5 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Thank you for the report wasn't such a big issue :) And is already fixed for the next version. 

oh so you figured out why i cant access maiden debug menu while others can?

that would be great news, wont want to be the only one locked out of certain features.

19 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

oh so you figured out why i cant access maiden debug menu while others can?

that would be great news, wont want to be the only one locked out of certain features.

Not exactly :sweat_smile: I was talking about the broken scene, but I did make some changes to the maiden code that might fix your problem too. 

2 minutes ago, russianskyace said:

Out of curiosity, how is the dialogue triggered for this:

Hide contents

Fail to lie to the Tower Guard about being the inspector and enter the facility. 

I haven't seen more options with the guard in my playthroughs.

Spoiler

You need to talk to the innkeepers first. ?

Changelog for V0.74 - LE Only for now

1. Fixed: Inspector Outfit's description
  2. Fixed: some gag dialogue
  3. Changed: transparent golden catsuit to normal golden catsuit
  4. Fixed: some paperwork dialogue issues
  5. Removed: visor in the maiden
  6. Fixed: gloves not removed when exiting the Facility
  7. Fixed: clothing chest for "E" smashers
  8. Removed: redundant catsuits from BS
  9. Fixed: mxw gloves UUNP
  10. Fixed: mxw Rubber Gloves UUNP
  11. Fixed: mxw Catsuit UUNP
  12. Fixed: uninvited guests after ooze pool
  13. Fixed: burning forms
  14. Changed: Visitor mittens color
  15. Changed: Maiden size
  16. Removed: pointless object prompt
  17. Fixed misaligned Statics in the Boiler room. 
  18. Changed: End message during Questioning should display a little sooner 
  19. Changed: Maiden scales instead of player. Fixes CTD
  20. Fixed: end message not showing properly

Good work, team! 

after a couple patches, I got everything working. Couldn’t ignite the boiler quite right with flames spell/books, but with the wood it caught. Been poking around testing all the dialog and outcomes.

So, I LOVE the direction the mod is going. It’s not exactly what I would have done, but you know what? That’s great, because it’s fresh for me, and I don’t know what’s going to happen, lol. 

I really enjoy the new prominence in the plot of the still-active Dwemer machines. The puzzle confused me at first but probably because there was a script issue in the first release, for me. Now it works fine. Besides. It’s more fun, IMO, to fuck it up...

now for light constructive advice! I’d suggest more repeatable dialog with NPCs—a little bit goes a long way for immersion. I really loved the scene with the secretary and her response to you freaking out—and I feel like—if you continue to stay in the facility, your poor behavior under pressure should at least disqualify you from guard duty. 

All around, looking great. Clearly a lot of effort and  has gone into this update.

2 hours ago, Hylysi said:

In the SE conversion I gave, I didn't convert the BodySlide files from LE to SE. This is likely why there are triangles on the UUNP outfits.

I've got to shape the suit to the SE CBBE, it's a different shape from LE CBBE.

Also got to update my 'puter to Win10 so I can use the nif converter, hopefully a weighted nif will bypass the OS bug when using multiple references.

1 minute ago, Lekefeno said:

When i lie about having an interview with the warden i get a black screen and a message but i cant load the next scene ? Is that normal or just a bug on my side?

It doesn't happen to us.
Do you have crash fixes installed?
Do you have all requirements up to date?
Try updating the mod to 0.74, if you are on LE.
Remember to start a new game, please.

26 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

Good work, team! 

after a couple patches, I got everything working. Couldn’t ignite the boiler quite right with flames spell/books, but with the wood it caught. Been poking around testing all the dialog and outcomes.

So, I LOVE the direction the mod is going. It’s not exactly what I would have done, but you know what? That’s great, because it’s fresh for me, and I don’t know what’s going to happen, lol. 

I really enjoy the new prominence in the plot of the still-active Dwemer machines. The puzzle confused me at first but probably because there was a script issue in the first release, for me. Now it works fine. Besides. It’s more fun, IMO, to fuck it up...

now for light constructive advice! I’d suggest more repeatable dialog with NPCs—a little bit goes a long way for immersion. I really loved the scene with the secretary and her response to you freaking out—and I feel like—if you continue to stay in the facility, your poor behavior under pressure should at least disqualify you from guard duty. 

All around, looking great. Clearly a lot of effort and  has gone into this update.

Thank you. ?

We planned to add sandboxing dialogues in future plot-updates.

Spoiler

In theory, after freaking out with the Secretary, you shouldn't be able to get employed anymore.
A bug is allowing that, but it will be fixed in the future.

@Racoonity, Serah

something i forgot to reply to you about

since you decide to keep the bodyslide group name, maybe consider mentioning that in installation/FAQs?

i've been following this mod before prime66 took over so i know, but the name rubber resources might not be immediately obvious to newer people

something like

Run Bodyslide to generate all the meshes

• you can find bodyslide files for this mod under group name "Rubber Resources UUNP/CBBE"

also im looking at the ooze suit stages. the stages contain the body, but final suit is just suit no body

would you consider adding a matching body layer to the final ooze suit and set it to hide player body when equipped?

this would eliminate potential clipping between standard UUNP and UNP variants(like BHUNP im using)

2 hours ago, MasterChriss said:

@roofus__
Still having trouble with not automaticly euipping devious gear?

Had the same problem and made it work....

For me it worked when ONLY Devious Devices 5.1  was loaded and NOT devious expansion, equip etc.

thats the issue? ill try it again after removing those but that sounds to me like i cant use some other mods as those are a requirement. but ive been doing so many fresh playthrus anyways so it hardly matters. but wow.....thats um...quite the thing to mess things up. maybe some support is needed for the coding to work with those on? im not sure what about those is stopping the code form working. but thanks for the heads up. i never imagined those mods would be the issue

Great work!  
I'm especially curious what happen next when you mess combination too many times. How plot will unravel itself after 'certain events'. I was following this modification from the start when it was being developed by original autor. I loved this concept but time was passing by and no updates were done. Original autor created something else,  I've tried. It was also very good but again - no updates. Interior that you guys created looks amazing! Really. When for the first time stairs folded themselfs I was like: "Wow! Amazing!" and my jaw dropped. NPC looks really good too. Ellen is my favorite so far :). I'm excited to see what will happen next. Keep up great work. Thank you.

I have a question tho. Also loved transparent catsuit but in changelog 0.74 you've changed transparent golden catsuit to regular one. Why is that? I think transparent versions look better.

35 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

thats the issue? ill try it again after removing those but that sounds to me like i cant use some other mods as those are a requirement. but ive been doing so many fresh playthrus anyways so it hardly matters. but wow.....thats um...quite the thing to mess things up. maybe some support is needed for the coding to work with those on? im not sure what about those is stopping the code form working. but thanks for the heads up. i never imagined those mods would be the issue

I thought DD5 was meant to be an all in one, no need for the separate packages anymore?

2 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

I thought DD5 was meant to be an all in one, no need for the separate packages anymore?

Yes from DD5 all DD files are in the same place. ?

39 minutes ago, roofus__ said:

Please, uninstall all previous versions of DD and install 5.1 only. ?

9 minutes ago, Aerothick said:

Great work!  
I'm especially curious what happen next when you mess combination too many times. How plot will unravel itself after 'certain events'. I was following this modification from the start when it was being developed by original autor. I loved this concept but time was passing by and no updates were done. Original autor created something else,  I've tried. It was also very good but again - no updates. Interior that you guys created looks amazing! Really. When for the first time stairs folded themselfs I was like: "Wow! Amazing!" and my jaw dropped. NPC looks really good too. Ellen is my favorite so far :). I'm excited to see what will happen next. Keep up great work. Thank you.

I have a question tho. Also loved transparent catsuit but in changelog 0.74 you've changed transparent golden catsuit to regular one. Why is that? I think transparent versions look better.

Thank you. ?

The transparent version had some unfixable clipping with the golden restrictive boots, so to keep the set we had to switch the catsuit. ?

5 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

some thoughts on the ooze suit:

Hide contents

I liked the concept, however, I think it might be more immersive if the ooze dried to a seamless suit.

Spoiler

Yes, you're right. When we first made the transformation we only had the mxw catsuit. We'll change it in next version. ?

4 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, you're right. When we first made the transformation we only had the mxw catsuit. We'll change it in next version. ?

repeating myself from #1187 since you didnt see it..

can you add skin to ooze suit's nif, and set it to hide player's original skin

this would eliminate any boob clipping (at the risk of wrist/ankle seams)

6 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

repeating myself from #1187 since you didnt see it..

can you add skin to ooze suit's nif, and set it to hide player's original skin

this would eliminate any boob clipping (at the risk of wrist/ankle seams)

Oh, sorry, I forgot to answer.  ?
I did it already for next version. ?

2 minutes ago, Rubbermatt said:

Damn so fast with updates you've created a new one before I even finished installing the last one & sorting out my load order.

? Sorry.

Great progress so far! If I may I'd like to offer an idea for a future update (of course after the bug fixes are done). But I'd like to see a mechanic where the player is rated from level 1-3(or more if possible) based on certain qualities, as a result the player is locked into increasingly restrictive devices. IE, lvl 1, player just wears the catsuit, Lvl 2, the player wears a straitjacket and is put in the vacbed for longer than usual, lvl3 the most severe, the player is locked into the maiden for long hours and when they aren't they're isolated from the rest of the patients. Once again, ill happily wait for the current build to be stable before adding features.