I got a question. The whipping isn't working? Like, when you ask how you can be of service and your character puts her hands behind her head, her master takes out the crop and acts like he's walking but the whipping doesn't actually happen. I'm not sure why since the whipping seems to work for the mod 'Sex Slaves' just fine.

Just now, iEdge said:

I got a question. The whipping isn't working? Like, when you ask how you can be of service and your character puts her hands behind her head, her master takes out the crop and acts like he's walking but the whipping doesn't actually happen. I'm not sure why since the whipping seems to work for the mod 'Sex Slaves' just fine.

I should point out that's only one instance of it not working. The other being like when your master/mistress makes you walk through the city and they're supposed to whip you if you don't walk/run fast enough. Again, the whipping doesn't work. 

1 hour ago, iEdge said:

The whipping isn't working?

This mod uses the whipping functionality from ZAP.  You might try reinstalling ZAP to be sure that it's working correctly.

1 hour ago, iEdge said:

I should point out that's only one instance of it not working. The other being like when your master/mistress makes you walk through the city and they're supposed to whip you if you don't walk/run fast enough.

That sounds like something from Kalmah's extension, not this mod.  I don't support the extension.  However, the extension probably uses the same whipping functionality, so reinstalling ZAP would be good here too.

12 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

NPCs will recognise and remember you during the "I am famous" and the "Confessions of a Slave" miniquests.

Nudity comments are vanilla Skyrim.

You mean that after going through these miniquests with them they will make some comments the next time I visit them? Didn't know that, sounds good. :thumbsup:

I know about the vanilla nudity comments, was thinking about some specifically related to this mod's content, similar to SLSF Fame Comments.

Edited by epsadin
3 hours ago, iEdge said:

Yeah, that has been reported from time to time. It just bloody happens, and goes away for no apparent reason.

Sometimes your Mistress doesn't have good footing, so if she's like dancing on the spot, that's because the animation accidentally put her in an uneven spot. Try to annoy her again to receive a real whipping.

In your own home for the quest "something to beat you with" - if you have NFF follower framework and have "weapons only in battle" that might still fail (it does for me) even though Hexbolt fixed it long time ago.

When you're following your Mistress too slowly though Whiterun to the Bannered Mare, you're getting zapped, not whipped.

@HexBolt8

I think I found the reason why the 'lick feet in the palace' bit isn't working,  \o/ yea!

vkjMQChangeRules > vkjMQCleanShoesEnd there isn't a topic text or response and it's flagged as a goodbye statement.  I think that's why the script result isn't being applied.  From my experience making followers, the game can't read an empty topic that has a goodbye flag.  It's like the dialogue never happened.  I didn't look at the force greet demanding the boots be licked, but if it's empty too...that explains why none of the palace bits are working (for me at least).

Look at vkjNewBuddy > vkjNewBuddyCompleteBranch > vkjNewBuddyLickFeet and see how you made the topic.  It works every time.

2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The first topic is empty.

I can look at that too, but honestly I've never had trouble with it, and I've seen that event a lot.  Are you using a conversation or dialog mod that might affect these things?  Out of curiosity, are you on SE?

Edit:  Also, importantly, is the topic truly empty, or does it have a single space?  I set these topics up with a space, because a completely empty topic won't run.  Did you perhaps make an edit to the mod, and the tool that you used might have cleared the spaces?  Just trying to figure out why this doesn't work for you, when it does for me.

Edited by HexBolt8
2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I can look at that too, but honestly I've never had trouble with it, and I've seen that event a lot.  Are you using a conversation or dialog mod that might affect these things?  Out of curiosity, are you on SE?

Edit:  Also, importantly, is the topic truly empty, or does it have a single space?  I set these topics up with a space, because a completely empty topic won't run.  Did you perhaps make an edit to the mod, and the tool that you used might have cleared the spaces?  Just trying to figure out why this doesn't work for you, when it does for me.

No dialogue overhauls for any aspect of my game are installed.  I do have mods that add dialogue (MHIYH, Reward Your Followers, etc.) but practically everyone uses those.

The response is empty and a space isn't enough text for Fuz Roh D'oh to register the dialogue.  It's just skipping it.  I've made enough mods with NPC dialogue to know.  And you have the script result at the beginning.  There's simply not enough time for the game to register what's going on.

I'm going to edit your esp and add a line of dialogue and see if that fixes it.  That will remove all doubt. :classic_smile:

Adding dialogue fixed it.  What I would do; stage the scene exactly how you have the boot licking in I am Famous.

People who aren't having this issue are probably playing the save they had when they already had your mod installed and active.

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The response is empty and a space isn't enough text for Fuz Roh D'oh to register the dialogue. 

I'd like to be clear on exactly what you're reporting.  Does "empty" mean absolutely nothing in the response text, or a single space?  I set it up with a single space.  Did it change?

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'd like to be clear on exactly what you're reporting.  Does "empty" mean absolutely nothing in the response text, or a single space?  I set it up with a single space.  Did it change?

It's empty.  I clicked in the field and hit backspace on my keyboard.  The courser didn't move.

The field is empty, you have the script result at the beginning of the dialogue instead of the end and there's nothing for the game to read.  The only difference between the I am Famous licking scene and the palace ones is the lack of dialogue.  One works, the other doesn't.  I'm not trying to sound rude but I'm beginning to suspect you think I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to the empty dialogue.  My adding lines of gibberish to the topic and the response fixed it.  I don't know what else to say.  I'm not trying to make you mad or bash what you've done.

17 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yeah, that has been reported from time to time. It just bloody happens, and goes away for no apparent reason.

Sometimes your Mistress doesn't have good footing, so if she's like dancing on the spot, that's because the animation accidentally put her in an uneven spot. Try to annoy her again to receive a real whipping.

In your own home for the quest "something to beat you with" - if you have NFF follower framework and have "weapons only in battle" that might still fail (it does for me) even though Hexbolt fixed it long time ago.

When you're following your Mistress too slowly though Whiterun to the Bannered Mare, you're getting zapped, not whipped.

I kinda wonder if it's not working because I edited my master so he was taller. lmao I redownloaded ZAP 8 but yeah, he just does a little dance on the spot. I'll have to try with another npc, not edit them and see if it works. xD

13 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

It's empty.  I clicked in the field and hit backspace on my keyboard.  The courser didn't move.

We're seeing different things.  I'm not questioning your intelligence, but I see one space and you're seeing no space at all.  The next step is to remove any ambiguity in the wording.  That's why I pressed for a precise answer.  Here's what I see in TES5Edit:

Spoiler

screen.png

And here it is in the Creation Kit:

Spoiler

scr2.png

The blue is where I was able to select the one space, the space that I've been saying is there.  But you're not seeing that.  That's why I speculated earlier that your mod editor might have "helpfully" trimmed away the space.  It could explain why we're seeing different things.

I'm aware that you've said that in your experience, a space is not sufficient to trigger a topic script.  I hear you.  But please understand that in my experience, the space works flawlessly.  This particular issue hasn't come up before, and those response lines haven't changed for a long time.  So when a player then reports that it's not working, naturally I want to understand the situation.

If I have to make a change to something that's been working well so far, I'd like to fully understand the problem, so not only can I make the right sorts of changes, I can avoid similar problems down the road.

Unless you've made drastic changes to your copy, perhaps you can humor me by copying or renaming your esp file and temporarily switching back to the original one from the download to retest the palace scene.  I know what you said about the space, but if it's worked in this mod for others, perhaps it will work here for you.  That seems like a fair test, before I have to go in and start making changes.  Okay?

I haven't gotten around to editing the last esp you uploaded but I'll reinstall the mod anyway, just to be sure I didn't inadvertently click on something when I was snooping around after the problem first started.

IF other people start having the same no 'lick issue' I am then YEAH change it.  Otherwise leave it alone if it works for you.  I know how to fix it on my end now.

Edited by Kendo 2
41 minutes ago, iEdge said:

I kinda wonder if it's not working because I edited my master so he was taller.

There is some weirdness with the positioning and character collision boxes.  I have seen the owner sometimes just walk into the PC for a while, though for me that's rare and eventually the game figures out what to do.  ZAP places an invisible marker and tries to have the owner walk to that marker before the whipping begins.  If something prevents the owner from getting there, it won't work.

Trying it with a standard size character is a good idea.   You might also make the owner naked for the test, to rule out anything with armor or accessories.  You can easily test the whipping by entering "set vkjtest to 1" in the console, then speaking to your owner.  Under the "Master?" topic, you'll see some test options including ones for whipping.

4 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

I haven't gotten around to editing the last esp you uploaded but I'll reinstall the mod anyway, just to be sure I didn't inadvertently click on something when I was snooping around after the problem first started.

Okay.  Please let me know if you see any change (or not).  If it's still not working, I know you have a workaround, but I also don't want it to inconvenience others, so I'll probably have to do something.  If wish Skyrim's behavior was more consistent.

The lick feet in the palace animation won't start for me either. It was a suprise since I did not have any issues with it so far.

Dialogue triggers upon entering the palace but after that nothing happened and I can move around freely as soon as the dialogue ends (tested in dawnstar and whiterun)

I didn't install anything new in my mod list recently. I'm not using the extension and did not mess around with your mod either. I think it started after updating to newest version (but I'm not 100% sure). Before updating I did not have an active slavery going on. Also licking animation in "I am famous" quest works flawlessly.

Hello, I’m having an issue that I feel like should be an easy fix but I can’t figure it out. My follower/Dom is a futa. Most of the time when a scene is started through submissive Lola it will only play lesbian animations, which don’t line up well. I don’t even have the option to manually select non-lesbian animations. It only does this when the scene is initiated by the mod and it doesn’t do it every time. I have my followers gender set to male in sexlab, but as I said, I still can’t select male animations. Is there a way I could add certain animations to the list of ones that the mod recognizes as “lesbian?” Or is there another fix for this?

1 hour ago, undeadbathtub said:

Hello, I’m having an issue that I feel like should be an easy fix but I can’t figure it out. My follower/Dom is a futa. Most of the time when a scene is started through submissive Lola it will only play lesbian animations, which don’t line up well. I don’t even have the option to manually select non-lesbian animations. It only does this when the scene is initiated by the mod and it doesn’t do it every time. I have my followers gender set to male in sexlab, but as I said, I still can’t select male animations. Is there a way I could add certain animations to the list of ones that the mod recognizes as “lesbian?” Or is there another fix for this?

This works well for me.

9 hours ago, Dyshonoriusz said:

The lick feet in the palace animation won't start for me either. It was a suprise since I did not have any issues with it so far.

Okay, thanks, good to know that it's affecting others.

8 hours ago, undeadbathtub said:

My follower/Dom is a futa. Most of the time when a scene is started through submissive Lola it will only play lesbian animations, which don’t line up well.

It uses the SexLab gender, but something in the process might be getting confused.  SexLab Animation Tag Editor (LE or SE) lets you add & remove animation tags.

Ok so I've done some more testing and noticed that if I've changed the owner to vanilla follower, the licking in palace animation seems to be working fine. But it won't with my current owner Viconia. I'm guessing that it's because she's not a standart vanilla follower and/or seems to be a little higher then standart npc and that somehow messes the animation (maybe?). Also reinstalling ZAP didn't change anything. So I think that solves the issue for me at least - choose  (rather) standard follower

1 hour ago, Dyshonoriusz said:

But it won't with my current owner Viconia. I'm guessing that it's because she's not a standart vanilla follower (...)

Reading the introduction over on nexus "Viconia will no longer use the immersion breaking game follower dialog. She now has her own voice type which prevents this. She now has all her own command responses to follow, trade, dismiss, wait, etc." you could have known that she doesn't have the right requirements for Submissive Lola.

7 hours ago, Dyshonoriusz said:

Ok so I've done some more testing and noticed that if I've changed the owner to vanilla follower, the licking in palace animation seems to be working fine. But it won't with my current owner Viconia.

As noted in this mod's description, followers that have their own AI or special behavior might not work.  Viconia's description didn't provide enough detail to say if it's compatible.  By itself, a custom voice for a follower is not actually a problem (though obviously it won't work with a voice pack).  I've used a custom voiced follower with this mod.  The problem comes with unique AI or behavior.  It's unclear what exactly Viconia has beyond the custom voice and quests.  One item of concern is the author's statement that players must tab out of some of Viconia's conversation, blaming that on a "Skyrim bug".  That sounds like a mod bug.  Buggy conversation handling might explain the problem that you had.  Or possibly I'll have to modify that topic for the palace scene.

Which reminds me, @Kendo 2, if you do get a chance to retest that palace scene after a reinstall, I'd be interested to know if it worked or not.  I'll have time this weekend to look at some mod issues, and that would be helpful to know, if you have a chance.