chastity belt i was able to run around freely and exit the room through the portal. but im 99% sure this was not the intended way of getting out

7) also im clipping through maiden

maiden.png.b4cf0d34de4ad1bc25100314f8fe821a.png

LE, BHUNP, nord. can provide ECE slider values if needed

8)the route was interview -> signed contract -> panick -> knockout -> nod yes to therapy -> "is this what patients have to wear?" -> "i mean catsuit and boots" -> return to desk

image.png.e16e16e05fe108e5128694a7e02df88d.png

in theory ellen should only be offering VES contract at this point. i should be excluded from employment

the rest are more like suggestions and my random thoughts

ellen knockout scene - nodyes nodno? nod yes, shake head no?

nodyesnodno.png.8571269ad81541afd95be7b486d304e2.png

she's waiting for me route - i need a clue where that hidden button is hidden.....i can only find buttons for light and side room

for bodyslide, change slider group name to the_facility_uunp maybe? some people might not recognize  the name rubberresources

receptionist alanwe skin clip through suit quite badly for me. remove skin layer under opaque guard suits?

water sound in misa's office quiter but still there

how realistic is it to have old journal+translated manual intact after dipped in ooze suit?

elenwen force VES ending: can we keep the petsuit on after struggling out from the cage?

Are you on a completely new game?

First test, latest version LE just a few things that may or may not be issues

Spoiler

Annoyed the guard enough to get "arrested"

Was taken down into the facility and dumped off at the receptionist.

Guard was called away and I was unbound.

Went the inspector route to the point that I was to be detained for questioning.

Guard was stuck trying to go through the security station, but I did not notice right away, so screwed around and played with the button in the receptionists office (drom the inside, she had come out to unbind me. )  That got me the mittens.

Saw that the guard was stuck, so teleported her to my location with the console.

Was bound and led away to the interrogation room, striped and placed in the cross.

Misa popped in and said it was time for the questioning to start.  Then then walked away and stood outside the door.  I tried teleporting her back using the console, but she just walked out again.

I ried to struggle out of the cross, just to see if I could.

After a bit the ending dialog popped up, and I was still stuck in the cross.

I am not sure if the end result is a bug, or just an incomplete path.  End popup also cuts off the part about where to get your stuff back.

=================================

Try #2

Started things through the inn keep, and made my way to the facility door.

Indicated that I wanted to be a voluntary test subject.

Accident quest started, and I somehow figured it out after a bit. I used a spell to start things in fire, was not sure if that was right ot not.  i noticed the flint after that.

First try

after entering a code that opened the gates again,  got trapped between the gates and met with the sphere.  Got directed back through the gates to the spot that dumps you down a level into the conveyor.  Took the ride and ended up in the goo room.  Afterwards I walk out and talked with Misa.  She handed me over to Ellenwen and I was told to follow her.  Went back through the door to the goo room (I was delayed because I was not sure where she went at first.  Once back in the goo room, Ellenwen was just standing there, sometime walking around the covered pool)

Second try

Trapped between gates, this time the sphere tells me to follow.  Was dressed up in straitjacket and told to follow again. Was taken to the lift and down into the ruins.  Followed sphere to a door and to the maiden device.  was redressed a bit.  Then a ctd.  I am assuming the sphere was trying to place me into the device.

Also noticed clipping on the pink suit using UUNP built using UUNP Dreamgirl.  (I usually just use UUNP UNP, might try that later)

A few of the NPCs had hair issues:

hairissue.png.a45c1d63e56277fe7cac8eec3778a0f2.pnghairissue2.png.206684aa637c6321d159e104b4bab0ae.png

Some some misalignment in the boiler-room:

powerstation.png.4b8efd66c1d3a4ed58e7416455ec70c3.png

the hazmat suit works now, but have  questions about the golden suit

i think i fixed the look of it and wondering if it's correct, and wearing it with the golden gear from the facilty reveals some issues

Spoiler

20210327113352_1.jpg.c259f4d1f55976b988a38f4934f33f5d.jpg

using another golden suit seems to work for me

20210327113447_1.jpg.728b53d1c8f6b350c7423d2878fd0ea7.jpg20210327113811_1.jpg.2b9a32304fa3d522dfe9de6e4bc34edf.jpg20210327113848_1.jpg.00795fb3ff662e3a624530ea136c64df.jpg

here's what you posted racoonity and the issue on my side

20210325160638_1.jpg.44b10eac265e3d63bef93b5e2285a180.jpg179432361_goldensuit.png.82f1672e98203629df12b341f6349ddd.png

7 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

the save was from abandoned prison, i can try to reproduce all those with a new new game 

see you in a few hours

Even if it was from the abandoned prison, if you had the previous version installed, the mod won't update properly, sorry. ?

11 minutes ago, sinola said:

I can do what i want reinstalled the mod, started with a clean safe, reinstall skse, disabled various mods and and. 

But i don't can get the mod to work. For example when i try to get a job in the facility i can sign the first visitor form and then nothing happens. When i make up that iam the inspector they tie my char to the cross and then again nothing.Misa dont talk to me turn her head sometime eeveb runs away(my char isn't that ugly nude you knock:)) and after a while i get the message that's all folks:( dont know what i do at this point. I started a new game and  noticed that the henchmen from the beginning in helgen still stands when the dragon attacks and didnt lift is axt full. Maybe thats an indication why the mod doesn't work. 

IMG_20210327_194150.jpg

you should be using Live another life to start modded skyrim.  I do not know your modding level, but my guess is you skipped some necessary steps when installing your mods.  If you are unfamiliar with, or new to modding the game, please visit the SkyrimMods subreddit and read the information they have posted on the side bar.

8 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

the hazmat suit works now, but have  questions about the golden suit

i think i fixed the look of it and wondering if it's correct, and wearing it with the golden gear from the facilty reveals some issues

Reveal hidden contents

20210327113352_1.jpg.c259f4d1f55976b988a38f4934f33f5d.jpg

using another golden suit seems to work for me

20210327113447_1.jpg.728b53d1c8f6b350c7423d2878fd0ea7.jpg20210327113811_1.jpg.2b9a32304fa3d522dfe9de6e4bc34edf.jpg20210327113848_1.jpg.00795fb3ff662e3a624530ea136c64df.jpg

here's what you posted racoonity and the issue on my side

20210325160638_1.jpg.44b10eac265e3d63bef93b5e2285a180.jpg179432361_goldensuit.png.82f1672e98203629df12b341f6349ddd.png

CBBE or UUNP?

By the way, regarding the issue with finalizing the contracts. Not sure if it was fixed. I believe if you sign the worker contract in Misa's office, it calls SetStage(198) somewhere. It prevents PC from changing their mind later because the line leading to the final decision is not available if the stage 198 is set.

1 minute ago, slvsaris said:

you should be using Live another life to start modded skyrim.  I do not know your modding level, but my guess is you skipped some necessary steps when installing your mods.  If you are unfamiliar with, or new to modding the game, please visit the SkyrimMods subreddit and read the information they have posted on the side bar.

Well i am not new to modding skyrim. 

Everything else works its only this mod who gives me this problems. :)

2 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Does the ooze cause CTD too?
The model is exactly the same.

No, the ooze simply doesn't match the body. I'm not well versed in 3D modelling, but if I had to guess, I'd say the issue is probably caused by the textures.

2 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Try installing crash fixes, please.

Got it. I've tweaked the config though (IIRC, I've enabled a couple of fixes which are disabled by default).