This may be overly specific question but are there any followers you would recommend as particularly fitting to be a master? I am specifically looking for male followers either found in vanilla game or a mod. I am close to ending a very long  playthrough, having finished all vanilla and Dragonborn questlines and currently halfway through Dawnguard (on Dawnguard side).

Once I'm done with it I want to play a sort of "aftermath" scenario where Dovahkiin gets into drugs, debauchery and slowly degrades herself, eventually ending up as someone's sex toy before I sideline this character for good.

I will add that I managed to keep her relatively untainted throughout all this time, happily married and mostly faithful to her husband and believe me that was not easy with the mod setup I had. But it changes once she's done with Harkon.

Edited by belegost
6 hours ago, belegost said:

particularly fitting to be a master? I am specifically looking for male followers either found in vanilla game

Marcurio, the mercenary mage at the Riften Bee & Barb, is a good fit for a SubLola master. His vanilla dialogue lines fit well with the theme of being a SubLola master.

37 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Marcurio, the mercenary mage at the Riften Bee & Barb, is a good fit for a SubLola master. His vanilla dialogue lines fit well with the theme of being a SubLola master.

He's already a master of my other magic-oriented character and I kinda am bored with him.

Edited by belegost
9 hours ago, belegost said:

This may be overly specific question but are there any followers you would recommend as particularly fitting to be a master?

What if you start LAL as "Childhood friend of Eric the Slayer" and roleplay, that you've always more or less did what he said? Now he's getting bossy and you're sucking his cock, but it feels kinda right, bc he's your friend anyway.

Just as an idea, I never felt comfortable with a male owner.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

What if you start LAL as "Childhood friend of Eric the Slayer" and roleplay, that you've always more or less did what he said? Now he's getting bossy and you're sucking his cock, but it feels kinda right, bc he's your friend anyway.

Just as an idea, I never felt comfortable with a male owner.

I already did that on a different character and on a profile with a a much harsher set of bondage and slavery mods (I have been playing A LOT of Skyrim). I actually wanted them to be married first (playing off that "childhood friend" theme) and then make him reveal his true self... and you know... go with that. Turned out you can't marry Erik... even with NFF option to turn follower in a marriage candidate it leads to him just getting stuck at the wedding ceremony without progressing so I had to scratch that plan.

Beside I'm looking for someone fitting to a PC that has already done everything, since I am nearing a total completion of every single quest line there is except vampire Dawnguard questline. I hate playing as vampire and my PC is a Moonlight Tales werewolf married to Farkas. And Fort Dawnguard is a lot swaggier place to hang out at.

No, I'm looking for this kind of scenario specifically:

10 hours ago, belegost said:

I want to play a sort of "aftermath" scenario where Dovahkiin gets into drugs, debauchery and slowly degrades herself, eventually ending up as someone's sex toy

You know, she's basically Ebony Warrior at this point who she actually killed in single combat after shagging him and making sure she gets impregnated first (funny story that - he was a Redguard, she's a Breton and the child turned out to be a Nord). Except there is no challenger she could call out, so she gets into drugs out of boredom (Skooma Whore is probably my single most favourite mod there is), Farkas divorces her and then it all gets downhill.

I can't say there is anyone that really strikes me from the vanilla characters. They are ALL basically good people. Yes, even Jenassa and Ahtar. Jenassa even more so since I did her AA questline as well and she's just really sweet girl that hides under the pretence of a stone cold killer. I kinda am hoping someone knows of a truly evil follower mod. I know there's Hel, but I'm not into girl-girl action, so she's not even under consideration. And no, absolutely no futas.

I know I'm nitpicking at this point but I want it to feel right and have a fitting ending to probably the longest single Skyrim playthrough I have ever done and will probably ever do (I passed 600 hours on that particular character last week and that's about the fifth of my total playtime on just SE alone). sLola is a crucial component of this plan but I need someone that will be just right as the master. I doesn't have to someone powerful, actually if it's a pathetic and cowardly creature that takes advantage of her - even better. But they need to be evil or at least not good. I'm not big believer in happy endings. My Dovahkiin does not get a happy or glorious ending.

Hoth maybe?

Edited by belegost
36 minutes ago, belegost said:

No, I'm looking for this kind of scenario specifically:

I want to play a sort of "aftermath" scenario where Dovahkiin gets into drugs, debauchery and slowly degrades herself, eventually ending up as someone's sex toy

I sometimes use Goldir, the guy outside his family tomb that a nercromancer has taken over.  South of Valheim Towers.   Currently I'm using Faendal because I was lazy and didn't want to try the quest to get Goldir at the level  I was at.  It kinda works better with Faendal (for me) because he sucks at combat, so if I go down, he's down shortly after if not already, and then Defeat kicks in. Yay!  Goldir is a somewhat decent tank so I can usually recover before he goes down to his knees.

2 hours ago, belegost said:

Beside I'm looking for someone fitting to a PC that has already done everything, since I am nearing a total completion of every single quest line there is except vampire Dawnguard questline. I hate playing as vampire and my PC is a Moonlight Tales werewolf married to Farkas. And Fort Dawnguard is a lot swaggier place to hang out at. (...)

You know, she's basically Ebony Warrior at this point (...)

Ah, I missed that point, I thought you want to start a new character.

I have one 200 hours Level 80+ done-all Character. Tried to get her into devious devices, enslaved herself to DCL Sasha - it just didn't feel right. She could single-handedly kill General Tullius with one hand and Ulfric Stormcloak with the other. I'm all for happy endings, so she's probably just sitting on her porch, drinking Surilie Brothers vine.

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Goldir

I fed him him to Ebony Blade about 6 months ago.

6 hours ago, blahity said:

some of the Orc Stronghold followers

I will admit that Dovahkiin does indeed have a thing for some orc schlong from time to time, but I don't feel any of them qualify. They're all about good fight and honor, so basically green Klingons. They're not really evil. Chief Yamarz would be cool, if he lived - being banished and all that I could see him hold grudge against Dovahkiin and he has just enough spite and cowardice to be almost perfect candidate. Alas.

Eola would have been a good choice, except she was a female and I didn't like her all that much, so she ended up at Boethiath's altar. Ahtar would be cool with his background but he's really quite boring so meh.

Edited by belegost
7 hours ago, belegost said:

I can't say there is anyone that really strikes me from the vanilla characters. They are ALL basically good people. Yes, even Jenassa and Ahtar. Jenassa even more so since I did her AA questline as well and she's just really sweet girl that hides under the pretence of a stone cold killer. I kinda am hoping someone knows of a truly evil follower mod. I know there's Hel, but I'm not into girl-girl action, so she's not even under consideration. And no, absolutely no futas.

Have you tried out Troubles of Heroine?

It doesn't have to someone powerful, actually if it's a pathetic and cowardly creature that takes advantage of her - even better. But they need to be evil or at least not good.

If you're willing to use NFF to turn NPCs into followers, and you don't mind that they're not great warriors, your field of candidates opens up significantly!

For instance Irnskar Iron-Hand, the loan shark in Solitude that Octieve San owes money to. He seems like a shady sort, plus politically well-connected enough (hangs out in the Blue Palace) that the authorities might turn a blind eye. Taarie/Endarie in Radiant Raiment could plausibly be dommes.

In Riften there's Harrald the entitled heir to Riften's jarldom (if you side with Stormcloaks) or Sibbi Black-Briar (if you side with Imperials). Plus any of the blackguards at the Thieves Guild are plausible.

In Windhelm there's Rolff Stone-Fist (the thug who harasses the Dunmer woman when you first enter Windhelm). Probably suited to a mer PC in a Stormcloak victory scenario.

In Whiterun there's of course Nazeem. Belethor is also pretty shifty ("I'd sell my own sister if I could haha jk.... unless...?"). Sinmir seems like the sort to find joy from dominating a weak woman, as is Uthgerd the Unbroken.

For orcs if you have Cutting Room Floor there's an orc guard called Grushnag that tags along one of the caravans (the one that stops at Whiterun). If you're into the orc brute stereotype who's also plausibly not that honorable. Another one is Borkul the Beast from the Cidhna Mine quest, if you side with the Forsworn.

I can't say there is anyone that really strikes me from the vanilla characters. They are ALL basically good people.

Sven is canonically kind of shifty, imo. He's willing to ruin Faendal's life (not great to be outed as a Thalmor sympathizer in Skyrim...) just to affirm Camilla's love for him... but also okay with immediately decamping with a stranger after that so clearly there wasn't true love there.

7 hours ago, OH1972 said:

Have you tried out Troubles of Heroine?

I am still unsure what exactly it does, even after reading through description. I had considered it in the past but decided against it for some reason which now eludes me. Is this the one where you're not the real Dragonborn but an impostor and you get assigned Real Dragonborn that takes all the credit for your actions? If so, it's a about 8 months too late for this particular character.

4 hours ago, Buridan said:

Plus any of the blackguards at the Thieves Guild are plausible.

I'm their guildmaster, they have been my bitches for a long time.

Nazeem

No.

Uthgerd the Unbroken

She's a female. Plus she's in the Blades.

Sven

Sven doesn't really have the guts. He's all talk, no action. Plus he and Faendal hate me because stealing Camilla with AA was the first thing I ever did after arriving in riverwood all those months ago.

If you're willing to use NFF to turn NPCs into followers, and you don't mind that they're not great warriors, your field of candidates opens up significantly!

You know, I hadn't considered that but it does make sense. Actually yes, I might have several candidates. Thank you, I'll have to think about it.

2 hours ago, belegost said:

I am still unsure what exactly it does, even after reading through description. I had considered it in the past but decided against it for some reason which now eludes me. Is this the one where you're not the real Dragonborn but an impostor and you get assigned Real Dragonborn that takes all the credit for your actions? If so, it's a about 8 months too late for this particular character.

That is but one of the quests it has. It offers several misogynistic followers, from the brutal to the sleazy, as well as a long questline for deliberate humiliation of the PC.

You can more or less ignore the impostor issue. I think you can even disable individual quests in the MCM. 

3 hours ago, OH1972 said:

That is but one of the quests it has. It offers several misogynistic followers, from the brutal to the sleazy, as well as a long questline for deliberate humiliation of the PC.

You can more or less ignore the impostor issue. I think you can even disable individual quests in the MCM. 

In that case I feel it requires a focused playthrough from the very beginning to get the most out of it. Maybe next time.

26 minutes ago, belegost said:

In that case I feel it requires a focused playthrough from the very beginning to get the most out of it. Maybe next time.

Well, as I said, it has as host of different elements, not all of which are (necessarily) connected. Some even only make sense when the PC has already reached a certain fame. Such as fan fiction about the Dragonborn circulating, or the PC having fans. One of them fits your description " I doesn't have to someone powerful, actually if it's a pathetic and cowardly creature that takes advantage of her - even better." quite well...

i have a problem and don't know how to fix it. basically i done the devious devices quest with urag and the forbidden bookshelf and now when my misstres beckons me the urag quest starts again and i need to exit the dialog and than return after some seconds, if i continue with the dialog it put the devices of the quest and i can't do the quest becouse it's already done. please help if anyone knows how to fix

1 hour ago, wolfen45 said:

i have a problem and don't know how to fix it. basically i done the devious devices quest with urag and the forbidden bookshelf (...)

Uhm, how ancient are your DD mods? I've discovered them one and a half year ago on V4.3, and back then the forbidden bookshelf quest was only some old rumor in the thread, but not available in the mod any more. I reckon that your too old esp is trying to load scripts that ain't there any more. But that is no Sub Lola Problem, but of, dunno, either Devious Devices or Deviously Cursed Loot.

(Yes, I am aware the the current esp still has some of the very old items available, but if you console-started that quest, you're on your own.)

1 hour ago, wolfen45 said:

i done the devious devices quest with urag and the forbidden bookshelf and now when my misstres beckons me the urag quest starts again and i need to exit the dialog and than return after some seconds

The forbidden knowledge quest was removed from Devious Devices in 4.0.  If you're using an old version of DD, you'll have problems with this mod, since it uses some of the newer devices and device effects.  (DD 5.x is not required at this time, but you should have at least 4.3).

What you're describing sounds like a force greeting conflict.  I thought I'd resolved all of those, but possibly I missed something.

What version of Devious Devices are you using?  What version of this mod are you using?

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The forbidden knowledge quest was removed from Devious Devices in 4.0.  If you're using an old version of DD, you'll have problems with this mod, since it uses some of the newer devices and device effects.  (DD 5.x is not required at this time, but you should have at least 4.3).

What you're describing sounds like a force greeting conflict.  I thought I'd resolved all of those, but possibly I missed something.

What version of Devious Devices are you using?  What version of this mod are you using?

for the submissive lola i think i am usig the 1.10 version, the file says 110. and im using devious devices 4.3, if this is the problem i will just update it

43 minutes ago, wolfen45 said:

for the submissive lola i think i am usig the 1.10 version, the file says 110

That's a fairly old version that's missing many fixes, including the fixes for force greetings.  The latest version is available on the mod description page.  DD version 4.3 is adequate.

If you update this mod from 1.10 to the latest version, please read over the instructions for updating on the mod description page.  Also, the prostitution quest must not be running when you update.

Edited by HexBolt8
25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's a fairly old version that's missing many fixes, including the fixes for force greetings.  The latest version is available on the mod description page.  DD version 4.3 is adequate.

If you update this mod from 1.10 to the latest version, please read over the instructions for updating on the mod description page.  Also, the prostitution quest must not be running when you update.

thank you so mutch, and one last question, i was wandering if i can use a male character with this mod as well or it can cause problems?

14 minutes ago, wolfen45 said:

i was wandering if i can use a male character with this mod as well or it can cause problems?

That's in the mod description.  Male and female player characters are supported.  Some content is exclusively for female player characters, but most is not.  Dialog will change in many instances for male player characters.

First of all, I love this mod so much!

I've just moved over from Fallout 4 so I'm getting used to all the little differences with skyrim SE and I'm really sorry if this has been answered already (lots of pages to go through!) , but I downloaded the animation pack that is recommended for spanking animations on this mod but in game it tells me I don't have any spanking tagged animations? I've run FNIS and everything else seems to be working fine so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Not a huge deal either way but wondered if you had any ideas, thanks!

10 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I've just moved over from Fallout 4 so I'm getting used to all the little differences with skyrim SE and I'm really sorry if this has been answered already (lots of pages to go through!) , but I downloaded the animation pack that is recommended for spanking animations on this mod but in game it tells me I don't have any spanking tagged animations? I've run FNIS and everything else seems to be working fine so I'm at a bit of a loss.

A quick guess of mine that you have to register them in Slal. (Sex Lab Animation Loader)

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
14 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Have you installed Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL)? It allows animation mods to be added to sexlab's animation list. After you install it you can go into its MCM choose which animations from various mods to 'enable' and then 'register' them into sexlab.

Edited by blahity