2 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Nononononono, don't do that! There's no need ? 

I mean, unless you're thinking of permanently switching to UUNP, of course.

Dont worry! I was thinking permanently! If i remember right it was some mod i loved why i was using CBBE. I just checked all my mods and everyone is supporting UUNP now ?
I will test that file you posted very soon! :) 

Oh i forgot to say... I love your and Prime66 work, lovely! And also keep teasing! The progress from 0.6 to 0.7 was very big and i think this modding is hobby for you guys so i really appreciate all the work you guys put to this! And support what you give in this thread! ❤️ 

few more bug reports incoming

Spoiler

1)

so first i entered the facility from the "annoyed gatekeeper/arrested by gatekeeper" route. after misa calls the gatekeeper to the office and guard35 came over and untie me and say i can still visit the facility to find out more, i go and speak to receptionist

the receptionist, who was involved with the whole event with the gatekeeper, still asks "how did the self proclaimed hero let you down"

i know it's just reusing normal intro but at that moment it really feels weird for me

2)

image.png.c5f033859de966539b5ebcc864daa2d0.pngalso typo here, and im curious what difference passing/failing that persuade makes. ive only been able to get the same outcome so far

3)

i be that annoying kid and got myself a pair of mitten before starting my conversation with receptionist,

then i chose the "she's waiting for me" route, so receptionist ordered guards to kidnap me to H.R. office

image.png.a05b93f6bd2bbcf70f4145b68cbe397f.png

i see this error message during blackout.

and after i resume control, this is what my inventory looks like

image.png.0865917d966d4a1b049471be38bfa7b8.png

mitts arent properly removed

4) after i get out from the hanging device, i have the prison master key, but both doors are barred by lockdown so i still cant leave HR office..

and then these.

i should stop editing my posts as this thread's been going too fast for edits to be seen.......

Spoiler

inspector's suit description

image.png.a75cc22affd7bc9de9fe32c7be44c22a.png

this area of misa's office you can hear water sound very clearly, the fountain down there is a bit loud..

image.thumb.png.cdc838dc098ca1259aa2d215ff1bf24f.png

image.png.93eab8452467cc5a17a320147e3f8296.png

activation distance not set i guess...

yes i can actually sleep on the beds without getting into the cells lol

image.png.86ee4345a6aa1c3319e15e6dc9763c95.png

7 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

few more bug reports incoming

Hide contents

1)

so first i entered the facility from the "annoyed gatekeeper/arrested by gatekeeper" route. after misa calls the gatekeeper to the office and guard35 came over and untie me and say i can still visit the facility to find out more, i go and speak to receptionist

the receptionist, who was involved with the whole event with the gatekeeper, still asks "how did the self proclaimed hero let you down"

i know it's just reusing normal intro but at that moment it really feels weird for me

2)

image.png.c5f033859de966539b5ebcc864daa2d0.pngalso typo here, and im curious what difference passing/failing that persuade makes. ive only been able to get the same outcome so far

3)

i be that annoying kid and got myself a pair of mitten before starting my conversation with receptionist,

then i chose the "she's waiting for me" route, so receptionist ordered guards to kidnap me to H.R. office

image.png.a05b93f6bd2bbcf70f4145b68cbe397f.png

i see this error message during blackout.

and after i resume control, this is what my inventory looks like

image.png.0865917d966d4a1b049471be38bfa7b8.png

mitts arent properly removed

4) after i get out from the hanging device, i have the prison master key, but both doors are barred by lockdown so i still cant leave HR office..

and then these.

i should stop editing my posts as this thread's been going too fast for edits to be seen.......

Reveal hidden contents

inspector's suit description

image.png.a75cc22affd7bc9de9fe32c7be44c22a.png

this area of misa's office you can hear water sound very clearly, the fountain down there is a bit loud..

image.thumb.png.cdc838dc098ca1259aa2d215ff1bf24f.png

image.png.93eab8452467cc5a17a320147e3f8296.png

activation distance not set i guess...

yes i can actually sleep on the beds without getting into the cells lol

image.png.86ee4345a6aa1c3319e15e6dc9763c95.png

Thank you for your reports. ?

Spoiler

There is a hidden button which unlocks both doors. ?

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Thank you. ?

Are you using 0.721's esp?

Yes! The last version you posted yesterday. I converted it myself (CAO + NIF optimizer to be 100% sure), and was running a minimal setup (requirements + Face Discoloration Fix + MFG fix basically)

10 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Yes! The last version you posted yesterday. I converted it myself (CAO + NIF optimizer to be 100% sure), and was running a minimal setup (requirements + Face Discoloration Fix + MFG fix basically)

Great! ?

Then if you feel like posting your assets conversion, please reply to the 0.721 post (specifying it is the SE version, of course) ?

15 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

just uninstall and re-installed

catsuit colour is still wrong in 1st person. so is vicitor glove colour

image.png.193a203c4a08e3a5225add77ab3e6fb9.pngimage.png.10d40a3aabba76bc0058c95d18a6d441.png

also found another bug:

if get in with struggling out from guard's grip at entrance, misa wont proceed with job/interview
dialogue stops after "at the entrance, with the guard", talking to misa again will only bring up the "hi again" dialogue which leads to asking her questions again

It seems that CK automatically deletes 1stp alternate textures, so there's nothing we can do about it for now, sorry. ?

Ok. Done about 5 or 6 of the endings. (I may of seen them all)

In a spoiler bubble please or a personal msg, does anyone have a guide to all the endings? I just want to see if I have done each path that I can. Thank you

This is a great Mod by the way. cant wait to see the future.

Just finished finding all the ending and I've to say I was disappointed at first of how lack luster the new update were, but after a couple hours of exploration and trying out different ending my feeling made a 180 turn, can't wait to see what's install for us in the next update, but folks I believed I've found the biggest secret regarding the prison!!!! (Below are just mere speculation)

After a bit of exploration around the prison, I've noticed that almost every staff in the prison are Elf! (High Elf no less!) (except the secretary girl and the nurse?) and a rather interesting outfit I've found in the HR's wardrobe. Based on these finding, I dare to say that the rubber prison is in fact. Wait for it, A THALMOR OPERATION! The thalmor set the whole thing up as a way to weaken skyrim's defenses by "Re-condition" these patient and send them back to their home city to spy for them! And drain the people of Skyrim's wealth and fatten thalmor's war chest  by charging outrageous amount of money for such "therapy"!

What do you guys think?

8 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Just finished finding all the ending and I've to say I was disappointed at first of how lack luster the new update were, but after a couple hours of exploration and trying out different ending my feeling made a 180 turn, can't wait to see what's install for us in the next update, but folks I believed I've found the biggest secret regarding the prison!!!! (Below are just mere speculation)

After a bit of exploration around the prison, I've noticed that almost every staff in the prison are Elf! (High Elf no less!) (except the secretary girl and the nurse?) and a rather interesting outfit I've found in the HR's wardrobe. Based on these finding, I dare to say that the rubber prison is in fact. Wait for it, A THALMOR OPERATION! The thalmor set the whole thing up as a way to weaken skyrim's defenses by "Re-condition" these patient and send them back to their home city to spy for them! And drain the people of Skyrim's wealth and fatten thalmor's war chest  by charging outrageous amount of money for such "therapy"!

What do you guys think?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder where the HR get this outfit from

Oh what's this.jpeg

42 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

aww...

can you give the name of the mod you're using that fixes these textures?

Sadly, it would be useless, as now all 1stp alternate textures disappeared, sorry. ?

About that warden sphere being a ghost and/or other kind of dwemer robot, please see the images below. The warden sphere uses a leveled monster as its template - in the second image you can see how the NPC template has its own template, which is an LVLN entry, so if the end user has a monster mod (or mods) that add more types of dwemer monsters to the "Sphere" leveled list - and many do - then there's a chance the warden sphere will assume their appearance. This could be worked around with dialogue (and that might make for fun integration of other mods) or you could just change the template from the leveled list to one of the bottom level DwarvenSphere actor entries. Probably 0010EC89 if you don't anticipate needing the actor for combat.

image.png.677dc79602484e32c602ea3b8acf07d1.png

image.png.38346f878d9b02b5f23b96f60ee4c40a.png

14 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

About that warden sphere being a ghost and/or other kind of dwemer robot, please see the images below. The warden sphere uses a leveled monster as its template - in the second image you can see how the NPC template has its own template, which is an LVLN entry, so if the end user has a monster mod (or mods) that add more types of dwemer monsters to the "Sphere" leveled list - and many do - then there's a chance the warden sphere will assume their appearance. This could be worked around with dialogue (and that might make for fun integration of other mods) or you could just change the template from the leveled list to one of the bottom level DwarvenSphere actor entries. Probably 0010EC89 if you don't anticipate needing the actor for combat.

It has been fixed for next version already, but thank you anyway. ?

CHANGELOG for 0.73    03/27/2021

1. Added contract limit check: before the accident and during paperwork, Ellen shouldn't give the player a form they have already
  2. Added: fallback dialogue for interview
  3. Added: fomod installer
  4. Added: new Rectrix Heels by OpheliaComplex
  5. Removed: underscores from cells and worldspace
  6. Removed: water sound
  7. Fixed (hopefully): burning contract bug
  8. Fixed: UUNP Slider Group
  9. Fixed: Sphere not skipping sex animation
  10. Fixed: Nylons and Ooze
  11. Fixed: Inspector Outfit textures
  12. Fixed: Inspector end message
  13. Fixed: naked girls during conveyor scene
  14. Fixed: Dwemer sphere overridden by other mods 
  15. Fixed: trapped in the security check when recovering stuff
  16. Fixed: Mittens for the office route
  17. Fixed: some inconsistencies
11 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

using 7.21 LE, passed the generator part and stuck in the chair for some time

Reveal hidden contents

20210327093219_1.jpg.0d3870abf6b0e3be857f09a7e8806ce4.jpg20210327093336_1.jpg.0a41bfe1bf0bb3eef6d4fbba34955ed3.jpg

Hey, 
Sadly the scene is broken in V0.721, but we fixed this issue in V0.73 
For now, nothing you can do but reload. 

12 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Hey, 
Sadly the scene is broken in V0.721, but we fixed this issue in V0.73 
For now, nothing you can do but reload. 

i updated it to the new current version and i saw the message at the end, great work so far!

Uh, you're faster with updates than I am with pesky bug reports ?

Playing 0.7 on LE, Body UUNP-HDT, BS preset is UUNP-UNPB

Thanks to your instruction video I could solve the puzzle in the boiler room. ?

Found some more clippings:

Spoiler

clipping_stuff.thumb.jpg.d0381b20cc89838f00d51544af0f23d8.jpg

The Ooze bodysuit follows other gravity than my body. When I jump, there is one point when boobs and suit align and everything looks nice, but standig still, the suit sags more than the boobs.

Clipping with the gloves in the pink catsuit, not only at the wrists, but on the upper arm, too.

Weird things happening with the golden catsuit. It is golden Ebonite when worn alone, changes to transparent when I don the restrictive boots.

Adding an armbinder makes a short-sleeved catsuit from a long sleeved one.

Colour mismatch between the visitor's catsuit and the mittens (I do love the long version!!!) There's a colour mismatch with the boots too, but I forgot to take screenshots of that...

But that's all minor, thanks a million for all the nice rubbersuits!

I almost forgot 1 bug, when i was kicked out of the facility with visitor suit, the suit was removed apart for visitor gloves. Those weren't removable.

As for what caused the kick i don't remember exactly but it must have been during the interview at the office. I was spewing ideology that criminals should all be killed and they thought i'm better off "get the hell out" ?

(But it might have also been some other dialog like choosing to leave instead of choosing any work option)

So i was thinking that could also be a scenario that could lead to "pacification process". Can't have violent people like that running around Skyrim no? 

42 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uh, you're faster with updates than I am with pesky bug reports ?

Playing 0.7 on LE, Body UUNP-HDT, BS preset is UUNP-UNPB

Thanks to your instruction video I could solve the puzzle in the boiler room. ?

Found some more clippings:

Reveal hidden contents

clipping_stuff.thumb.jpg.d0381b20cc89838f00d51544af0f23d8.jpg

The Ooze bodysuit follows other gravity than my body. When I jump, there is one point when boobs and suit align and everything looks nice, but standig still, the suit sags more than the boobs.

Clipping with the gloves in the pink catsuit, not only at the wrists, but on the upper arm, too.

Weird things happening with the golden catsuit. It is golden Ebonite when worn alone, changes to transparent when I don the restrictive boots.

Adding an armbinder makes a short-sleeved catsuit from a long sleeved one.

Colour mismatch between the visitor's catsuit and the mittens (I do love the long version!!!) There's a colour mismatch with the boots too, but I forgot to take screenshots of that...

But that's all minor, thanks a million for all the nice rubbersuits!

Thank you for your report. ?

Yes, visitor mittens color difference is a known "issue". If I'll find time and will to do it, I'll conform them. ?

Except the ooze, the others are all partition painting choices made for specific equipment sets.
The mod won't support mix and match with anything transparent, sorry.

(The golden armbinder isn't supposed to be equipped on the golden catsuit, I know it sounds weird.)

For the ooze, try updating, please: I couldn't reproduce it on 0.73.
Also, check if the Nylon suit has the same issue, please. ?

13 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I almost forgot 1 bug, when i was kicked out of the facility with visitor suit, the suit was removed apart for visitor gloves. Those weren't removable.

As for what caused the kick i don't remember exactly but it must have been during the interview at the office. I was spewing ideology that criminals should all be killed and they thought i'm better off "get the hell out" ?

(But it might have also been some other dialog like choosing to leave instead of choosing any work option)

So i was thinking that could also be a scenario that could lead to "pacification process". Can't have violent people like that running around Skyrim no? 

That's intentional, mittens are a gift. ?

Spoiler

As for the scenario, don't worry, sooner or later everyone will be able to visit the interior of the Facility, one way or another.