Hexbolt8, you asked for more ideas... I thought of a few several rather too many...  Of course, use whatever you like, and anyone else reading this should read the entire list and see if anything sparks.

I'd feel bad about suggesting all these if you hadn't asked, since you've worked so hard and so consistently on making this mod better AND bigger for months and months.  I am literally amazed at the work you've shown you've put in, just responding to comments.  Thank you so very very much.

And no, my Mistress Mingxia isn't standing behind me making me write this either. ?

Master/Mistress (MM) wants a picnic.  You buy (or craft) the food and

drink - at LEAST six items, preferably more, and (possibly a harder variant

both to code and to fulfill) they all HAVE to be new, not the crap you've

been carrying around since you scrambled out of Helgen - and

trot out to the countryside. (perhaps the mod could make sure the 

weather stays nice for a while?  Should it (and can it) ward off dragon

attacks?)

(can the mod check for nearby water?)

At some point MM wants you to dance in the water, naked of course.  

Player should pick an area without mudcrabs or slaughterfish...

To make it Hard, randomly pick a food or drink item - not too rare - and 

if the PC doesn't include that in the picnic, MM is annoyed or angry.

To make it Epic-ly Hard, don't tell the PC which item is required, but pick one

anyway.

In a town, a guard comes up and accuses MM of pickpocketing, stealing,
or some other minor crime.  MM says, "Oh no, it wasn't me; it must have
been my VERY naughty slaveboy/girl Lola!"  
YOU get in trouble and have to pay the fine (should stay under a hundred 
gold)... and if you don't have the money, MM suggests, "Well, my little 
Lola has another way to pay for his/her crime." And sex with the guard 
happens.
(if the player enforces some gender restriction on sex, just don't
trigger the event until a guard of the right gender comes along)
Later, MM chuckles/giggles and says, "You're such a darling 
slave, to take the punishment for my little lapses in judgment."

My programming suggestion would be to 'fake' all of it, not try to hook
into the vanilla crime and fine system.  I suspect it would be more to 
write but less prone to bizarre interactions with other pieces like 
other mods.

If there's a jarl in the same cell and within a short range, the mod
trips or staggers you.  Later, MM is very angry with you for 
embarrassing him/her in front of the jarl, and beats you as punishment
while lecturing you.  "So clumsy!  How could you make me look so bad?
Oh, Lola, I'm going to whip the SKIN off you!"

If there's a beggar nearby, MM says "Oh, do give that beggar some alms, 
Lola.  Don't be stingy."  Best when the player has very little gold.

ONLY if it's 7-9pm and you and MM are in an inn, MM says, "Oh, dear, 
it's past your bedtime.  Little Lola needs his/her beauty rest, you 
know!"
You can have a tantrum at this time, and lose SubmissionPoints. 
Otherwise you get Sexlabs-Find-A-Bed into bed and sleep is forced,
at least four hours.  MM also makes you pay for the bed.

If approaching (detectable) water, MM says, "Oh, Lola, do take all 
that off and bathe.  You're getting rather over-ripe."
Mudcrabs and slaughterfish are just normal water hazards here...
the event is suspended if combat happens, but not erased.

Forcegreet: Why don't you ever get me flowers?  Or nice clothes?

MM is nice to you.  This should scare you.

this got inspired from posts several pages back.

(Also +1 vote for the Riekling add-on.  ?)

If you have another follower, preferably an animal - is there a way to 
check in-game? - then MM organizes a competition between you and the 
animal; Who Fetches Better?  Mistress throws something, you both have

to run off and find it and bring it back.  Too bad the animal always does it 
faster (because it's rigged that way).  Since it's rigged and the PC cannot

win, it should be very rare.  

Complain and you get a minus-submission-point, take your loss with grace 
and get a plus-submission-point.

use bondage furniture

PC: "Master/Mistress?"
MM: "Yes, what is it?"

in the dialog pick (the one that allows you to ask MM for sex and to
say you don't want to be a slave any more), another option is added
if SubmissionScore > 50 // or whatever the MCM setting is

PC: "I see a piece of bondage furniture.  Would you like to use me on it?"

{note for grammarians - I meant "use ME on IT", not "use IT on ME" -

it's more humiliating to be treated as a tool}

MM: "What a wonderful idea, Lola!  Point it out to me and we'll try."
SubmissionScore +1;
start a timer, a couple of real-world minutes

PC must now click on desired furniture in game window.

(This is the part I don't even know if it's possible...)
The mod then attempts to put PC into/onto the selected furniture 
then tries to start appropriate animation like whipping.

If the timer expires without an animation playing, then MM says, 
"Well, that didn't work out, did it?  I suppose I'll just whip you 
instead, shall I?  For getting my hopes up."

PC picks response:
  1: Yes, MM, I'm sorry.  // gets a reward whipping, keeps the 
                          // SubmissionScore point
  2: It's not my fault!  It's broken!
                          // gets a punishment whipping, the added
                          // SubmissionScore point is removed

If the animation plays successfully, then of course the PC keeps the
SubmissionScore +1 and gets a reward 'whipping'.

A crucial point IMO is that it fails gracefully, both programming-wise 
and immersion-wise, and Lola isn't 'punished' with losing 

SubmissionScore if it doesn't work.  (punishment whipping problems 
heal quickly enough...)

MM demands you iron their clothing.  Since I doubt an animation exists
for this, maybe just have it fade to black and back in, add ten minutes
of game time, and it Just All Worked.  

If the PC had an iron or could find one quickly.  You DO carry a 
Clothing Iron around with your adventuring gear all the time, right?

This might work best if it only occurs after you bought MM some nice

clothing, so he/she will have something to change into.

MM locks you in a cage or ties you to something, then it fades to black

and then a popup-OK dialog box telling you that she left you there tied

for TWO DAYS and you've spent the time crying and wondering what you

did wrong or what happened... then it unfades and MM is apologizing while

telling you that they ran into an old friend and just forgot about you entirely.

If the tie-up or cage is outside, it would be best if the time included a half-day

(so if you started during the day, it's night when MM comes back) - it's more 

visually visceral that A Lot Of Time Has Passed.

Key point here is, it doesn't take up much REAL time - maybe this could 

be configurable? - so the PLAYER won't get bored, but can imagine the 

CHARACTER getting bored, upset, and maybe even hysterical.  Perhaps 

a dialog choice at the end, where tearful-type whimpering is rewarded, and 

anger towards MM just isn't rewarded (but isn't punished either, except maybe

with MM telling you sharply to shut up and deal - no whipping or loss of

SubmissionScore or extra days of contract or anything).

In an inn or tavern, MM asks for ale or wine for themselves, and some milk

for you, since you're such a milk-drinker.  If possible, trigger an audible laugh

from the other person.

You have to pimp MM out - find them a good partner, high-status if that's

discernable within the game, and then convince them to come back with you

for sex games with MM.  The key here, is that you have a large pick list of

dialog, and you have to navigate it carefully or the person won't come with

you (and you get punished if you don't come back with a sex partner for MM). 

Like, I was thinking six or more choices, at least three times and maybe four

since I'm tired of Significant Things Coming In Threes.  The correct choices

extol MM's virtues and make you look like a pathetic servile milk-drinking

wretch.   And/or cost you gold or other valuable items like potions, gems, 

ingots... (not weapons or armor)

Though you could also throw in a question or two about MM's hair color or,

er, attributes, and if you lie the person gets very angry and then MM gets very

angry and...  But I have no idea if this is even feasible within Skyrim.

After sleeping in an inn or tavern, MM tells you that they have subcontracted

you to find X number of one specific food or alchemy item by the end of the

day.  Note that Complete Alchemy and Crafting Overhaul, and I think others, 

multiply what you collect from natural sources, so maybe just 5x or 6x if 

those mods are installed.

I think the caffeine's wearing off now... 

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

[...] It could be the precursor for something completely unfair being done to you later.

Unfair? As opposed to what other part of submitting to Master/Mistress? *grin* "Zzzzzt!  Haha, made you jump, Lola!"

Just came across an oddity.

I tried how it is to have a male master, didn't like it and switched back to my preferred Mistress. Tomb Raider was active, so I delivered my mesage to the former master - but called him Mistress. Swapping of owners worked like a charm, swapping of genders simultaneously had this small oddity.

I guess it's such a rare condition that you don't need to do anything about it, just wanted to report it.

I just noticed (because someone linked from there to this mod) that a topic exists for xVASynth voice files for quite a few LL mods.  I don't normally look for this stuff, so I hadn't realized how many mods have synthetic voicing files available now.  If it's becoming this common, then presumably players will be aware that voice files can become outdated as the mods they were generated for continue to change, and so (hopefully) that won't become the mod author's problem.  I'm withdrawing my objection to voice files for this mod.

@Roggvir, if you'd like to release the work that you've done for voicing this mod, feel free to do so.  You might want to make your files available on that topic, since it's a good collection of voice files for other mods.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I just noticed (because someone linked from there to this mod) that a topic exists for xVASynth voice files for quite a few LL mods.  I don't normally look for this stuff, so I hadn't realized how many mods have synthetic voicing files available now.  If it's becoming this common, then presumably players will be aware that voice files can become outdated as the mods they were generated for continue to change, and so (hopefully) that won't become the mod author's problem.  I'm withdrawing my objection to voice files for this mod.

@Roggvir, if you'd like to release the work that you've done for voicing this mod, feel free to do so.  You might want to make your files available on that topic, since it's a good collection of voice files for other mods.

Thank you. I want to wait for next Lola update, in case you would renumber the responses as you offered, so i can make sure the files in question are named according to your changes.
But don't take this as me trying to rush you (besides, there is a lot i can still do to improve the voices in the meantime).

lola ctd on load after installation. looks like theres something in she doesnt like. mnaybe the new dd 5.0, cl 9.0 and pop 2.0 ? or did i miss a requirement ?

btw same  with devious followers. did they join Anti - AFT ?

Edited by shiagwen
14 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I want to wait for next Lola update, in case you would renumber the responses as you offered, so i can make sure the files in question are named according to your changes.

I'll go ahead and put out an update.  It has everything that you've reported, though for the line numbering I only changed the records that started with zero, since you'd said that the other numbering issues didn't cause you trouble.

Version 2.0.38

Changed:  You will not be punished for some rule violations while in vampire lord form.
- You must go to the MCM "Mod Integration" page and click the button to refresh the mod list to check for Dawnguard.

Fixed:  Dialog wording and numbering oddities reported by Roggvir.

Hey hey.

I'm looking at doing a conversion to use Toys Framework instead of DD. Have you given any thought to this yourself? I figured, if I can remove DD as a dependency and comment where I need to add functionality back, be a good place to start. I managed to find most of the references to DD in the esp but not all off them. Going through each record is rather time consuming so could take a while to get through those. I've done armors, quests, formlists and there was one in messages I think. I've also been through the related scripts and need to make changes there too but nothing too major, most of the change is in vkjdevicecontrol. 

- I expect there are DD keywords used in the dialogue topics? If you know where there are DD keywords or anything else from DD used in esp it may be of help to me when I come back to it. Doesn't seem to be any way to search based on required master in xEdit or CK I can find.

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If it's purely for personal use have fun, but I don't allow alternate versions of SLTR to be published or distributed.

Yes, just for personal use. I wouldn't work on something for release without asking authors first.

I posted 'cause I thought I could probably do this and send over if you had any plans to support Toys in a future release. Or maybe it was something you'd already thought about and we could work on together.

My plan if you did want to include it was:

- Make DD a soft requirement (remove as master).

- Add Toys Framework devices.

This would be quite a bit of work though compared to just removing DD, which I will do instead, if you are not interested.

31 minutes ago, RMCW said:

I posted 'cause I thought I could probably do this and send over if you had any plans to support Toys in a future release.

I don't think I'd want to try to support another device framework, even if someone volunteers to do the initial work.  I'd much rather spend my time doing new and interesting things, improving the mod and adding new content.

It took me searching this thread to realize that 'no contract' meant 'no contract, cancel at any time' and not 'no contract, you're in it for life'. XD I was going crazy trying to figure out why I kept getting 'five days' and not more! Perhaps it's not well-explained in the mod or perhaps I am just not very smart. >.> Either way, I would love to see an option for 'contract? no! property is property' for more of that delicious 'you're no longer a person now, you don't have a future' feeling. I've been using this with SS++ Alternate Start, it's wonderful!

Also! This is an amazing mod.  Thank you for bringing it into SE.

Also! I'd like to echo others who have said they'd like to see the female-player-locked content liberated made available inflicted upon usable by those of us who prefer to be slavebois and not slavegirls. ^_^ A warning that that selection doesn't allow for picking the gender of your character's sexual encounters if enabled should be fine, I think.

15 minutes ago, kleinlowe said:

It took me searching this thread to realize that 'no contract' meant 'no contract, cancel at any time' and not 'no contract, you're in it for life'. XD I was going crazy trying to figure out why I kept getting 'five days' and not more! Perhaps it's not well-explained in the mod or perhaps I am just not very smart. >.> Either way, I would love to see an option for 'contract? no! property is property' for more of that delicious 'you're no longer a person now, you don't have a future' feeling. I've been using this with SS++ Alternate Start, it's wonderful!

Also! This is an amazing mod.  Thank you for bringing it into SE.

Also! I'd like to echo others who have said they'd like to see the female-player-locked content liberated made available inflicted upon usable by those of us who prefer to be slavebois and not slavegirls. ^_^ A warning that that selection doesn't allow for picking the gender of your character's sexual encounters if enabled should be fine, I think.

Do you mean permanent enslavement? I don't recall if there's an option for that directly, but close to the contract duration in the MCM there's a "kept permanently" score, where you set a submissiveness level (it's default is 101, which means off). According to the tooltip, you're kept permanently once you reach that level... so if you set it to zero, presumably you'll be permanently enslaved as soon as you're enslaved.

53 minutes ago, kleinlowe said:

Either way, I would love to see an option for 'contract? no! property is property' for more of that delicious 'you're no longer a person now, you don't have a future' feeling.

When asking for a contract when you don't currently have one, one of the possible contract lengths to choose from is "Forever" :) So just ask for a contract, and choose that option.

2 hours ago, kleinlowe said:

It took me searching this thread to realize that 'no contract' meant 'no contract, cancel at any time' and not 'no contract, you're in it for life'.

I'll see if I can clarify that in the info text for that setting.  The mod is fundamentally consensual, but it has ways to make it nonconsensual or permanent (such as those described just above).  Be careful, because permanent means permanent.  If you change your mind later, there's no provision to escape permanent enslavement.

Since it hasn't been discussed her for a while, I'll also mention that the owner sometimes says things that are not true, such as thinking out loud about selling "Lola".  (This mod won't sell you as a slave unless you've enabled that option, and even then it's only when/if you leave enslavement to your owner).  The owner might say it because hearing it excites Lola (even though Lola knows that the owner would never really do it).  Or the owner might like to keep Lola guessing about what might happen.  Or possibly the owner is serious, but just never gets around to doing these things.  That's for the player to decide.

2 hours ago, kleinlowe said:

I'd like to echo others who have said they'd like to see the female-player-locked content....

That's mainly the pony girl event.  At the time, I didn't think that DD adequately supported pony gear for males (I haven't looked into it; maybe it does now).  I was also concerned that players with straight male characters would be forced into gay sex, for lack of enough appropriate female NPCs to interact with.  There's also the question of how to talk to the male slave for this.  Some players might like feminization, having the PC treated as a pony girl during the event, but others might dislike that and want to be treated as men ("pony boy", "colt", "stallion", and similar wording).  So it might be possible, but at the time I chose to avoid the complication.

So about this from the changelog:

Fixed:  For Spank That Ass, the mod event to update spanking status wasn't working.  It's been replaced by a new mod event.
- The event is so new that you'll need the beta version 4.7 of STA. 
- If you don't install the beta version, your game will be fine, but you won't see STA updates (same as before).
- This is beta.  It's possible that the STA update from SLTR won't work right (same as before).  Feel free to post your results.

- If you don't use Spank That Ass, you won't see any change.

The link goes to the SexLab Survival thread and the 4.7 beta of Spank that Ass is nowhere in that thread or any of the other pages for SexLab Survival. I would really like to see and here the events of STA when my character is spanked and whipped by my follower. Is there another location for that file or can you fix it again so it will work with the current version of STA 4.5?

6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I would really like to see and here the events of STA when my character is spanked and whipped by my follower.

To set expectations, I'll address these in reverse order.  The mod event is "to update spanking status".  It doesn't play STA sounds.  The event just updates your character's STA masochism status, so you get some "credit" for Sub Lola spankings as if your character had been spanked by STA.  The event isn't used for whipping.

6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

The link goes to the SexLab Survival thread and the 4.7 beta of Spank that Ass is nowhere in that thread or any of the other pages for SexLab Survival.

You no doubt saw that Monoman1 had edited the linked comment to say "Beta moved to the mod features blog page."  Blog pages on this site are their own separate thing.  While you're looking at that comment, place the cursor over either Monoman1's name or avatar.  Select "Find Content".  On the left side of the content page, select Blog Entries.  Conveniently, there's only one at this time, the aforementioned Mod Features.  Search the blog page for "Spank That Ass".  The current beta is 4.8.

On 6/20/2021 at 2:23 PM, ecksdee44 said:

When asking for a contract when you don't currently have one, one of the possible contract lengths to choose from is "Forever" :) So just ask for a contract, and choose that option.

Haha, I've never asked for a contract, always used SS++'s alternate start XD