31 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

The rubber doll hood is invisible. It exists in BS, has the right dialogue when equipping, but my head stays as it is.

Have you built the hood in BS?

30 minutes ago, sinola said:

Well iam stupid that was the missing part  now it works :) But there are few things which not work. My char is glittiching out of the Maiden when you fail to resstart the boiler. Also he does not equip an gear the from the This Rollin Warden. The Catsuits works no probleme. I using now an UUNP Body. I build an batch i Bodyslide and also installed the UUNP version. I think it is more an inventory problem, they ooze should be showing up in my inventory when equipt or i am wrong? Also they same when you piss of the gatekeeper

Don't worry, the Maiden clipping is a known issue. ?

For the rest, are you sure all requirements are up to date for you?

10 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Don't worry, the Maiden clipping is a known issue. ?

For the rest, are you sure all requirements are up to date for you?

Nothing changes, its has started to occurred when installed the newest version of the facility. 

4 minutes ago, sinola said:

Nothing changes, its has started to occurred when installed the newest version of the facility. 

Did you start a new game with all up-to-date requirements and the latest version?

Hey there!

First of all: Thank you for reviving this project! I am a sucker for games with the main focus on bdsm and latex (especially latex! owo) but i encounter an issue: After i get to the Secretary, i write down my name (either fake or real) and get the announcement that i have to sign a contract. i do that by pressing on the quill. but after that, nothing happens. What do i have to do to advance further tho? because i really want to enjoy this mod to the fullest but i am stuck already >.<

Edit: I found the culprit: Seems like when i put Ez Dialogue before Fuz Ro Doh it messes up with the the text shown, similar to having FRD not installed at all. Maybe it will help someone else aswell :)

13 hours ago, SilentOption said:

How do trigger your PC to become a gift to the warden what dialogue and which guard the one outside or inside. I don't see any dialogue other then becoming an employee.

After you've signed the log book, the receptionist would ask if you have a appointment with the warden, pick the dialogue : Yes, She's waiting for me and the receptionist would have the guards to "Dress you up" as a gift and hang your character up to a pole in HR's room.

3 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

After you've signed the log book, the receptionist would ask if you have a appointment with the warden, pick the dialogue : Yes, She's waiting for me and the receptionist would have the guards to "Dress you up" as a gift and hang your character up to a pole in HR's room.

Minor correction : Not as a gift to the Warden (Misa) but to the Head Researcher (Elenwen Stormborn) and the whole demo would end after your character wake up and read the note left on the floor that read : FREE YOURSELF. Though you still need to struggle your way out of the pole first.

33 minutes ago, sinola said:

I will try it with an complete new Savegame and wil report :)

Is there a away to get in the medical wing without consol? 

Yes, completing the demo ?

33 minutes ago, xJBx2004 said:

Hey there!

First of all: Thank you for reviving this project! I am a sucker for games with the main focus on bdsm and latex (especially latex! owo) but i encounter an issue: After i get to the Secretary, i write down my name (either fake or real) and get the announcement that i have to sign a contract. i do that by pressing on the quill. but after that, nothing happens. What do i have to do to advance further tho? because i really want to enjoy this mod to the fullest but i am stuck already >.<

Do you have fuz roh doh installed?

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

The rubber doll hood is invisible. It exists in BS, has the right dialogue when equipping, but my head stays as it is.

The most common cause for this issue is the DD Device Hider. In the DD MCM Devices Underneath (1) -> Long hair  Set this to none and the Hood should work. 

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Have you built the hood in BS?

Yes, of course I did. (my signature says so, and that doesn't lie!!!) I even get a NIF that looks right in Nifskope.

I had the funny idea, as the nodes are named NPC-something, to give the hood to my follower - it simply vanishes. It's neither in my not in her inventory...

Just one weird request... I know you will hate me.

Is it possible to separate the clothings from the rest of the mod and have two downloads? I would love to keep the clothes, but as this is very beta and the quests continue to get updates, I wouldn't be able to use any save with clothes from this beta for any future release ?

6 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

The most common cause for this issue is the DD Device Hider. In the DD MCM Devices Underneath (1) -> Long hair  Set this to none and the Hood should work. 

Every other hood works. Also it pretends to be equipped, though not there, but I don't get a unlock-dialogue when I 'unequip' the hood. And as I said above, it vanishes from existence when trying to give it to a follower.

14 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, of course I did. (my signature says so, and that doesn't lie!!!) I even get a NIF that looks right in Nifskope.

I had the funny idea, as the nodes are named NPC-something, to give the hood to my follower - it simply vanishes. It's neither in my not in her inventory...

Is it possible to separate the clothings from the rest of the mod and have two downloads? I would love to keep the clothes, but as this is very beta and the quests continue to get updates, I wouldn't be able to use any save with clothes from this beta for any future release ?

NPC-Something is just how bones are called. ?
Then I don't know. The hood shows for both of us on light and heavy installations as well.

Could you post your mod list, please?

As for separating assets, yes, there will be an asset only mod called "Rubber Resources", but it will only contain permission-free stuff.

Just now, cripplingdepression99 said:

SE Didn't work for me, I set it to none, put on the hood, but it won't show up on my character's head.

LE : work with the solution

My SE are heavily modded; LE isn't

Though this problem with SE happened after I updated DD and DCL to the latest version where some head bondage items won't show up on my character 

On 3/27/2021 at 4:16 AM, slvsaris said:

Give the mod authors a break, they have not been working on this mod very long.  Quality takes time.

That's already clear! Of course!!!
But this Dwemer riddle thing actually has nothing to do with the original idea of the mod.... so for me at least not!
and then the mod ends without quests, without tasks,...
as already said, it is really and ehlich not meant negatively!!!
But after 3 months you could have gotten a bit more out of it and the puzzle there can save you,.... I have solved it with console commands... is honestly unnecessary, I think at least, both there is also no quest for it.  :classic_smile:

1 minute ago, Krynn said:

But this Dwemer riddle thing actually has nothing to do with the original idea of the mod.... so for me at least not!
But after 3 months you could have gotten a bit more out of it and the puzzle there can save you,.... I have solved it with console commands... is honestly unnecessary, I think at least, both there is also no quest for it.  :classic_smile:

Agree on the puzzle part, instead on making it so complicated, it should be replace with simple instruction and feature a BIG RED BUTTON for players to see what happened when you press it (takes me hours to intentionally failed the puzzle and got lock in the white maiden thing, a big red button would be better in my opinion)

lol i cant do the boiler room quest... i can do anything, but the 3 buttens dont open...

but ok... i wait another 3 months and hope you remove that and put some quest in which have something to do with rubber or the devices you put in the prison last time (rubberbed, fuckchair and so on)

3 minutes ago, darklord1995 said:

lol i cant do the boiler room quest... i can do anything, but the 3 buttens dont open...

watch this, it may help you

On 3/26/2021 at 6:59 AM, Racoonity, Serah said:

I made a video walkthrough of the maintenance puzzle.

I was lucky and I got the right combination on the first try. ?

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I didn't find the puzzle difficult. First time needs some fiddling even with the two books, but after that it's all the same, every time I replay the entire sequence is done in two minutes. The randomness of the combination at the end, and the possibility of failing it and get the Maiden ending, is solved by the simple trick of save/reload. And there's even a video walkthrough now on the mod description, so I disagree with the need of changing it.

33 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Well then I suggest you dust off the CK and try making the mod you are expecting yourself.  No one is obligated to do that for you.  Whether you are intending to or not, you are coming across as entitled and negative.  As I have said already, these two are giving up their time and effort to make something for the rest of us to enjoy.  they are not beholden to us.  I am quite sure they have lives outside this game, it is not their job, and I am quite sure they have other things to do in their daily lives.  So sit back and be patient, move along to something else, or make your own mod.

33 minutes ago, cripplingdepression99 said:

Agree on the puzzle part, instead on making it so complicated, it should be replace with simple instruction and feature a BIG RED BUTTON for players to see what happened when you press it (takes me hours to intentionally failed the puzzle and got lock in the white maiden thing, a big red button would be better in my opinion)

There must be a balance between being too easy, and being too hard.  What you are suggesting is too easy.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

This can be done quite easily by yourself using xEdit.  Just open up the mod in xEdit and remove everything but the stuff needed for the armor.  usually this is the Armor and armor add-on records, but there may be some other stuff needed I suppose (I have not looked).  You will probably want to rename the esp as well.  Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the stuff in game.  Just don't release the resulting mod.