4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I understand how voice files work, but the misunderstanding might possibly be that perhaps you don't fully appreciate what goes into supporting a mod.  You used Kalmah's extension as an example.  Even though I've been pretty clear that I don't support it and barely even know what's in it, I get people coming here asking for help with it, or reporting bugs with one of its features as if I'm somehow going to fix it.  I have to respond to each of these things.  And with Kalmah's being less active lately (which is understandable -- real life takes precedence over a game) some requests are taking the form of "well I asked over there and didn't get help, so I'll ask here".

An add-on that's no longer maintained can be like an abandoned puppy dropped off at the base mod author's doorstep.

I'm not saying that you can't make the voice files if that's what you really want to do, but this is why I've been discouraging the idea when it comes up.

Hey,

Honestly, keep doing thing as you did, so far it has been an awesome work and I'm really please with Lola ?.   Don't really need voices, I don't listen anyway.... or so I'm told ??;).

Keep bring in good content, I'm more interested in seeing more lactating, humiliation, and soul gem conception.  I'm thinking about pm you some idea, would that be ok?

Thanks for your great mod.   It merging in a lot of other mods, if you take your owner in consideration ?, damn owner ?.  Shhhh don't report I said that ;)

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I understand how voice files work, but the misunderstanding might possibly be that perhaps you don't fully appreciate what goes into supporting a mod.  You used Kalmah's extension as an example.  Even though I've been pretty clear that I don't support it and barely even know what's in it, I get people coming here asking for help with it, or reporting bugs with one of its features as if I'm somehow going to fix it.  I have to respond to each of these things.  And with Kalmah's being less active lately (which is understandable -- real life takes precedence over a game) some requests are taking the form of "well I asked over there and didn't get help, so I'll ask here".

An add-on that's no longer maintained can be like an abandoned puppy dropped off at the base mod author's doorstep.

I'm not saying that you can't make the voice files if that's what you really want to do, but this is why I've been discouraging the idea when it comes up.

Well, i respect your wishes, i didn't want to argue for the sake of it, but just to make sure we understand each other.
I'll just keep it private and problem solved, its a shame though, but enough of that already ?

Can somebody check this sentence? is there a typo anywhere, or is it ok? My english isn't good enough for this:

Do you think I'my going do it in a filthy room?  You're going to clean it.

(i noticed the "my" is often used in the mod in a way i wouldn't expect it, and i think there was already some short discussion about it, and the consensus was it is ok, so maybe here it is ok too, but it looks so strange i had to make sure. I also feel it should be "going to do it", but maybe it is ok without it too? - i guess all these things are ok as part of some slang?)

6 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Do you think I'my going do it in a filthy room?  You're going to clean it.

That was very careless typing on my part.  It should be "Do you think I'm going to do it in a filthy room?  You're going to clean it."  I've fixed it for the next release.  Thank you for noting the problem so that I could fix it.  If you find any other problems like this, please let me know and I'll fix those too.

6 hours ago, Roggvir said:

i noticed the "my" is often used in the mod in a way i wouldn't expect it, and i think there was already some short discussion about it, and the consensus was it is ok, so maybe here it is ok too, but it looks so strange i had to make sure.

It was just bad typing that bad it look like "my".

For anyone who's interested in the distinction between using the possessive versus non-possessive form before "-ing" in a sentence (which changes the emphasis from who the person is to what the person is doing), this article by Merriam-Webster is pretty good.  For those who just want the short version:

Spoiler

"What does all this mean for you? Well, if you're a native speaker of English, it means that you should use whichever construction sounds right to you. In situations in which either sounds fine, you may want to choose the possessive since that's the one currently favored by the grammarian types. If you're not a native speaker you should know that the possessive is favored but that when you want to put emphasis on the "who" instead of what the "who" is doing you may in fact want the non-possessive."

7 hours ago, Roggvir said:

i guess all these things are ok as part of some slang?

For what it's worth, if you're ever trying to figure out the meaning of the owner's words, I generally avoid slang.  My assumption is that the owner is probably more clever than the player character (you're the one wearing the collar, after all) and speaks that way.  A secondary benefit is that avoiding slang might help players who are not native speakers of English.  That said, the owner will sometimes use euphemisms for sex when the meaning is clear.

44 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

For what it's worth, if you're ever trying to figure out the meaning of the owner's words, I generally avoid slang.  (...)

A secondary benefit is that avoiding slang might help players who are not native speakers of English.

We non-native speakers thank you for that! I also appreciate the effort you put into proper spelling - I rarely am able to find my own typos...

I came across a small inconvenience with sex scenes: is there any way to tell SexLab who should be the dominant part in a scene? Quite often when Mistress wants to have some sweet time, Lola gives her a rough time. If that's what she wants, who am I to criticise her, but I do have some doubts...

@HexBolt8 this isn't a typo, but it doesn't feel right:

Actually, I don't care what you feel about it, Lola.  I won't change my mind.

...shouldn't it be: "Actually, I don't care how you feel about it..." ?
I don't recall the situation where this response is used, but i am having a hard time imagining how the original "what" could be more fitting than "how".

And two more that look like typos:

All you have to do is release you inhibitions, close your eyes and let me claim you as my own.  Interested?
All you have to do is release you inhibitions, close your eyes and let me claim you as my own. Interested?

...i think its supposed to be "... release your inhibitions, ..." ?

Another...

But I'm having to much fun with our game.  I don't want to quit now!

...should be "... having too much ..."

But you are a well trained slave.  I commend your mistress.  I should business with her soon.

...should be "I should discuss business with her soon." (judging by the variant used by a male owner, where it is like that)

35 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Actually, I don't care what you feel about it, Lola.  I won't change my mind.

You're right.  It should be "how".  This was a carryover from the original mod.  I've reviewed pretty much every original line, but that mistake escaped me.  Thank you for noticing.  Oh, that line is in response to "Lola?  What a stupid name!"

37 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

i think its supposed to be "... release your inhibitions, ..." ?

Yes.  Thank you again!  I'm fixing this stuff immediately (so I won't forget) for the next update.

@HexBolt8 this one is a bit silly to report, but still a typo, so...

Even if you don't care, it's in your own interest to obey .

...there is a white space between "obey" and the final dot at the end of the sentence.
I can't tell what it is, could be a tab or a space, or a new line or line break - i am going by a CSV file i generated from xEdit for the xVASynth, and i made my script to replace all kinds of stuff like that with a space in order not to break the CSV structure, so it can be anything.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I came across a small inconvenience with sex scenes: is there any way to tell SexLab who should be the dominant part in a scene? Quite often when Mistress wants to have some sweet time, Lola gives her a rough time.

This mod always places the owner in the "male" position for SexLab, but possibly not all animations work well with SexLab's conventions.  If you have a specific animation in mind, I can look at it, but other than adding keyword filters I don't think there's anything else that I can do.  However, if something seems obviously broken (like a male owner trying to give a female slave a blowjob), let me know and I'll investigate.

In my own experience, several lesbian animations seem backwards.  For example, if one female is kneeling while the other is standing, I would expect the standing actor to be the dominant one (in the male position), but it's possible that the animator decided that the standing actor is "receiving" sex and therefore is in the female position.  Lesbian animation conventions are murky.  "69" animations are especially tricky since males can also participate in them.

I handled the odd animations in my game by swapping the positions (by renaming the animation files).  For example, animation files are typically named like MyAnim_A1_S1.hkx, where A1 means actor 1 and S1 is the stage number.  Just rename the A1 files to A2 and the A2 files to A1 and you've switched the positions.  There might be an easier way to do that in SexLab's MCM and save it to a profile, but I've had trouble with losing profile info so I just renamed the files (which will persist between games unless I ever update that animation, but that's rare).

15 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I'm thinking about pm you some idea, would that be ok?

I missed this question earlier.  It's better to post your ideas here.  Others might see something in your list that sparks yet another idea.  If it's a long list, you can place it in a spoiler section (the eye icon on the editor bar) to keep it compact.

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

We non-native speakers thank you for that! I also appreciate the effort you put into proper spelling - I rarely am able to find my own typos...

I came across a small inconvenience with sex scenes: is there any way to tell SexLab who should be the dominant part in a scene? Quite often when Mistress wants to have some sweet time, Lola gives her a rough time. If that's what she wants, who am I to criticise her, but I do have some doubts...

"We non-native speakers"

Correctly uses the colon and the Oxford comma...

<walks away muttering to himself and shaking his head...>

I have a little question/issue... I think I pissed off my master a bit (my score fell below zero) and when I ask of service he has a mad expression and points his finger to the ground. There is a line of text that appears, but it fades so fast I have no time to read what he is saying. Mater is not talking at all anymore, only pointing his finger and looking at me. What does he want?

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Be sure that you have Fuz Ro D-oh installed, and that it's a recent version.

FRD is installed and it is the last version. I think I solved my issue by activating Kneel power in MCM. SD++ kneeling wasn't recognised by this mod.

Another question, what happens if Master gets killed?

8 minutes ago, Diver13666 said:

Another question, what happens if Master gets killed?

That would be bad.  You wouldn't be able to leave enslavement.  Most follower mods and follower frameworks make followers essential (or have an option to do so), so normally that's not a problem.

@HexBolt8 not a bug, but sugesstion, or question:

Explain how much you enjoy being led around on a leash as my pet.

...i feel like it would be more fitting to use the word "describe" instead of "explain", or am i wrong?

There are 3 more sentences for the same purpose/situation, also starting with "explain", but those three are ok.
I list them here to show the difference between them and the one mentioned above:

Explain that you like not hiding that you're a sex maniac anymore.  It's just who you are, right?
Explain that you like not hiding that you're a slut anymore.  It's just who you are, right?
Explain why you're my slave.

1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

i feel like it would be more fitting to use the word "describe" instead of "explain", or am i wrong?

I agree.  I'll change "explain" to "describe" in "Explain how much you enjoy being led around on a leash as my pet."  Thanks.

As we're talking about typos:

Not a hundred percent sure if it's from this mod. I have Masturbation Denial checked in the MCM, my DFC follower allowed me to masturbate, but I get zapped and a message pops up: "Your collar becomes warm." Shouldn't that be "gets warm"? (That's a typical error for german beginners, as both translate to 'werden')

Another inconvenience:

When Mistress aks me to maturbate, she doesn't check if I'm in heavy bondage. There are animations for (trying to) masturbate with an armbinder on, but this mod always (?) uses the same fingering animation - which is a real nuisance with an armbinder, as the hands aren't there. To non-modder me the easiest solution might be if Mistress unequips my heavy bondage, watches me masturbate, and binds me again, but I fear that DD has a different opinion on things being easy.

14 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

"We non-native speakers"

Correctly uses the colon and the Oxford comma...

<walks away muttering to himself and shaking his head...>

I know nothing of the oxen fjord, but we had this so-called "Rechtschreibreform" (orthography reform) in Germany, which asks you to spell like a dyslexic and omit three of four commas, forcing you to either use very short and simple sentences, or re-read a longer sentence a few times until you find the clauses. Commas are my friends, and I frequently use a dictionary for my postings.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

"Your collar becomes warm." Shouldn't that be "gets warm"? (That's a typical error for german beginners, as both translate to 'werden')

I always appreciate having possible problems like this pointed out (thank you!), but in this case I believe that "becomes" is better than "gets".  Longer answer:

Spoiler

Becomes and gets can often be used interchangeably (though not always), but gets is more casual than becomes.  I think a system notification usually sounds better if it's not casual.  It's strange to me that German students would be taught that the use of "becomes" is an error.  If you're interested, I found a couple of good articles that explain the use of these words.  Here and here.

Commas are my friends...

Just to be clear, Tr_veller's comment was a compliment (which is why I gave it a thumbs up).  Your writing is better than that of many native English speakers.

When Mistress asks me to masturbate, she doesn't check if I'm in heavy bondage.

I will investigate.  This might be a problem with DD 5's animation filter.  I want to support DD 5 (though it's not yet actually required by this mod).  If it weren't for the missing fingers with the armbinder, I'm sure that Mistress would enjoy watching you try to masturbate (I think that might already happen with the chastity belt, but I'll have to check).  I'll probably just block that event if the PC is wearing a "heavy bondage" item.

Edit:  Added the heavy bondage check for the next update for when you're ordered to masturbate.  It was already checking for chastity belts.  There are still places where you can ask to masturbate.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I always appreciate having possible problems like this pointed out (thank you!), but in this case I believe that "becomes" is better than "gets".  Longer answer:

Thanks for the reading! I wasn't aware of the many cases you may use become, so it's only "become+noun" where you cannot use "get", and that stuck with me for all those decades.

Commas are my friends, ...

Just to be clear, Tr_veller's comment was a compliment (which is why I gave it a thumbs up).  Your writing is better than that of many native English speakers.

Thank you, I was well aware of the compliment, and gave him a thumbs up myself :classic_blush:

I always try to write as good as I can, because together with the language come cultural differences. Writing what looks like a simple comment, might take quite some time on my side of the keyboard.

I will investigate.  This might be a problem with DD 5's animation filter.  I want to support DD 5 (though it's not yet actually required by this mod).  If it weren't for the missing fingers with the armbinder, I'm sure that Mistress would enjoy watching you try to masturbate (I think that might already happen with the chastity belt, but I'll have to check).  I'll probably just block that event if the PC is wearing a "heavy bondage" item.

If you can find a way to call the animation with the "right" keywords, I think that would be better than cancelling this miniquest. There are animations when she clenches her thighs in vain with bound hands (IIRC both for armbinder and yoke) which really show her frustration. If the mod calls any masturbation animation, but I'm seeing always the same, the error is on my side. Some time ago I crashed into the FNIS animation limit and had to uninstall some. Unfortunately I don't recall what I actually deleted.

Don't even bother if I'm the only one who's affected.

14 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Don't even bother if I'm the only one who's affected.

Heh, it's already done so I'm not going to undo it.  ?  It's better this way.  If the owner wants to tease you by ordering you to do something that you can't do, that should have separate dialog.  It's simpler to just exclude heavy bondage for now and possibly add a teasing version later, if it makes sense to do so.

14 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If the mod calls any masturbation animation, but I'm seeing always the same, the error is on my side.

The mod uses animations that have the "Solo" or "Masturbation" keyword, and excludes Estrus animations as well as animations that are tagged specifically for the opposite gender.

One question, I somehow messed up my char/save because when I have a quest where I cant wear clothes in the body slot, it keeps punishing for wearing clothing. I have removed all items that I could remove. Is there a way to disable this requirement in the settings so that it doesn't bug out, because it looks like an issue caused by another mod.